Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lunatic

Stonehenge damnit where are you.you know im not from here.damnit im lost-speaking to self-
Hey Royal over here * head peaks out of front office*
((we did start over right?))

Lavish Lunatic

dude just for now im out...i cant handle this now and i gotta go feed my sister
i'll be on in an hour.ok?we can start a new story.
still xmen
SOMEONE POST
((ooc: WHAT HAPPENED?! So... Confused.... I'm still the same character I was on the first page, still Stephanie Jones...))
Stephanie waited for someone to show her where to go. She wondered if the mansion was empty, because she didn't hear anyone. She began to take a self-tour of the mansion, trying to figure out where the Professor was.
((ooc: hello? Anyone there?))
Stephanie looked around. "Hello?" she called. Her voice echoed in the empty lobby. "Anyone here?" She looked at the piece of paper in her hand. The address was right, she was sure it was...
Stephanie decided to sit on a couch in the lobby and wait for someone to come. She didn't know what else to do, and there was no one around... With a sigh, she set her backpack on the floor and sat.
((ooc:g2g, won't be back for about a week..)
((ooc: HELLO?! SOMEBODY POST!!!!))
Juggernaut smashed his way though the forest, getting closer and closer to the Xavier institute. Crushing an oak tree in his way, Juggernaut said "Soon......Charles"
((ooc: ohhhhhkaaaaaaaayyyy... Weird.)) Stephanie hears something outside and jumps a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff