Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanzumi lifted her head catching the scent of another wolf and turned her direction. She tilted her head watching the wolf as she backed away. At her side Meyumi raised her head watching as well.
I might have to go in a little bit.
Black Shy's foot slipped in the muddy banks of the lake and she fell in to the cold waters.
Sanzumi and Meyumi turned and ran towards the wolf to see if she was alright.
Mimi looked down there was a lake, she sall three wolves she looked at kira then trotted down the Moutain like rock, she started to run as she got closer then she stopped as she sall the tree wolves, ehr tail wag slightly, this was the first she seen other wolves besides the time when she was a cub.
She slipped again trying to back away from the advancing wolves. "I don't want any trouble," she said, lowering her head to the ground.
Icey blue cat eyes watched the scene from a cliff ledge above. ~Shy's gotten herself into trouble again,~ thought Willow, the bob cat.
They stopped and looked at her. "We were just coming to see if you were alright that's all," Meyumi said. Sanzumi nodded agreement.
Sango Taijya
They stopped and looked at her. "We were just coming to see if you were alright that's all," Meyumi said. Sanzumi nodded agreement.

"Oh," Shy said, raising her self back to her feet. She backed away and said, "Excuse me. I don't want to get you all wet." She shook her pelt dry of the water and when she finished, she looked a mess. Her black fur was spiked and fuzzy and she looked dazed.
Kira watched the tree her blue eyes watched carefully, she hasn't been around wolves so long she forgot how to act around them.
Sanzumi panted in wolfish laughter and leapt into the lake. "Sanzumi get out of there," Meyumi said glaring at her sister. Sanzumi grumbled something and padded out of the water. She shook her body spraying water all over Meyumi.
Black Shy watched the two curiously. She's never seen two wolves act like this. It was only between her and her friend Willow, the bob cat.
I gotta go. I'll see you all later so we can continue, ok? 'Bye!
Bai.

Meyumi turned on Sanzumi and tackled the younger wolf to the ground. The two leapt up and nipped at eachother. Raising on their hind legs and throwing their bodies at eachother. Of course they were only playing, but it seemed as if they were really fighting the way the played.
Name: white
Species surprised celot (type of wild cat)
Color: white ( xd )
Element: light

((this ok?))
Quote:
Name: white
Species surprised celot (type of wild cat)
Color: white ( xd )
Element: light

((this ok?))

That's perfect. biggrin

Black Shy looked at the two wolves tumble and play together. Never before has she seen other wolves such as this. Shy's history is a lonely one. From the very beginning, she was different from her three brothers. She would watch from the den as they played and when she so much as wagged her tail or ask to play, they would turn on her and drive her back.
Then, one day in the forests where they lived, for no reason at all, while she slept, her brothers charged at her. They weren't playing. They reached for her throat and meant to kill. Their mother was away but she came back when she heard the commotion. But, instead of helping her indangered cub, she, too, turned on her.
They attacked her just because of her power of fire. She was different and they would keep attacking until she either left or died. That was the cause of the scar hidden by the mass of fur on her shoulder and that's when she met Willow, who was still watching the scene below from the cliff.

Willow looked down at the wolves playing and decided to meet her friend. She slunk about the cliff and over to Shy. She crouched as if ready to pounce behind a bush. Then, releasing the tension in her muscular legs like coiled springs, she pounced on the unsuspecting wolf.
Black SHy jumped and yipped with fright. She backed away and bared her teeth, but relaxed when she saw who it was. Willow laughed. "You are so easy to frighten, Shy!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff