Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lurkers~ +1 ^

+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

• ○ • ○ • Уυɱɩ Ϛυʑυӄɩ • ○ • ○ •

User Image

•━━━━━━━ The Greatest Test Of Courage ━━━━━━━ •

Yumi realized the bell was going to ring. She quickly turned to the new kid once more and said " Sorry again! I got to go! By the way, my name is Yumi!". Yumi dashed by, faintly hearing sirens. She wondered what it was about, but she had to get to class......

•━━━━━━━ Is To Bear Defeat Without Losing Heart ━━━━━━━ •

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I JUST FOUND I'M ADDICTED TO YOU ! ! ;
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נαуα αιяαѕнιι xxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where;School courtyardxxxxx Feeling;Embarrassed and cheerfulxxxxx What;Being healedxxxx

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Jaya staggered to her feet, still quite woozy from her fall. She was even more so, now that Hana-chan was pulling her along at amazing speeds. Jaya giggled joyfully, one hand hanging limply behind her as she was tugged onwards. " Hana-chan! Do you do a sport? You are super speedy! " Jaya complimented the nice blonde girl, a grin stretching across her childish features like sun breaking through the clouds. Despite her absences at her old school, the young teen had been extremely popular with the aid of her adorably naiive looks. Young boys had followed her every step, flirting and drooling over the child in as many ways as possible. Girls, too, had followed behind; gossiping behind their hands and glancing jealously at the lovely child who could make friends with one beam. Of course, not often would you find Jaya mingling in the halls; she was often in the nurses office, where the onlookers could only stare through a tiny glass window carved into the center of the thick nurses office door.

Her heart has never been moved or changed
                                Her smile has always stayed the same
                                Dancing in circles, go round and around
                                Until the spinning wears her down
                                Little girl in beautiful body and white dress
                                All she has felt is loneliness
                                So take that empty hand
                                And lead her through a couple's dance

ObviousOrangeCitrus: ||

Chatty Fatcat

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"oh! i'm sorry!!"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhanaitsukitochan

»the clumsy, forgetful, bookworm.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser Image
                                                    ►// Hana sped through the halls like a rollercoaster. Making sharp turns and never running in a straight line. She laughed at Jaya's comment. "Yea, I'm pretty fast! But I'm way to clumsy to do any sport. But my mom did make me to ballet. I love ballet" she said. She then tripped over nothing, staggering over her feet until she found balance again. "Like that!" she said, turning around to look at Jaya. Her blond hair swayed against her narrow neck as they took another sharp turn. "I never knew why I liked ballet so much though. I was never gentle nor was I graceful." she pointed out.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where;School courtyardxxxxx Feeling;Embarrassed and cheerfulxxxxx What;Being healedxxxx

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Jaya flew around the corners behind Hana, nearly tripping or falling many times as she raced to move her thin, weak legs. She giggled, breathless, at Hana's statement. " I woud like to see Hana-chan dance one time! " she exclaimed, nodding brightly as they swerved around yet another sharp corner. Jaya shrieked with laughter now, her dark eyes glistening with life under the flourescent lights of the hallway as they raced along.

So take that empty hand

Tipsy Grabber

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE LIFE OF THE RICH ! ! ;
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυи кιyσмιzυ xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom A, A.P. Top classroom in 11th grade.xxxxx Feeling; Boredxxxxx What; Waiting..xxxx

Jun peered into his classroom. He pulled off his backpack and layed it onto his study table. This room since Jun was in it, has to be the top class room. He sat into his large leather chair and stared at the large chandelier that emitted bright light. It hung from the ceiling but it was good light to work in. Matter of fact thats the way he liked it. Nice and bright. Jun then unzipped a pocket from his backpack and pulled out his iPhone and texted his sister.

Are you in class yet?

He set his iPhone down onto the table. Jun waited patiently as his teacher entered and so did the rest of his classmates. They too, were rich. But he was the head honcho of the room, no. The school. He could even fire his own teacher right on the spot. He had permission from his parents to do so. If Jun wasn't satisfied by the principal he could fire him too. Then the bell chimed loudly a lovely melody.

He's a stranger to some
                                And a vision to none
                                He can never get enough,
                                Get enough of the one

For a fortune he'd quit
                                But it's hard to admit
                                How it ends and begins
                                On his face is a map of the world. ~

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

✿╔══════════════╗
yυкι - cнαη

xxx╚══════════════╝✿

>> Yuki reached class just in time. Even if she weren't to reach there early, the teacher would let her in without a pass anyways. But Yuki didn't want to leave a bad impression on her classmates. It was her duty to be the best. Yuki pulled out her iPhone it had real diamonds on the transparent case that protected her phone. She then texted back to her brother

Yeah, I'm here. Don't worry. oh... and one more thing don't be mad anymore. Please? oh yeah and I have to tell you something. There's this girl I met before I went to class and her name is... Jaya? and I invited her to eat lunch with us. I hope to make good friends this year!

Yuki smiled happily. Her brother had really, really good memory. That's why hes top in the school all the time. Yuki was in the top ten while her brother had the first place spot all the time. But there was times where Yuki had perfect scores as well and she and Jun were tied. Yes it happened often. Unfortunately, her parents aren't quite satisfied by the top ten part. So Yuki will try working harder. A.P. here in Japan, was like early death. It was impossible but she managed to do it. As the class went on, the time passed so quickly. People thought she was the genius of the class and she and her brother were so fast at things it was scary. The time was passing so quickly, lunch time was almost near...

The number one princess in the world
    Know how to treat me that way, okay?

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]:

Chatty Fatcat

User ImagexxUser Image
                                                    ►// Hana nodded. "I'll make sure to show you then! But be ready to see the most horrendous thing in your life!" she laughed. She made one more turn before entering the classroom. "We're in the same class as the royals!" she whispered to Jaya. She had heard about how smart and beautiful they were. And are. She would be a fan girl if she wanted to be, but like I said before, she was to busy in her studies to obsess over a guy. Or girl.

She scanned the room to find 2 seats. She walked on over and sat down in one of them. It was right in front of the prince. She just blushed at the thought of him looking at her. Well, more like the back of her head. But it was still a thought worthy of blushing over. Over time the class was almost over. She could hear her stomach growling for food. Hana ate. A lot. It's a surprise that she wasn't as fat as a whale. Something about the body made her the perfect figure. Which was probably the only thing she liked about herself. Besides her politeness and kindness. Hana watched as the teacher walked down the aisles of desks. Stopping over hers and glaring at her. She could feel her eyes beaming at her. Drilling a hole into her scull. Hana knew she was getting bad grades in they're class, but she was trying! It's not like she just partied the whole night.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Super Junior

User Image

Jaya followed Hana into Classroom B. As Hana released her hand and took a seat behind a really handsome boy - probably a royal - she stood in the front of the class, meekly peering around with her hands folded over her heart. Where was her seat? Jaya's brow furrowed in confusio as her eyes passed overher beaten, run-down briefcase; it was thrown into the isle, standing out among the many fancy purses and book bags. Silently, still wondering how anyone could be so disrespectful to another's items, she stumbled down that isle to retrieve her poor briefcase. As she went, she continued searching for a seat. With a groan of dissappointment, she realized that they all had been taken; not a seat was in sight!

After she had retrieved her briefcase from the pile of fancy belongings, Jaya had settled onto the only free spot; a tiny space of open marble floor beside the girl that she had seen earlier, the kind one who had offered to have lunch with her. Jaya had sat crissed-cross applesauce, with her hands tucked into her lap. She had tried to ignore the uneasy - or were they jealous? - stares that other classmates threw her way. What was wrong with them? Did they have something against her, or maybe the girl next to her? Jaya threw a quick glance up at the kind face of that small child. But... she was to nice-looking to hate! Jaya smiled, and reaching into her briefcase, withdrew a pice of scrap paper and a pen. With a start, she realized that her 'scrap paper' had been her final nurse's note from her old school, the one in which the nurse had discovered three deep gashes embedded into Jaya's side.

Grimacing slightly, Jaya flipped the pink sheet of paper over. It's back was blank, as expected. Jaya scribbled a note out on this paper;

Dear friend -
                                Thank you for wanting to have lunch with me =]
                                Much love,
                                Jaya-chan.

She finished, and upon spying the girls slightly opened backpack lying not far from where she sat, she silently stuck the note into it for the nice girl to find later. She beamed brilliantly, and turned to the front of the classroom to find the teacher silent, throwing uneasy glances at Jaya. The young teen giggled, waving herhand goofily from her place on the floor. Many of the students burst out laughing at her antics, which the teacher frowned upon. It was then that an ear-piercing bell broke the silence of the classroom. Lunch time.

So take that empty hand

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx yυкι кιyσмιzυ xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom A, A.P. Top classroom in 10th grade.xxxxx Feeling; Bubbly and excited.xxxxx What; Making her way to the cafeteria.xxxx

>> When the had bell rang, Yuki got up to leave. She walked elegantly. Boys stared in awe while girls admired her. "Wow, shes so pretty!" girls whispered all around the room. Yuki smiled at the thought. When she had left the room she looked around to find her brother. When she had found him, she giggled excitedly. "What do you want to eat, Onii-chan?" Yuki smiled cutely at her brother and clinged to him to make sure he doesn't disappear off somewhere. Then Yuki sighed. "Class is hard, even on the first day! it makes me so tired." Yuki looked onto the floor as they walked together and into the very large cafeteria. The cafeteria is the biggest one in the world. It had such fancy tables and chairs. As the royalties of the school, They had a private area to eat and chat but they could be seen and admired by all. Yuki sat down in one of the large tables that were placed onto the platform. Jun's friends came over and sat with him. Only people who were invited or had full-time permission could come up there. If you didn't then the men guarding by will stop whoever came up and blocked their pathway. Waiters came by and set gourmet dishes all over the table. So many to choose from. Then Yuki took off the expensive cute bag that slung over her shoulder. Yuki searched inside her bag and pulled out her diamond covered iPhone. Then a pink slip fell out onto the floor. Yuki reached down and picked it up and studied it for a minute. "What?!" The pink slip had medical records and Yuki thought someone was messing with her. She then took a glance at the name that said 'Jaya Airashii' Yuki held it up in the air where the whole table could see the back of the pink slip. "I don't get it.. what is she pulling?"

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]: Hana-chan. Jaya is fourteen while Hana is sixteen. Jun is in A.P. and also in the best room the school could offer as well as Yuki-chan. Shes in A.P. as well. But they aren't in regular classes and Jun is in 11th grade while Yuki's in 10th. let me know what grade you guys are in and what rank, okay? I love you all!~ ✿

Tipsy Grabber

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυи кιyσмιzυ xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; In the cafeteria with Yuki and his friends.xxxxx Feeling; Happyxxxxx What; Eating lunch and chatting.
                                xxxx

Jun laughed at his silly little sister. "Turn it around. There's a note on the back. She must be in a hurry to write it on that." For Jun knew that was a pink slip from the nurse's office. He had seen them many times before. He then began chatting with his friends. Then he had noticed Yuki was the only girl there and had no one to talk to. She seemed lonely. Jun was already sitting across from her but then he got up to sit next to her and he smiled gently at her. He felt sorry for her and watched as Yuki's innocent, glassy eyes move across the paper. After Yuki was done scanning the note he took it out of her hands. "You should eat." He left the note onto the table upside forgetting to flip it over and his friends saw the medical records. "Three deep, embedded gashes in her side" as the boys read off the note of what Jaya's nurse scribbled onto the paper. Jun widened his eyes and took the paper and crumbled it up and placed it into his pocket. "Suicide attempt?" the boys laughed hysterically. "Jaya Airashii?" they laughed even more. "Whos that?"

He's a stranger to some
                                And a vision to none
                                He can never get enough,
                                Get enough of the one

For a fortune he'd quit
                                But it's hard to admit
                                How it ends and begins
                                On his face is a map of the world. ~

Chatty Fatcat

User ImagexxUser Image
                                                    ►// The lunch bells rang, her stomach growling from not having breakfast that morning. She sighed in relief, gathered her stuff and ran out the door. She felt pretty lonely roaming the halls alone. I mean, who wouldn't? She sighed, stopping by her locker to drop off her things. She slid her binder and notebooks inside, taking out her wallet. She then spun around and ran off to the cafeteria.

She wandered around the room, trying to find an empty seat. This was no regular cafeteria though. The tables were covered in white silk, of course with ebony carved tabled and chairs. It was beautiful. She looked over at the private area for the royals. It seemed like as if they were on a throne, while we stood their admiring them. Hana did think they were beautiful, but she didn't know them too well. They seemed nice. She found an empty table in the middle of the room. She slid into the cold seat, shivered as her bare calf touched the leg of the chair. She flattened out her skirt and told the waiter her order. He nodded and walked off.

[

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Where; Classroom A, A.P. Top classroom in 10th grade.xxxxx Feeling; Bubbly and excited.xxxxx What; Making her way to the cafeteria.xxxx

>> Yuki smiled gently at the words written on the note. When she had heard the mean comments she looked up angrily at the boys. "Thats not funny. I just met her today and shes my friend. Don't start talking about people who you don't know. And you better watch what you say." she threatened and the snickering stopped. She then waited patiently for Jaya to come find her. Yuki was happy that she and her brother were the richest kids at school because then you had so many advantages. Like now. The boys won't even talk about back if they know whats good for them. The boy's careless mouths could cause so much trouble. But then being poor is a huge disadvantage because then you have people picking on you, threatening you, and watching your every step. Most poor kids in this school is scared of what will happen to them and their family so they'll try to stay out of trouble and hide themselves into a corner until they graduate. Yuki then scanned the large crowd of kids for her new friend with a smile on her face.

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]:

Super Junior

User Image
                                xxxxxxxxxxx Where;Cafeteriaxxxxx Feeling;Nervous and Excitedxxxxx What;Finding her new friendxxxx

Jaya stood from her seat on the cold floor, and with briefcase in hand, followed the crowd of students who trailed away from the classroom. She went with the flow; if she was jostled one way by unruly boys having a playfight, then that is where she went. As she walked stiffly, nervously among the crowds. Cliques of girls in tight-knit circles followed her with their sharp eyes, partially obscured by their heavily caked-on eye makeup. They snickered as Jaya passed, causing the young girl to blush heavily and pout. In truth, the cliques had nothing against the young teen who wandered through the halls so aimlessly; she was just a shortie, who looked to be about the age of a cute ten year old. And let's face it; who wouldn't want to mess with a naiive ten year old?

In time, Jaya found herself in the cafeteria. Confused, she wandered from table-to-table, searching for Hana-chan. Instead, she found her nice friend. First of all, the young teen took notice that her new friend was completely an utterly surrounded by boys; snickering boys, who glanced at Jaya as if she were something sweet that you would like to eat. Jaya shuddered, leaning away from their stares as if they were venemous snakes; they may as well be, for their stares were much more venemous than the ones of boys at the old school as they looked Jaya over. For once, Jaya was glad that she had worn something other than jeans and a tee-shirt; the last thing that Jaya would need is to be thought of as 'poor'. Jaya was not poor in the least bit; her nurse 'mother' had inherited an enormous fortune from her recently deceased grandfather. Jaya's eyes flickered away from their stares, and landed on the pink slip of paper nestled into her friends dainty hands. With her hands tightening self-consciously around the handle of her beaten briefcase, Jaya blushed and shifted from foot to foot awkwardly.

" H-hello again. " Jaya murmured softly, beaming cutely at the nice child. Beside her, the staring boys sniffed, baffled by the innocent, short girl who addressed the princess as if she were an old friend. Jaya ignored their rude noises, shuffling closer.

So take that empty hand

ObviousOrangeCitrus: Jaya Airashii
Tenth Grade
She is in A.P for everything but math, which was her first period class, the one that she couldn't attend due to her ... er- harsh past ^^; I love you Yuki-chan ~
I promise to call you this weekend, and maybe talk to my mom about my birthday present. I will wish for tickets to visit you!

chocokeik's Husband

Sparkly Gawker

User Image

│║║│││║║│║║│║║││

X

User Image User Image
                  What? You looking for me? ;; Wondering the halls aimlessly.
                  Umm I'm in the ;; Cafeteria, looking for a place to sit.

XXXXXXXXXX The ride to school was deafeningly quite, neither of the siblings said a word towards each other. Ayami the youngest of the two silently fidgeted in her seat while her older brother, Kyo, sat angerly as he stared out of the window of his side. They weren't mad at each other or anything, it was more of Kyo being angry towards his father. His father, not their. Why? Because the two siblings weren't related by blood. It didn't take long for Kyo to snap from Aya's fidgeting, he slammed his foot at the back of the front seat causing both the driver and Aya to flinch from his actions."Will you quit that for Gods sake! Its not your fault or anything that hes such a d**k--..." He paused chewing his lower lip, "Sorry, I shouldn't lash out at you like that." Rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "N-no. Its umm okay, I- .. It just takes some time, don't worry." Ayami answered with a smile, Aya was known for not speaking much, but around Kyo she felt comfortable for speaking her mind.The blue haired girl sighed at her brother she just didn't understand completely on why his father never accepted her, nor half of the workers for the Kawahara Household.

XXXXXXXXXX Ayami remembered the first year she was assigned towards Kyo's school for the rich. Everyone had at first thought that the to were together and you know ... dating! But over time the rumors were changed with reality, and said they were just siblings. It wasn't at all a surprise for Kyo, but for Aya it was. The two were completely different, Aya was a small petite creature, with long silky light teal hair even tied it almost reach towards her knees while her eyes were that of an deep aqua blue. In a quick summary, Ayami looks like she works in a freakin' modeling agency, which she sort of does. While Kyo was a tall and skinny boy, yet surprisingly strong, firey red hair flowed from the crown of his head down to where the tips touched his shoulders. He was also gifted with emerald green eyes, that shinned brightly when happy and became a dark green in opposite.

XXXXXXXXXX Eventually the two finally arrived at their school, just as the two stepped out of the car the lunch bell rang loudly, echoing towards the two as if angered for missing class. Kyo sighed in annoyance as they walked past the gates, the driver apologized towards the two ( more to Kyo but Aya didn't care ) for causing them to arrive late. The younger sibling looked towards her brother in confusion seeing his grim expression and she wondered if he was still mad at his fath-. Squeals filled her ears as the two entered the courtyard, many pretty, rich, ... snobby ... freshmen girls appeared in front of the two. All were saying mornin' and blah blah blah, nag nag nag. Kyo's face became darker and darker towards the girl, Ayami only smiled and nod towards them. "Oh my God! Will you all just shut up for once! Whatever! I'm going to class! Come on Aya!" He shouted marching past the crowd of girls angerly, which should have worked with some girls but oddly they squealed more saying, "Eee~! Kyo-sama shouted!" and "He's so cute when he's mad!" Honestly ... Anyways Ayami followed behind quietly.

XXXXXXXXXX The eventually waved and headed in different directions, Kyo to the office to report their lateness and Aya headed towards the cafeteria for food. She had skipped out since her father wasn't planning on feeding her. Should probably get something for Kyo too ... Ayami had wondered why Kyo didn't just eat and skip breakfast cause she wouldn't be feed, no matter how much she pleaded. Still it was nice that he back her up, some cooks and maids did too, but they feared for their job. Ayami silently slipped past the double doors of the cafeteria, though she had been here before she was still in awe of how highly decorated and nicely kept it was. A whole lot more better than any five star restaurant she had been to, thats for sure. Slowly she grabbed some food and looked around for a place to sit, fidgeting nervously. Kyo on the other hand decided to walk around aimlessly, wanting to take time before entering the office to announce their arrival

{|| Out Of Crack ||} Wahhhh~! I'm so sorry, I was going to post a while ago! But my sister and mom shoved me off and I lost everything I wrote!
And so sorry for taking a long time to post. {||}

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

>> Yuki smiled cutely at her new friend. "Jaya-chan.. right? well come sit!" Yuki patted the seat next to her softly. Signaling Jaya to sit there. Yuki could hear the boys whispering things and they looked at Jaya with a vulnerable look. Yuki rolled her eyes at them. "Ignore them. Go ahead and eat anything you like!" she smiled happily at Jaya and began eating anything she found delicious. Then Yuki stopped and looked up at the boys. She got up and slid next to the boy that she usually talked to in the group and he was the same age as Jun. She then began whispering in his ear, threatening but quietly. "You better make them stop." she finished what she was saying and then backed away as the boy stretched his arms out and hugged her. "Okay, baby~" he kissed her on the cheek holding her tightly, teasing her. Then he laughed a little and then let go of her. She watched him with piercing eyes. "Why do you always tease me?" she then got up and sat back where she was sitting and watched Jaya quietly and smiled at her.

[[ Outrageous Opaque Colors ]]: Its okay Lina~ it happens. Its hard to find a way of entering the story so its okay. ^^ and as for Jaya AWWW okay!! haha ✿

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff