Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Rogue

User ImageUser Image

Bradley Greyson

Twitch

It looked like they had a possible plan coming together. They would surrender, but be ready to fight if they had too. It sounded like Amon wanted to try running again. He mentioned plugging their ears to resist the music if they ran, and Bradley thought it over for a minute. It made sense that it might eliminate the effects, but was it worth the risk? Bradley got his answer pretty quickly, as the wall near their little group burst open from someones fist, and the same deep voice boomed through, telling them how much time they had left. The sudden attack caused Bradley to jump, several lightbulbs exploding over their heads. He shielded himself as small pieces of glass fell down.

“Yeah I think running is off the table…,” he stuttered, staring at the hole in the wall, shock on his face. ”We don’t know what they are capable of doing…and so far it’s pretty scary,” he continued, “It seems like we should just stick to going out willingly for now, and staying on our toes.” The intruders had already threatened their lives, it isn’t a far stretch to think they would act on it. Especially since one of them just punched through the wall without a second thought.

”What can you guys do? Your powers I mean. I can control electricity, and talk to computers,” Bradley whispered, keeping his voice low in hopes of not being heard anymore. He looked from Karen to Amon, waiting for them to respond. It would be good to know what his allies were capable of. That way they could work together and play on one another’s strengths.

User Image

↳ Feeling [ Well, here goes nothing… ] ↳ WHERE [ Mess Hall ] ↳ WITH [ Karen and Amon are inside, Intruders, Rogue, and Gambit are outside]

Bionic Pikachu
Tuff Kaicho

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Anna Marie
The Rogue

User Image

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much

And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Rogue listened to what Sabertooth said and shook her head after a moment. She removed her other glove and looked at him fully aware of what would happen if they did end up fighting. However she would fight him before she let any of the people trapped in the room get hurt or worse killed. "I happen to remember what happened the last time we did meet. Having your thoughts in my head wasn't pleasant, but if it keeps others safe, Im more than willing to do it again." She wasn't too fond of using his ability of course, it seemed he was more animalistic then human and he enjoyed killing, though that was rather obvious.

"Gambit, I could use a distraction to get those kids out of here." She said after a moment knowing that she could take a bit of his power but she wasn't going to do so without permission unless it came down to an instant decision. It was nice that one of the abilities she had gathered along the way was a bomb of sorts, from a young mutant that went by Tabitha, or Boom-Boom. She rubbed her hands together and a little yellow ball formed before she tossed it at Sabertooth.

Seeing that there were three people in the room Sabertooth was trying to get into she wished she had Nightcrawler's teleportation ability to at least get them out of there. It would be much easier to deal with The Brotherhood if they didn't have to worry about innocent lives.
User Image

The Tyrannical Angel

Shinigami of Justice

Cphiro

LokiLaufeyson2010

Karen cringed a little. She sighed. "I guess we don't have much of a choice at the moment." She said with defeat. Once they were outside, however, perhaps they would have a chance. But it sounded like out there were rivals of the intruders--so that would make things difficult for the Brotherhood, but easier for them, thankfully. Now at least, they had allies. Going outside wouldn't be as hard as it seemed then.

Karen looked at Bradley as he told her about his abilities. "That's cool." She held up her hands. "I call them, er...psionic blasts. I can make whoever I touch feel extreme pain in the head or sleep or...you know." She explained before putting her hands down. She then looked to Amon for his abilities. They had seven minutes, so they had to hurry.

WHERE [Mess Hall]
                                                      WHO [Bradley + Amon]
                                                      WHAT [Oh god, this is crazy.]
                                                      HOW [Anxious]
                                                      OOC [Sorry it's so short. I'm falling asleep here.]

blackwolf5241

Tuff Kaicho

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
User Image

Things were escalating quite quickly, they were trapped in by the big scary guy and whoever else was with him. Though, no matter how scarier and frightening it got, he kept his cool, minus the sweat storm under his . Video games taught him, keeping a cool head in these situations helped. Though, why did he have to be one of those people that was capable of doing it? Looking at the other two, he crossed his arms. Like hell, he was going to accept defeat because a man could punch through a wall. When Commander Shepard went against the Reapers, he didn't just roll over and quit despite them taking the earth. No! Hercules didn't stop when he was up against a thousand hydra heads! They weren't cowards! They were- just kids. Yeah, that was definitely was enough.

Watching the other two, he didn't know how to show them his powers. Since he didn't really know how to use it. So he frowned, not really sure how to trigger it. The last time he used it, he blasted the jerk instructor after he pushed him. "Umm... I can do that mind thingy... telekinesis, but I'm not that good at it." He whispered quietly, rubbing the back of his head. But, despite the whole intruders and they might die, these were the first people to treat him like a person. Most people didn't even bother to talk to him, other than his cabin mates. "Bradley... Karen. If one of you guys gets captured, I dunno what I'll be able to do, but I'll find ya. I swear on it."

blackwolf5241

Bionic Pikachu

Timid Wolf

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

IVY DANIELLE KNIGHT

Oracle

As soon as the commotion had broken out, Ivy had been placed in an isolation unit. She was potentially a threat, according to the guards. They couldn't trust someone who could look into the future at will, because if she could see it, she could change it. That made her "exceedingly dangerous", especially since no one knew exactly how her powers would evolve, with the lifespan she was going to have. But because none of her powers were physical, no one was exactly afraid of her--least of all the guards. She'd tried to fight against them, and failed miserably. So she found herself in isolation, unable to see what was going on, only what was going to happen. Her eyes tinted in a silvery hue, biting down on her lip as she watched what was to come, Ivy didn't even notice when she'd start to bleed--the injured area of her lip healing before she could process that there was any damage to begin with. She watched as a man with a guitar began to control the people around him, how a woman with blue skin and red hair took to the shadows. She watched as her fellow mutants decided to try and protect themselves.

She watched as some of them started to fight back.

But she watched before any of it happened. Forcing herself out of the vision, Ivy shook her head and dragged a hand through her long dark hair. The best she could hope for was that someone would eventually let her out. She didn't want to be a part of the violence, she just wanted to get the hell out of this damn camp. She wanted to go to a real school, or at least one that didn't scare her. Was it too much to ask that she be treated like a person, not some dangerous thing? As far as she was concerned, Ivy wasn't even dangerous to begin with! Pursing her lips, the mutant drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

[Out Of Concertos: Click the first icon for song, fourth for outfit]

User ImageCCXxXCCUser ImageCCXxXCCUser ImageCCXxXCCUser Image

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Conductus

Conductus had made his way to the mess hall along with Sabertooth and Mystique, but didnt seem to keen on staying there. Someone had to prep the escape, anyway.

"Look, you two dont really need me. Why dont-"

Before Conductus could even finish, dialogue between Sabertooth and Gambit began. Conductus barely paid attention, instead wanting to view the room full of mutants. He saw freaks, losers, outcasts. Poor them. Conductus was a man in his 20s, extremely handsome, and had a gifted voice. He was one of the lucky ones, he was. Bringing his guitar up onto his shoulder, the Conductor of Chaos began to back out of the area where his comrades were.

"Victor, Mystique...There is something I must attend to while I am here...I uh...Saw something back there that I believe will please Magneto."

He was obviously lying. Whistling off into the distance, Conductus came upon...Iso, or as most people knew it, Isolation. He remembered it all too well. Back when he was younger, right around the time that these anti-mutant laws were put into place in New York, Conductus was a renegade he was the state's number one enemy. He had murdered many people at Julliard, the school that he studied music at. It had helped him make his powers even more dangerous, learning to play and control more instruments. Turning something so poetic, so very productive and helpful...into an evil source of death and destruction. While on the run following his murder spree, he was captured. He was sentenced to TORTURE, something that was suggested by SHIELD, or so he thought. He didnt really know who ordered that. Days before he was sentenced to have his hands cut off, as to pretty much stifle his mutant power altogether, he was broken out of his isolation chamber by Mystique. Magneto had heard of Conductus, his dark heart. It would assist the Brotherhood so very well. Conductus entered the isolation chamber, walking about a bit, seeing that just about all mutants, one way or another, had found their way out. Except for one, that he spotted rather quickly. He looked at her, surveying her danger level. She seemed...Quite harmless. She was also extremely, extremely beautiful. He walked up to her cell, and slammed his guitar down into the ground, it making a dent in the floor while seeming virtually unscratched.

"Who are you, and why are you locked away in here?"

Xx Look Alive Sunshine xX

Rainbow Lover

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Nadia "ɢᴇɴɪᴇ" Kennish Aidan "ʟᴀᴍᴘ" Kennish

ᴡɪsʜ ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ll ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ll ᴡɪsʜ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                                          Nadia let out another scream of frustration before letting out a small huff as she crossed her arms. Nadia then sat back down next to her brother in their secluded cell. There was nothing but the four walls and ceiling to stare at day in and day out with no idea what was going on in the outside world around them. Nadia didn't like that.

Don't having a tamper tantrum? Aidan asked his sister telepathically. I wasn't having a temper tantrum. Nadia pouted to him childishly. Aidan rolled his eyes and let it go. I hope whatever if was that got the guards all riled up killed them all. Nadia thought darkly. If the guards were all dead then we'd never get out of here. Think about it sis. Aidan replied. Nadia let out another sigh. Her brother was always the calm and rational one. We weren't ever going to get out of here anyways. I don't know how long it's been but it's been long enough. We're to end up dying here and it's my fault. It's me they want for my powers, you just came along for the ride. Nadia thought calmly to him and looked at him with guilty eyes. Hey, don't think like that. This isn't your fault. It's theirs. People fear what they don't understand. We're mutants so they fear us. Aidan told her gently.

Aidan then stood from his place and went to the metal door that prevented them from freedom. He placed an ear to the cold metal in hopes that maybe he could hear to catch something on the other side. If only my power could work for both of us. I could grant all of our wishes and we'd never have to worry about any of this again. Nadia thought and of course Aidan heard it but he didn't comment on it.

OOC
                                                          Where:: their cell
                                                          With:: each other

Timid Wolf

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

IVY DANIELLE KNIGHT

Oracle

She'd heard him coming, and when she saw him, every muscle in Ivy's body tensed. Pursing her lips, she jumped to her feet and crossed her arms over her chest. "I could ask you the same question." The eighteen year old countered, still very much on guard. It was strange, she'd never been put in a situation like this, never been forced to see how she would respond to something that could truly be dangerous. For a while, she swore she didn't have a fight or flight response at all. Apparently she did, and apparently she was the type to stand her ground--despite being the kind of quiet, reserved girl most people knew her as. But Ivy also had to recognize that this wasn't a good time to be headstrong and stubborn. She had no defensive powers, and the self-defense she knew wasn't going to get her past this guy. "My name is Ivy. I'm here because, apparently, I'm dangerous." Which he still thought was complete and total bullshit.

After a moment, Ivy decided she should probably clarify. "I'm a... precog, and I have the healing factor." She murmured in explanation, biting down on her lip again--hard. Once again, she didn't even notice that she'd hurt herself, having healed in just seconds. The brunette knew, of course, that the man before her was dangerous. Infinitely more dangerous than she was, hell, she'd convinced herself that she wasn't even useful. She couldn't possibly pose a threat, or so she thought...

Cphiro

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Conductus

Conductus began to lost himself in the young woman's eyes as she coward before him. She explained a thing or two, who she was, what she was...Conductus just simply nodded a few times. He was really digging this chicks tone, and he looks and body were outstanding. Suddenly, he heard a loud scream come from a cell rather close. Guess she wasn't the only one still locked up.

"Please, give me a moment, madam."

Conductus tightly gripped his guitar and brought into both arms, holding it. He walked over to the cell containing the source of the scream, two teens, probably siblings judging by how they looked so very similar. Conductus puffed out his somewhat toned body, his biceps strained and his shoulders popped up. He slammed down on a hard A cord, destroying most things around him. He shattered steel bars, literally blew the roof of the place. He was extremely angered at the noise created by the two mutants...who seemed somewhat unharmed by his soundwaves, though he wasn't exactly trying to hurt them, just shut them up. He brought the guitar back down to the ground where it left a dent in the floor once more, and he dragged it back to Ivy. He seemed to practically calm down.

"You were saying, Ivy? Dangerous? Pssssh, you dont look like you could hurt a single thing."

Seemed like he had already forgotten what he just did.

Aquamaureen13

Rainbow Lover

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Nadia "ɢᴇɴɪᴇ" Kennish Aidan "ʟᴀᴍᴘ" Kennish

ᴡɪsʜ ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ll ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ll ᴡɪsʜ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                                          Aidan backed up as he heard someone approaching. Nadia knew what his backing up meant. Had the guards come to try to get Nadia to fix whatever stupid problem they were having. Well, Nadia wasn't in the mood to help them right now so this wouldn't be fun. The thirty year olds covered their ears the moment they heard that loud chord of music. It confused the two adults at first.

However, once they were free from isolation, it didn't matter. Nadia smirked, finally free. I'm not going to question this. Let's get of out here bro. Maybe we can find some idiot to wish us to Vegas or something. Naida thought, looking to her brother and he nodded. Aidan looked at the young man who had free them. He didn't seem friendly though so he looked at his sister protectively. "Thanks kid." Aidan said.

Nadia grabbed her twin brother's hand before they started running off in a direction together, finally free from their cell. They were still stuck in the camp but this was progress. They just needed to find a way out. Or find someone gullible enough to wish them out of here so Nadia could get them both far away from this place. Aidan heard commotion going on near the mess hall so he paused, his sister freezing when he did. Let's find a different way. Aidan suggested and Nadia nodded, listening to her older brother.

OOC
                                                          Where:: their cell -> roaming around
                                                          With:: each other -> Conductus -> each other

Timid Wolf

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

IVY DANIELLE KNIGHT

Oracle

She wasn't supposed to show fear, wasn't supposed to show weakness. If Ivy's mother had taught her one thing before she'd died, that'd been it. So when the man seemed to just... utterly destroy the things around him after some screamed--one of those twins, maybe--she'd forced herself to remain as calm as she could. She was absolutely not going to let herself show weaknesses in front of this person. Or, at least, she was going to try not to. She wasn't entirely sure how successful she was going to be. When he turned his attention back to her, Ivy quirked an eyebrow. But he was right, she didn't hurt people, she didn't ever want to... not unless it became absolutely necessary. Even then, she wasn't sure she really could. Maybe she was too soft, maybe she was too weak. Or, maybe, it was both.

"You're right, I couldn't. Or, I wouldn't. So I shouldn't be of any use to you."

In fact, Ivy still wasn't entirely sure why he was still focusing on her. She would have thought he would have killed her by now, or something worse. Why hadn't he killed her? Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do? Or would it be stupid? Ivy wasn't exactly sure, but maybe that was a good thing. She didn't think like a 'bad guy', she didn't understand why they did the things they did, and she absolutely could not understand this interest the man seemed to have in her. "Why... are you here?"

Cphiro

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Conductus

Conductus went and got lost in this girl's eyes once again. Though, he did realize she was asking him a question, and gosh it'd be rude if he didnt answer. Shaking free of the slight trance he himself had fallen into, he looked back at her once more, a little more collected now.

"I uh...I came here to see if there was anyone still here. You know, almost 10 years ago, I spent some time in isolation. They were gonna cut my hands off. Really was pretty shitty."

Conductus took hold of his guitar and slammed it against the steel bars that Ivy hid behind, destroying them. For all intensive purposes, she was free. He took to his guitar again, dropping to the floor in a sitting position. He strummed it a bit, started playing a tune.

"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Mad-Mad-Mad....I...I can't get these memories out of my mind....Like some kind of maaaaaadness has started to evolve...hm...and I, I tried so hard to let you go, but some kind of madness, is swallowing me whole....Yeah..."

Conductus slowly rose as he played, turning to face Ivy. His music...he tried for it to be hypnotic. Take control of Ivy, that was his plan. Why? Only Conductus knew.

"I....Have finally, seen the light.....but I have finally realized....What you mean."

Timid Wolf

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

IVY DANIELLE KNIGHT

Oracle

There was something about that melody, about the almost-softness of his voice that had Ivy stuck in place, whether it was out of fear or because of his power, she might never know. When she tried to move and nothing happened, she decided it had to be due to the fact that he was... controlling her? Was that the right word? It didn't matter, whatever it was was keeping her frozen in place, and she wasn't aware of it but her eyes started to flicker silver. Almost like her body was trying to warn her that something was going to happen, but she felt powerless to stop it. She could even feel the overwhelming sense of danger, but at the same time, none of this felt dangerous to Ivy. She'd tuned everything out but the sound of the music, and damn it, why did he have to be so good? If he wasn't holding her captive, Conductus might be the kind of musician Ivy would actually listen to.

[Out Of Concertos: Click the first icon for song, fourth for outfit; wow this was a crap post. Sorry about that!]

Cphiro

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Conductus

Conductus smirked, still strumming his guitar. He'd stopped singing at this point, but kept up the instrumental portion of his performance. He got very close to Ivy. He knew she was scared. She had better be...Albeit she probably didnt know this, Conductus was a cold blooded killer. He probably killed a few of the guards outside. and didnt even realize it. As he stood next to Ivy now, he got close to her ear, very close.

"You've got two options. You either stay here and die...or you come with me to a better place than here. You're useful, can't quite tell you why you don't think you are....but I can sense that you are."

Conductus backed away from here now, remaining in her glance. He picked up the singing once more.

"But now...I have finally seen the end.....and I'm not expecting you to care...But I, have finally....Seen the light, and I have finally realized.....I need to looooooooooooooooooooooooooove."

Conductus gazed into Ivy's eyes once more, his hypnosis...perhaps taking a different turn?

"I need to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove.....Come to me....Just in a dream...Come on and rescue me....Yes I know, I can be wrong, Maybe Im too headstrong....our love is..."

Again, a gaze of incredible proportion met that of Ivy's silver eyes.

"Ma-Ma-Ma-Mad-Mad-Mad, Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Madness...."

Timid Wolf

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

IVY DANIELLE KNIGHT

Oracle

s**t. What was going on here, what was he doing to her? With her eyes flickering over to him when he got close to her, Ivy found herself wishing she could do something. Fight, run, knee the jerk in the crotch--and where did that come from? Probably being under pressure. She was probably more pro-violence when she felt extraordinarily threatened. Something about the tone of Conductus' voice made her skin want to crawl, or maybe it was more the words he was saying. Hell, it was probably both. Shaking the thoughts away, Ivy let out a low growl she didn't know she had in her. "I somehow doubt Erik would approve of you bringing home a stray." The precog muttered, "Especially one that doesn't hate humans, and has absolutely no offensive powers that could be used to his benefit." After all these years, after all they'd put her through, Ivy still couldn't bring herself to hate humans for being scared. She didn't approve of how they were handling things, but she had to believe there was a peaceful way to negotiate change. No camps, no sentinels, no segregation or riots. There had to be another way, right?

But then something changed.

Something in the way Conductus was singing, or something about the way he was playing... something about the effect his power was having on her was changing and she couldn't quite figure out what it was. It was something she'd never felt, in her entire life. Some kind of emotion, perhaps? It wouldn't be completely far fetched for someone to be trying to get Ivy to feel some kind of emotion, with her having never experienced it, given the life she'd led. What was he doing?

Cphiro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces