Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Well, no...hmmm..." she said and then thought a moment.. "Will you pass me?" she asked and then hopped up on to the branch he was on and whispered something in his ear..

((OOC: hehe.. don't ask,... all I could think of... ))

"...Hah...I don't think you'd be able to do enough TO pass by doing that..."

*Wolfy says to her, Not Blushing at what she had Said...*

"Really? Hmm..well never underesitmate my abilities.." she said before hopping from the tree and walking off into the mist...

"...And I never said you couldn't..."

*Wolfy whispers loud enough for her to here before she jumps off into the mist...he, however, stays there in the Tree...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"Well, no...hmmm..." she said and then thought a moment.. "Will you pass me?" she asked and then hopped up on to the branch he was on and whispered something in his ear..

"Really? Hmm..well never underesitmate my abilities.." she said before hopping from the tree and walking off into the mist...

*Wolfy whispers loud enough for her to here before she jumps off into the mist...he, however, stays there in the Tree...*

She stops as soon as she enters the mist and thinks about what he just said... He... she turned around and jumped up into the tree landing on a few brances above him... "True" she said dropping down next to him..
"But you don't think I can, and I know I can..." she said as she winked

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

She stops as soon as she enters the mist and thinks about what he just said... He... she turned around and jumped up into the tree landing on a few brances above him... "True" she said dropping down next to him..

"...and I'm guessing that you want to prove me wrong about my thinking, huh?"

*Wolfy asks...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

*Wolfy asks...*

"Of course I do, its in my nature to do so,." she replies and motions for him to follow her then jumps off the branch and runs in the opposite direction of the mist..

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

*Wolfy asks...*

"Of course I do, its in my nature to do so,." she replies and motions for him to follow her then jumps off the branch and runs in the opposite direction of the mist..

*Wolfy Looks at the Mist, Sensing where his Students were...with Prescision, he Throws Exploding Kunai's at both, and Each hit beside them, but don't explode in fire, but in Knockout Gas...this would keep his Genin's Knocked out for several Hours...he then Follows Her...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

*Wolfy asks...*

*Wolfy Looks at the Mist, Sensing where his Students were...with Prescision, he Throws Exploding Kunai's at both, and Each hit beside them, but don't explode in fire, but in Knockout Gas...this would keep his Genin's Knocked out for several Hours...he then Follows Her...*

She leads him to a secluded area that only she knew about..."Well.." she said nervously as she took off her mask and threw it aside..

((OOC:: hehe the rest is to your imagination...now for super RPG speedyness))

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

*Wolfy asks...*

She leads him to a secluded area that only she knew about..."Well.." she said nervously as she took off her mask and threw it aside..

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

A few hours later they both emerge from the hidden area. Tatsuya walked back towards he mist straightening out her mask and clothes, while Wolfy Sensei followed closly behind her fixing his clothes as well... She looked back at him and winked then took off in a run towards the mist.

Once she arrived she sensed where her teammates were, they both still lay unconcieous. She looked back in the direction Wolfy was and called to him..
"Would you please get rid of the mist.." she shouted to him..

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

A few hours later they both emerge from the hidden area. Tatsuya walked back towards he mist straightening out her mask and clothes, while Wolfy Sensei followed closly behind her fixing his clothes as well... She looked back at him and winked then took off in a run towards the mist.

Once she arrived she sensed where her teammates were, they both still lay unconcieous. She looked back in the direction Wolfy was and called to him..

*The Mist Slowly Goes away for her, everything Becoming Clearer...*

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

"Thanks.." she said turning back to her teammates who were now begining to wake up.. Once they opened their eye she held up the bell and rung it..making them think she had gotten it..or something like that..

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

"Thanks.." she said turning back to her teammates who were now begining to wake up.. Once they opened their eye she held up the bell and rung it..making them think she had gotten it..or something like that..

*Wolfy sighs...what was coming next was going to make his life a Rather Boring time...but...he couldn't pass His New Lover without saying it..*

"...You all...Pass heart "

(OOC:..LOL...Kakashi Heart!)

Magical Lover

Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

*Wolfy sighs...what was coming next was going to make his life a Rather Boring time...but...he couldn't pass His New Lover without saying it..*

Her teamates cheered and she helped them to their feet..
"How did you manage to get it?" the silver haired boy asked..
"I grabbed it and took it, thats how..." she replied
"Seriously, Tatsuya, how did you get it?" the other boy asked..
"Skill.." she simply said as she walked off towards town and to the Ramen shop..

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen
Wolfy4226
Disposable_Teen

"...Well..."

*Wolfy repeats...*

Her teamates cheered and she helped them to their feet..
"How did you manage to get it?" the silver haired boy asked..
"I grabbed it and took it, thats how..." she replied
"Seriously, Tatsuya, how did you get it?" the other boy asked..
"Skill.." she simply said as she walked off towards town and to the Ramen shop..

"...Hah...Skill she says..."

*Wolfy Thinks to himself...*

"...You are all dismissed...We will be starting our Missions Tommorow..."

*He says to his Genins, Following TatSuya...*
Gouzen finished up his ramen, patting his stomach and eyeing the silver-haired ninja who was still reading the same orange book. His brow raised a bit and a mischevious smirk fell on his face. This would be an easy opportunity...Standing up, he layed down his money on the table and picked up the groceries, walking past Kakashi quickly, but his free hand worked quickly and skillfully as they rummaged through his pockets in mere seconds. Grasping whatever he could, he walked away quicker until he was back in the marketplace, walking back towards The Commune. "Heh heh...What a sucker.."

Magical Lover

The two boys the run off in their seperate ways at Wolfy's words... She continues on her way to the Ramen shop, feeling rather hungry.

Upon arriving at the Ramen shop she takes a seat and orders some beef ramen. As the bowl was placed infront of her she sighed and pulled down her mask, begining to quickly eat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff