Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

chocokeik's Husband

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

│║║│││║║│║║│║║││

X

User Image User Image
                  What? You looking for me? ;; Roof Top, caught sight of the two girls

Umm I'm in the ;; Classroom, starting to work.

XXXXXXXXXX Kyo would have flushed lightly as the girl Jaya gave a little gasp of recognition towards him, though it seemed Yuki had no idea who he was. "Um the names Kyo, Kyo Kawahara." He responded towards the darker haired girl. But he wasn't sure if he heard him as she turned back to introduce herself to Jaya. " I-I'm alrigt, thanks. " Jaya said then eyed him shyly and stepped further back. He squirmed in place shifting his leg, "Thats good, umm there anything I can do to help?" Kyo asked, though he wasn't sure why he was asking. All he knew about these two girls were their names, nothing more and nothing less. He didn't even know why the dang girl was crying, but hell he couldn't let these two alone, ... Aya sure has rubbed off on him. He noticed as Jaya smiled at him, in a really cute way, and assured him again that she was fine.

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX

{|| Out Of Crack ||} {||}

Tipsy Grabber

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE LIFE OF THE RICH ! ! ;
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυи кιyσмιzυ xxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Rooftopxxxxx Feeling; Normal.xxxxx What; Getting Yuki.xxxx

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Well you should know who she is. Her parents are the people who made this school possible. You should at least know that." Jun called out. He inched forward and pulled Yuki away from Jaya's hand. Yuki almost fell but Jun put his hand out to keep her from falling. Jun then looked up and his blue eyes shined in the sunlight. True, the scenery is beautiful. He then got Yuki back up to her feet and led her away. He then called from behind him "The bell has rung. You should get to class." Jun didn't care about anyone but his sister. Yet he was being so cold. He didn't mean to, he just didn't want his sister to be late. Especially on the first day of school. She has a lot of responsibilities.

He's a stranger to some
                                And a vision to none
                                He can never get enough,
                                Get enough of the one

For a fortune he'd quit
                                But it's hard to admit
                                How it ends and begins
                                On his face is a map of the world. ~

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I JUST FOUND I'M ADDICTED TO YOU ! ! ;
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נαуα αιяαѕнιι xxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Roof topxxxxx Feeling; Hopefulxxxxx What; Conversing wih Yuki and Kyoxxxx

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"...there anything I can do to help?" Kyo asked softly, seeming sudddenly uncomfortable, like a small child instead of a teenage boy. Jaya giggled softly as he shifted from foot to foot, reaching up to brusht he bangs out of her face. He looked cute when he was uncomfortable. Her teal eyes sparkled with appreciation for the two who cared so much about her comfort and well-being. " I-I think we are all right, but thanks. What class do you have next? " she asked the boy softly, squeezing Yuki's han for reassurance. If Kyo did, in fact, have the same class as she and Yuki, then the three may be able to walk through the halls together. And Kyo had a sister, and Yuki had a brother - the snobby one. Maybe they could all walk through the halls together. Jaya blushed joyfully at the thought. What fun - if the two others would agree. Suddenly, Yuki was pulled away. Jaya jumped, frightened, to find Yuki and that snob from before walking away. Jaya stared after them blankly, too shocked for words.

Her heart has never been moved or changed
                                Her smile has always stayed the same
                                Dancing in circles, go round and around
                                Until the spinning wears her down
                                Little girl in beautiful body and white dress
                                All she has felt is loneliness
                                So take that empty hand
                                And lead her through a couple's dance

ObviousOrangeCitrus: >///<

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx yυкι кιyσмιzυ xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom Axxxxx Feeling; Normal.xxxxx What; Heading to class.xxxx

>> Yuki held out her hand like she was about to protest but then she stopped. She knew why Jun was doing this so she just followed his steps. He was still holding her hand and leading her down the steps to her next classroom. Yuki turned around and spoke her last words to Jaya. "I'll see you later! Jaya chan~!" She called out sweetly. Finally, they had arrived to her classroom she thanked Jun and set herself down into one of the seats. So comfortable this seat. It was cushioned and the room was bright. Yuki has never seen anything lower class then what she was seeing now. She always had the best things. The desks was nice to and the lamps were so cute and antique. Yuki smiled happily at her teacher.

The number one princess in the world
    Know how to treat me that way, okay?

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]:

chocokeik's Husband

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

│║║│││║║│║║│║║││

X

User Image User Image
                  What? You looking for me? ;; Roof Top, was speaking with Yuki and currently speaking to Jaya

Umm I'm in the ;; Classroom.

XXXXXXXXXX Kyo was about to speak towards the two girls when suddenly Jun Kiyomizu appeared to snag his sister away, causing the red head to stiffen slightly. Something about Jun just really got on his nerves. "The bell has rung. You should get to class." Kyo responded rudely towards the black headed boy, "Sure, mom. Sorry for not listening." Though he said it under his breath, he honestly wasn't going to get in trouble already in the first day of school. Besides ... He could always get him later. With a sigh he lifted a hand to run through his red locks as the other hand was shoved in his pockets. "That Jun really knows how to nerve me." He mumbled darkly, his head then tilted towards Jaya who flinched as the brother took his sister from the scared girl. He noticed before that she had giggled at his uneasyiness of being around the two, "So you thought it was funny of me being nervous, huh?" He joked lightly giving her a reassuring smile, "Anyways not sure what class I have, honestly I wasn't planning on going to class yet. But Aya, my sister, is in Classroom A." He said with a hearty chuckle and shrug.

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX Ayami sighed inside the classroom, she finally finished her paper work and just as she was about to get up and hand the paper to her teacher, Jun and Yuki Kiyomizu appeared through the door. Getting up hesitantly she handed the papers to the and passed by the siblings. As she returned to her seat she looked and the two and bowed nervously, "Um uh, g-good morning." She said before heading back to her seat. She wasn't sure if they were even going to respond to her, but she thought it was best to be polite.

XXXXX

{|| Out Of Crack ||} {||}

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Roof topxxxxx Feeling; Hopefulxxxxx What; Conversing wih Yuki and Kyoxxxx

"So you thought it was funny of me being nervous, huh" Kyo asked humorously, and Jaya turned to peek at him, startled. Kyo was smiling comfortingly at her, his red locks waving gently in the breeze. Jaya sucked in a breath of air, letting it out slowly as she gazed at Kyo. Then, as bright as a ray of sunshine, a mischevious smile spread across her girly features. " Yup! It was cute, kinda. " she exclaimed, clasping her empty hands over her chest and bowing her head. Kyo reminded her much of the boys at her old school. That was comforting. A connection to her past in this strange school.

" Anyways not sure what class I have, honestly I wasn't planning on going to class yet. But Aya, my sister, is in Classroom A." Kyo added with a hearty chuckle and a shrug, and Jaya gigged, dropping her hands to her side and shifting from foot to foot. Kyo wasn't planning on going to class? Wouldn't he get in trouble for that on the first day? Jaya's eyebrows knit in confusion, while her friendly smile remained the same. " Heh, well, I am in that class as well. Maybe you should come with me and we can find out where you- " it was then that the school bell rang, and Jaya glanced about warily. Her gaze flickered back to Kyo, and she laughed friendly. " C'mon. " she coaxed, and in one gracefull movement, the small child had grabbed Kyo's hand and her briefcase. Then, she was off- pulling Kyo along, she raced for the door back to the stairwell.

So take that empty hand

ObviousOrangeCitrus: >///<

Chatty Fatcat

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"oh! i'm sorry!!"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhanaitsukitochan

»the clumsy, forgetful, bookworm.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser Image
                                                    ►// Hana sighed as she took the last bite of her pasta. She watched as people started to leave the cafeteria, soon, she was practically by herself. Out of loneliness, she left. She didn't know where to go, so she just decided to go to her next class. She walked the halls, hearing the sounds of the latest gossip. She hated people who gossiped. They just talked bad about people they barely knew, or worse, people who they were close with.

Hana entered the classroom, seeing a couple people inside, including the class rep and the prince and princess. She took in a deep breath, and plopped into her chair. She smiled and leaned over, "Hey! Ayami, right?" she asked her.

[
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Tipsy Grabber

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυи кιyσмιzυ xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Yuki's class.xxxxx Feeling; Calm again.xxxxx What; Heading to his class.xxxx

Jun watched as the teal haired girl greeted them and watched with his blue eyes as she shuffled into her seat. "I'm going to tell Darian to come over tomorrow. Theres no school so its alright.." Then he paused. To make it up to her, he then said "You could invite your new friend too, if you want. Don't force yourself just because your being polite." he eyed her. He then turned to leave but then he turned back around and told her "I'm going to leave now. The bell will ring.." He then leaned in and respectfully kissed his sister on her forehead lightly. He had learned this from his "Gentlemen classes" he was forced to take. Jun then turned to leave and all the girls sighed. "HES SO CUTE!!" a girl shouted across the room. Jun then walk down the hallway skillfully pulled out his iPhone to text Darian.

Hey, you come over tomorrow. Morning.. at 9 a.m.

He then finished his text to Darian then texted his sister.

Tell your friend to come over at 9 a.m. okay?

He walked into his class and the bell chimed its lovely melody. Jun walked with such a calm look in his eyes. He was so beautiful. No wonder why all those girls fell in love with him at first sight.

He's a stranger to some
                                And a vision to none
                                He can never get enough,
                                Get enough of the one

For a fortune he'd quit
                                But it's hard to admit
                                How it ends and begins
                                On his face is a map of the world. ~

[[ Out Of Chocolate: Hey! we got someone to roleplay as Darian! Yay~ ]]

chocokeik's Husband

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

│║║│││║║│║║│║║││

X

User Image User Image
                  What? You looking for me? ;; Heading towards Classroom A with Jaya

Umm I'm in the ;; Classroom, feeling embarrassed.

XXXXXXXXXX Kyo chuckled and nodded, "So it was just cute, huh? Great." He joked rolling his eyes but he had a little smile that threatened to grow on his lips. He took a deep breath to regain his composure, he was being to nice though it wasn't wrong ... It just felt weird being nice to someone other than his sister. He tilted his head as he watched Jaya bow her head lightly towards him, "What are you doing?" He asked, his eyebrows going down in confusion. " Heh, well, I am in that class as well. Maybe you should come with me and we can find out where you- " The bell rang loudly as a warning to get to class, "Ugh ..." Kyo mumbled scratching the back of his neck. " C'mon. " Shouted Jaya as she grabbed her bag and his hand, dragging him out the door through the halls and down the stairs. "W-wait! I said I wasn't going to class! I was planning on skipping you know?" He asked sarcastically, the red headed male could have easily pulled his hand away from her's but her grip was so light and weak, the thought of breaking it from a rash action did in fact seem possible. Why was it that this girl reminded him of Aya so much? Besides she looked like she was having fun dragging him about the hall.

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX Ayami sat in her seat shuffling side to side she wasn't sure what to say to the class but hoped that everything would go well this year. "Hey! Ayami, right?" Ayami gave a soft squeal from the voice, looking to her side she noticed the cute golden eyed girl with long curly somewhat pink hair. "Um uh h-hello. Yes uh my names Ayami." It was then that the final bell rang and the teacher called Ayami forward to call out the announcements and the roll call. "Umm yes sir!" The teal haired girl stood from her seat nervously walking towards the front, she pulled open the skinny black note book that held the names of the students in the current class.

XXXXX

{|| Out Of Crack ||} Yay!! ... Whos Darian? xD
By the way Duct Tape-chan is your char from Full Moon? Or Gentlemen's Alliance? {||}

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom Axxxxx Feeling; Blissful.xxxxx What; Looking for Jaya.xxxx

>> Yuki smiled happily at her brother. When he had leaned in and kissed her softly she just realized that she didn't have Jaya's number. Jun turned to leave and a couple minutes after, the bell chimed. She was going to find Jaya soon and tell her of this wonderful news. She couldn't wait to see her tomorrow 9 a.m. although Yuki would wake up late, she'll at least wake up early for her new friend. She squealed happily. Yuki turned around to the girl who greeted them earlier. "Good morning to you too! Ah! I'm sorry for not responding earlier!" Yuki smiled happily at the girl.

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]: LOL Darian is the boy that really likes Yuki. But someone decided on giving up their old character and using Darian instead. One thing though, hes not a football player anymore he is now in Jun's class and is very smart. ✿

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Stairwellxxxxx Feeling; Disappointedxxxxx What; Walking with Kyoxxxx

Jaya flew down the stairs, her Converse clad feet squeaking loudly against the concrete and marble. The blunt corner of her beaten briefcase thunked noisily against her leg, causing the child to falter every so often as she ran. The second bell chimed cheerfully - or not - through the vacant hallways, announcing the start of the after-lunch classes. "W-wait! I said I wasn't going to class! I was planning on skipping you know?" Kyo protested as he followed behind, his grip light and hesitant in the young teen's dainty hand. Jaya halted, her expression one of shock; her eyebrows lowered, and her once shining eyes now stared blankly down the hall. She stumbled forwards until she stood on a landing between floors, before sturdying herself. Her shoes braced against the marble tiles, their rubber bottoms growing hot with friction. Jaya stood, back to Kyo, biting her lip restlessly. What had he said... it was horrible. Why would he pass up an opportunity like education for skipping? The child's cheeks flushed pink with not anger, but dissappointment. Oh, how much she would have given anything to have attended school often back in her days with her father. School was the key to a job, and jobs were far from plentiful these days. Did Kyo not want a job? Jaya's hear faltered for a second, and the teen winced.
                                Slowly, forcefully, Jaya's pink lips parted. Her bell-like voice echoed through the silent hall.

" I think... that you should come to class. " she murmured softly, turning halfway around to gaze up at Kyo through lowered lids. She wore a frown. " You don't know what I would have given in my days as a child to attend school. Children with abusive parent - like me - don't get education often. You are lucky. " she continued, her voice as cautious yet emotionless as her teal eyes.

So take that empty hand

ObviousOrangeCitrus: Going to the mall to eat! Be back later, friends ~
See you soon!

chocokeik's Husband

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

│║║│││║║│║║│║║││

X

User Image User Image
                  What? You looking for me? ;; Talking with Jaya in the halls

Umm I'm in the ;; Classroom

XXXXXXXXXX Kyo almost tripped forward to Jaya when she came to a sudden halt. "Wh-what is it?" He asked curiously, " I think... that you should come to class. You don't know what I would have given in my days as a child to attend school. Children with abusive parent - like me - don't get education often. You are lucky. " Kyo blinked repeatedly lost at words, he wasn't exactly sure of what to say but he wouldn't stand there like an idiot.Slowly and reluctantly he loosened his hand from the girl's, "Abusive parents, huh--...?" He paused as he thought of his father and the way he treated poor Aya, not to mention that her father was also the same as she was saying, in both physical and mental and verbal. "Actually, I have a pretty clear picture of what your talking about. ... Its not directed towards me but it does to my sister. She had a ... past similar to yours. There are jerks in this world and i'm sure your not the only one going through his. ..." Kyo paused as he thought of what he was saying, his words sounded cold and harsh, but the girl was speaking personal stuff and thats not easy to do to strangers. He sighed before continuing. "The reason I skip is a personal matter as well, having to do with my father-- If I were you. I'd be very careful. I-- we wouldn't want rumors of you spreading now do we?" He flashed a soft, yet somewhat sad, smile at Jaya. He wasn't sure where the hell these next words were coming from, all he knew was that the words slipped past his lips with each breath. "Ugh... Forget it. Fine, lets go to your class. ... Then, maybe, I'll go to mines." As Kyo said this he lifted a hand then pinched the bridge of his nose as if sudden;y drained from speaking.

XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX Ayami noticed as the young girl she had spoken to earlier spoke and returned her morning. "Umm its okay." She paused as she gathered her papers and began saying plans or ideas the class would have on an upcoming event. "Umm okay, my name is Kawahara, Ayami. And I-i'll be your class re-representative this year. I umm would like ideas for the welcoming of the new students as well as start of a new y-year. If uh anyone has ideas, I-i would be glad to hear it so we could elect what to do." Ayami paused to shuffle the paper to read out loud the names of those in her class, calling them out little by little. Eventually she called the last three names from her list. "Uh, Yuki Kiyomizu? Hana Itsukito Chan? Umm, Jaya Airashii?"

XXXXX

{|| Out Of Crack ||} Ugh, short for Aya!
/shotshotshot!!!!
D: {||}

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Stairwellxxxxx Feeling; Embarrassed, sadxxxxx What; Walking with Kyoxxxx

"Actually, I have a pretty clear picture of what your talking about. ... Its not directed towards me but it does to my sister. She had a ... past similar to yours. There are jerks in this world and i'm sure your not the only one going through his. ..." Kyo replied coldly, and the small teen shrunk backwards, blinking. Of course she wasn't the only one who had gone through this treatment! And what was with his cold tone of voice? It wasn't as if she had requested special treatment! She had only made a suggestion, one that Kyo would benefit from, and she had even shared her special feeling!
                                Jaya gazed down warily, sadly, a Kyo began to loosen his grip on her dainty fingers. Jaya's fingers unclenched, shaking slightly as she allowed Kyo free. It was fine by her. He didn't have to go to class for all she cared - not that she didn't care, but that was his choice. But... why had he been so mean about her past?
                                She had made him angry, huh. Jaya could
                                feel her frown hardening,and her eyes narrowing as she met Kyo's gaze.

"The reason I skip is a personal matter as well, having to do with my father-- If I were you. I'd be very careful. I-- we wouldn't want rumors of you spreading now do we?" Kyo injected, a soft - almost vicious, in Jaya's opinion - smile spreading across his lips. Jaya blinked once, stepping away from Kio and his smile and crossing her thin arms over her chest. Her chin lowered to her chest in defeat, and her soft blonde bangs veiled her quickly tearing eyes. Of course she wasn't the only one...
                                " Course I'm not the only one... it's just... Aya has you, and I'm sure that everyone else has someone, but I only have me. No mommy, no daddy, no sister or brother. Just me. And sometimes, I feel like a Cinderella; I always work my hardest and have a smile most of the time, but all I ever get is..."
                                Jaya paused, pulling her briefcase up into her arms and cradling it, for comfort.
                                Then, she raised her head to meet Kyo's gaze. He was pinching his nose, as if he had smelled somethign nasty. Jaya blushed. " Just don't tell anyone, please. "
                                she whispered.

So take that empty hand

ObviousOrangeCitrus: Back ~

Chatty Fatcat

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"oh! i'm sorry!!"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhanaitsukitochan

»the clumsy, forgetful, bookworm.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser Image
                                                    ►// She nodded. "Nice to meet you! I'm Hana-chan!" she said, before Ayami started calling roll. Hana twirled her pencil around, knowing her name was smack dab in the middle of the the name list. Or at least, close by it. Her ears perked up, like a cat, when she heard her name. "Present!" she said as her hand shot up like a rocket. There's barely a day when Hana is absent from school, besides when she's sick. She's the kind of girl who never skipped classes, nor was late. Occasionally she got side tracked, but it was under good circumstances. Like today, who wouldn't stop and help a girl who just fell off a flight of stairs?

[
                                                    ѳ ѳ ϲ : The Gentlemen's Alliance :3 It's Haine-Chan!! Hahaha. I love Arina-Sensei. : ɔ ѳ ѳ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "My Mood? Well, I'm pretty.." Optimistic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Where in the World am I?!" Classroom

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom Axxxxx Feeling; Blissful.xxxxx What; Waiting for Jaya.xxxx

>> When Yuki heard her name she turned around spoke sweetly. "Here!~" She blushed a cute shade of pink. Yuki then let out a sigh. "Does anyone know Jaya's number?" Yuki was getting really really excited for the next day to come. Yuki then started playing with her diamond covered iPhone. She smiled at Hana and Ayami. 'I wanna be friends with them.' Then Yuki texted her brother.

Can I invite two more people? I really don't have many friends...

Yuki pouted at her phone when she sent the text to her brother. "I hope he says yes..."

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out