< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

This is what it takes to breathe, we're getting up again. This is what it takes to fake a smile and say that everything's okay. As long as I take blame!

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Miami was definitely a new experience for Aurora who had spent the last three years in Alaska, and before that it was Oregon places that were always cold. She eventually grew tired of the constant cold and came to Maine it was beautiful and not too warm but not too cold either. Despite the warmth she still wore hoodies or sweat shirts, her unnaturally pale skin was susceptible to sun burn and that was never pretty. As she walked her crimson eyes glanced over toward a window that had a sign that read "No mutants welcomed here! Hunters will be alerted!", the sign made her blood boil and she stopped gazing into the small burger shop. Aurora had been sure to keep her power under wraps but that didn't stop people from staring, she was very odd looking. Snow white skin with white and ash hair and red eyes, the unfortunate victim of albinism. The owner of the shop came storming out when a few customer's started whispering furiously, Aurora calmly gazed over at him as he spoke.

"We don't serve mutants here, get lost girl."

Aurora had to keep her temper in check she had just moved here about a three months ago and had secured a nice living already. "You judge someone on how they look? I am not a mutant..I happen to suffer from a pigment problem, I'm albino." Aurora smiled mentally as she kept eye contact with the owner, easily over riding his mind as she projected her voice into his mind. 'In fact you're rather embarrassed by the accusation and you're going to treat me to a free lunch.' The second Aurora broke the link the shop owner's cheeks flushed in embarrassment and started to apologize profusely holding the door open for her, assuring the patrons inside that she was indeed human which was a lie but they wouldn't know that. Aurora smiled at the owner and quickly headed inside finding a seat near a window like always, she always kept an eye on her surroundings in case she needed to make a quick escape. "I will have this one please, with sweet potato fries and a soda." Aurora said politely leaning back in her chair as the waitress took her menu and hurried off to place her order. "Shouldn't have done that.." She said to herself, using her powers made her detectable by mutants that could sense power and this was her first slip up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝

Magneto was standing with a few other mutants at an elevator within the new Brotherhood compound, new recruit's for his cause. A ding rang out and the group stepped in before hitting the basement button, silence during the ride down made the new comers shift uneasily. When the ground floor was finally reached the doors pulled up and the silence was broken by the mass of mutant's in the lower hidden compound. "Lily my dear." He said with a smile as a young teleport appeared beside him with a bright smile herself, inquiring about his new guests. "These are our new friends, why don't you show them around Lily? Make sure they find rooms as well and no teleporting them around either!" He chuckled a little when the girl pouted and watched as the group headed off with the young girl, lifting his hands to remove his helmet as he walked through the base. A young male mutant, his current right hand came jogging over his long brown hair hanging around his face which showed some excitement. "Progress I trust?"

"Well..we aren't sure. One of the detectors picked up on a mutant, level five possibly. Should we go check it out?" Alex was careful Magneto did not like possibilities, he wanted answers and assurance especially when it came to the girl he was looking for.

"Hmm..perhaps later. Right now we need to focus on expanding our numbers. Go and find more recruits for the Brotherhood Alex and do not bring me weaklings.."

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝

gaia_nitemareleft Warg gaia_nitemareright

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

You know when you think you see a bug in the corner of your eye when eating out, but when you actually go to look its not there any more? That bug might have been Warg. The mutant never not looks like a mutant, whether he is what he normally looks like, or transformed into one of his weird creatures. He isn't able to leave where he lives often during the day because of this, but today Warg wanted food that the mansion didn't have. So he decided he would go out for a little... stroll.

Warg shifted into small creatures, and teleported from the mansion, and from tree to tree into the city. He followed his nose for blocks until he smelled something he had not smelled since he lived in New York. French dip sandwiches. Warg found his way to a cafe the front had a sign that read "No mutants" Warg was used to that, he saw it all the time back home. He shifted smaller into an insectoid thing, small wings, large compound eyes, long sleek shell, 10 legs, and large pincers.He teleported inside. there were people all over, so he kept to the ceiling and watched for a moment.He saw a man walk into the back room and he took his chance teleporting to the ground he saw just beyond the swinging door.

On the other side he heard the owner of the store talking. "Damn Muties are making me paranoid, I can't believe I thought that albino girl was one, I hope she doesn't post this all over the internet, I could lose business."

Warg paid no mind to the owner, but was delighted as he smelled all the wonderful food.

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Nature had created a creature that was a perfect killer
Xand man found a way to make it better this was death indiscriminate and uncaring.
XXThe man called Logan was gone. He had given in to the animal he hated so much.

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

Logan, the Head Master of the Current School in New York was summon to Florida as a guest lecturer for their student. A physical one at that. Truthfully he was in debt with someone he knew here in Maine, and now they wanted to uphold Logan barging. Thankfully he knows there someone he can trust to keep an eye out for the school back in New York. Logan slowly walk out of the black bird and Greet the professor who was waiting for him. The man, Charles Xavier. The most powerful mutant telepath on the planet and he knew it. He was different back then. Cocky, the way he talked, the moves he made, the way he acted, like he was bulletproof. "Hey Chuck, long time no see." He greeted him. "Got a nice place you have here." Knowing Xavier, he probably will have him obey the no alcohol on school ground rules, still that doesn't mean he could hide them from him. Rules are just guideline to people, at least that how Logan see it.

The government though they would make them their ultimate weapon
    but in truth, he was that before another.X
    What can only be a called 'berzerker rage' take hold of him and everything goes red.XX
    The animal he believe he truly is but despite everything he wants so badly to be the man.XXX

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User ImageUser Image

Professor X was sitting in on Elena's teleporting class which was currently being held outdoors in the back of the school when he sensed Logan a smile spreading to his face. "Hello Logan." The powerful mutant said before he even reached him, turning his head to see Logan standing next to him. "I see you decided to accept my invitation, delightful." There was a yelp from one of the younger student's who had teleported directly into a tree causing the Professor to sigh a little, he was slightly amused at the students frustration. "Teleports. Dangerous if they don't know what they are doing, lucky for me I have found an excellent mutant to help teach and guide them." The students were all laughing at the unforunate mutant who was rubbing his head and muttering, jumping a little when a burst of crimson red smoke appear next to him. "Have you met Elena yet? She's replacing our old teleport teacher, Hunter's are making it hard for us to keep our staff.I just hope this location is more secure then the last.."

"It's not funny!" Elena said sharply causing the students to quickly stop their giggles, reaching a hand out to help the boy stand. Annoyance was written in volumes upon her face a hand lifting to rake through her long black hair. "You may think it's funny but trust me, teleporting is nothing to laugh at. Especially if you happen to teleport yourself inside of a wall, you're lucky." She said to the boy who got a sheepish look on his face even as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Focus. Clear your mind of everything but your surroundings. See where you want to go, envision yourself moving there and then port. Try it again." Elena released the boys shoulders and he nodded closing his eyes and doing as instructed, disappearing in a burst of white smoke. There was another burst of white smoke next to the tree this time and the boy slowly opened one eye then threw both fists into the air.

"I did it!"

"Very good Billy!" Elena said with a bright smile and looked over to Charles, the man she considered a second father who gave her a single nod of approval. "See everyone? It's not as hard as it seems, you just need to have determination. Anna you're next. I want you to teleport over there." Elena gestured to a small distance to a massive fountain

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽≼ ≽

Alex used his speed to get into town with ease leaving a trail of gusting wind in his path even as he stopped in an abandoned alley, brown hair whipping around his face. "Beats driving any day." He said mostly to himself as he left the alley Magneto's words replaying in his head, no weaklings like the last pair of mutants he brought. Lot of good they did him, they ended up being weaker then he thought, captured by Hunters but killed by the Brotherhood when they tried to return home. "Traitors." He muttered as he kept walking passing a shop but stopping and taking a few steps back, brown eyes shifting to the sign. "No mutants huh?" If there was one thing Alex was known for it was his notoriously short temper, when it involved humans though his patience was non-existent. Slowly turning towards the shop he entered quietly and made his way into the middle of the burger shop the people inside starting to shift in their seats and look around when the air started to grow un-normally hot.

"Little hot in here isn't it?!" Alex shouted causing everyone in the room to grow quiet and look at him, some starting to show concern. "You know..you humans think you're the greatest thing on Earth." He said with disgust flames shooting up his arms which sent the humans into a panic watching them rise out of their seats and make a beeline for the door. With a chuckle Alex shot like a bullet to the front door preventing the humans from escaping, his eyes darkening as he watched them back away. "But you're not..you're ants compared to us. Would you like to know why? Better yet...let me show you." Alex thrust both of his hands outward, flames shooting from his palms in waves quickly setting the dainty shop on fire. The heat didn't bother him but the humans were a whole other story, a smirk of delight on his face as he watched them start screaming and running around in the shop looking for another way out. Any human that dared try to make him move was met with a fire orb that would knock them back, letting the flames continue to pour out, his entire form engulged by the searing hot flames. "I love a good barbecue in the morning."

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Nature had ceated a creature that was a perfect killer
Xand man found a way to make it better this was death indiscriminate and uncaring.
XXThe man called Logan was gone. He had given in to the animal he hated so much.

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

Logan was observing the students and there teleportation class that they are currently attending. “Had no choice, I pull the short end of the stick” He joked. “Hunters are giving you trouble here?” He ask “well it the old human against mutant cliche I guess. ” Logan watch as the professor, Elena, works with the student. He observe her for a while as she talk towards the student. “ She all right. Though I do like to see how she is able to handle trouble makers. I have some few test subject back in new york who will be perfect. “ He chuckle.

“Don’t you worry chuck, I am going to help get these student in shape, so that they have a least a fighting chance. I though a trip to the savage land will help these kids hone their skills, and work well as a team.” The Savage land is a hidden island that is filled with prehistoric creatures and plants. It is somehow preserve in Antarctica. “Keeping them up to toe with the dinosaurs would help them keep in shape and sharp.” He knows that Charles wouldn’t take that offer, not with the hunters on the loose.

“ there is something I do need to tell you though, I keep seeing old Jeany in my dreams. About my actions, about the guilt too. Though I think we should keep this talk private between us“

What can only be a called 'berzerker rage' take hold of him and everything goes red.XX
    The animal he believe he truly is but despite everything he wants so badly to be the man.XXX

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

This is what it takes to breathe, we're getting up again. This is what it takes to fake a smile and say that everything's okay. As long as I take blame!

Aurora's meal came shortly after she had ordered it and she gave the waitress a friendly smile, thanking her before she started to eat. Everything was going great..that was until a long haired male entered and suspiciously stopped in the middle of the shop. When he started to speak she realized there was going to be trouble and before she could book it out of there the entire shop was set ablaze. Aurora's eyes widened as she stood up so fast it knocked her seat back and she watched in horror as people started to burn and the man made sure to keep anyone from escaping. "Damn it." She cursed crimson eyes filling with fury, this man had just ruined what could have been a nice day and while she wanted to escape and leave the humans to their own fate something in her wouldn't allow it.

"Bleeding hearts of the world unite." She muttered under her breath and calmly started walking toward the mutant but stopped well before she reached him. "Hey hot head, why don't you try picking on someone who can actually defend themselves?!" Before the mutant could turn his fire power on her she lifted a hand and flicked her wrist the telekentic blast that emitted from the girl was powerful enough not only to send the mutant flying out of the door he came it but blow out all the windows in the shop. Humans started to pour out of the smoking building as Aurora flinched a little and lifted a hand to her head, sort of regretting not perfecting her strongest power. Not that it mattered at the moment, Hunter's would be called and she had no doubt they would come very soon but she had to get this creep away from the people.

Aurora hurried outside and looked around, spotting Alex recovering from being blasted to hell and back her red eyes focusing on the mutant. "Isn't it bad enough that we are hunted like animals and treated like dogs!? Whatever you're doing you need to stop, please, I don't want to hurt you again." She never said a word while standing there staring over at Alex but her voice would reach his mind.

OOC: I had permission for the auto!

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Fire. the smell. and heat of it fit Warg like a brick to the face. his thoughts of food fading from thought all together. the shop owner had already walked away before the screams and yells of people came from the front room. Warg shifted back to his 'human' form and turned to face the door growling. His face was scrunched up and he looked out the small window to see what was happening.

He saw a man, flame covered his body,but he didn't look like he was in pain. he has started parts of the diner on fire. Warg realized he was a mutant and snarled. A girl then stood up, and started to talk to the man, but before he could react the girl blasted him out the door, shattering all the glass in the store. Warg flinched, and waited a moment before shifting. When he transformed he didntn think of specifics, he just let it happpen. he usually had a basic idea, and his body took over the rest. He teleported and clung to the ceiling, and saw people struggling to get out.

Warg had to help them. They would get hurt if they got caught in the middle of this fight. He teleported and changed into his human form again next to a woman huddled over her daughter.

"Let me help you" he told them in a soft voice and the woman looked at him terrified. He shifted again into a large leathery gorilla like creature with 2 large arms and 2 smaller arms, bone like ridges coming from his spine and other places. He took the civilians into his arms and jumped out the broken window, set them down and told them to run before he looked back at the disaster.

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨

Xavier gave Logan one of his known looks this man was trouble no matter where he went but he and Logan were very close. "Logan, don't you go causing trouble and scaring off my teleporter. With Kurt taking a much needed vacation I don't have another teleport laying around to help me." He became uneasy when Logan mentioned taking the kids on a field trip a lot of them were kids that still needed to learn to control their powers. "Logan I do not think that is a good idea, the Hunter's are more determined now. However the children could use some time outside the mansion..I just worry that they will be discovered. " He was teasing of course about scaring off Elena but his playful banter dropped when Logan mentioned Jean, his face softening. Logan would never be able to forgive himself for killing Jean but it had to be done, the entity living inside of her was a monstrosity. "My friend..your guilt is going to eat you alive if you let it."

Xavier gave him a sad smile and gestured for Logan to follow, telling Elena to give the children a break and that he needed to speak to Logan alone. As he wheeled himself and Logan followed he glanced over to him worry in his stare. "Logan you must realize..that you had no choice and I'm afraid that you are going to drive yourself insane with guilt because of it." Xavier missed Jean terribly and there were many that had distanced themselves from Logan after Jean was killed. "If you wish--" Charles suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and got that far off, distant look that Logan knew all too well, something was wrong. "Impossible. I..it can't be. She is dead..there is no possible way.." Charles's ability to detect mutant's had to be malfunctioning because the power he was detecting belonged to Jean and she was long gone. "Logan..we have a problem."
°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

"Yea, I get that Charles. Though you haven't live my life. It is much more than just Jean." Logan follow the professor as he gesture to follow him. "Yea, go insane, I wonder how many times I gone insane because of the guilt. First there was Silver Fox and Mariko." He pause himself for a while for his past was not always easy to bring up for him. Especially the bad ones. Logan realize the change in tone in Xavier, and he knew that look. It was a sign of trouble. When he heard the word She Is Dead That was all he need to get ready to hit the road. "Tell me where to go" He ask the professor.

As soon as the Professor gave him the coordinates, Logan quickly went into the X-jet and quickly suit up. The X-jet suddenly hover off the ground and took off. Logan activated the cloaking device and made the X-jet invisible. The coordinates that the professor gave him led to a burger joint. The joint was up in flame, so there wasn't much he could do on his end, though he did notice something going on the ground. Two mutants squaring off with each other. Logan quickly switch to auto pilot jump out of the jet and landed on the floor. He sniff the air and notice that he could smell the smoke and fire coming out of the Male Mutant. Most likely he the one that cause the fire, but he caught other scent too. The smell of a burning flesh of human beings. He let off a small growl and unsheathe his claws. You can hear the SNIKT sound it made. "All right bub, Chump called the tune. Now he pays the piper! "

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

One second Alex was thoroughly enjoying the chaos he was creating watching the human run around like trapped mice in a maze. Then suddenly he was flying backward, flying through glass and rolling along the ground a few times landing face down with a dazed groan. "Son of a b***h.." He seethed as he slowly got to his feet and looked around, seeing no one at first just running humans, some blue freak and a girl. Alex looked back to the girl who was now walking towards him, her voice was speaking to him in his mind. "Oh ho ho a telepath and a telekinetic. Neto will reward me big time for this one." He dusted himself off, straightened his jacket and then cleared his voice trying to seem as unphased as possible by the powerful mutant.

"That's quite some power you got there girl. Ever consider putting that power to good use? I should probably introduce myself yes? My name is Alex and I represent a band of mutants known as the Brotherhood and we would be jus.." Alex drifted off in mid-sentence when he heard the sound of metal his brown eyes quickly shifting to the man it had come from. "Oh ******** me it's Wolverine." Alex was not an idiot, Logan was a serious threat to anyone, mutant or human and the fact that he was already here meant Charles sent him. "Logan! What are you doing here? Not trying to play hero are you? Well..cause we all know how that panned out for you last time." Alex said with a sneer, he didn't stand a chance against Logan in close combat but his control over the element's gave him an upper hand at distance.

Alex realized he had a small problem though, if Charles sent him then this girl was very important and Magneto would skin him alive for losing her. Not to mention the Hunters would be there at any moment and he really did not have time to mess around, the whole thought earned an annoyed mutter from Alex. "Did Mr. Clean send you? I was kind of hoping to fry him myself."

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

"Neto?" The name sounded very familiar to her and it actually took her moment before it clicked he was speaking about Magneto, the man who lead the assault against the humans a few years ago. When he said Brotherhood Aurora's fight or flight instincts kicked in, the Brotherhood was trouble and everyone knew it. "Oh no. No, no, no." Aurora repeated shaking her head when she realized what he was trying to ask, he wanted her to join them and she wasn't about to even attempt that right now. There was something that was much more pressing happening, the sound of sirens in the distance that was getting closer. "Hunters.." Aurora said quietly a spark of fear in her eyes and rightfully so, Hunters were no joke and they would kill any mutant who didn't cooperate.

When the mutant called Alex turned his attention else where Aurora followed his gaze and saw yet another mutant. "What are we just falling out of the skies now?!" There was a good chunk of mutants that stayed hidden but apparently these two weren't one of them. While the two of them seemed to have each other distracted she slowly started to back away, she wasn't about to stick around and become Hunter fodder.

Warg let the woman and child run when he heard another mutant, bringing their total to four mutants standing in the open. The new mutant let a set of claws slide out of his hands, and he smelled strongly of cigars, alcohol, and new york, and Xavier. his gaze was at the man on fire, who seemed to recognize the guy, and he seemed to be an X-man. Warg was no where around when the events of last year were going on, so he never heard of the struggle just heard hints. No one really talked about it and he had never asked. none of that was important.

The people inside were gone, beyond his help and he cured that, so his gaze met with where Wolverine and Aurora's was. He heard sirens in the distance, the familiar sound of the hunters. He dealt with them too may times in the past. Warg took the chance and teleported by the clawed mutant. He still stood in the gorilla like form.

"Hello brother, I am glad you have decided to join me" He said and looked to wolverine, standing straight towering next the short but powerful mutant.

In a moment he shifted and his form slid forward, and become more sleep, feline like. Spikes jutted out of of his back, and two tails ending in barbed hooks swayed back, large paws and long claws, two tusks sprouting from his mouth replaced his former gorilla stature. he growled lowly now and waiting for movement.

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

"Bub, I am no hero." Due to his past life, he has done more horrific things. More then
                                          horrible then magneto just did in his whole life. "so the brother hood still hold. Last
                                          time I saw Eric, he was running tails between his leg."
                                          he trash back as his swipe the
                                          concrete floor with his claw, sparking up some spark. Showing how sharp they really
                                          are. " Now Let's start that thought over. My healing factor can handle your best shot.
                                          Wanna bet your life you can survive my claws?"
                                          Logan was ready to pounce on the
                                          mutant until another mutant showed up. Logan quickly roll to the side and growl.
                                          Thinking he had backup, that is until he said brother towards Wolverine. He assume
                                          he is on his side. Still he have to be careful. He then later heard the siren as well. It
                                          won't be long till the hunters get here. He turn to the fire mutant and resume his
                                          question "so what it going to be me or running away with tails between your legs just
                                          like your boss?"
                                          He taunt. He turn to Warg and nodded "Get those civi's out of here.
                                          This place could blow up at any moment"
                                          He order

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff