Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these Marvel heroes is the best?

The Uncanny X-Men 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 25 ]
The Amazing Spider-Man 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
The Fantastic Four 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
The Mighty Thor 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
The Invincible Iron Man 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
The Incredible Hulk 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

Quotable Raider

User Image
σяιαи ѲЛ∂

User Image
----------------------------------

"You know . . .
you're a classic example of the ιnverse яatio
between the size of the
mouth
and the size of the
brain."

"Been here six years, Ellie, and I have yet to lose my accent. Like you said - you can take the man out of Britain, but you can't take Britain out of the man." Truth be told, Dorian did miss his home country terribly, as well as his family, but he knew he couldn't go back - his parents thought he was dead, thanks to the MI5 division responsible for getting undesirable mutants out of the country, so to turn up again would only do them more harm than good. Especially considering what had happened to his sister . . . shaking his head, Ulf took another sip of his coffee, relishing the bitter aftertaste of it, and munched a little bit more on his cookie. He blinked in surprise at the degree of control Eleanor had - he supposed it was slightly snobbish of him, but he'd always imagined it being very hard to control one's powers without tutelage. Or maybe Ellie was just more in tune with her powers than others? Too many variables to know, really.
"Kill someone with a kiss? . . . Sorry to break it to you, but I think I'd have to decline a demonstration of that particular skill." The idea of feeling acid work its way down the throat and into the stomach, burning someone inside out . . . it sent a shiver down the pseudo-lycan's spine, and he did his best to make the motion look as if he were just scratching an itch; the last thing Ulfhednar wanted to do was offend Botany, after all. He chanced a look at his watch and nearly spat out his chunk of cookie - he really needed to get back to the Institute, or the Professor would do that thing where he'd simply sit across from you and make you feel guilty without even needing to nudge your brain. Downing the rest of his coffee, Dorian wiped the cookie crumbs from his face and gave Eleanor an apologetic smile. "Well, it's been great seeing you, Ellie, but I need to get back to the Mansion, make sure Artisan hasn't conjured up the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man or something. I imagine you've got work?" An unspoken invitation to join him - Ulf doubted she'd take him up on it, but he had to offer, didn't he?

User Image

"Oh,
and ɓy the ɓy?
Mention
crumpets
and I shall dislike you.
Momentarily."

Quotable Raider

User Image
Diego Vakarian

User Image

Everything has its time.
And everything dies.

To say Chrono wasn't expecting Amore to turn her powers on him was an understatement - he ended up nearly crushing the little figurine in his hand as he attempted to resist her little trick, and he was left breathing heavily when she stopped. Diego was sorely tempted to age the counter and make her fall flat on her arse, but unlike her, he didn't give in to that particular urge, simply throwing her a deathly unhappy glare. "Who said anything about a pity party? I can't see who'd pity you - I know I don't." Perhaps Diego was being harsh, but then again, if she wanted to be a b***h, she had to take the flak that came with it. "As for not knowing what you've been through - don't act like you're the only mutant to have ever had a tough time of it. You don't know what I've been through, do you? Don't see me strutting around like a one-winged angel."
Shaking his head, Chrono did his best to turn his attention back to the television, hoping she'd get the message and leave him the hell alone - he doubted she would, since people like her never did, but he could hope, couldn't he? Then they could get through the three hours until he had to go to work in silence and they'd never have to talk to each other again . . . he wished. No doubt Magneto would force them to overcome their differences or some crap. As much as he agreed with the man's philosophy, he had to wonder what the man thought he was doing bringing people like Jessice into the Brotherhood . . . not that he'd ever tell him that, of course. Diego didn't like the idea of being impaled by massive steel spikes any time soon.

Nothing can be eternal.
That is the human condition.

Beloved Friend

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image

________Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

_____________Infect me with your loving

________________Fill me with your poison

________Take me, ta-ta-take me

_____Wanna be your victim,

________Ready for abduction

____________Boy, you're an αlιεɳ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                                                  [ooc; outfit linked on top image. }

єlєคภ๏г smiled at him, giggling as she finished her cookie. She loved cookies. Every sweet in the world was her best friend. Forgot diamonds. She could get a candied ring and she'd eat that thing. She smiled brightly, and giggled under her breath once more at herself. She was such a weirdo. She glanced up at him when he spoke up the acid kiss, and she smirked. "Awh, you don't wanna kiss me~? Too bad, it would've been fun" she purred out, smirking as she winked. Ah, the flirting fun! The red head then took a sip of her coffee, finishing that off too.

He had to leave? Already! Eleanor frowned, and pouted, crossing her arms. She looked up at him, sticking her bottom lip out. Trying her best to pout, her eyes glazed over. Then, a smile appeared once more. "All right, I'll come. It'll be nice seeing everyone again" she said as she stood up. "Gimmie a sec though" she said as she walked behind the counter. She went into the back room, and spotted her boss asleep on his desk. "Aye, yo boss" she said as she poked him in the side. He jolted awake, and sat up, his eyes wide.

"Hay! What's the big deal red?" "I'm taking off for today. My mom needs me." "Yo'ma ain't here!" "Yeah, she is. So shut up." "Wait! One question!" Eleanor stopped from leaving the room, and looked behind her shoulder at him. A small smirk formed on the man, and then laughed "Does the carpet match the drapes, enh?" "Oh shut up" she snapped, grumbling under her breath as she slammed the door shut after her. She walked out and back over to Dorian, and smile appeared. "All right! All set, let's go doggie~" she giggled out, gently poking Dorian in the shoulder.

User Image

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS i v
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXv e n d e l a
{ outfit }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something is about to be born
There's a restlessness in me
Keeps me up until the dawn
There is no silence
I will keep following the sirens
There is no silence

The little half smile he had given her made her blush. Siv wasn’t used to blushing. Now she was just confused! What should I make him? Her thoughts turned to that. She didn’t really remember red telling her what his favorite food was. She could just make something Random. When she made Lunch it ended up more like Dinner. The few years she spent in Europe that was what it was always like over there in Germany and Russia. Now she was worried she’d make something he didn’t like. She was worried now, why was so worried. Red wouldn’t mind if she made something he didn’t like right. She pulled her notebook out of her purse. She kept most of her recipes in it. She wanted to impress him, which was strange for her. She looked threw it for a bit before turning her attention back to Red as his lecture started.

She could never give a lecture; she would end up stammering the entire time or just flee. Siv didn’t know if she could teach in general. Maybe a cooking class, she’d probably enjoy that a lot more then being a waitress. They wouldn’t let her work in the kitchen where she worked. Siv didn’t know why. Siv couldn’t help but to let out a squeal of delight at the site of the black dove landing on her desk. She examined it finding the white spot and the word proof on its wing. She touched its head carefully. Siv pouted when it left her desk, but the pout quickly disappeared when it let out a shriek. Siv practically jumped out of her desk. She covered her ears quickly.

Siv was rather happy Red could control his powers at that moment. Maybe she’d make him dinner to for keeping the dove from shrieking in front of her. Siv didn’t want her ears to explode. He was doing a wonderful job. Then again Siv wasn’t the biggest lecture fan but he was keeping it interesting and that was a very good thing.

These dreams under my pillow
In the twilight of these white nights
Of these white nights

Rainbow Lover

User Image

xoxoтнεч тaρε∂ σvεr чσυя мσυтн
xoxoxoxoxoxoşςяιввℓε∂ συт тнε тrυтн ωιтн тнειя ℓιεş
xoxoчσυ ℓιттℓε şριεş

❤ςяυşн
xoxoxoxoxoxo❤ςяυşн
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo❤ςяυşн
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBrotherhood Member

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

luvulikaluvsongJessica didn't know what to say. she reached down to grab one of her throwing knives from her shoe but stopped herself. She was considering killing him. Surely Magneto wouldn't miss him that much. But no, she knew better than that. Instead she settled for a better outlet. She created an illusion for her eyes slone. She saw herself grabbed her knife and sliceing his neck. Jessica sighed blissfully to herself at the imagine. She then turned her eyes back to normal.

luvulikaluvsongPeople were so fustrating. God forbid she excutes confidence and enjoies sex. It's okay when men want to go get a hooker, see a stripper, or want something but when A girl does it she's not considered a lady. She always has to be called some kind of whore. It frustrated her so much. Jessica just calmed herself down and sat in a chair alone. her eyes turned violet again as she created the illusion from earlier. On the palm of her right hand her mother and a facless man danced. Jessica kept herself turned from Chrone so he wouldn't bother her.

ll OOC: Outfit in center image below. ll
                                          ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

User Image[ x ] [ x ]User Image[ x ] [ x ]User Image
User Image

☸☸ Abbygail May Wickam
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

______________ ( Big Bang )

User Image

She took notes here and there before watching as the bird appeared with the white spot on its back along with the words 'poof' she was taken a liking to the bird till it screamed and exploded into silver dust making her frown a bit. The girl named Adelaide went up for the demonstration since she was called. Luckily, Abby wasn't called or the energy she absorbed from pounding the desk would surely hurt the professor if she came in contact in any way or if she accidentally slammed her foot. The Professor seemed like an okay guy though Abby wasn't so sure about trusting him so easily at the moment until she got to know the professor unlike Professor X who she seemed to have trusted. He seemed like a father figure to her since her own father left that one night with just a few words. Her foot tapped slightly as she watched waiting to see what would happen.

Quote:

out of crab:

Friendly Regular

User Image

Léonide Lebelle, better known to all as Enchanter was currently snarling unhappily under his breathe. He had woken to the old man spouting nonsense about faith and tolerance. Enchanter had faith in two people and that was it. The rest of the world could die and he would be just as pleased. He was a goddess, well god now, and he wasn't about to lower himself enough to try to understand the useless vermin that inhabited the earth. However he had agreed to keep the violence to a minimum and he would do so. He had a measure of respect for the wily old man, he had a truly god-like power. If he chose to waste it catering to the weak-willed an useless then that was his business. So long as Enchanter had access to the only truly worthy creature in this hellhole, his sister-priestess, then he would play nice with the rest of the demons. Speaking of his sister-priestess she had class today and Enchanter had promised to keep an eye on things. The girl was still shaken from her enslavement by the b***h. So she would need some looking after until she was strong enough to fend for herself.

His dam had always found it odd that he was so found of what she saw as the weaker of her offspring. While it was true the little demoness wasn't quiet as ruthless as the reincarnated goddess she was by no means worthless. She had some true power as befits a succubus. She could have slain men left right and center. She chose not to, for much the same reason the old man chose to waste his power on the weaklings. Enchanter did not begin to understand why so perfect a creature would waste her time but she was the only bright point in his life. She had never once feared him and treated him a respected brother and a beloved family member.

In return for her loyalty Enchanter had appointed himself her guide and protector. After all every god and goddess needed some followers and she was one of the few fit for the position. However she was no mere follower, oh no she was given the honor of being his high priestess. A beloved person fit to bask in a god's presence. He was sp distracted by thoughts of his sister that he nearly missed the classroom, however he managed to catch a glimpse of his sister out of the corner his eye. He quickly walked in the classroom. Completely uncaring if he was late or disrupting class.He watched his sister walked toward the silver-eyed male at the front of class. Apparently he was some sort of teacher. He narrowed his eyes and settled into a seat near the front. Close enough to attack should the teacher cause his sister any distress.

| ๏๏ς: The layout is sucky but I'm having a better one made. It should be done tonight. |

| locaтιon: His sister's classrom | тαℓкιηg тσ: No one | мood: annoyed, watchful | α¢тινιту: Watching the silver-eyed teacher. Looking after his sister. | | ωєαяιηg: I am clothed in this |
User Image

Quotable Raider

User Image
σяιαи ѲЛ∂

User Image

"You know . . .
you're a classic example of the ιnverse яatio
between the size of the
mouth
and the size of the
brain."

Dorian couldn't help but blush when Ellie said it was too bad he wasn't interested in a kiss - he wasn't too great with relationships, having never really been in a meaningful one before, so his default reaction was to blush and stutter. He desperately wanted to avoid stuttering around Eleanor, however, since he knew she wouldn't let him hear the end of it, and simply munched on his cookie until his blush went away. Of course, Ellie then had to surprise him by saying that yes, she would come. Blinking in shock, and nearly choking to death on his cookie, Dorian coughed up a few crumbs (catching them in a napkin, of course, he wasn't a savage) before he could reply, and he really wished Botany could give him some warning before she said stuff like that. He'd made the offer confident that she'd say no, and yet she'd said yes - he was pleased as hell, of course, but it was still surprising.
"Seriously? You'll come along?! That's brilliant! I'll wait for you outside, all right?" Rubbing his chest - partly thanks to the implant, partly because of his coughing fit - Ulfhednar headed outside, dropping his empty cup into a bin on his way out. Leaning against the wall of the shop, the pseudo-lycanthrope was happy to simply watch the people go by as he waited, wondering with a slight smile how they'd react if he decided to morph his head right now, and act as if it were a perfectly natural thing to see in broad daylight. Heh, maybe they'd assume he was some kind of convention goer, there seemed to be a load of those around these days . . . when Eleanor arrived, Dorian gave her a smile. "Let's go, eh?"

User Image

"Oh,
and ɓy the ɓy?
Mention
crumpets
and I shall dislike you.
Momentarily."

Quotable Raider

User Image

Henry "Hank" McCoy, M.D., Ph.D, Ed.D

"I can speak five different languages.
I can turn the Periodic Table into a dirty limerick.
I can sing Gilbert and Sullivan.
I can draw a diagram of the double-helix of your DNA with an Etch-a-Sketch.
I designed the most efficient telepathic amplifier on the planet with spare parts."

"And you want me to fetch your cat out of that tree for you?"
"I suppose a true gentleman can never say no to a beautiful woman."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Oh, I bow in awe at your linguistic skills, oh honoured Professor." Henry winked at Artisan. "At least, I would, if I didn't have this little baby." He pulled out a rather odd looking device from his pocket, seeming to be some kind of Frankensteined combination of a smartphone and a cassette machine. "Universal Translator. Sorry old boy, better luck next time." With that little one-up delivered, Henry gave Adelaide a thumbs-up to know the two of them were both joking and that she needn't be nervous, before settling in to watch Artisan's lecture - he had to admit, the boy had very obvious oratory talent, and Hank had a feeling the young man would fit right in as a teacher. In control of the lesson, but hands-on enough to know when the students would want to be included - although, Henry wasn't so sure about the use of the sonic bird; Red really needed to stop pulling that when Beast was in the room, it wasn't nice of him . . but on the whole, good. Very good indeed. Speaking of good, Adelaide was doing exceptionally well - she didn't seem to be the sort of girl to take stress or attention very well, but she was taking the demonstration in her stride. Maybe he should arrange for her to see the Professor, he might well be able to help her with whatever mental demons she seemed to be facing. Shaking his head, Henry turned his attention back to the lecture, making sure he was close enough that he'd be able to intervene if they went too far - always best to have a safety net in place when dealing with young mutants, after all.
As Beast waited for the lecture to continue, he found his gaze wandering over first to Pompeii - yet another young girl who could probably do with a telepathic counseling session from the Professor, especially since it seemed to be male authority figures that were at the crux of the problem - and then, finally, Leonide. Of all the students, Leonide was the one Beast was most unsure of; the God delusion was no longer merely the title of an interesting, if also controversial, book, but now a reality. Demi-gods and the like did exist - having been on the Avengers roster for no small amount of time, and still exchanging emails with Thor every now and then, he knew better than to think they didn't - but the man was definitely a mutant. He just had to face up to the fact sooner or later . . . all that arrogance and power pent up in a young man's body really wouldn't end well.
It was safe to say that Henry really needed to stop his mind wandering quite so much.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

"Oh my stars and garters . . ."

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
‘Don’t hate me for being myself;’

Red Runner, better known as ‘Artisan’ XXXXXX

‘To be honest, I kinda like it!’XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

I press a few buttons on my energy monitor, surprised by the fact that the tones it gives are actually the bassline to Fleetwood Mac's 'The Chain.' Funny. I tap the side of the projector so that the readings on the screen are projected onto the SmartBoard for everyone to see; The time, my current heart rate, (surprisingly low,) and my energy readings, at 100%. I quickly turn off the little metronome icon in the topleft corner that I use to tell the seconds. Too distracting. I quickly glance over the students as Adelaide speaks, eyeing the newcomer. Was he always there? No, he must've just come in. It's okay, though; a lot of people got a late start. He hasn't missed much yet, anyway. I find his name on the list. Leonide LeBelle, Adelaide's brother. This should be interesting. There's a star next to his powers list. The key says 'God delusion.' Oh, Goddess have mercy. I shrug the feeling off, looking back the rest of the students. I smirk at the recent memory of Gideon and Siv covering their ears. I had forgotten about Gideon's enhanced senses. If he hadn't covered his ears in time, he could have gone deaf, or his ears could have exploded in blood, or his brains could've just turned to mush and started flooding out of every hole in his face. Oopsies. Theria looks about the drifting cloud of silver specks, snorting out a flame. It burns to ash in the air as the flames catch onto the individual specks and quickly die, taking all the shininess with them. Good. Too glittery here, much too distracting. I walk over to where Adelaide is standing, my boot thumping heavily as I walk. "Right now, I just want you to do nothing at all. Let your power take control, distrust yourself for one second, forget everything I just said and did. And, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

I give her no time to argue, quickly reaching over and touching her neck with my four fingertips. Instantly, I feel her ability absorbing my life energy. It's not painful to me; I've had energy being bitten out of me at my command for ten years; this is like having someone tickle me. The energy reading flashes down to 99%. The surprise of how quickly I touched her hand has spurred her subconscious power into action. Two seconds go by. 98%. Two seconds. 97%. This goes on for abouttwenty more seconds, until my energy levels dip to just 88%. Then, I focus, spurring the energy converter on my back into action, able to control it seeing as it's actually stapled into my spinal cord. Duh. My energy level slowly rises again, converting the UV light and background radiation in nthe room around me into usable energy. When it gets to 97%, I take my hand way, and it spurs back up to 100% much more quickly. I quickly click my neck to one side, just 'cos I like doing it. "Thank you. That was what may have happened before you entered the lecture. Now, remember everything I just said. Trust in yourself. You are the power, the power is you. You're confident, you're happy with yourself and only yourself, nothing else matters but what you believe about yourself. Trust that you can work together with this power . Trust that you will not hurt me at all when I touch you this time, which I am going to do now. See the difference that it makes to trust in yourself." I wait a few seconds for her to change her mindset. I reach down and take her hand, gently. The neck is generally a weaker place for absorbing energy; the hand is a much better place for an absorber to touch someone. I tell my converter to stop converting, letting my energy deplete if I'm wrong.

I look over to the numbers on the board. Five seconds go past. Ten. Fifteen. Twenty. The reading? 100%. I take my hand away, my silver eyes gleaming in success. "Thank you very much, Adelaide. You've been very helpful just now. Everybody give her a big round of applause for being so brave! C'mon, everyone, give it up for Adelaide LeBelle!" I start clapping, loudly and energetically, in the hopes that some others will join in. The group cheering her on should herlp her gain more confidence. "Thank you once more, Adelaide. You may sit back down now." I smile at her again, flexing my hands a little from the sting of clapping so much as I lean back against my desk. I am a genius! "This, my friends, is exactly what you are capable of. When she distrusted herself, she sapped my energy by 1% every other second. And, after all my years of building up my stores, 1% is quite a lot, even if I barely felt the absorption. Then, when Adelaide trusted herself and became confident, she didn't absorb any at all when I touched the most absorbant part of her body." Well, second most absorbant, but like I'm gonna go for the most sensitive part of her body! This is a classroom, after all. "So, any of you non-believers out there, just look at that little experiment and think that disbelief over again."

I look to Siv. I smile, remembering what I was gonna do if she attended. "Now, Siv, over there, does not know how to control her precognitive abilities at all. The visions come and go, but rarely when she wants them to. This is a slightly harder power to master, but I can help her." I promised to help her with it three years ago. She just seems like one of those friends that you actually want to help, even if you barely know them. I dunno what it is, but I just want to help her with this ability of hers, especially now that I know that I can help someone. That was the first time I had ever used another gifted person as a demonstration example before, and it worked. Take that! So, now I feel safe enough to help her without fear that she'll lose respect for me if I fail her. "And, so, I'd like you to come up here, Siv, and I'll see what I can do to help you now that I've proven that everyone can attain mastery over their powers." I crack her another half-grin. Usually, my slightly sharp teeth are unnerving, but no one was at all phased by them when I first arrived, least of all Siv. "As you have probably just realised, you're in good hands."

‘If I wasn’t so sure you were a good guy, you’d be dead right now!’

‘To those who sing alone,
No need to feel the sorrow;
We scream! We shout!
We are the Fallen Angels!’

M O O D : exhilarated
P O N D E R A N C E S : "I'M A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!!!"
L O C A T I O N : Lecture Hall 3
C O M P A N Y : Siv, Theria, Hank, Adelaide, Abby, Pompeii, Gideon, Leonide
S T A T E : leaning against my desk, talking
O O C : this was all discussed with MissLebelle prior to posting, so it does not count as RPing for her.

'You say you know me,X
But you don't. Don't even think thatXXX
You know me- You don't.'XXXXX

my current get-up::XXXXXXXXX
this and that and one of these.

User Image

Friendly Regular

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLife isbetter when you s m i l e !

xxxxxxxLocation::: Artisan's Classroom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mood::: Surprised, Panicked, Determined, Jittery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThinking::: What just happened?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOutfit::: XxX

Adelaide was focusing on her breathing so when the professor asked her to distrust herself she was a bit confused. Hadn't he just been saying to believe in themselves? She was confused and anxious enough that she jumped slightly when he went for her neck. She felt herself paling and her powers immediately manifesting. She could feel the energy surging inside of her boosting her awareness and giving her what felt like a strong caffeine kick. She struggled to slow it down panicking internally that she might hurt her teacher. Completely forgetting that he was in complete control of the exercise.

What felt like hours later but was probably only about a minute at most he pulled back. She was trembling slightly both in shock and with excess energy. She quickly calmed her breathing. She wasn't going to embarrass herself by breaking down in front of her class. She tried to get a hold of herself. When he told her to be happy and confident she had the brief desire to say something really rude to him for scaring her like that. However she caught sight of her brother poised to defend her and immediately begin to calm down. She might not have any confidence in herself per se but she was a highly loyal person. Her brother would defend her if he thought she was in danger and he tended to be violent about it.

She knew that if he caused too much trouble he could get kicked out. Her brother was a fragile person and she would not let him get hurt, especially not because she was too weak to handle a simple touch. She focused her will on protecting her brother. She was somewhat surprised at the lack of absorption coming through when her professor grabbed her hand. She didn't let it throw her though focusing all her energy on being in control. It might not be the confidence that her Professor was looking for but blind stubbornness would just have to do. When he let go she nearly sagged in relief. That had been exhausting. She gave a tentative smile when her teacher praised her and blushed when he began clapping. She hurried back to her seat, not before stopping at her brother's chair and whispering a quiet reassurance. It's okay Leo, I'm fine. Just a bit of a pick me up is all. Don't get angry please. she hoped her brother would listen and was relieved when he settled back into his seat with a glare.

She made it the rest of the way to her own seat and sank down. She could feel her heart racing and was shaking slightly. Thankfully she knew from experience that she would settle down in a moment or two. She tried to grab a pencil but couldn't make her fingers stop shaking so settled for just listening to the lecture.

OutOfConsiousness n/a

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS i v
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXv e n d e l a
{ outfit }

Something is about to be born
There's a restlessness in me
Keeps me up until the dawn
There is no silence
There is no silence

She was giving Red her undivided attention. Though she was still worried about what she would make him. She still had no idea. She was thinking about making some bread and maybe some soup. That would be nice but it was too simple. She wanted to impress him. That calls for a lunch fit for a king, which would seem more like Dinner. Maybe she’d make Tatyana’s favorite meal. It was hardy, and would certainly fill the stomach of the hungriest men. She watched with interest as he helped Adelaide with her abilities. Rather interesting power but for some reason she felt a slight twinge of jealousy when he took her hand. Why was she feeling so strange all of a sudden she didn’t wake up feeling like this?

She had had crushes, but they were exactly that crushes that went no where or went somewhere that just ended up hurting her. Siv placed her notebook back into her bag, her attention quickly turning back to red as he said her name. Her face turned pink as she looked around. She gave him a confused look as he spoke of her precognition. It wasn’t like she had never tried to control it. She spent most of her life trying to. It just was a mean little thing that refused to work with her. She remembered he had promised once to help her. He had just never gotten around to it.

Hesitantly she stood up placing her bag on her seat as she walked quickly to his side. She gave him a small smile. Of course she was nervous, how could she not be. She wasn’t exactly used to being part of a lecture. She felt like she was on a game show, a very strange game show. “I can’t realize what I already no silly~!” She cooed sweetly as she prepared her self for whatever he was about to do.

Of these white nights

User Image
User Image

Never easy, never clean...to be a beast among human sheep

User Image

He scared her? of course he did. Not many people liked to be grabbed or touched by those they
didn't know, especially when that person probably had to deal with such things on a daily basis
working in a bar. He was lucky that she didn't ask him to leave or take it as a threat and act on
it. "Force of habit." He said aloud, watching as the woman walked over to the man she called
Burt. The guy looked like he had been through better times in his life, now just wasn't one of
those. Samuel felt like she deserved an apology for his rather rude actions. Normally he
wouldn't think twice about telling someone he was sorry. Sorry was a word that was mostly
absent from his vocabulary, but this woman had been quite accommodating of him so he
deemed it necessary. "I didn't mean for that." He said, trying to convince her of his intentions.
"I was just admiring your tattoo. What is it?"

The fact that his ability went off after having grabbed her had to mean something. It just wasn't
normal for that to happen when touching a regular human, other mutants sometimes, but not
humans. He knew that deep down this woman was like him in more then one way. Samuel
grabbed his glass and took a rather large gulp. He then proceeded to look around the bar
one last time before leaning in toward her. It was apparent that she didn't want to discuss
her obvious to him, mutant status.

"I think we both know what i mean" He whispered. It was during the pause following his words
that his eyes began to shimmer, taking on the appearance of various different animals before
returning to normal. He wanted to show the woman that he wasn't there to out her or cause
any trouble. Samuel just wanted her to know that he meant no harm. Leaning back, he took
another sip from his glass. His gaze continuing to stay glued on her. What where the odds
of meeting another Russian, not to mention a fellow mutant as well? Being that she was like
him, he started to wonder if she knew anything about Feliks. He would save that conversation
for later since another person had just entered the bar.

His eye's cut from the woman and where now placed on a...masked person? The guy seemed
rather eager to get a drink as he was flaunting a large amount of cash around, something you
didn't see most people do in a bar. However, this guy looked like he could take care of himself;
strapped to the brim with weapons and all. He looked like a single man army, only less
threatening then most. In Samuel's experience it was these sort of people that you had
to watch out for.

[ location - some bar ]

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
‘Don’t hate me for being myself;’

Red Runner, better known as ‘Artisan’ XXXXXX

‘To be honest, I kinda like it!’XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

When Adelaide leaves and whispers something to Léonide, I mentally roll my eyes. The usual over-protective brother stuff. Except he believes himself to be... a reincarnation of the sorceress, Circe, able to turn people to animals with a touch. In actuality, he is simply transferring his power of self-transformation onto others, and the sudden addition of the power spurs it into action. Well, after this seminar, his tricks will probably come down a notch. Now that we all know to trust ourselves and our gifts, we should be able to gain control over the temporary transformation ability he unknowingly gives us, and we should be able to either stop it from affecting us, or cancel it after it's worked its magic. Should. Then, Adelaide takes her seat. I probably shouldna called her up and done that so callously, but, hey, my methods are now officially proven to be successful and well-founded. Let's see if it works this time, on the one that truly matters to me personally. I look to Siv as she gracefully walks down to meet me, ever so nicely and prettily... Boy, she does look good in that outfit, doesn't she? 'Stop that! Student/Teacher barrier!' Right, sorry. Don't need to yell like that, I can hear you perfectly fine. 'Never seems like you do.' I sigh internally.

When Siv joins us on the front of the hall, Theria stirs from her standing point and walks over, rubbing against her slightly. She remembers Siv well. Long story short, she likes her because she has wings like Theria does. I click my tongue, and she instantly bounds back to my chir, leaping up and curling around herself, almost falling asleep. I look at Siv as she smiles, her pearly white glinting so nicely... 'STOP THAT!' ...OW! Stop yelling at me! 'Start listening to me!' When you have something worth listening to, I shall listen. I return the smile Siv gives me, showing a little of my slightly sharp teeth as I lean into her to whisper into her ear. "Three years ago, I promised that I would help you control this gift of yours. Today, I shall fulfill that promise." I take my head out again, before smiling and turningaway so I can start speaking more loudly, to the whole group in general this time. I turn off my energy monitor on the screen, yanking the cable out of the socket and tossing it aside. 100%, still. Good. I'll be needing that energy. "Now, Siv. I want you to completely trust yourself. Forget all the times before right now that you have tried to control this gift now and not succeeded. This is the first time you have ever decided to try and control this gift of yours. Trust in yourself. You are precognitive, that is what you are. It is not your power, it is yourself. Own that part of you, make it who you are. The illusionist with wings who can see the future on command."

I raise my right hand up, pointing to an empty spot in the hall. I let my eyes glow and exude the shining particles of light again, purposefully holding the energy donation back for a minute while I speak. "Siv. Exactly twenty seven seconds after I tell you to go, I shall summon a creature, a named one. One whose name you do not know from past memory. I want you to focus, focus on your own personal future exactly twenty nine seconds from the word 'go,' at which point I shall say the name of the creature that I am going to create. But, before I say it, I want you to hear the future version of myself saying it and beat me to the punch, saying it before I can. I shall say the name exactly twenty nine seconds after I give the signal, whether you say it or not, or if you get it right or not. This will prevent me from altering time by creating an alternate reality in which I did not say the name, so reality will stay as it must, would, and should be." Simple, right? I already have a creature in mind, and I believe that she will get it right. "Okay, Siv. Have faith in yourself, trust yourself, and focus. I'm not going to tell you when I'm going to say it, so be ready for anyth--GO!"

‘If I wasn’t so sure you were a good guy, you’d be dead right now!’

‘To those who sing alone,
No need to feel the sorrow;
We scream! We shout!
We are the Fallen Angels!’

M O O D : excited, determined
P O N D E R A N C E S : "I promised.... I promised..."
L O C A T I O N : Lecture Hall 3
C O M P A N Y : Theria, Léonide, Siv, Beast, Pompeii, Abby, Gideon, Adelaide
S T A T E : standing, 27 seconds away from creating a creature, using my power
O O C : lol, this took me so long!

'You say you know me,X
But you don't. Don't even think thatXXX
You know me- You don't.'XXXXX

my current get-up::XXXXXXXXX
this and that and one of these.

User Image

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX t y XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On a silent shore I confronted fear
I spoke to God But he wasn't there

✖✖✖✖ ussian ✖✖✖✖

So the man went around grabbing strangers often. Odd but none of her business she pulled her hair up into a pony tail exposing her slightly pointed ears. She looked like an elf to some people and she hated that. They were just odd shaped ears she wasn’t some bloody elf. Her tattoo was one of her favorites. Both of the ones on her hands were close to her. They looked scary to most but they meant something. “There from a Russian folklore I was obsessed with when I was a child.” Tatyana said giving him a small smile. She just smiled as mans eyed shimmered and changed.

So he was a mutant, which was nice to know. She shook her head slightly seeing as Burt was knocked out and there really wasn’t anyone else around. “I’m a mutant, Hyena infused DNA.” Tatyana said leaning against the bar as she began to examine her nails. Her attention quickly turned to the new customer and the wad of cash he produced. Something about his voice was very familiar, she had heard it before. His scent that was familiar to. But she had never seen him at the bar before. She placed a shot glass in front of him filled that then gave him his beer.

She examined him; she would have remembered seeing him! He was wearing a mask, now there was no need to be concerned about a masked man walking into the bar. He didn’t look like a robber. More like a loon. “Excuse me Hun but have I met you before.” Tatyana asked her voice full of curiosity. There had to be a reason her mind gave to craps about remembering his scent and voice.

outfit
✖✖✖✖ oulette ✖✖✖✖

The sun is down and the war begun
Assemble the great pandemonium

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items