• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Arriving at the ramen shop she sighed. She sat down, trying to figure out why she felt like crap. She ordered her ramen and looked at it sighing, The one thing I hate about eating in public, removing of the mask.... she thought staring at her ramen as if it were going to suddenly disappear.

Looking up she noticed it was only her there, and now Kakashi. Oh well. she thought pulling down her mask and begining to eat her Ramen.

*Wolfy Watches his Student Eat Silently behind her...his other Two Studetns had pretty much failed already, because they were still wandering around in his KiriGakure Technique...While she wasn't...*
She quickly finished eating her ramen and pulled her mask back up. She then sensed her Sensei behind her. "Hello, Uchiha Sensei." she said as she turned around... She noticed a somewhat mad look in his eyes... "What did I do now?" she asked stupidly..

"...We are in the Middle Of Training...and wether you Stay in the Academy or Not, Genin..."

*Wolfy says to her...*

She sighed and paid for her Ramen... "Fine, i'll finish your damn selection exam.." she said walking away from the Ramen shop.... She made her way back to the training field where she found her teammates who looked at her oddly.. "Lunch break" she said simply...

*HER Team mates Laugh...then Dissappear into the mist again...But soon, both Are Behind her, with the Tip of a Kunai at 4 of her Vulnerable, Vital Points...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

She sighed and paid for her Ramen... "Fine, i'll finish your damn selection exam.." she said walking away from the Ramen shop.... She made her way back to the training field where she found her teammates who looked at her oddly.. "Lunch break" she said simply...

*HER Team mates Laugh...then Dissappear into the mist again...But soon, both Are Behind her, with the Tip of a Kunai at 4 of her Vulnerable, Vital Points...*

"Awe come on, I didnt enjoy the lunch.." she said sarcasticly before disappearing. She reappeared in a tree and sighed.. For some reason, I really don't want to fight, and it doesn't matter if I fail or not, I'm already a Jounin...Being a Genin really sucks.. she thought...

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Awe come on, I didnt enjoy the lunch.." she said sarcasticly before disappearing. She reappeared in a tree and sighed.. For some reason, I really don't want to fight, and it doesn't matter if I fail or not, I'm already a Jounin...Being a Genin really sucks.. she thought...

"...Yes, It does..."

*Wolfy Says from on the other side of the Trunk on another Branch...*

(OOC:...Sharigan Allows a type of Mind-reading... razz )

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Yes, It does..."

She looked over at Wolfy and sighed..

"Can you not read my thoughts please.." she asked sounding irritated..

He sure knows how to irritate the hell out of me she thought knowing he probably read that too...

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Yes, It does..."

He sure knows how to irritate the hell out of me she thought knowing he probably read that too...

"...You're no match for Itachi..."

*Wolfy says to her...He had Squared off with Itachi, and was Equal in power to him, so he knew who could and could not Defeat him...and this Girl was never going to be able to do it...even though she was part of his Clan...*
(No it doesn't...)

Magical Lover

GoodbyeSoberDay
(No it doesn't...)
You know, just let it slide for now, I don't want no freaking crap to start, okay.)

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

*Wolfy says to her...He had Squared off with Itachi, and was Equal in power to him, so he knew who could and could not Defeat him...and this Girl was never going to be able to do it...even though she was part of his Clan...*

"Who ever said I wanted to fight Itachi? Honestly I don't care if hes dead or alive, because to me he doesn't exist.." she said in a rather serious tone.

Looking away from Wolfy she jumped ou of the tree and into the mist.

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
GoodbyeSoberDay
(No it doesn't...)

(OOC:...Just to say, A Sharigan Uses a hyponosis Genjutsu in order to make it's opponent Think that the User can See the Future, which is a Type of reading thought...Read up on it if you want...)

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Who ever said I wanted to fight Itachi? Honestly I don't care if hes dead or alive, because to me he doesn't exist.." she said in a rather serious tone.

"...as you wish...But you still have to pass...or be sent back to the Academy....to me, I don't really Care either way..."

*Wolfy says to her, Staying where he was...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...as you wish...But you still have to pass...or be sent back to the Academy....to me, I don't really Care either way..."

Tatsuya looks back up at Wolfy..

"Why do I still have to pass or be sent back to the Academy?" she asked demandingly

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Why do I still have to pass or be sent back to the Academy?" she asked demandingly

"...Wouldn't want to spoil Your disguise would you?"

*Wolfy asks her,Laughing...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Well, no...hmmm..." she said and then thought a moment.. "Will you pass me?" she asked and then hopped up on to the branch he was on and whispered something in his ear..

((OOC: hehe.. don't ask,... all I could think of... ))

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Well, no...hmmm..." she said and then thought a moment.. "Will you pass me?" she asked and then hopped up on to the branch he was on and whispered something in his ear..

"...Hah...I don't think you'd be able to do enough TO pass by doing that..."

*Wolfy says to her, Not Blushing at what she had Said...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Hah...I don't think you'd be able to do enough TO pass by doing that..."

*Wolfy says to her, Not Blushing at what she had Said...*

"Really? Hmm..well never underesitmate my abilities.." she said before hopping from the tree and walking off into the mist...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff