Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ama looked up smiling to mother. She sat down the berries carefully as she looked sadly to the small pokemon. She then took a step back but before she could say anything a berry fell next to her then suddenly she looked up to feel another berry splat right on top of her face. She blinked as she wiped the berry from her face a bit curious to where it had come from then she looked down to Cojiro to see him teary eyed. She felt herself blush a bit she was always shy around other pokemon. She blinked again in silence as she Once her face was clean she tilted her head to Cojiro. She smiled sweetly to the pokemon though she didnt speak she patted him on the head as she approached Mother and the Pichu.

Ama had to think for a moment as she smiled. She sat down carefully next to the three as she held her hands near each other as she began to focus. Suddenly there was a pulse in the air, not just any it was a pokemon move healing pulse. Her body glowed with energy as she felt like it was the least she could do. After a few more moments she stopped to see what was going on. She picked up a berry as she tried to hand it to Cojiro smiling quietly.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cojiro looked to Ama with a little confusion. "You're... not mad?" he asked. As he saw her hand the berry to him, he smiled widely, blinking away his tears. He jumped quickly and hugged Ama.
"Oh, thank you thank you thank you! I'm still so sorry! I just wanted a snack! I didn't know all those berries would fall!"
"Cojiro, dear! just calm down. Ama understands." Mamma K assured the young pokemon.
User Image

Ama nodded in agreement as she was hugged. She was use to getting hugs from sunflora but this was a bit different as she blinked smiling down to Cojiro as she rubbed the top of his head. She was quiet but at least she didn't run away like before. She was becoming use to the pokemon and interacting with different kinds too. She turned her ruby eyes back to mother then looked tot he infant hoping it would be ok. She looked up to Mother as she tilted her head. Ama was wondering if she should go and try to find a cure poison herb for them or not but maybe if they combined it with a sweet flavored berry the infant could take it without tasting how bitter the herb was. Ama then looked to Cojiro wondering why he was upset about the berry thing it happened and it was an accident.

User Image
User Image

Chii the Young Pichu

Chii had been about ready to drift off to sleep, but it had appeared that there was soon a gathering at the Kangaskhan's hut. She looked around nervously at all the new Pokemon that had shown up and she trembled lightly. She wasn't quite use to seeing so many Pokemon in one place at one time and as she heard their comments, it appeared they were trying to figure out what was going on. Chii then turned her attention to the Gardevoir that had approached and she felt the warmth of the Psychic Pokemon's Healing Pulse. She had to admit, she was feeling better than she had for the past couple days and slowly she was starting to look better as well.
User Image

Ama looked up to hear the small pokemon stir. Her ruby eyes sparkled happily as she picked up a pecha berry and placed both hands onto it and pulled it apart into four pieces. She wasn't sure if the young pokemon would be able to eat it for sure or not. All the same she held up the pieces for the pokemon smiling warmly to it as she hoped it would do better. This Gardevoir never liked anyone to be hurt or sad. She always tried to cheer everyone up though she was extremely shy in nature to others. Ama was curious though as she reached a hand out slowly to show she meant no harm and petted the pokemon on top of the head. She wondered though as she smiled gaining an idea to try and entertain the pokemon here inside. Ama first set down the pieces of fruit onto a large leaf for her then focused once more as she used will o wisp and small flames appeared and began to dance. They first moved in a line then in circles in the air before they disappeared.

User Image
User Image

Chii the Young Pichu

She smiled and ate the piece of Pecha Berry and her ears perked up. "Delicious!" Chii said, enjoying the sweet taste of the Pecha Berry even much better than the dry taste of Oran Berries. She smiled as the Gardevoir petted her head and then Ama was soon using Will-o-Wisp to put up some entertainment for the Pokemon, the small Pichu clapping her little hands after having finished the Pecha Berry.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hiroto

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

my x eyes x arex wide x open_______________
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
__________g a z i n g x t h r o u g hx a; P O R C E L A I Nx M A S K_____
t h a t ' sx s l o w l y x b r e a k i n gx t ox p i e c e s
xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi` i x c a nx f e e l xm yx h e a r txs h a t t e r i n gxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiroto smirked and sat quiet for a while, trying to get used to a large amount of Pokemon around him. To him all of them were weaker beings, he focused more on the Pichu and just nodded. He watched as Ama used her powers to feed Chii. "You must know your stuff." Hiroto complemented with a smirk. At that moment he wanted to show off his skills but couldn't. He looked at Ama once more and noticed something. "Not much of a talker, I see."

ooc: User Image

--
User Image

Chii the Young Pichu

Chii looked to the Emboar that spoke to the Gardevoir and as she remembered he had also asked Kangaskhan if he could take her in. "Mr. Emboar looks really strong...You chased away those mean Beedrill..." she said. She was greatly thankful to him, the Victini, Kangaskhan, and now also the Gardevoir.
User Image

Ama smiled happily blushing as she rubbed the back of her neck. She turned her head to look up at the fire pokemon. She continued to sit there until slowly stood up picking up a few berries as she walked shyly over to Hiroto as she held up the berries to him. "Ama use to help protect a group of sunflora.... an bulbasaur....." she said softly as she still didnt raise her head. She then finally looked up to the pokemon as she blinked in silence. "I must go finish building..." she spoke softly as she set the berries down and rushed away gliding a bit. Her home was very close by but she was extremely shy in front of others just like demonstrated. Ama looked to her home as she saw a rather large broken piece of wood as she used her physic energy to move it and place it on top. She used will o wisp to create a small fire in her fire pit but it faded out completely. She narrowed her eyes then rolled them as she just sat there now picking up her unfinished basket as she began to work on it once again thinking about the new pokemon she saw so far.

User Image

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hiroto

xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi` i x c a nx f e e l xm yx h e a r txs h a t t e r i n gxxxxi

He heard Pichu's words and accepted them. He chuckled a little and was greatful that Chii was alright. Beedrill were known to injury or possible kill other Pokemon, mostly babies. It was true that he was strong, he had trained everyday for the last couple of years. He was like the powerhouse of the whole village. "It was no problem little buddy. Soon, you'll be able to get trained by me. Then you can defend yourself." Hiroto said with a smile. "Til then, Mama K will take good care of you." After that he paid attention to Ama. "What are you talking about?" He said feeling a little nervous. But by then she was away. He looked at the berry she gave him and smiled. He took a bit out of one and found it delicious.

--
User Image

Chii the Young Pichu

She blinked. "Training? But what about playing?" Chii asked with an innocent smile. Maybe she did need to get stronger, but that wasn't the first priority on her mind. Making herself at home and after some rest, playing and making new friends.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hiroto

xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `

The Pichu seemed confused, but she was only a child. So small and still has things to learn about the world. Hiroto didn't want her to stay alone, he wanted to be the parent to her due to the fact that her real parents abandoned her for some reason. He knew that until she got older she would think of Hiroto as a father figure, until she asks where her real parents are at. He smiled at Chii and then nodded his head softly, thinking of ways to fit playing in the training. "And playing..." He said.

--
User Image

Chii the Young Pichu

Chii smiled happily and nodded before yawning. She nuzzled herself in Mama Kangaskhan's arms. Now that she had a full tummy, sleep wanted to settle in and now that she knew for sure that she was safe, she had no problem in letting sleep take over for sure this time. Though it was hard to do so with all the voices of the other Pokemon that were still crowded outside the hut.
User Image

Zen had been helping with patrol as he dashed through the village. He jumped up into a tree then proceeded to use double kick to break it into pieces. He then narrowed his eyes as he made sure they where neatly piled so that anyone that needed wood would have it ready. Zen was a bit odd for a Blaziken and sometimes would start fights to test his abilities. He was an ex member of team rocket which didn't help when he first got here but he did do a lot of chores while he was here and another reason why he build his home away from the village on the outskirts. He remained a good distance from the group as he watched crossing his arms in silence.

User Image

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Hiroto

xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `

Hiroto thought it was time to leave and let Chii get some rest while the other Pokemon's voices piled up in his ears which made him easily annoyed and can burst at any given minute. He covered his ears and rushed away as fast as he can until the voices quieted down a bit. To his side was another fire type Pokemon, it looked like a Blaziken but he wasn't sure. He glanced at it and blew smoke out of his nose without a word. Something about the Blaziken made him think. Maybe it was the strong aura of the Pokemon's power that was coming out of it. Fire type Pokemon had a thing for telling other Pokemon of the same type's power just by looking at it. And the Blaziken was filled with energy.

--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas