Tipsy Grabber

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I know you've been hurt by someone elsexxxxxxx
I can tell by the way you carry yourself. ♘
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you. ☂xxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xx J U N Y U K I R U S S E L L T A I S H U Y I N L U N A

Yuki pouted. She couldn't believe he was hesitating! before, he would jump at the chance. Did his feelings towards her change? was he beginning to let her go, and forget about her? "Kai. I thought you loved me. Are you okay? I want you to know, your always in my heart, okay?" Yuki bit her lip so hard, it became cherry pink. Since Kai was kind of shocked by what she last said, Yuki decided she'll make him believe she loved him. She didn't care much Russell was still in the bathroom, she just shut the main door to her room and locked it, and then turned around to face Kai, and he was just standing there. Yuki leaned against the door and looked at the floor, when he apologized and then she looked into his eyes and shook her head. His icy blue eyes were just so beautiful. "Don't apologize. I understand why you would be angry, I would be angry too, if I caught you making out with an another girl." Yuki said. Yuki was wearing white shorts and a navy blue long sleeve American Eagle shirt that had three buttons at the top of the shirt. She seemed disappointed with herself and pushed Kai all the way back, until he was on her bed. Yuki climbed unto him and listened to his beating heart as she laid on his chest, she stared at the wall, and saw that Russell looked pretty emo, from where she was looking. He had his head down, his face covered, but you could tell he was red and was staring at the floor, contemplating about something. Yuki sighed and rubbed Kai's belly. "I'm sorry." Yuki said.

σσc ll ..

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER
User ImagexxUser Image

K A I x&x M I C H A E L
xxxx
I feel so close to you right now,
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve,
Like a big deal.
Your love pours down on me, like a waterfall.
And there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

Kai just watched as the small, petite girl pushed him up on the bed. She was just so cute, that pout. Her long brown hair was so silky, and he wished he hadn't made her upset. "Hey, I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm sorry! please don't cry.." Kai said and he gently wiped the tears away. "I love you. Don't worry, I don't love you any less than I do now and before." Kai said softly, and caressed her cheeks. "Give it a break, okay? Let's call Soraru kun and let's all sleep together, okay? Maybe that'll make you feel better.." Kai softly tousled Yuki's hair. Then he got up off the bed and went to Russell. When he approached him, he put his arm on his shoulder and picked his head up for him. "I'm sorry, for punching you in the face." Kai said softly and gently touched Russell's reddened face. "If it'll make you feel better, you could hit me." Kai smiled and then pulled out his phone to get Soraru to come upstairs and sleep with he and Yuki.

ooc ll Yuki~ just time skip for Jaya chan ^^

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Yuki's eyes teared still continued to tear up. Kai hasn't changed a bit. He's still gentle as ever, and always caring. He cared if Yuki began crying even if he was mad at her. "I am so glad... I fell in love with you." Yuki said, whilst wiping the tears away. "Yeah! let's go get Soraru kun~" Yuki hiccuped and ran off with a smile. Although it was hard for her to talk, she still went to go get Soraru. "Ne, Soraru kun! Kai wants us to sleep together." Yuki whispered into his ear and hiccuped when she backed away from him. Then Yuki ran off again, hoping Soraru was following her. She was in a hurry to see him, not only because she missed him already, but because she was worry that he and Russell were alone. But when she came back, she saw Kai calmly conversing with Russell with a small smile on his face. "Damn it, he's so cute.." Yuki felt like she was the happiest girl on the world. Kai was always so sexy, but now he just seemed so cute~.

Russell lifted his head, he stared into Kai's sexy eyes, he could see now why Yuki had fallen for him. "I'll.. be okay... Kai. Don't worry." Russell sighed, his face was trying to regain back to it's natural color. "I don't want to hurt you, you don't deserve it. I did. That's why I am not as mad at you.. although it hurts." Russell said. Then Yuki came into the bathroom, she smiled at Russell before teasing him.

"Hey~ I wanted you to sleep with me, but maybe you could see with Luna!" Yuki chuckled and Russell grimaced. "N-no! t-that's definitely not happening!" Russell stuck his tongue out at Yuki and turned his head away, letting out a "hmmph!"

The next morning, Jun woke up bright and early. He did his morning regime, and then went downstairs to eat his breakfast.

To: Jaya Airashii
Told you I would text, right?
I'm coming home. I'm saying bye to mum, and I'll be on my way. (:

Jun sent the text, and said bye to his mother. He would miss her so. Jun hoped that Jaya would be feeling well at home, and that she hadn't drank so much and hadn't gotten a hangover. That would suck, and he could no longer take the guilt that was piling up in his stomach.

When Jun got home, he approached Jaya's door, hoping she was awake, and she was okay. "I'm home!" Jun said a little loudly, he hoped it didn't startle her, but at least he showed he was happy to return here. "N-ne, I have something to tell you.. I-I can't stand it! the guilt is killing me! I.. uh.. I.." Jun began. He was breathing hard, and the redness was filling up his face. Gosh, he was so nervous.. and he was scared how she would react. He didn't want her to lock herself up in his room and claim she no longer loved him, which would hurt his feelings. I mean, that's all he could come up with for Jaya's reaction. "I just want to let you know, I love you. So this doesn't change anything, okay?" Jun grasped Jaya's shoulder. He was blushing mad. "Uh.. l-last night, I.. ki-kinda got sexual.. and uh, Iri was there. So um, I did it with her.. I'm so sorry! don't kill me!" Jun ducked, and went into a defense curl. ( LMAO )

σσc ll //squeals. dammit! Kai is SO CUTE.~~

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER

Super Junior

XXxXJaya AirashiiXXXx
XXXx| the princess of a story |

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
at the moment their eyes met
the pathetic angel fell for him
as the forbidden feelings grew inside of her
she opened pandora's box

Jaya stirred at the sound of feet padding across her lush carpet. Wait, across her carpet ?! She sat bolt upright in bed, heart hammering, before remembering the previous night's events. Oh, that was right; Jun had taken her home, hadn't he? He had come just in time to whisk her away from the warehouse unharmed. ' Well, not unharmed. ' Jaya thought, wincing as her head throbbed unmercifully. Well, at least Jun had kept his promise and had come home early this morning. And here he was now, coming towards her. Despite her hangover and various wounds, the blonde couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend. She owed him more than he would ever know.

However, when he approached her with that nervous look, the smile fell from her face. And upon hearing of his affair with Iri, it turned into something that resembled a smile, one filled with venom and disbelief and pain. Head throbbing, heart stopping, she sat before Jun with the most melancholy eyes in the world. And then, she laughed a soft, vicious laugh. This was all too surreal. " Quit joking with me Jun~ We know you wouldn't do that.. right? ". She eyed him wickedly, and then grabbed his hands and threw them from her shoulders, disgusted. " Because if you had, you wouldn't dare to be in this room right now~ You wouldn't tell me to my face that you had f_cked that girl and expect forgiveness. So please stop lying at this instant. " Of course, she knew that he was being truthful; she was giving him a chance to flee though, one that he would sorely need if he did not leave her right then.
        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

████████████ » █ WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MESS WITH US?
                                  xxxxxxxxxx「 박수 쳐 」I OWN THE WORLD, I'LL BE YOUR COMMANDER

User Image

Soraru was sleeping on the couch until he heard Yuki's voice. He got up, rubbing his eyes. Now, if you could see properly, you can see that he was wearing a large white t-shirt—probably his father's t-shirt he just randomly put on and black basketball shorts. "Ne... okay." he said sleepily. His hair was so messed up and ruffled. He slowly got up from the couch, and stumbled slightly when he lost balance. That pain he had in his a** was long gone now, and boy he was glad. I know how Yuki will react if either him or Kai told her that they had sex? He decided to push that thought away, he mustn't think of that. He walked up the stairs, following Yuki. Once he entered the room, he could see Kai and Russell in the room. "Hello ~" he cooed sleepily before walking up to Yuki and carrying her in his arms, supporting her legs by placing his hand under her legs while holding her torso up. Then he walked over to her bed and placed her gently there before climbing in as well, on top of Yuki. He gently laid down on her, hoping that he wasn't crushing her with his weight. Well, he thought for a minute that he was light, but he might be corrected to say that he is actually heavy, so there's an even 50/50 chance of that happening. He closed his oceanic blue eyes softly as went to sleep, he was so tired, even more worn out from that party they had.

Hikari groaned and covered her head with another pillow when she heard both the alarm clock and her phone ringing, signalling that she had a message. "Aigoo!" she exclaimed, throwing the pillow across the room. Her light brown hair was in a slight mess, and it seem to grew a little longer down to her shoulder now. ( Gosh, her hair grow fast. ) She looked at the clock and saw the time before looking out the window, seeing the bright sun. She winced when it burned her eyes, and her pupils had to adjust itself to get used to the light. She looked at the night-table next to her bed and saw her phone screen lit and had a evenlope icon on it, saying "You got new messages ~!". In Korean. She picked up her Hello Kitty iPhone and slid her finger across the screen to check them. She got two new messages, one from Iri and one from Jun. She decided to check Jun first, since she was still confused of how he got her number until she then remember that she must had given it to him... when they were in a relationship. Sickened by that thought, she shook it away, trying hard to forget it. She tapped on the screen to open the message and her cheeks burned bright red when he said that he looked beautiful back at the party. Then a small smile crept up on her pale-ish pink lips before pressing the "Reply" button and started pressing the letters:

To: Jun Kiyomizu
                                              Fr: Hikari Kushieda
                                              Msg: Thank you for complimenting. I'm honored really. And, sorry about my and Toxi's yelling back at the party. We weren't completely used to it... Well, mostly me, whatsoever. Hope you have a good morning.

She pressed send before going over to check the other message—Iri's message:

To: X nee-chan (Hikari Kushieda)
                                              Fr: Rii chan (Iri Izumi)
                                              Msg: Yah, you. Look at behind your bedroom door. I sent this something to your mom and told her up to put it into your room.

She was completely confused by this then looked at the widely open bedroom door, and she could see the corridor to her parents' bedroom, alongside with the railing on the right, allowing her to see the view from below in her house. That's right... her house had upgraded so much, and she felt pity for her parents to spend all that money they had worked so hard for. She was glad that they weren't completely broke, but when she remembered about her saving up her work money, she sighed in frustration. She still hadn't figured out what she was going to get to spend that money. Even when it had reached a very large amount!

Anyways, back to where we before, Hikari was staring at her bedroom door curiously before getting out of her bed and walking up to it. Pushing the door slightly close and she gaped at the sight. "ANI, ANIYO!" she screamed, almost shaking the house. She grimaced at the fact when those creamy light brown-ish white boots had heels. But at least she didn't have to wear any skirt. She hopes. She grabbed the outfit and went into the bathroom, getting ready for a shower, and everything else.

She came out, wearing the outfit Iri requested her. Her shoulder-length hair was pulled up into a hair bun. You can see that outline of her eyes was marked with eyeliner, though it wasn't too much, she just wanted to look plain, in her opinion. She tugged a little on the creamy brown jacket before straightening out her shirt and jeans, and fixing that watch she got her. Iri even got her a bag, for Pete's sake! She grabbed her iPhone, wallet, notebook and her supplies for writing and stuffed them into her black bag. Then she checked out the shoes and was admired by it. She snapped out of her "shoes" trance and acted stubborn. "Aish, that unnie..." she mumured as she went downstairs to eat her breakfast: pancakes and strawberries, along with orange juice.

"Omo! Wow! Nice outfit you're wearing! I guess that's why Iri wanted you to wear it. She even knew your size!" Aria—her mother—exclaimed with a bright smile on her face. When she said that, the brunette's face went red.

"Umma! Quit embarrassing me!" she yelled suddenly in Korean. Aria stuck her tongue out at her, making Hikari do the same to her. "Yah, what's with us, acting like such children..." she mumbled with a smile on her face before standing up from her chair, already finished with her breakfast. She said goodbye to her mother—her father was out already for work—and left the house.

Once she was out into town and she looked up to see a café. She could lots of people inside there. 'Must be a famous place to hangout there.' she thought. Then she stared hard at the sign, thinking of something.

Wires in her head were connecting. And a light bulb popped over her head.

"I got it!" she exclaimed, snapping her fingers before smiling. She took out her iPhone and started to text Yuki, asking her if she would like to hang out with her at the cafe, and to bring her friends along. She pressed send and went inside the cafe. Once she went inside, her eyes went slightly wide. She saw Iri... behind the counter. Iri looked in her direction and smirked, making the petite brunette groan in frustration while she go over to find a table. She knew that she was wearing the outfit Iri requested her to wear, and she seems proud of it, from what she can tell by her face. Once she did find an empty table, she took a seat there. The table seems almost large, in a circled way, that kind of table you'll find in a ice cream parlor. It's like big enough for 10 people. She was surprised because:

o1. It looks like it was new, and this many people came here.
                                              and o2. Iri is working here.

By the way, doesn't she work at her father's restuarant and her job at being an assiantant of a fashion designer? Why is she working here though? But that doesn't matter as she had already pushed that thought far back in her mind. For now, she was waiting silently for Yuki and her friends.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates ...
    i'll be your commander
    HIKARI KUSHIEDA — #633 ☠ ( MIDDLE OF HER BACK )
    SORARU IZUMI — #210 ☮ ( ON HIS RIGHT ANKLE )
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI
    TOXY " T.T." SHOUJOU — #412 ★ ( ON THE SIDE OF HIS NECK )
    TAQUEL / TOXICA (CALLED BY HER RELATIVES) "TOXI" SHOUJOU
    NAGI IWATE — #324 ❤ ( ON HIS LEFT WRIST )
    SHOUROU — JUN'S ANTI SIDE; THE PUMPKIN KING JACK
    ANTI ( SECRETLY KNOWN AS: YAMI ) — HIKARI'S ANTI SIDE; THE DEATH KNIGHT

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Jun gasped, this was all too surreal. He felt somber, staring into Jaya's melancholy eyes. What could he say? "I.. I didn't want to lie to you, s-so I had to tell you the truth, one way or another! I thought maybe if I had kept the secret longer.. it'll be worse! I thought.. it would be better, if I told you honestly, straight away I had sex with Iri! instead of you finding out about it.." Jun said softly. He didn't want to yell at her. I mean, he did tell her his mixed feelings. She will understand, right? "I'm.. I'm sorry! okay?! it's not my fault my stupid, useless," Jun's eyes teared a little, his own words were too harsh on himself. "Heart had to fall for Iri! I wish I could rip it out, and tear it into a bunch of pieces, torture myself for falling for another woman other than you." Jun's face was solemn, he looked so guilty. His oceanic eyes reflected how he felt. They looked deep blue, and when he was happy, they glowed and seemed lighter, although altogether it was the same oceanic eye color. "No, I'm gonna leave this room, even though I am not lying. What will you do, huh? will you push me out and lock yourself away? or.. slap me a million times like Yami ( Anti ) had done? or run away? I won't let you leave either! no matter how mad you are at me!" Jun said, his face completely went from despondent to total anguish. He could feel the vibrating of his phone in his pocket of his black sweatpants, but he had no time to read or even respond to it right now. His shirt was a long sleeve gradient shirt that went from blue to black.

Yuki gasped when Soraru got on top of her, he was so sleepy! "Aww, he's so cute. Russell, Just go sleep with Jun! I think he's already knocked out, so he won't know your in his bed. He won't even care anyway. Luna always sneaks in his bed, and he doesn't care. Even fi you are a guy." Yuki said, and Russell sighed. He gave up already and escaped next door to Jun's room.

When he got into his room, Russell tried to be as stealthy and quiet as possible. He shut the door behind himself and slipped into the silky grayish blue sheets. He looked to see Jun, sleeping on his back and his head turned to the right, his arms were bent, and he looked so cute. His slender long neck. Jun had one arm resting on his rising and falling chest, and the other arm, bent on the side. Both arm's faced the same direction. Russell, rested his head on one of Jun's fluffy pillows and fell asleep almost immediately. The room smelt like Jun's deep dark, sexual scent. One of a man's, and his bed was just the paradise to escape to when you needed to sleep. Russell, in his head, was thankful Jun didn't care he slept with him, Heck, the boy didn't know, but he will in the morning. Russell just hoped he doesn't roll on Jun or try cocooning himself in the comforter, leaving Jun to fend for himself for the night. Which he tends to do.

As everyone peacefully found their sleeping places, everything began to settle, and everyone was soon off to dreamland.

The next morning, Yuki awoke, she heard her phone buzz, and she checked the message instantly. It was Hikari, course, she'll bring her friends. Maybe, she'll bring the girls only. Like a girl's day out! besides, they have been surrounded by boys all the time, they needed a break. So Yuki layered up on the jackets, seeing that she was thin, she wouldn't really get hot. Then she picked black Converse high tops to wear and brought Luna along too, she wore a long overiszed t shirt with hearts on them, and a beanie that was teal on her head. Luna wore leggings underneath her light blue shorts and wore short cut boots, both girls grabbed their bags to head out. Yuki had a small purse that she wore the strap across her shirt, and Luna had a large hand bag that hung by her side.

When they arrived, they saw Iri first. both slightly shocked, but they smiled and waved. Then they spotted Hikari, at a large round table and approached the child. "Ee-yeah~! you look so cute, Hikari chan!" Yuki slid in the seat next to Hikari and Luna grinned. "Yeah, I agree~ hey! thanks for inviting us! Do you wanna grab a little snack for us to eat and some coffee?" Luna asked.

σσc ll SUCH A LONG POST. x.x

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER

Super Junior

XXxXJaya AirashiiXXXx

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
she opened pandora's box

Jaya smiled almost sadly now, shaking her head. What she almost said was ' You aren't the only one who wants to rip your heart out and shred it. ' . But that wasn't true. She wanted to tell Jun that she loved him, and that all was forgiven. But all was not forgiven, and though she loved him, what she really wanted was the darkest revenge, something that would turn Jun's surely growing guilt into a heart-wrenching monster, something that would slowly kill him from the inside out. Kill... death. Death would surely do the trick. But was throwing her own life away worth the trouble? ' Definitely not. ' the young teen mused. And then she spied the window over Jun's shoulder. Oh, there was a thought. The apartment that they shared was only two stories above ground. Surely, a light and slim girl could survive a two-story fall - but just barely. So, Jaya plastered a cheerful smile across her face. " If you say so. " she said, and before Jun could stop her she ducked under his arms, raced across the floor as speedy as a small mouse, and crashed through the glass. The shards sparkled and fell like razor-sharp raindrops in the weak morning sunlight, and Jaya looked like a tiny angel as she fell onto the pavement below with a loud smack. Just before going unconscious, she was aware of fire burning down her spine.

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

"Jaya, no! Don't do it!" Jun yelled after Jaya but she had flung herself out the window. Jun gasped, his face looked really worried, but it slowly receded into an emotionless face. Then he creepily sang a song under his breath as he slowly made his way out the door and down the stairs calmly. "Come with me, Josephine.. Into my flying machine.. Going up she goes.." Jun's hand slid down the railing of the staircase as he made his way down. When he got close enough to her, he bent down and examined her. His finger tracing Jaya's face. He was tempted to leave her there, on the floor to bleed. "How did that feel, baby?" Jun retorted and then chuckled. Getting up to his feet, he gave her a merciless stare. Then Jun took position at the bottom of the staircase to wait till she woke. 'What are you doing? Help her!' the voice scorned him in his head. Jun's eyes became soulless and a black crescent moon appeared on his forehead. But it disappeared as quickly as his thoughts had yelled at him. Jun picked Jaya up, taking her inside the house and suspending her from her clothing completely. There she was, on the couch, completely naked. He then cleaned up the broken glass and stared at Jaya until she woke up. He gave up quickly, So he began watching tv until she awoke.

σσc ll that was.. Different from what I expected from Jaya. O.O haha. Naked.

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER
        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

████████████ » █ WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MESS WITH US?
                                  xxxxxxxxxx「 박수 쳐 」I OWN THE WORLD, I'LL BE YOUR COMMANDER

User Image

Hikari almost jumped in her seat when she heard Yuki's cheery voice, "Ee-yeah~! you look so cute, Hikari chan!" She looked to the side and saw Yuki in the seat next to her. She smiled, before blushing slightly at her compliment. "Yeah, I agree~ hey! thanks for inviting us! Do you wanna grab a little snack for us to eat and some coffee?" Luna asked, and the brunette nodded in agreement. She rocked her feet back and forth, the boots making soft clacking noises. "Yeah! Though I already had my breakfast... I'll take some coffee. And since it's morning, I guess they should be serving breakfast." she told them with a smile before looking over to the counter, seeing Iri nodding her head to the customer's order and smiling. "Honestly, the whole outfit was all Iri's doings. She's always wanting to dress me up all the time, yet I keep refusing... Now she's just using so much force. To make me girlish. I want to stay boyish though!" she said with a pout. "But I have to admit, for a fashion assistant like her, she sure knew my taste." she said with a small laugh before waving at Iri who had looked in her direction. She smiled and waved back to Hikari.

The black haired female looked at the male next to her and said, "Can you take my shift for a moment please? I have to take their order." she said politely, gesturing to the three females. The male employee nodded and took over her place, while Iri walked off to them with a notebook and a pen stuck behind her ear. The café's uniform looked cute, and the colour theme of the uniform were mostly red and black, but can be blue or white as well. Iri had a white apron around her waist, and wore a pure white shirt with long sleeves, buttoned up at the ends, and a red vest. The skirt's color was black as well, and wore black boots that reached up to her mid-calf. Her short charcoal black hair was pulled by with an elastic band, making a short ponytail.

"May I take your order?" she asked them with a warm smile, while Hikari looked at her with a—sort of—glare. "What? Not my fault you didn't want to become a lady. Besides, you look cute in that outfit!" Iri whined a little before sighing while Hikari rolled her eyes. "And I know you guys must be thinking why I'm working here. Well, of course, I can't sit around doing nothing, so sometimes I take a lot of jobs to earn money, even if I'm rich myself." she said, then gave a deadly death glare to the boys who was totally checking her out. The boys froze at her glare and looked away, terrified of the sight. She sighed and continued, looking at both Yuki and Luna, "But you better watch out for these boys around here. Most of them can be perverts. You two are lucky you have Hikari. She can figure them out." she told them with a smile on her face.

"Yah! How can I do that when I'm in heels? Aish, I'm just going to order." she said, picking up the menu and opening it before looking at it carefully. Then she looked at Iri with a small smile plastered on her pale pink lips and said to her, "I would like an Swiss Chocolate Flavored Coffee." she said, biting her lips softly as she looked back into the menu. Iri wrote down what she said, then looked at Hikari carefully. "Ne...?" she asked her.

"Is that all you want to have?" she questioned her, raising an eyebrow to be sure. Hikari blinked twice hard, avoiding her gaze. She really didn't want to have anything more, but her eyes was glued onto the side dishes. Strawberries, oh how much she wanted it. But she mustn't let Iri know that she wanted the side dishes. Besides, she had breakfast earlier. She didn't want to be see as a pig who eats a lot, yet not gain any weight at all. Iri sneakily took a peek and saw what her gaze is on and smirked before saying, "Do... do you want strawberries and dry toast with butter to top it off?" She asked Hikari, raising both eyebrows up as her mouth parted a little, with the corners up a bit, making her seems like she was smiling as she waited for her answer. Luckily, the answer was quick:

"Ne!" The petite brunette said with a happy smile on her face. You can see that her cheeks were beaming rosy pink and her eyes were sparkling so much in delight. Iri laughed at this. "I knew you say that." she let out a small chuckle as she wrote this down before turning to Yuki and Luna. "Is there anything you two would like to have for today?" she said with a warm smile on her face.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates ...
    i'll be your commander
    HIKARI KUSHIEDA — #633 ☠ ( MIDDLE OF HER BACK )
    SORARU IZUMI — #210 ☮ ( ON HIS RIGHT ANKLE )
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI
    TOXY " T.T." SHOUJOU — #412 ★ ( ON THE SIDE OF HIS NECK )
    TAQUEL / TOXICA (CALLED BY HER RELATIVES) "TOXI" SHOUJOU
    NAGI IWATE — #324 ❤ ( ON HIS LEFT WRIST )
    SHOUROU — JUN'S ANTI SIDE; THE PUMPKIN KING JACK
    ANTI ( SECRETLY KNOWN AS: YAMI ) — HIKARI'S ANTI SIDE; THE DEATH KNIGHT

Super Junior

XXxXJaya AirashiiXXXx

User Image
she opened pandora's box

The unconscious girl lie there on the couch. Unbeknownst to both she and Jun, Jaya was in critical condition and would not be waking up. If she were to wake up , though, Jun would have found her... unpleasant. It's only to be expected that somebody in serious pain, on the brink of death, will be unpleasant. Through her state of unconsciousness, though, Jaya did feel something; but contrary to pain, it was a good sensation. Something soft, like a memory from the past that caused her heart to flutter. A memory, like a movie, played in the very depths of her mind.

' She could feel the corners of her mouth stretching into a large smile. The smile was for a boy before her, one with oceanic eyes and dark hair. His eyes glittered in the sun '
Jaya remembered a similar face, one that saddened and disgusted her simultaneously, and she was confused. Was this Jun? How long ago had he been like this?
' She heard herself speaking, and felt the vibrations in her throat, but couldn't make out the words. They were too muddled and dreamlike. However, the tone of her voice was joyful and serene. '
In reality, the naked girl who lie almost lifeless on the couch was coughing up sickening amounts of blood.

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Jun swallows hard, he snapped back into reality. Jaya. Is naked. Jun got up quick, he found something easy he could get Jaya into so that he could take her to the hospital. Why was he being so evil and cold? A bit of tears secretly escaped his eyes, yet he was glad Jaya was unconscious, she will no ever know he had cried for her. Jun put on all the necessities, her under garments and then he put on white sweatpants for her and a regular graphic t shirt. He wanted her to be comfortable when she wakes up, if she wakes up. This frightened him, he hoped Jaya would not lose her life over such a silly mistake. Then Jun picked Jaya up, he shall take her to the hospital.

As soon as Jun took Jaya to the hospital, the paramedics saw her condition and took her in. He was later informed Jaya was in a critical condition, and that she might die if she wasn't taken care of. The amount of blood loss was dangerous for the small child. Jun sat by the bed, holding Jaya's hand with nothing but a worried look plastered on his face. He held Jaya's hand and remained silent most of the time. Why had she have to sacrifice herself for him?

Yuki grinned. "Ah, I see! You look so cute, though! But being a tomboy isn't a bad thing. I can be quite tomboyish myself." Yuki laughed. Luna nodded at Hikari, she understood what she meant. "Alrightie. Iri chan~ could I get some strawberry shortcake and some cappuccino?" then Luna shifted her gaze at Yuki. It was her turn to pick what she were to have. "Ah, I would like to have some brownies and some passion ice tea, please~" Yuki smiled.

Soon after giving their order, Yuki turned her attention to Hikari after Iri had left. Luna was blushing a bit because she couldn't help but remember catching a little sex action between Jun and she. "Ne, Hikari chan. Please don't think badly of Jun. He's never acted like that, he was sad that people has forgotten him and he's been forced to be lonely for quite some time. I felt bad for him, please don't think badly of my brother." Yuki said softly. Luna was pouting sadly, she had missed Jun as well, and could understand where Yuki was coming from.

σσc ll I like this post. o v o

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER

Super Junior

ooc || what should I post Dx ?!

Tipsy Grabber

ooc ll haha, well they are at the hospital,
Perhaps you could describe her condition and her waking up
I suppose >< .
Idk, but Jun wants to talk to Jaya > biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items