Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lurkers~ +1 ^

+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

████████████ » █ WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MESS WITH US?
                                  xxxxxxxxxx「 박수 쳐 」I OWN THE WORLD, I'LL BE YOUR COMMANDER

User Image

Iri sighed when she heard him say those words to her. "Don't know how she will reacts to that either. As much as me being able to see evreything in people's eyes, I'm not some fortune teller who can predict the future." she said. The door was thrusted open. Now that had reminded her, she just noticed that the door was only open just a crack, and it was freaking dark inside the room, she can barely even see her only hands. The light was suddenly switched on, and she gasped, her face blushing red in embarrassment when she saw Luna standing there by the doorway. Jun was taking cover, and he was doing that, literally. He just totally yanked at the covers and hid him and her underneath. And Iri can imagine seeing Luna's reaction: getting a freaking large nosebleed from the sight. And I'm sure it was not pretty because she would've been covered in blood by now and had died. "Yah... This is..." she said, almost speechless. Well, she is freaking embarrassed, for Pete's sake, of course she would be speechless! She peeked out a little, holding the covers to her chest to hide her still naked body. "L-Luna... can't you please go out of the room? We... need to change." she said politely, hoping that she would leave. Heck, she'll be more embarrassed if another walked into the scene and saw the duo in that position.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates ...
    i'll be your commander
    HIKARI KUSHIEDA — #633 ☠ ( MIDDLE OF HER BACK )
    SORARU IZUMI — #210 ☮ ( ON HIS RIGHT ANKLE )
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI
    TOXY " T.T." SHOUJOU — #412 ★ ( ON THE SIDE OF HIS NECK )
    TAQUEL / TOXICA (CALLED BY HER RELATIVES) "TOXI" SHOUJOU
    NAGI IWATE — #324 ❤ ( ON HIS LEFT WRIST )
    SHOUROU — JUN'S ANTI SIDE; THE PUMPKIN KING JACK
    ANTI ( SECRETLY KNOWN AS: YAMI ) — HIKARI'S ANTI SIDE; THE DEATH KNIGHT
User ImagexxUser Image

K A I x&x M I C H E A L
xxxx
It's been so long, I haven't answered your calls.
☞ I know I shouldn't have made you waitin' that long
I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about, ↺
What I want to do with you~ ★

Micheal pouted. Why did the fun have to end so soon? "Why..? Why can't you let me love you down?" Micheal chuckled. But in a way, he was being serious. He felt bad afterwards when he watched Luna just escape his grasp and disappear off somewhere. Honestly, he didn't know whether or not if he should follow her, but he decided he would leave her be.

Kai sighed. He's not gonna lie any longer. The pain in his butt was unbearable and he was now limping. He could no longer try to walk straight. "Soraru! You f*cked me too hard!" Kai pouted. "You demon." Kai chuckled.

ooc; I wanna time skip..

Tipsy Grabber

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I know you've been hurt by someone elsexxxxxxx
I can tell by the way you carry yourself. ♘
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you. ☂xxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xx J U N Y U K I R U S S E L L T A I S H U Y I N L U N A

Luna gasped. She blushed red and her nose was bleeding uncontrollably. "Y-Your so disgusting, Jun!" Luna yelled, and then switched the lights off quickly before slamming the door shut. Luna stomped off and went back into her bedroom. She was going to pick out her clothes and start dressing herself for the party tonight. As if on cue, Jaya had been doing the same at home.

Jun bit his lip hard. "Shoot.. Well, I need to start getting ready... Iri! You gave me hickeys on my neck! So unprofessional.." Jun said and then shrugged it off. He'll find a way to hide them. Jun only cared because he didn't want to dishonor his parents for acting foolishly. Jun cuddled a little longer with Iri's naked body. Oh, how he didn't want to let go of her. He didn't care if Iri was two years old when he was born, he had such a crush on her and he couldn't help it. Never mind changing his feelings about it. "I.. Have to shower. Jaya could smell you on me. I'll keep the secret a little longer until I'm ready to tell her. Which is soon, because the longer I keep that secret, the worse." Jun sighed and then gave her one last long passionate kiss before letting go. Jun walked to the bathroom and switched the light on and hen shut the door behind him. He didn't want to wash away the kisses, but it couldn't be helped.

At the party, Jaya was well dressed and stood next to Jun as he casually talked to the business people. Jaya felt out of place and remaided mostly quiet. Luna, on the other hand was not feeling too well. She secretly texted Jun from the bathroom and he had to excuse himself.

Jun walked to the woman's bathroom and pushed the door open and entered. Luna was in the stall and was groaning and Jun sighed. "Really? Shouldn't you know when your time will come? Don't you have a calendar to mark the days?" Jun asked, and Luna sighed. "Sorry!! It's just.. I forgot." Luna whined. "Well, I'll be right back." he said before stealthily sneaking out of the woman's bathroom.

Jun went to a local corner store and he walked in. There was two girls fawning over how cute he was and they were loud enough for Jun to hear "Oh, he's so cute~ ah! Look! Is that the razor he uses to shave~?" they said when Jun was examining the men's razor. The pads were just next to it and Jun made an annoyed expression before sighing and grabbing the box of pads and fumbling with it in his hands before running off to buy the razor and pads. The razor, for no particular reason just to set off the pads thing. The girls gasped and then said, "Wow!! His girlfriend is so lucky~ I wish I had a boyfriend who would do that for me." Jun blushed and walked out of the store and headed back quick and finally meeting up with Luna again in the bathroom. "Thank you~" Luna said, and Jun blushed a little. "No problem.. I bought pain reliever just in case.." Jun said, and then placed the box of pills on the sink before leaving.

σσc ll Hahaha.

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER

User Image

Soraru stuck his tongue out at Kai when he complained that he had done it too hard to him. "Yes. I admit I'm a demon. But I'm still that little angel you know." he said with a small smirk plastered onto his face. Then he tried to stand up for once, still feeling that sting. "I'm going to shower... again. Jun told me that there was this party at his house, and yeah..." he mumbled as he hopped over to the bathroom. And I mean, hopped. Surprisingly, it helped stop the pain from jolting his nervous system. He entered the bathroom and the cycle of showering started again. Then, you know the whole party thing.

Iri sighed once Luna yelled at Jun and switched the lights off. She was suprised of how she wasn't yelled at by Luna. How strange, didn't she notice that she was in there too? Well she might have, but she probably didn't want to and only aimed hard at Jun. She stuck out her tongue at Jun when he said that she had left hickeys on his neck. "Not my fault that you were all over me." she snickered. When he said that he would keep the secret until he's ready to tell Jaya, she nodded in agreement. Though she felt kind of uneasy about it, she said nothing. She smiled when Jun gave her one last long passionate kiss before letting fo and walking up to the bathroom, switching the lights on. Once the door was shut closed, she breathed out a sigh, feeling as if she was holding it since forever. Even though it's Jun Jaya will be angry at, she had a feeling that she will be cursing Iri out too.

After changing back into her original clothes, going back home, taking a shower, and put on her outfit for the party, and going back to where she was before; she felt like going insane. Why? Because of the fact that she and Jun had sex and the fact that she almost felt weak from the pain kept bothering her, and she felt like ripping her hair out. She had her short charcoal black hair into a wavy-curly style. She was wearing a blue bubble dress and black ankle boots. Yeah, she doesn't go for the pumps in parties. She only wears them at work. She's in the room where the party was being held, of course, though when she walked two or three steps, she would stumble a little from the pain, then apologize to those she had bumped into and say that she's okay when they asked if she is okay. She looked around and could see Jaya in sight, so she quickly turned around, avoiding her suddenly. "Jun, you better not ruin the party by making her mad. We'll be dead meat." she mumbled to no one in particular. Then she realized: Hikari doesn't know any of this. So she - luckily carrying her bag - took out her phone and called both Toxy and Toxi.

"Ne?" a familiar voice answered the call.

"Yah, T.T, I want you and Toxi to get Hikari dressed an bring her here to the party." She told him. "And make sure she isn't dressed casually. She have to wear heels. Seriously, she need to learn to be a lady for once."

"On it." he mumbled, then another voice came from the phone, "Hello ~ Iri! We shall get Hikari for you!"

Ah right, their phone was on loudspeakers.

After ending the call, she sighed, hoping that Hikari will come. She must go to the party and not stay at her house being cooped up in her room. It's so boring ~ there. Then she snickered at the image of Hikari struggling to get away from the Shoujou siblings' grasps as she tried to escape. She knew that she hates being dressed up, no matter how much of a doll she is. Heck, she keeps stumbling with the heels on and is no good at it. That's why she demanded the two to force her to come to her party, whether she likes it or not, being the stubborn little girl she is.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates ...
    i'll be your commander
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Yuki arrived arm in arm with Russell, on time too, because they couldn't afford to be late. Luna wore a champagne cream colored dress and Yuki wore a short light pink dress. Her hair was wavy and done nicely with majestical hairpins that were embroidered with gems. Russell was wearing a suit, the suit was black and his collared shirt and tie were a minty green color. Yuki and Russell smiled generously and walked gracefully until they approached Yuki's father, Xavier whom introduced his children to the CEO's. Yuki and Russell bowed slightly and then were soon dismissed. "Hey~ thanks for coming with me. I appreciate it." Yuki said and pinched Russell's cheek. The boy repositioned his arm around her hips. "Ah, it's my pleasure, milady." Russell said softly. Yuki couldn't help but lean on his arm. She left safe with him, and she breathed calmly. Yuki shut her eyes for a couple of moments then she opened her eyes and looked around the grand hotel's ballroom that had been rented out and decorated for the night. "Neh, Russell kun. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? There's Iri! In a dress! Ah, she looks so cute! But of course, she had to wear boots instead of heels." Yuki giggled and Russell bent over and gave Yuki a light kiss on the cheek. "Come with me so I may say hi to Daddy and then we shall go approach Iri, yeah?" Yuki blushed and nodded slowly.

So, eventually, Yuki met up with Will, Russell's father. They spoke and then finally met up with Iri. "H-hey! Iri! Are you okay? You look like your in pain. What happened?" Yuki tilted her head and Russell pulled her closer to his body. Is Russell falling in love with her, or something?

σσc ll I'm kinda liking this biggrin hehe.. I wonder how Kai and Soraru will react. emotion_awesome

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER
User ImagexxUser Image

K A I x&x M I C H A E L
xxxx

Michael waited and when Luna eventually returned, she said nothing. "Mind if I just stay somewhere in the house until you come back? I'm not gonna sabotage anything, I give you my word. If you suspect something and you have proof that I'm doing something wrong, which will not happen, then you may.. Beat me with a cricket bat." Michael nodded. Hopefully she'll let him stay. Luna now was just picking out her outfit for the night and Michael wished he could accompany her but he most likely was not allowed. Yuki and Jun doesn't even know that he was even at their house and Michael was not ready to return home to his abusive father.

Kai took a shower too, but separately this time. He needed some privacy. After taking a shower, Kai went out and took a pain reliever. So that he may act properly at the party. Kai got in a black suit with a baby blue shirt and a tint darker tie. He had to wear vapor rub! So embarrassing. Then he sprayed himself with cologne and asked if Soraru wanted to borrow any of his suits for the night.

Eventually, Kai made it to the grand hotel early along with Soraru so that it wouldn't look bad. When Kai spotted Yuki with Russell, he burned with jealously. "Yah, what is Russell doing with Yuki??" Kai asked, slightly angered.

ooc; YEY DRAMA. That's what happens haha xD

User Image

Iri heard a voice and she looked around, wondering where did it come from. Until she turned around, she saw Yuki and Russell coming over to her. She smiled at them and said, "Hello~" while kicking the high heel of her black ankle boots. Yes, her boots had heels. When Yuki asked her why is she in pain, her smile was wiped off her face suddenly. Like she just got slapped with a fish. Then she started stratching a little on her head before looking at Yuki, "Er, it's nothing. I kept this face because..." she trailed, seeing Russell pulling Yuki so close to him. What is this? Is he in love with her or something? Oh no, he better not, she didn't want a love square. "Because... I tripped on the pavement on my way back home. Yeah, it's no big deal." she said, then she looked around and saw both Kai and Soraru in a suit. Soraru wore one of the suits Kai had when he asked him to borrow one of them for the night. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and sky blue tie. How strange that his favourite color was blue. From what Iri could see, Kai had seen the two of them and he looked slightly furious. Even Soraru seems a bit upset.

"He's holding her close to him. Yeah, I can see that too, and you're kind of pointing out the obvious." he said, rolling his eyes at him.

"OKAY PEOPLE WE'RE HERE!" a sudden outburst came throughout the room.

"YAH! ANIYO!" a familiar voice was heard.

Iri rubbed her temples before giving a glare at Toxi, who shrunk in her deadly stare. "Sorry... It was a force of habit!" she defended. She looked like a flower girl, wearing a creamy pink dress and white ballet flats. Toxy came in, with a white large jacket with big black buttons, but with no Hikari in sight. Iri frowned in disappointment. Toxy wore a black suit, white shirt and purple tie. "Relax, she's here." he told her, his voice calm.

"Where?" she asked him.

"Here..." a soft voice came from Toxy's direction. When Toxy stepped out of the way, I swear, Iri's eyes bulged out so much, it looked like it was about to fall out. Hikari was standing right there in sight, wearing the full outfit: the creamy light pink-ish white dress with black outlining on the frills and had one shoulder dress strap. She wore that sparkling heart necklace and the pumps - in fact, Iri cheered madly in her head - totally shaped her legs. Her chocolate brown hair was tied up into a messy, yet stylish bun and she had on diamond earrings. Her lips were plump with the lipgloss and her cheeks seems to have a pink tint of the blusher. Though, she looked stunning, there's one thing that made it incomplete.

It was her face. Her expression.

She was annoyed.

"Yah... why do I have to wear this? I spent hours struggling to get out of T.T.'s grasp! You know I hate being dressed into this!" she whined, and Iri had this "SCORE!" expression on her face when she looked to the side, but it was wiped off, being serious as she looked at her. "Hikari, you have to learn how to be a lady for just this once. I'm tired with you wearing sneakers and jeans and flat heel boots, and you know! Please, Hikari. I'm begging you, just try it for tonight?" she pleaded, giving her the puppy dog eyes. Hikari stumbled back a little at the gesture and wanted to resist but couldn't so she let out a defeated sigh and said, "Fine... But only tonight, arrasso?" she told her. "Hikari ~ ! You look so amazing~" Soraru cried out as he came up to her and hugged her suddenly into a death grip, making the poor girl hit his bank hard. "Let's... go... you idiot! You're... choking me!" she gasped out and the navy blue haired male pulled out suddenly and smiled in apology while Hikari sighed in frustration, fixing herself up.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates IM WATCHING THE K-DRAMA CALLED PROTECT THE BOSS. LOL, the first time watching the 1st ep and i'm laughing like crazy at the funny scenes. LOL.
    i'll be your commander
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI
User ImagexxUser Image

K A I x&x M I C H A E L
xxxx

Michael was having fun watching tv in Luna's bedroom until he heard a voice. "Michael. I'll give you another chance.. If you bring Russell into the negaverse." Michael gasped and looked up at the ceiling, seeing the evil woman's face. Her face was sharp, her eyes were small and beady, her lips were sharply curbed an crimson red. The woman's hair was long and wavy and blood red too. "N-no! I just.. Earned their trust. I can't drag in one of their friends!" Michael hissed angrily and the woman smirked. "You'll listen to me one way, or another." the woman chuckled evilly. Michael gasped and as he stared into the woman's orangish eyes, It somewhat hypnotized him. Michael's pupils within his eyes nearly disappeared and a dark crescent moon that faced downward like a 'n' appeared on his forehead. but the boy shook his head and snapped out of it.

Kai scoffed. "I know, but I'm so.. Jealous! I want her all to myself. It's like she's forgotten about us." Kai pouted but then it quickly disappeared. This was no place to act inappropriate. Most of these people were adults and important figurines. Especially after Toxi screamed Kai winced. "Aye, yai yai. Why did you bring the little girl?! The guests are gonna be pissed over who brought the kid. Talking so loudly like that.." Kai said softly. The guests got so quiet and just stared at Toxi but then they quickly began talking again.

ooc; It would be sexy to see Russell evil for an episode :3

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Yuki bit her lip and stared at Iri. "Aww, well at least you don't have physical evidence on your face. Feel better!" Yuki smiled. Then her big brown eyes scanned the crowd and she found Kai. He was staring at her with such fiery, it was beginning to scare her. "Hey, are you okay? Your shaking a little." Yuki nodded slowly and then looked upon the floor. She knew Kai was not the type to hurt her, but she was afraid he was furious with her being with Russell. Did he not like Russell? But Yuki was only kissing up to him so he would like her and not look at her like she was scum. Yuki nearly jumped when she had heard Hikari and Toxi screaming. "They.. Haven't been to a formal party before, huh? That just.. Damaged their image." Yuki winced and Russell sighed. Jun, however noticed Hikari dressed cutely. He wanted to compliment her but he wanted to wait til everything calmed down. So instead, he turned his attention to Jaya.

σσc ll I like drama :3 using my main character again~

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER
User ImagexxUser Image

K A I x&x M I C H A E L
xxxx
I feel so close to you right now,
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve,
Like a big deal.
Your love pours down on me, like a waterfall.
And there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

Kai pouted. He hated how he was filling his heart with this stupid jealousy, but he couldn't help it. He had been with Soraru for so long, he wanted Yuki so that she wouldn't forget about his love. He vowed that he would speak with her, and he was indeed angry how close Russell was holding her. He hated her, so he had no right to touch her! Then it all brought him back to that sexy commercial.. "No!" Kai thought, it was angering him. Russell got to touch what he couldn't touch - at this time, and yet he was smiling.. pulling Yuki so close to him like he was her boyfriend. Kai didn't know why he was becoming so evil, he hated that. He didn't want that! I loves Yuki.. and she deserves some freedom. But still.. 'I am not like this. She loves me for being so gentle and cring.. but why? why am I being so sour? it's probably because I don't think Russell even deserves Yuki. He doesn't have the right to hold her like that, hold her like she belonged to him. He just was so rude to her, called her ugly and such, he.. it's just him! I can't stand people like that! it's like he's using and abusing her.. Or I'm seriously overthinking. I need to take this jacket off and take a breather. Seriously!! maybe I'm.. over-reacting..' Kai sighed. He was so upset how stupid he was being.

Finally, the party was over. Everyone returned home to chnage and then headed back to the Kiyomizu's household. ( I asked for permission. emotion_c8 for this part ^^ ) Kai approached Yuki. "Ne, Yuki chan. Why are you so close to Russell?" Kai asked calmly. "He doesn't deserve you. He shouldn't be near you! He's always hated you, and was so rude towards you, why must you be with him? it sickens me.." Kai continued calmly. He knew that Russell was at the house and he must've been near by to here him, but he didn't care. "It's so unfair! I'm just so jealous and upset. I'm sorry for over-reacting." Kai said, he knew he was being stupid and stubborn now.

ooc ll My heart is breaking . ;__;
ooc; HAHA, I love how our pictures don't even match our characters hahaah xD
I imagine Jun with his jet black hair and Kai is still that sexy beast with long hair.
eheheh. But I needed a new format.. colors.. and PICTURES.
I wanted to find more sexy pictures for Kai, but I got lazy and I kinda don't have the time for that. -___-;

Tipsy Grabber

xxxxxxxx

Yuki turned away quickly, ignoring the boy. She couldn't understand why he was angry. I mean, all Russell did was kiss her lightly on the cheeks and hold her close. She liked it in a way, too. So what's the big deal?

Not until they had gotten home did Kai approach Yuki and started interrogating her. "Aw, come on, Kai! we're just getting along! that doesn't change anything. I still love you!" Yuki said softly. She then started going up the stairs into her room, which she suspected Kai to follow, which he did. ( Godmod. Sorry xD ) Then Kai apologized, he was sorry for overreacting and Yuki shook her head. "Nah, nah. It's okay.~" Yuki smiled. But then Russell came in to ask her a few questions, and with his presence, it bound to have angered Kai even further. Russell even followed Yuki into the bathroom. "Hey~ so when you left, one of the producers approached me! he recognized me because I was an actor and model, but he complimented us of that commercial we did a little while back. Saying that we did a spectacular job in giving off a vibrant, young, but sexual mood for that commercial. He asked if we could do another commercial, for Etude House..?" Russell tilted his head and Yuki blushed madly. She couldn't help but remember how they were half naked in bed, cuddling, and making out sexually for that commercial and that they had to do that scene over and over.. because the shots came out so bad. Then zipping up her dress.. ugh! Yuki could not stop blushing. "So? Ah, come on~ so who cares they make us kiss again? it's just a kiss. We've done it before." Russell smirked and then pushed Yuki up to the wall before sexually bending down and making out with her. Yuki closed her eyes, his kiss was grand, and gentle. His lips were tender.. but then she snapped out of it. She pushed him off and stared at him with a pout. "Y-You!! your such a flirt.." Yuki blushed a dark tint of pink but she tried her best to calm down. "N-no~ wh-what if.. Soraru and Kai won't like it that we were on T.V. together once again? they would be furious.." Yuki blushed, and glanced at the door with her light pink face before connecting her gaze with Russell's. She couldn't keep staring into his eyes for too long otherwise she'll fall into a trance. Yuki checked the doorway once more, hoping Kai wouldn't burst through to see them together like that. Russell and Yuki's voices were just so low, like whispers. but if Kai listen very closely you could have an idea of what they were saying.

σσc ll I AGREE. HAHA. Luna has way light pink hair and Jun does, indeed have jet black hair with oceanic blue eyes. +___+.

TAZ SUHONG AYAKA XAVIER

User Image

Toxi kind of hissed at Kai when he said that everyone will be mad at her for coming here and ruining the peaceful atmosphere. Her eyes glowed green, but was held back by her brother, Toxy, who gave her a meaningful glare. She calmed down, but she wasn't over it, not just yet.

Once everyone had gone home to change and went back to the Kiyomizu household, Iri could hear Kai interrogating her. "Seriously?" she mumbled quietly with a sigh, pinching her nose bridge. Then she looked over at Soraru who was still upset about the fact that Russell had held him so closer to him back at that party. The short charcoal haired female groaned in frustration and almost screamed, "What is with those two?!" startling Soraru, and the rest.

"I-Iri, is something the matter?" Toxi asked, pretty shocked from her loud voice. She covered her red ruby eyes with one hand, sighing before shaking her head. "No. It's nothing. I'm just... just a little stressed from the party." she told her, removing her hand from her eyes while looking down at the pinkette.

"Oh. Ok." she murmured before walking off. Hikari watched the little pink haired female run off to find her brother before walking up to Iri.

"I see you're a bit pissed off with Kai and Soraru, ne?" The brunette said, her voice calm and gentle. She seems a bit happy to be out of the dress, and those heels. Argh, those pumps were killing her. It was also killing her that she had to stumble slightly in those shoes every 7.5 seconds. She seriously need to get used to that.

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Those two keep getting jealous, especially Kai! I know he loves her as much as Soraru, and the same for Soraru, but he's bound to keep this up, I'm afraid that something bad might happen." she said, looking at Soraru who was sitting on the couch, his elbow propped up and his cheek resting against the palm of his head.

"Oi, gosh. Forget about that. I keep noticing that Soraru was limping a little back at the party." she said, and that made Iri widen her eyes. He couldn't have... oh God. "Er, Iri? Iri ~ ? Why are you blushing?" she asked her while poking her red, red cheek. Her face was red as a tomato, and since it was unbelievably hot, it was giving off bunny steam on the top of her head, messing up her hair.

"I'm going to the kitchen to get some water." she suddenl said before dashing off, leaving a confused Hikari in sight.

User ImageUser Image
        out of chocolates ...
    i'll be your commander
    IRI IZUMI / HAYASHI

Super Junior

Home guys <3. Where shall I start...?

Super Junior

XXxXJaya AirashiiXXXx
XXXx| the princess of a story |

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
at the moment their eyes met
the pathetic angel fell for him
as the forbidden feelings grew inside of her
she opened pandora's box

Jaya woke at home. Having taken a long nap, she was refreshed - though a bit ruffled from having tossed in her sleep. From her cocoon in the sheets she watched the bedside clock, and the shadows inching across the wall. It was getting late. Surely, Jun would have called by now? But that was stupid, for Jaya would have heard the phone ring and awoken immediately. Sure enough, when her hand poked from the covers to retrieve the cell, she did not have one single missed call, let alone a text. The young girl sighed loudly, and pulled the phone to her chest. She knew better than to call Jun - he wouldn't answer. Already, it was too late for him to come all the way from his own house without being late himself. Hell, he had probably forgotten that he had even invited her, though Jaya knew for a fact that her dress was neatly folded on his bedside table, unless it had been moved. One hour later and after a fit of tears, Jaya rose from the bed, phone held limply in her hand. What the heck. What was she waiting for? ' Some phone call from Jun? Yeah right. You're such an idiot. ' she scolded herself, tossing her sandy mane as she tossed the phone across the floor defiantly. Well, she had been wanting to go to a party. So party she would.

Jaya wore her short Kiyomizu school skirt, a lacy white Victorian blouse, white thigh-highs and black flats out on the town; a cute, slightly sexy outfit which a friend had helped her to create over Skype on Jun's laptop. In her tiny backpack she carried only a wad of cash and something illegal - a fake, adult I.D - both of which Jun had given to her in case of emergency. Now, wanting to drink her sorrows away was probably not an 'emergency' that Jun had had in mind, but Jaya did not give a crap about what Jun wished for or wanted. In fact, it was quite the opposite, for she was now very drunk, having downed many drinks. Her young, delicate body eventually gave in to the drink, and having wandered the streets in the shopping district for quite some time, she finally collapsed, exhausted, into an alley way. Jaya's head pounded, and she scraped at her temples with shaking fingers. ' Still...' she thought defiantly, squeezing her eyes shut tightly, ' Being alone in an alleyway is better than waiting for that b_stard to come home. '

She was not alone, though. After ten minutes, the crunch of glass beneath heavy feet announced the arrival of someone new. Jaya, quite out of it, did not hear the footsteps until a pointed boot nudged the side of her head. Sudden;y, before she could cry out, she was lifted into the air. Jaya found herself face to face with an attractive, if a bit rough-around-the-edges, drunkard. He smiled at her, though the effect of the dazzling smile was nearly ruined by the scent of alcohol on his breath. " 'ay, it's alright babe. " the man cooed in a deep, grumbling voice, and tossed Jaya over his shoulder as you would a sack. Jaya hung there, limp and defenseless, wishing that Jun would arrive. The scent of this man's breath was making her quite ill. Then, scooping Jaya's backpack from the ground, he began to carry her off. Before he had gone ten steps, the young girl had blacked out.

ooc || I'm back for the week<3 Sorry, long post ;_; . . Good night<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces