Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aloha! Hi, I just like to say, before I start the Rp, that PLEASE no more that 7 people join, cuz it get confusing with who-knows-how-many people xd . So, you can be one, or two charcters, and you post 'em like so...(DON'T SAY AVI!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name-
Apperance-
Weapon and/or Ability-
(EXTRA) Quest-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple Enough? I hope so!

Name-Cresent
Apperance-Maroon cresent moon marking on forehead and left wrist, black tank cut-off, and tanned deer skin pants
Weapon and/or Ability-Various speed boosting spells, and a long gold hilted Murmasa.
Quest- To find her old companions; Rio, Rei and Kiri

NOTE:My friend Sarah will be playing Kiri, not saying you have to be Rio or Rei, you can go ahead and make up your OWN charies! Have Fun! 4laugh

Sparkly Darling

(Hello! I'm here!)
Name- Kiri
Apperance- fox-girl (half fox, half girl) with long black hair. Scars along hands and arms and has emerald green eyes. She wears a dark green t-shirt and black baggy pants. Is more fox than human so she has arms and legs of red fur, paws, ears, and a fang. Also does not wear shoes.
Weapon and/or Ability- Dagger in small sheath on her side and a pack of arrows and bow slung to her back. Also has little magic ability.
(EXTRA) Quest- To get her half-brother (named below) back to his human state.

Name- Laver
Apperance- Hawk (Was human, but a curse had changed him to be a hawk.) Brown feathers and a strangly silver beak. Forest green eyes and much larger than normal hawks.
Weapon and/or Ability- Can understand any living thing and feathers can change into things as they fall/get plucked off.
Cresent sat cross-legged leaning against a battered od brick wall, wich looked like it belonged in the medevil-era. She tapped her leather toed boots on the classic grey pebblestone. Her grey, pointed wolfie ear lurched, side to side, left and right, almost yearning to hear a sound. She sighed, hung her head, and carefully unsheathed her Muramasa. It was beautiful, the way it shined. She swung it a couple times, getting bored she called her ever-dragon, Yuku. "Hey there" She said gentily. While the ever-dragon snugged in her lap.

Sparkly Darling

Kiri sat in an apple tree, sleeping. One hand dangling freely below the branch while the other rest on the tree branch that was only two inches higher. Laver on the highest branch, was on guard in case of any surprise attacks. Kiri lightly snored in her sleep and Laver looked down every time he heard her. Suddenly an apple broke from it's branch and fell onto Kiri's head and woke her up. "Ahh!" She screamed and fell from the tree into a bush. "Oww...what a nice way to wake up..." She said, sarcasticly and sleepily.

Sparkly Darling

Oops! Sorry about the double post thing!

Sparkly Darling

Underestimated Fool
Oops! Sorry about the double post thing!

Wait a minute, I didn't double post. Woops! xd Gotta go bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff