Welcome to Gaia! ::

FOREVER!

Fight! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
/Waves white flag 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Here comes the pain! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 660 661 662 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LITERACY
                                                                                        tab tab Lazy Writing to Super Lit.

CURRENT ARC
                                                                                          tab tab Battle of the Worlds

ANNOUNCEMENT
                                                                                            tab tab This'll be fuuun~!

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser Image
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

[ Previous Chapters ] [ Srps ] [ Coming Arcs ]

[ Chapter Highlights ]

GENERAL
                              People have been popping up in hospitals claiming they were abducted by aliens after touching heart-shaped stones
                              Jump City's central street are blocked off due to a metahuman fight. Clean up crews are doing their best to clear the street and begin drawing up construction plans.
                              Some of Arkham Asylum's inmates have escaped. Word has not leaked that they are roaming about (For some reason...)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              IN ARC [Teleported]

All humans saved by The Multimaster's Guard were sent back home
                              Those that chose to stay for the tournament were shown their rooms and then led to the armory in case they wanted specially designed weapons, gadgets, and/or armor. The Multimaster gave them time before announcing the start of the tournament and the rules.

Side Stories

Current Side Stories:
                              tab Disruption of the Past – Notify Dogcat101 to join

Side Stories on Hold:
                              tab None

Completed Side Stories:
                              tab None

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

I. Follow Gaia TOS – Yeah. That thing every rp says. Be nice to others, keep it PG, limited cursing, etc. Don’t make me have to lay it all out for you, you should know what to do and what not to do.

II. Boss’n – I am the Boss. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. My word is law. If you can’t handle that, then you don’t need to be here.

III. This Ain’t No DC Comic Book, Yo – Yes, this roleplay is definitely DC inspired with its canon characters and elements, but let’s not forget that this is a roleplay. Powerful characters will be nerfed if playable. And before anyone asks, Darkseid, Brainiac, Doomsday, and the ultra-powerful-for-no-reason baddies are off-limits. That being said, I don’t want to see any: auto-knowledge, puppeteering, auto-dodging, etc. unless it was okayed by all participating parties.

IV. Wait, What? – Before you get confused, this is a different earth, Earth – 25G. Read the Intro. It’ll save you the headache and you’ll be less confused. The arc summaries are there to help you understand and use past events to make a background for your character. Honestly, you can skim just the intro and be fine and if anything contradicts the timeline, I’ll let you know. Just shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

V. The Rule You Care Mostly About – You are allowed up to five characters max. This can be a mix of original characters and canons, all originals, or all canons. Please don’t bring any Marvel, Image, other comic book characters other than DC characters in here. This isn’t a multiverse. You can use them as a face claim, but please don’t make a copy/paste. Please pm me full completed profiles with the title “Something Something Darkseid”. You may find the Profile Skeleton in the APPS button in the Title post or in the Extras post at the very bottom of this page.

VI. Wryyyyyyyy!!! – Life happens. Just shoot me a pm and I’ll put you on the hiatus list, otherwise you will be listed as MIA and in a month I will be allowed to use/kill your character as I please to get them out of the story. That being said, try to post at least 2 times a week for every character you have. Also if you’d like to opt out of the arc entirely or only have some characters not be a part of it, just tell me so I can put your characters in the OOA (Opt Out Arc) section.

VII. No Strike System Here, Buddy –Let’s get down to the point. If you are a disrespectful arsehat and just rub me the wrong way, I’m going to kick you out. I don’t have time for drama llamas or egotistical jerks that think they matter more than anyone else or that they’re word is above mine. If you start something with someone else or dare start with me, I Am going to finish it and permanent ban you from the roleplay. No mercy here, hunny.

VIII. Hey, Bro! – Yeah… A relative of a canon… Please don't make OC characters be children/nephews/nieces/brothers/sisters/etc. of a canon unless you ask the owner's permission, you yourself own the canon, or they did the do and made a babeh (which is canon in the rp). If no one owns the canon, then sorry but no. It's just a little awkward.

IX. I Like Them Big (That’s What She Said) – The posts! What did you think I meant? Honestly though, give me a seven-sentenced paragraph and I’ll be happy. Just give people something to work with. But if you want to give me a novel, I will be super happy~

X. Insert Rp Resume Here – I will stalk your past posts once you send in a profile. I accept mostly everyone, but if you haven’t had any rping experience and want a to rp as someone like Superman…. I will be weary and may decline. To sway me, you can link me to your posting samples or write me one and send it along with your profile. This is totally optional btw.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The days in the rp will go on Pacific Time. I tried to post a clock on here earlier, but Gaia is being a Fuddy-Duddy, so there's a link here. Anywho, pay close attention if you're a last minute poster xD

Metropolis
                              February
                              Tuesday 14 8:45 PM (EST) 2018
                              Love is in the air blind

Other Locations Weather & Time

Gotham | Semi-Cold ( 8:45 PM )

Happy Harbor | Luke Warm ( 8:45 PM )

Jump City | Just right ( 5:45 PM )

Rev'Luna | Springy ( First Sun Setting )

It has been 3-4 hours Earth Time since the last date/time posted

User Image
User Image

BREAKING NEWS
                              None!

THE DAILY PLANET
                              > Valentine's Parade!

GOTHAM GAZETTE
                              > Repairs from the snake attack in Gotham are underway

JUMP STREET
                              >Families are getting together in Central Jump this Valentine's Day after the Jump City massacre 5 days ago

GRAPEVINE GOSSIP
                              > SuperKid, Superbad?

THE UNDERGROUND

TWITTER

YOUTUBE
                              >Video footage of SuperKid vs Superwoman leaked
                              comments:
                              SuperLover777 SuperKid, be my Valentine
                              Superkid @SuperLover777 Uh, no
                              SuperLover777 @SuperKid Oh damn )=

SuperBae Is it just me or did he get more hot?
                              Greg2009: @SuperBae If beating a woman is hot
                              SuperGirl67: @SuperBae I love him too, but the guy has issues
                              ChristyLo: @SuperBae Its just you =)

>Video footage of Gotham City Snake Attack
                              Comments
                              SherrifWoody1995 There's a snake in my city
                              ChristyLo @SherrifWoody1995 Not funny. People died.

Gwendoll My heart goes out to their families #GothamHearts

ELLI'S BLOG

User Image
User Image

Here is where you can get more information on the active organizations and businesses within the rp. The Organizations and Businesses Form is below.

[size=10][list][list][size=18][color=#34414f] Name of Organization/Business [/color][/size]
                              [list][size=14][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][color=#34414f]▒[/color][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][color=#34414f]▒[/color][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][/size][list]
                              [b]Full Name:[/b]
                              [b]Current Leader(s):[/b]
                              [b]Head Quarters:[/b]
                              [b]Founder(s):[/b]
                              [b]Former Name(s):[/b] If it changed its name, what was it before
                              [b]About:[/b]
                              [b]Current Members:[/b] Optional
                              [b]Past Members:[/b] Optional
                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

A.R.G.U.S.

Full Name: Advanced Research Group Uniting Superhumans
                                      Current Leader(s): Amanda Waller
                                      Head Quarters: Metropolis
                                      Founder(s): Col. Steve Trevor
                                      Former Name(s): Armed Revolutionaries Governing Under Secrecy, Anonymous Ranger Group of the United States
                                      About: Allegedly, A.R.G.U.S. has existed since the earliest days of the American Revolution, when it was known as the "Armed Revolutionaries Governing Under Secrecy", spying on the British forces to aid military action. After independence, they changed again, becoming the "Anonymous Ranger Group of the United States". They fought in the American Civil War, tracked outlaws, and with some notable failings, defended the lives of the US Presidents. Now currently, A.R.G.U.S. (Advanced Research Group Uniting Super-Humans) is a U.S. federal agency and an offshoot of Homeland Security. It supports the Justice League and acts as the group’s cleanup and supplier. A.R.G.U.S has many facilities and branches, but here are the 4 notable ones:

tab The Red Room: The largest covert research facility for housing extraterrestrial, unidentified, and classified technology.
                                      tab The Black Room: The Magic Vault, contains the world most dangerous supernatural artifacts.
                                      tab Level 43: A ship that kept superpowered individuals, dangerous prisoners, and extraterrestrials. This prison ship is now destroyed.
                                      tab The Circus: A facility that keeps superpowered individuals, dangerous prisoners, and extraterrestrials. This was installed after Level 43 was destroyed.

Court of Owls

Full Name: Court of Owls
                                      Current Leader(s):
                                      Head Quarters: Gotham City
                                      Founder(s): Unknown
                                      Former Name(s): None
                                      About: The Court of Owls is an ancient conspiracy that has controlled Gotham City for centuries. They are a violent cabal who use architecture and murder to wield political influence throughout history. Their legend is told only through whispers and a nursery rhyme that bears their name:

Beware The Court of Owls,
                                      That watches all the time,
                                      Ruling Gotham from a shadow perch,
                                      Behind granite and lime.
                                      They watch you at your hearth,
                                      They watch you in your bed,
                                      Speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head.

To carry out their interests, they employ a breed of highly-trained assassins known as Talons. The Talons are a breed of deadly assassins absolutely loyal to the Court. They remain sleeping deep within their inner sanctum until they are called upon. Experts at murder, they are responsible for controlling the Court's interests with an iron fist whenever their services are needed for an execution. The leaders of the organization appear to be human and wear owl masks on their faces. The rest of the court, on the other hand, are mutated and appear to actually be human/owl hybrids. Their owl-like distorted faces, long claws, and their eating style prove this.
                                      Current Members: William Cobb
                                      Past Members: d**k Grayson

H.I.V.E.

Full Name: H.A.E.Y.P (The Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination Academy for Extraordinary Young People)
                                      Current Leader(s): Brotherblood
                                      Head Quarters: Jump City
                                      Founder(s): Brotherblood
                                      Former Name(s): H.I.V.E Academy (The Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination Academy)
                                      About: The Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination Academy for Extraordinary Young People or the H.I.V.E. Academy for Extraordinary Young People for short is a school for young villains-in-training where they learn all the basics of becoming professional villains. Originally, the Academy was owned and headed by the H.I.V.E. Headmistress, before management was taken over by Brother Blood after the original H.I.V.E. fell after the Spectres attacked it. The new academy serves as a villain-in-training institution that provides "well organized, highly trained, and combat equipped" H.I.V.E. agents (graduates) for hire. Despite being a school for villains, the Academy possesses the general atmosphere of a public school and even holds yearly events such as proms. The school and its products were designed around the idea and format of a bee hive, thus living up to the organization's name. The H.I.V.E. was rebuilt on a false island where the oil rig outside of Jump City once was.
                                      Current Members: Headmistress "Black Swan" (Past owner), Gizmo, Mammoth, Kyd Wykkyd, Tara (Terra), Scarlet, Takara (Powergirl), Milo (Shade), Dani (White Demon),
                                      Past Members: Colin (Bizzarro), Wally (Momentum), Zero (Raiden), Garfield (Beast Boy), Jinx

LexCorp

Full Name: LexCorp
                                      Current Leader(s): Lex Luthor
                                      Founder(s): Lionel Luthor, Alexander "Lex" Luthor
                                      Former Name(s): LuthorCorp
                                      About: When Lilian Luthor had abruptly closed LuthorCorp Plant Number Three, Lex did not want to leave the thousands of employees jobless. Resentful of mother's controlling ways, Lex successfully forced a employee-led buyout which converted the plant into "LexCorp" using a combination of capital raised from among the employees and the capital from his father's shares of LuthorCorp despite Lilian's attempt to block the buyout by buying the Smallville Savings and Loan.

LexCorp has become one of the world's largest, most diversified multinational corporations. Under the astute - some would say, ruthless - management of its founder, Lex Luthor, LexCorp grew and prospered, absorbing scores of smaller businesses.While still in its original offices on the top floor of Metropolis' famed Daily Planet building, LexCorp made its first acquisitions of two then-struggling airlines, Inter-Continental Airlines and Atlantic Coast Air Systems (since renamed LexAir). As LexCorp subsidiaries, the airlines began to prosper. And when rising profits were threatened by fuel shortages, LexCorp bought out Southwestern Petroleum, now known as LexOil. For a brief period, the Daily Planet itself came under the ownership of LexCorp, but Luthor quickly became disenchanted with what he considered the low profit margins of the newspaper business. He moved LexCorp's offices into a new high-rise building and began buying up downtown properties in preparation for the day when LexCorp would build its own corporate headquarters. LexCorp soon bought out a Metropolis television station and acquired a satellite transmission company, linking both under the corporation's new LexCom subsidiary as SuperStation WLEX. With a potentially worldwide electronic communications out-let under the LexCorp umbrella, Luthor soon sold the Daily Planet, building and all to TransNational Enterprises, establishing an L-shaped 96-story high-rise as its new headquarters.

In time, LexCorp gained controlling interest in no fewer than three banks - the Metropolis Mercantile Bank, Commerce Bank of Metropolis, and First Metro Security - and moved into all the major financial markets, absorbing new holdings worldwide. LexCorp grew rapidly into include diverse international conglomerate with interests in utilities, waste management, industrial manufacturing, computer hardware and software, chemicals, retail, bio-engineering, weapons, pharmaceuticals, oil, communications, airlines, real estate, hotels, restaurants, technology, media, financial services, robotics, security, transportation, satellites, stock brokerage houses, cash businesses, and food. LexCorp had then bought S.T.A.R. Labs.

By 2006, it was estimated that LexCorp either directly or indirectly employed nearly two-thirds of Metropolis' population of 11 million people, dominating commerce around much of the world. Among those many subsidiaries are such diverse businesses as Advanced Research Laboratories, Secur-Corp Armored Car Service, North American Robotics, Hell's Gate Disposal Services, and the Good Foods Group, owners of Ralli's Family Restaurants and the Koul-Brau Breweries. LexCorps major subsidiary companies include LexComp, LexChemical, LexEl Investments, LexMart, LexComm, FedLex, LexOil, LexAir, and TelLex.
                                      Current Members: Cameron Youth (Superkid)
                                      Past Members: Lionel Luthor (Past owner and founder), Lilian Luthor (Past owner), Eden Luthor (Past owner)

Magnus Laboratories

Full Name: Magnus Laboratories
                                      Current Leader(s): Dr. Milton Magnus
                                      Founder(s): Dr. Milton Magnus
                                      About: Magnus Laboratories was founded by Dr. Milton Magnus. He opened a facility aimed to conduct cutting edge research in a variety of emerging fields of science. This was all in part to execute Magnus' dream of making the world a better place for mankind. He recruited the best and brightest the work for him. However, they misused his labs to create a weaponized gas and caused a horrible accident.

Magnus discovered the wreckage and considering shutting down the company out of grief. But he decided the dream must live on. He rebuilt the lab and created the Metal Men. The dream, legacy, and vision of Magnus Laboratories would live on in them.
                                      Current Members: Dr. Milton Magnus & The Metal Men ( Gold, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Platinum, Tin )
                                      Past Members: All scientists are deceased

P.T.F.

Full Name: Phoenix Task Force
                                      Current Leader(s): Alex Trevell
                                      Head Quarters: Bludhaven
                                      Founder(s): Alex Trevell
                                      Former Name(s): N/A
                                      About: Starting as one person, others gradually began to lend their talents into this mercenary group. Consisting of metahumans, and others with special talents, the group has a place for everyone that can show off their skills and get the job done. There are few jobs they won't do, ranging from staging distractions for robberies, to flat out assassinations. They only head to HQ for specific tasks, and generally operate on the move.
                                      Current Members: Alex Trevell
                                      Past Members:

S.T.A.R. Labs

Full Name: Scientific and Technological Advanced Research Labs
                                      Current Leader(s): Alexander Luthor
                                      Head Quarters: Metropolis, New Troy Island
                                      Founder(s): Garrison Slate
                                      About: A research organization founded by a scientist named Garrison Slate, who wanted a nationwide chain of research laboratories unconnected to the government or any business interests. However years later it was bought out by Lex Luthor and the government. S.T.A.R. Labs currently maintains facilities in Canada, Europe, Australia, and Japan as well as in the United States, with the total number of facilities numbering between twenty and thirty at last recorded count. Some known locations of S.T.A.R. Labs facilities and their research focuses are:

tab Chicago, Illinois: Specializing in research and technology
                                      tab Detroit, Michigan: Specializing in physics research
                                      tab Fawcett City, Indiana: Specializing in extraterrestrial research
                                      tab Gotham City, New Jersey: Specializing in weaponry
                                      tab Los Angeles, California: Specializing in genetics and disease control
                                      tab Metropolis (Queensland Park Borough, near Metropolis Harbor): Specializing in marine biology
                                      tab Metropolis (central branch, New Troy Island): Catch-all facility
                                      tab New York City, New York: Specializing in research and technology.
                                      tab Phoenix, Arizona: Specializing in meteorology and natural disasters
                                      tab Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Radioactive storage and testing centers
                                      tab Salt Lake City, Utah: Specializing in physics
                                      tab San Diego, California: Specializing in chemical research
                                      tab San Francisco, California: specializing in studying metahumans
                                      tab Seattle, Washington: Specializing in studying psychology and psionics
                                      tab Wichita, Kansas: Specializing in robotics

Teen Titans

Full Name: Teen Titans of Machine High Club
                                      Current Leader(s): Tim Drake (Robin)
                                      Head Quarters: Machine High, Jump City, California
                                      Founder(s): Allie Crukasa (Black Bullet), Sadie Widmer (Wordplay), Tim Drake (Robin)
                                      Former Name(s): Champions of Machine High Club
                                      About: Made form a secret club at the highschool Machine High in Jump City California, a group of aspiring heroes decided to band together and fight crime in Jump City .The Teen Titans are a group of young crime fighters dedicated to keeping their home safe. They are mostly comprised of friends at school with skills or abilities they want to put to use for good. This gives them the opportunity to grow as friends and allies, as well as develop their individual skills in the presence of backup should something go wrong.
                                      Current Members: Allie Crukasa (Black Bullet), Sadie Widmer (Wordplay), Tim Drake (Robin)
                                      Past Members: None

The Daily Planet

Full Name: The Daily Planet
                                      Current Leader(s): Perry White (editor-in-chief), TransNational Enterprises
                                      Founder(s): Franklin Stern
                                      Former Name(s): The Daily Star
                                      About: Founded around 1861, the Daily Planet began life as The Daily Star, a newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio. Editor George Taylor grew the paper to be an international journalism powerhouse before relocating the paper's offices to Metropolis. That same year he left the Daily Planet and was replaced by Perry White, the Daily Planet's longest running editor to date. By the time of its Centennial Celebration, the Daily Planet had branch offices in London and Paris. The Daily Planet building's most distinguishing and famous feature is the enormous globe that sits on top of the building. The building is located in the heart of Metropolis at the corner of Fifth Street and Concord Lane.
                                      Current Members: Karen Starr (Powergirl), Clark Kent (Superman), Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Cat Grant, Ron Troupe, Steve Lombard, Mart Lane, Ed Byrnes, David Bowie, Jack Donovan
                                      Past Members: Franklin Stern (Previous owner and publisher), George Taylor (past editor-in-chief), Morgan Edge (Previous owner), Franklin Stern (Previous owner), Lex Luthor (Previous owner)

The Green Lantern Corps.

Full Name: The Green Lantern Corps.
                                      Current Leader(s): The Guardians (Oans)
                                      Head Quarters: Oa (At the center of the Universe)
                                      Founder(s): The Guardians of the Universe
                                      About: The Green Lantern Corps. is an intergalactic military/police force. They patrol the farthest reaches of the universe at the behest of the Guardians, a race of immortals residing on the planet Oa. The Green Lantern Corps has been in existence for three billion years, surviving multiple conflicts both internal and foreign. Currently operating divided as pairs amongst the 3600 “sectors” of the universe, there are 7200+ members, two lanterns (known commonly as Green Lanterns) for every sector are estimated to be serving within the Corps. Each Green Lantern is given a power ring, a weapon granting the use of incredible abilities that are directed by the wearer's own willpower. Some sectors and their assigned Lantern(s):

tab Sector 0000: Guardians of the Universe, Green Lantern Corps
                                      tab Sector 0666: Morro
                                      tab Sector 2261: Mogo
                                      tab Sector 2813: Marcus Matthews (Deceased), Tomar-Tu
                                      tab Sector 2814: Nova Flynn, Melody Morris (Deceased)

The Guardians

Full Name: The Guardians
                                      Current Leader(s): Dimitri (Vapour)
                                      Founder(s): Dimitri (Vapour), Horace, Tabitha, Arthur (Skeleton Man), Lily (Catgirl), Calvin
                                      About: A hero group created in Gotham City to combat crime and spread justice. Lots of justice.
                                      Current Members: Dimitri (Vapour), Horace, Tabitha, Arthur (Skeleton Man), Calvin
                                      Past Members: Lily (Catgirl)

The Justice League

Full Name: The Justice League
                                      Current Leader(s): Nova Flynn (Green Lantern), Tony Rogers (Iron Defender)
                                      Head Quarters: Metropolis, Happy Harbor (Secret Sanctuary)
                                      Founder(s): Nova (Green Lantern), Tony (Iron Defender)
                                      Former Name(s): The Spectres, The Defenders
                                      About: The Spectres (Nova, Chase, Natsume, Blaze, Auron, Alicia, James, Tristan, Tantrist, Cui, Zadikiel, M’gann) were founded in 2013 in Gotham City after a friend, Trisha Tyler, died in trying to save the city. They were the first hero group ever created. After the Fall of Gotham, the hero group relocated to Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. The Defenders (Tony, Kara, Aaron, Cameron, Bradley) were founded in early 2016 in Metropolis under Amanda Waller. The two hero groups decided to merge and form the Justice League in late 2016.
                                      Current Members: Nova Flynn (The Green Lantern), Tony (The Iron Defender), Chase, Wally (The Flash), Zadikiel, Kara (Supergirl), Natsume (Lightening), Garfield (Beast boy), Tristain Coir (The Red Lantern), Aaron (The Ant), M’gann (Miss Martian), Jontel (Raizon)
                                      Past Members: Blaze (The Ashen Hammer), Auron (Xenowolf), Alicia (Emberwolf), Thomas (Photon), James (Krogoth), Chikako (Cuì Yàn), Tantrist (The Pathfinder), Cameron (Superkid), Bradley (The Yellow Lantern)

The Redeemers

Full Name: The Redeemers
                                      Current Leader(s): Takara (Powergirl)
                                      Head Quarters: Jump City
                                      Founder(s): Takara (Powergirl)
                                      Former Name(s): If it changed its name, what was it before
                                      About: A villainous group-- or rather, a group that fights for what they believe is right. They fight for metahuman rights and don't give a damn about what anyone else says. Their goal is to make a utopia for only superpowered beings; a New Krypton. They are closely affiliated with the H.I.V.E.
                                      Current Members: Takara (Powergirl), Tara (Terra), Milo (Shade), Scarlet
                                      Past Members: None

Wayne Enterprises

Full Name: Wayne Enterprises
                                      Current Leader(s): Bruce Wayne, Lucius Fox
                                      Founder(s): Alan Wayne
                                      Former Name(s): WayneCorp
                                      About: Based in Gotham City, WayneCorp was founded in the 17th century but officially became a company in the 19th century under Alan Wayne. It has grown to become one of the world's top ten multinational conglomerates. Today, WayneCorp continues to achieve excellence across a wide range of industry sectors and markets, employing some 170,000 people in 170 countries. Bruce Wayne, is a keen modernizer and continues to grow the business in the financial sector and in high-end technologies. Bruce Wayne maintains a 51% majority ownership/control of the common stock, as the controlling stockholder of Wayne Enterprises. This allows for the prevention of any hostile takeover attempts of the company by a corporate raider or nefarious individual, attempting to seek control of the vast Wayne empire. Another 30% of the common stock is in friendly hands of allies of Bruce Wayne. Therefore, any hostile takeover attempts of Wayne Enterprises would be unlikely. Wayne Enterprises also includes dozens of umbrella companies involved in all sectors of the economy both in Gotham City and around the world. Many of the following divisions of the company include: Wayne Construction, Wayne Electronics, Wayne Technologies, Wayne Biotech, Wayne Medical, Wayne Healthcare (which runs Gotham Cities healthcare system), Wayne Pharmaceuticals, Wayne Foods, Wayne Shipping, Wayne Steel, Wayne Automotive, Wayne Shipbuilders, Wayne Aerospace, Wayne Weapons, Wayne Aviation, Wayne Airlines, Wayne Chemicals, Wayne Industries, Wayne Oil, Wayne Botanical, Wayne Mining, Wayne Manufacturing, Wayne Research Institute, Wayne Energy, Wayne Electric, Wayne Studios, Wayne Entertainment, Wayne Records, Wayne Stage, Wayne Television, and Wayne Retail. The company is the eighth largest international conglomerate in the world.
                                      Current Members: Bruce Wayne (Chairman & Co-CEO), Lucius Fox (Acting CEO and the Senior Vice President of Finance), Miss Wells (Harvard MBA in Economics)
                                      Past Members: Alan Wayne (Past owner and founder), Thomas Wayne (Past owner), Kirk Langstrom (Manbat)

User Image
User Image

Here is where you can get more information on original alien species /supernatural race within the rp. The Species Form is below.

[size=10][list][list][size=18][color=#34414f]Race Name [/color][/size]
                              [list][size=14][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][color=#34414f]▒[/color][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][color=#34414f]▒[/color][color=#6a85a3]░[/color][/size][list]
                              [b]Breeds/Species:[/b] Are there different types of this race? Ex: Green Martians and White Martians. If there are multiple breeds, please distinguish from them from here on out in the form
                              [b]Nickname(s):[/b] Do they have other names races call them by? Put none if none.
                              [b]Planet(s):[/b] Where the race inhabits
                              [b]Lifespan:[/b] How long do they live for? Up to a hundred? Up to 600? 50?
                              [b]Morality:[/b] Hostile / Pacifist / Mixed
                              [b]Technology:[/b] Advanced / not Advanced
                              [b]Weaponry:[/b] Do they have alien-like weaponry? Magical weaponry? Describe what it looks like, how it is used, etc. how strong is it compared to other earthly metals or things like nth metal.
                              [b]Transportation:[/b] Vehicles / How they get around? List all the capabilities of the vehicle.
                              [b]Allies:[/b] Other alien races and or people the race finds an ally. Put none if none.
                              [b]Enemies:[/b] Other alien races and or people the race finds an enemy. Put none if none.
                              [b]Neighbors:[/b] Neighboring races. If none put none. If Earth is the planet, put Too Many to Count
                              [b]Rare Powers:[/b] Powers only a select few of the race have
                              [b]Powers:[/b] All base powers the race has. This includes basic physiology such as being able to breathe underwater, healing ability, aging slowly, forever young, etc.
                              [b]Weakness(es):[/b] What thing in the universe are they weak against? Iron, kryptonite, mercury? If not a specific thing then state mortality.
                              [b]Appearance:[/b] Description of what they look like. Distinctive features. Do they age slowly? Are they forever young? Include average height and weight if it makes a difference.
                              [b]About:[/b] Race Bio/Known for what? / Any Wars? / Did they get wiped out? Write anything significant.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

Altran

Breeds/Species: Altrans are a symbiotic race of beings. They take on the form most suited for the host, so little is known of their actual appearance.
                                      Nickname(s): None
                                      Planet(s): Debris in Nebula M78
                                      Lifespan: Being a symbiotic entity they have no real lifespan.
                                      Morality: Mixed
                                      Technology: Not Advanced
                                      Weaponry: None
                                      Transportation: Renegade meteors
                                      Allies: None
                                      Enemies: None
                                      Neighbors: None
                                      Rare Powers: Limb regeneration and resurrection of host.
                                      Powers: Longevity, symbiosis, shapeshifting, and other worldly strength.
                                      Weakness(es): On a planet like Earth, being away from the host alone in the environment can cause the symbiote to die.
                                      Appearance: A small dog sized wad of chewing gum.
                                      About: They are a species of semi sentient symbiotic beings that live dormant on planet debris. They once evolved to their current state on a primative planet that was destroyed long ago. Some of the meteors were propelled by the exploding planet sending them to the far reaches of space. Once an Altran comes in contact with a host they take on a modified physiology of that race's. This species is not well known in the galaxies for the simple fact that the meteors usually burn up in the new planet's atmosphere.

Arveen

Breeds/Species: There are different tribes/flocks of Arveens. The only true difference between them would be their sound auras. These sound auras are so low pitched that only Arveens can hear it unless the Arveen increases their own aura’s pitch. Like Earthlings, Arveens have different accents (Ex. piano tones, guitar tones, bell tones, etc.). They see more with their ears than their eyes. Every movement made (sneeze, waving, flight, etc.) can be heard through each other’s aura and no ones heartbeat is the same (having its own musical song/soundtrack with the instrumental aura they were born with). Unlike most beings, Arveens communicate by pure sound. They can say “mimic” virtually any sound whether its chirping of a bird to shattering of glass to an entire symphony so their vocabulary is basically unlimited. Good luck trying to talk to them.
                                      Nickname(s): Sound Makers, Harpies
                                      Planet(s): Alstar and other planets
                                      Lifespan: 240
                                      Technology: not Advanced
                                      Weaponry: ҉ỗ “Song Blades” :: Derived and foraged from the resources of their planet. The strongest Song Blades are usually made from harmonium and tonium (nearly indestructible material. Can slice cleanly through steel, titanium, and concrete when refined). The more the tonium, the stronger the weapon. Harmonium is usually used for the handle of the Song Blade to the blade’s tip as it’s easier to channel and transfer sound attacks through the weapon. Song Blades that have no harmonium lack the ability to amplify sound power attacks, but are more efficient against Suile weaponry. These weapons also ironically take forms of musical instruments (Human and alien).
                                      Transportation: Only the fauna of the planet (Ex. Earth has horses, elephants, camels, etc.). Arveens can naturally fly from planet to planet or place to place.
                                      Allies: Nyans and virtually anyone besides the Suiles
                                      Enemies: Suile ”The Void”
                                      Neighbors: Suiles, Nyans, Baromas, and possibly others
                                      Rare Powers: Omnilinguism [Learning a language just from absorbing/seeing the sound from the air], Musical Spell Casting, Echolocation, Empathetic hearing, and Melodious memory
                                      Powers: Sound / Music Manipulation, Heightened Hearing / Sound Surfing, Super Strength, Semi-Invulnerability, Flight, Soundwave Vision, Sound Immunity [Arveens’ ears can not be harmed by any high pitched or distorting sounds]
                                      Weakness(es): Mortality, Magic, Loss of hearing, Noise pollution.
                                      Appearance: Arveens can range from one color to multiple colors in hair, eyes, and feathers and they are usually vibrant. Once they hit adulthood, Arveens do not show physical age until a hundred.

When born, Arveens take the form of feathered creatures and gradually lose their feathers over time in adolescence. This leaves ears in the shape of feathers on the side of their heads in young adulthood and on occasion: feathers in hair, mini-feathered wings on ankles, mini-feathered wings on wrists/arms, and feathered wings sprouting from their backs or from the top of their heads. These dual feathers are all ears. Though they are immune to sound and vibrations, they are very sensitive to physical touch. It is said that those with more ears, are the strongest of Arveens as more than four ears are rare.

Minor wounds like cuts and scraps usually take a day to several days to fully heal. Arveens are unable to regenerate limbs, however things like losing sight or 3rd degree burns can take a month to fully heal.
                                      About: Arveens live in a utopia where the world is surrounded in sound. The race lives in peace with one another, but they’ve had many wars against the Suile, which was the main reason planets within the system are destroyed. Alstar has a heartbeat within its core similar to Arveens. In the system, they are surrounded by many suns so there is no such thing as nightfall, sunset, or sunrise. Currently Alstar inhabitants are being enslaved and ruled by the Suile on the half dead planet.

Arveens mate by placing both their lips together, “Becoming one in song”, and the female soon lays eggs that get planted underneath the warm ground. Like a seed, the egg grows and becomes a flower, which then blooms and reveals the young Arveen inside.

BullyMongs

Breeds/Species: Bullymongs have different species but it depends on their habits. For Example if a Bullymongs lives in a snow then its fur is white and can breath ice instead of fire. If a Bullymongs lives in a rain forest then its fur is green shoots out water. Hell if a Bullymong gets with a Spider alien their young will become "Arachnapes" and adapted to trees. Age is also important in the tribe the older it is the wiser so being over 25,000 makes them more intelligent of the group. There fur turns gray showing their ranks even if young or different kind of ape they must show respect. too earn a rank of a old Bullymong one must fight one to earn respect
                                      Nickname(s): Adaptable apes, Great Apes King of Kongs
                                      Planet(s): A planet a far away from Neptune
                                      Lifespan: they can live to 50,000 years
                                      Weaponry: Bullymongs believes in smashing weaponry [None]
                                      Transportation: Bullymongs believes in smashing transportation [None]
                                      Allies: Beside different bullymongs they believe to be a dominate species they are feared by and races. They do not need any allies
                                      Enemies: Anyone who gets in there way
                                      Neighbors: Bullymongs
                                      Rare Powers: None
                                      Powers: The environment adaptability is only a one time power and only newborns can use it become a different kind of bullymong.Superhuman Smell
                                      Superhuman jump,Acute Hearing ,Prehensile Tail,Superhuman strength,Superhuman Stamina,Invulnerability,Senbon fur, Bullymong Environment armor, Bullymong Environment bomb. The ones with environment has to do what they are adapted to in breed/species.
                                      Elders only or those who earned the rank of an Elder: Prideful Roar is a support move to help its allies in battle giving them courage and the strength to go on without stopping it also helps clear out the mind to focus one objective.
                                      Weakness(es): The Young bullmongs are the unintelligent relaying on brute force instead of brains so they can be out smarted, Only Elder Bullymongs can lead them into a strategic battle but killed the elder and the young ones will respect the winner.There also what called Tsundere when it comes to the female apes and species even though they could be a food. They will shared there food and will do anything to earn the love of the female. However if a female attacks the Bullymong they will fight back and kill like how humans do now when men get taunt by the female.
                                      Appearance: Great Apes
                                      Elder apes
                                      About: These creatures are on top of the food chain meaning anything that lives other than its own is food. If anything enters it territory they will attacked without hesitation and thinking let nothing alive. You think one will be easy well try an army of them they wont stop until the victory has won. one of their own kind thats from a different environment and was banished from their territory they received welcome from the other tribe. Its a respectable way to do they maybe killer in battle but have respect for their kind

Carnivorous Plantus

Breeds/Species: There many kinds of alien venus flytraps usually some of them round shape,some can release aroma,some move around like humans, etc
                                      Planet(s): Anywhere basically they are plants after all though they are probably different venus flytaps you can't tell if they are alive
                                      Lifespan: They live long but when they die they can be born again since they reproduce asexual. [Huon pine trees' lifespan]
                                      Morality: Hostile
                                      Weaponry: Oh yeah they carried M60 when want to go hunting....there plants they used their abilities to get there prey.
                                      Transportation: Oh they drive jaguars....plants duh [None]
                                      Allies: Humans
                                      Enemies: Anyone that doesn't respect the plants
                                      Neighbors: none.
                                      Rare Powers: The only special about the alien plants is there digestive assimilation though they are plants...there not smart enough to use the power that were eaten because.... they are plants
                                      Powers: Living Hive,Mouth Manifestation,Lure Protrusion ,Adhesive Secretion,Terraportation,Nature Unity,Plant Manipulation (all the applicants and techinques)
                                      Weakness(es): Everything that a normal plant would be
                                      Appearance: These adorable little guys
                                      About: These aliens are like any other venus flytrap eat,survive reproduce thats about it......... what you expect something else they are plants they can born anywhere in the plant

Corrergans

Breeds/Species: Only slight variations between size
                                      Planet(s): Scropania
                                      Lifespan: 200 Years
                                      Technology: Advanced
                                      Weaponry: Typically the Corrergans stick to using their brute strength to rend their enemies, but they also have plasma weapons for more advanced enemies.
                                      Transportation: They often use large invasion ships that can carry multiple detachments of their military.
                                      Enemies: Bent on conquest almost all races are considered their enemy.
                                      Neighbors: none.
                                      Rare Powers: Animal Instincts.
                                      Powers: Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Reflexes, Heightened Senses.
                                      Weakness(es): Mortality
                                      Appearance: Similar to humans in appearance with somewhat more bestial features. Tall in stature with slender frames that mask their strength.
                                      About: The Corrergans are a primarily warrior race that lives for nothing more than conquest. They thrive on enslaving other worlds, basking in the glory of a hard fought victory and the broken remains of an enslaved world. Like most races that seek only battle they were eventually bested in combat and wiped from the world, leaving only a few scattered warriors left.

Corrian

Breeds/Species: Corrians physical stature are based on caste, Soldiers are usually Larger and more agile than Workers, Pilots Are lithe and slim, Workers Stocky, Diplomats have appealing physical features.
                                      Nickname(s): Steelflesh, Metalbreathers.
                                      Planet(s): Lithious, Argran system.
                                      Lifespan: 500 [1000 Augmented]
                                      Weaponry: Hardened Light based weaponry, Energy Projection. Both systems are based upon generation and manipulation of energy.
                                      Transportation: FTL Capable Fleet, Long Range Orbital Deployment.
                                      Enemies: Hostile Races, Those who impede Expansion.
                                      Neighbors: None.
                                      Rare Powers: Heightened Agility, Heightened Endurance, Alluring, Lightweight Frame.
                                      Powers: Mechanical Augmentation, Decelerated Aging.
                                      Weakness(es): Dependent on Exosuits to survive in foreign environments.
                                      Appearance: Dark-skinned humanoids that almost constantly wear exosuits save for on their home planets. May develop additional eyes or other features depending on what caste they are born into. Typically around 6' in height weighing around 230 pounds due to integrated mechanics.
                                      About: Corrians are a fairly unknown race due to the previous inability to sustain themselves in foreign environments. Recent development of Exosuits has thrown the race into a military centered era of expansion causing them to send scouts across the stars to begin a 100 year survey in preparation for diplomatic or invasion fleets to set course.

Feneese (Phoenix)

Breeds/Species: Each Feneesian is based upon an element or force. Though generally referred to as Feneese, they are sometimes referred to their property or scale color as a description, which often denotes their proficiency.
                                      Nickname(s): Phoenix (They have actually come to accept this term.)
                                      Planet(s): Fenis V (Destroyed)
                                      Lifespan: 110 years
                                      Weaponry: Weapons typically derive from whatever materials are available, using their elemental energy to reforge it as a weapon in order to make it easier to channel their power through it.
                                      Transportation: On land they use their powers to travel greater distances, depending on the type. Some may not have strong mobility. Cross planetary travel requires the use of ships, which they power with their own magic-tech infused crystals they use as power cores.
                                      Neighbors: Too many to count
                                      Rare Powers: A rare power of the Feneese is the ability to enter an elemental form. Often, it takes a winged form, giving them their namesake the Phoenix. They are powerful, difficult to harm, and faster in this form, but more vulnerable to their elemental weaknesses as well.
                                      Powers: Resurrection, slow regen, elemental manipulation/conjuring, infusion, and tech-magic (once pure magic).
                                      Weakness(es): Their weakness is generally their elemental weakness (I.E. water vs fire), but this is amplified in their 'Phoenix form'. Also, should they 'die', their energy takes a few days to reform them as a child. If their energy is tampered with before this completes, they will experience true death.
                                      Appearance: Humanoids with scaly patches on top of their skin. Physical differences vanish in children from compatible breeding races.
                                      About: Once living on their own planet, repeated nearby battles and civil wars diminished their planets resources, forcing them to become nomads of a sort. Using transformation "magic", they shift their appearance to an extent in order to blend in, often tending to stick to themselves to avoid more trouble. Some however, enjoy trouble, and have become soldiers or other hired help.

Forra

Breeds/Species: N/A
                                      Planet(s): Forras
                                      Lifespan: 120 years at most.
                                      Morality: Pacifists for the most part. Though there have been occasions of evil men and women.
                                      Technology: Not advanced / They’re in their version of the Bronze Age
                                      Weaponry: Simple weaponry such as swords, spears, and combat claws. Though most if it ceremonial and used as story props in tellings of history and epic ancient battles. However the weapons are kept sharp just incase they are to be used in times when evil men and women rise.
                                      Transportation: None
                                      Rare Powers: None. However Ancient Forra writings tell legends of Forra who would be found righteous in the eyes of the gods and would be granted magical weapons, incredible strength and god like immortality that in order to fight the Evil Gods.
                                      Powers: The Forra are super agile, beyond many races, have perfect balance, can leap several more feet than a human, and have an eyesight that can catch even the slightest movement, even if it’s a tiny twitch.
                                      Weakness(es): Mortality
                                      Appearance: Forra look much like humans despite a few minor details. First of all, they look younger than humans (when same ages of the two races are compared) and are a slightly smaller race. Second of all, the Forra natural hair colors are all a blueish hue and range from a silvery whitish blue to a dark blackish midnight blue. And finally Forra have cat like tails and pointed canines.
                                      About: There is nothing much to Say of the Forra except that the race is mainly carnivorous and still fairly young, bearing tools and weapons of simple metals and are ignorant and oblivious to the idea of planets and solar systems and galaxies. Instead the believe that the planets in their night as well as the stars are gods watching down on them.

The Forra worship many gods, including their main Deity being Ciser the Father, who is said to have created the Forra in his own Image. They have many clans, each of which is dedicated to worshiping a single ‘Righteous’ god above all the others. The evil gods, however are not worshiped by most clans. Any clan or clan members found worshiping the evil gods are to be purged if discovered and (if the entire clan is purged) replaced by members from another clan who sever their ties with their old clan to dedicate their worship to the ‘righteous’ god of the recently deceased clan.

Kani

Breeds/Species: Kani come in different shapes, colors, and sizes, however are no bigger than a bowling ball. Like Earthly animals, they can essentially only say one thing, whether it be their own name or just the average "Mew".
                                      Nickname(s): Little Dragons
                                      Planet(s): Can be found throughout space
                                      Lifespan: 700-1000
                                      Weaponry: None
                                      Transportation: None
                                      Allies: Those that feed them
                                      Enemies: Extraterrestrial fleas!
                                      Neighbors: Depends where they live.
                                      Rare Powers: Rainbow Fire, White Fire, Dark Fire, Breathing underwater
                                      Powers: Gut Storage, Heightened hearing, Super speed, Super strength (True Form), Night vision, Flight, True Form Transformation, and any type of fire (Ex. Ice, regular fire, black fire, healing fire, etc.)
                                      Weakness(es): Very cold temperatures
                                      Appearance: Kani are small extraterrestrial dragons that are no bigger than a bowling ball (when not in true form) and are rather furry. They all have wings on their backs so they can fly. These little guys look across from a bunny and a cat usually. Some examples of Kani
                                      About: They were once abundant in the galaxy, but thanks to poachers, they are rather hard to find. Extra note: Kani love to eat and they can eat anything!

Lumenti

Breeds/Species: Arctic, forest, swamp, and savanna variants are known to exist.
                                      Nickname(s): As the lumenti have no language of their own, lumenti it's self is a nickname. Others include "psychic space wolves" and "big a** dog people."
                                      Planet(s): The lumenti live on many worlds throughout the stars. Lacking a language; their home world is unnamed. It is notable for being covered in ice and crystalline structures that radiate psychic energy however.
                                      Lifespan: This depends greatly on the lumenti in question. The average is around three hundred years, though there are some far older than that.
                                      Technology: Advanced, psychic based
                                      Weaponry: Lumenti use mostly psychic based weapons, including psionic blades and firearms. They do have a unique alloy that becomes stronger depending on the psychic power in it's vicinity, though it has largely fallen out of use except in cases of individuals with exceptional psychic power.
                                      Transportation: Lumenti have various classes of starship, as well as space-faring mechs. All are armed to the teeth (sometimes literally) with psionic drills, blades, barriers, and so on. Only proper ships possess FTL tech, as individual lumenti generally don't have the psychic power required to use their FTL tech.
                                      Allies: Lumenti allegiances are fluid. Some might see them as unreliable, though it's generally one's own fault if the lumenti no longer wish to associate with them.
                                      Enemies: If there are any, they aren't aware of it.
                                      Neighbors: It depends on what neck of the galaxy one looks at. The lumenti like to study other races and creatures, and can adapt in a few generations to nearly any livable environment as a result of their breeding practices. As such, they are settled in many worlds through the galaxy.
                                      Rare Powers: Certain psychic abilities are still quite rare among these people. One would assume that it's what they can lead to. Full blown telekinesis is only seen once every few generations. It is unknown if it is because of the circumstances around the ability, or an attempt to breed it out of the genome that it is so rare. Those who hold this power, should they grow strong enough, become something that the lumenti both pity and fear. A nearly immortal psychic entity capable of existing without a body, as well as being able to create a new one should their's perish. They are so pitied because of these, those who don't will themselves out of existence, most go insane upon realizing what they are. The few who persist with sound mind will leave their people behind, seeking their own place in the cosmos. In this state, they retain their vulnerability to magic, but can only be permanently dealt with via attacking the mind.
                                      Powers: Lumenti are incredibly strong, as a result of size and muscle/bone density.The arctic variant is especially tough, having a dense enough body to ignore small arms fire and melee weaponry except under certain circumstances. (such as being hit by a weapon sufficiently durable by one strong enough to do damage to them.) All lumenti are telepathic, and wield some level of psionic ability. Additionally, most have either a kinetic or cognitive type secondary psychic ability. Lumenti are very capable mind readers, and in certain circumstances (as they value all lives) will prefer to re-write someone's mind rather than kill them if they are beyond normal rehabilitation. Lumenti have a high resistance to psychic abilities as well, their natural ability making it difficult to read beyond their surface thoughts without their consent.
                                      Weakness(es): Magic. The lumenti race is uniquely vulnerable to magic. Not as in "oh, it can hurt them." More around the lines of healing spells causing full blown tumors due to their complete lack of any sort of natural magical resistance.
                                      Appearance: The main type of lumenti, the arctic, appear to be enormous wolf people with white fur. Males stand at around 12' tall, while females usually stand at around 8'. As large as they are, they are heavier than they look, having very dense bodies. Lumenti do not age in the typical sense. While they usually will die of old age, the adult stage of their life-spans lasts the bulk of their lives. From the time they are only six years old, to about ten years before they would die. Outside of that stage, aging is rapid. A lumenti's age is more easily told by the crystalline horn like growths coming from their skulls which first appear at around a hundred years of age. Other lumenti sub-types only differ in size, color, and weight, each adapted to better suit their environments.
                                      About: Lumenti are known mostly for the most common variant, the arctic type. Both it's size, and the cold eternal glare of their red eyes tend to make them terrifying to behold. Often they are mistaken for monsters or brutes by those only just meeting them. Other than this, the efficiency at which they learn, the oddity of their society compared to others in the cosmos, having evolved along a community mindset that greatly prioritizes the whole over the individual, and the misfortune of those few who "grow too powerful" tend to be the things that come to mind when discussing them with the educated.

Sidoss

Breeds/Species: Sidoss; Light Sidoss (lighter toned skin, thinner in stature but similar height to the 'Sidoss'); Blue Sidoss (very dark colored sidoss, much thicker and shorter in stature)
                                      Nickname(s): Dijes; Stonemen; Wingless Vultures
                                      Planet(s): Sidon
                                      Lifespan: Up to 135 years
                                      Morality: Extremely Hostile
                                      Weaponry: Fire Arms that are typically square shaped and shoot chunks of sharp metal; Metal Braces to enhance physical attributes
                                      Transportation: Vehicles that can hover or fly at very fast speeds(400 MPH hovering, 2,500 MPH Flying)
                                      Enemies: Corrians
                                      Rare Powers: Regeneration
                                      Powers: Greatly Enhanced Strength
                                      Weakness(es): Very extreme acids and heat
                                      Appearance: Large humanoid creatures made of stone; Average Height 8"10" ; Average Weight 500 lbs
                                      About: Primarily hostile, selfish, savage like people who keep to themselves and don't have much of a history with anyone else but themselves. The few races that have tried to make contact/trade with them have been sent home hurt, threatened, or at the very least dishonored greatly.

Súile

Breeds/Species: All are the same. They have almost the same language as Arveens, only they mouth the sound in silence.
                                      Nickname(s): Sound Eaters, The Void
                                      Planet(s): Neamhní and conquered planets
                                      Lifespan: 300
                                      Weaponry: Most weapons are all forged from mutium and other natural resources. The more the mutium, the stronger the blade is against an Arveen’s “Song Blade” since it absorbs the harmonium metal energy and uses it as its own energy source. Due to advanced technology, weapons can be formed into full armor with the same effect. Those blades that can be used as a weapon, a suit of armor, and transportation, however lacks in mutium (nearly indestructible material. Can slice cleanly through steel, titanium, and concrete when refined) since sound has to emit from the space craft/vehicle.
                                      Transportation: Spaceships and hovercrafts
                                      Allies: No one but themselves
                                      Enemies: Other Arveens and others that don’t kneel before them
                                      Neighbors: Arveens, Nyans, Baromas, and possibly others
                                      Rare Powers: Omnilinguism [Learning a language just from seeing the language from text], Sound Conversion (Innate Energy Construct Conjuring), Voice Thievery, Miming, and Visual Linking
                                      Powers: Quiekinesis, Sound Vortex / Soundwave Absorption (Súile's bodies naturally trap and Absorb soundwaves within close proximity), Lip reading, Super speed, Sound Immunity, and Flight
                                      Weakness(es): Mortality, Magic, Over use of Energy Constructs can make a Súile light headed or pass out, Physical attacks do about the same amount of damage to a Súile as a human.
                                      Appearance: Súiles can range from one color to multiple colors in hair, eyes, and horns and they are usually dull in color or pitch black. Their scleras, however, are always black. Once they hit adulthood, Súiles do not show physical age until a hundred. The horns on the side of their heads are all ears and they can actually hear from them, but can switch it on or off at will.

Minor wounds like cuts and scraps usually take a day to several days to fully heal. Suiles are unable to regenerate limbs, however technology graced them with bionic limbs that work and feel like they had never lost them. All is needed for the device to latch onto the stub and it recreates. This though does not help if they are beheaded.
                                      About: Súiles have a tendency to attack those that create the most noise and have fought many wars against the Arveens. That being, the noisy planets. Why? It is still not known considering they have the ability to turn off their hearing. Perhaps they just want full silence throughout the universe. In ancient times, however, they were ones of peace, but something had happened to spark their hostility and hunger to dominate and destroy other worlds. They don’t much like those out of their race, but may work with different aliens if they got something worthwhile in return.

Neamhní, though beautiful, is virtually a dead planet which forces the Suile into leaning on technology to sustain themselves and keep the planet “preserved”. Recently, they’ve made home to the neighboring planet, Alstar, having finally won the war against the Arveens.

Unknowns

Ayla Vaas' race (Name Unknown)

Breeds/Species: Unknown
                                          Planet(s): Earth
                                          Lifespan: Unknown
                                          Morality: Unknown
                                          Technology: Unknown
                                          Weaponry: Unknown
                                          Transportation:Unknown
                                          Allies: Unknown
                                          Enemies: Unknown
                                          Neighbors: Unknown
                                          Rare Powers: Unknown
                                          Powers: Transformation into other animals, regenerative abilities, hair control
                                          Weakness(es): Weak to everything humans are weak to.
                                          Appearance: Blue Skin, purple hair, long ears, horns. It is not known if other members have different features
                                          About: This race is an ancient race that has long since gone extinct except for one member: Ayla Vaas whom was hatched from an egg roughly 20 years ago, not much else is known about this race.

User Image
User Image

If you do not know what some of these powers are or can not think of any, go here. You can always pm me and ask about broad things such as magic. Though it may be on the list, your character can always have some type of specialty within the wide spectrum or your character can develop these powers within the rp.

A

Absorption
                                  Accelerated Perception
                                  Air Manipulation / Air Based Abilities
                                  Amokinesis
                                  Astrokinetic Combat
                                  Atmokinesis

B

Blood Manipulation
                                  Blue Lantern Ring

C

Candy Creation
                                  Candy Manipulation
                                  Cleansing Wind Magic
                                  Construct Creation
                                  Curses (Magic)

D

None

E

Electric Conductivity
                                  Electricity Manipulation
                                  Electrokinesis
                                  Electromagnetic Manipulation
                                  Enhanced Thievery

F

None

G

Green Lantern Power Ring

H

None

I

None

J

None

K

None

L

None

M

Magnetic Manipulation

N

None

O

None

P

Pizza Control
                                  Pizza Transmutation

Q

None

R

None

S

Size Manipulation
                                  Superspeed / Super Speed

T

Teleportation (Regular)

U

None

V

Voodoo Magic

W

Word Manipulation

X

None

Y

None

Z

None

User Image
User Image

If you see a character name in regular font, they are taken by another rper. Bold names mean they are being currently NPC'd, but are open for the taking. Strike through means they're dead but you can make an alternate (universe) version of them or ressurect them.

A

Aquagirl [Tulia]
                                  AquaLad [Kaldur]

B

Batman [Bruce Wayne]
                                  Beast Boy
                                  Black Mask [Roman Sionis]

C

None

D

DeathStroke
                                  d**k Grayson

E

None

F

Freakazoid!

G

H

Harley Quinn

I

None

J

Joker

K

Kaldur'ahm
                                  Kal-El
                                  Kara In-ze
                                  Kid Flash [Earth 16]
                                  Koriand'r
                                  Kon-El

L

Lex Luthor
                                  Linda Danvers

M

Mar'i Grayson [Earth 22]
                                  M'gann
                                  Miss Martian

N

Nightstar [Earth 22]

O

P

Poison Ivy
                                  Powergirl [Takara Zor-El]

Q

None

R

Rachel Roth [Dark Multiverse]
                                  Rachel Roth [Earth 25G]
                                  Raven [Dark Multiverse]
                                  Raven [Earth 25G]
                                  Red X
                                  Red X [d**k Grayson]
                                  Robin I [d**k Grayson]
                                  Robin II [Jason Todd]
                                  Robin III [Tim Drake]

S

Slade Wilson
                                  Starfire
                                  Static
                                  Superboy
                                  Supergirl [Kara In-ze]
                                  Supergirl II [Linda Danvers]
                                  Superman
                                  Superwoman [Linda Danvers]

T

Terra [Tara M.]
                                  The Flash [Wally West]
                                  The Joker
                                  Tim Drake [Robin]
                                  Tulia

U

None

V

None

W

Wally West [Earth 25G]
                                  Wally West [Earth 16]
                                  Wonder Woman

X

None

Y

None

Z

None

User Image
User Image

Arcs are what contribute to the Main Story of the roleplay that will affect all or the majority of characters in the story.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Bolded names are Canons

MIA

• x_CaptainMo_x [ Characters: Batman ]

ON HIATUS

• SexySin-Dono [ Characters: Sin/Hollow, Wrath ]
                              • Blackwhitetiger [ Characters: Nova (Green Lantern), Harley Quinn, Access, Zero ]

ACTIVE

• Kittennice [ Characters: d**k Grayson, Tara (Terra), Zadikiel (Stormbringer), Axel (HotShot), Red X, Deathstroke, Violet Rage, Freakazoid, Sweet Tooth, Poison Ivy ]
                              • The Fallen Gabriel [ Characters: The Shade, Superkid, Pariah ]
                              • Bloodhassasin [ Characters: Tristan (Red Lantern), Conri (Trodaire) ]
                              • Chase547 [ Characters: Chase, Natsume (Lightning), Joker, Starfire, M'gann, Ray (Blue Lantern), Yami (Nelo Angelo), Blackrose ]
                              • Periwinkle Promise [ Characters: Kara (Supergirl), The Flash, Wondergirl, Powergirl, Finch, Catherine ]
                              • dogcat101 [ Characters: Pizza Man]
                              • Servant Reborn [ Characters: Nighthawk, Sadie Widmer (Wordplay) ]
                              • Alex Trevell [ Characters: Alex Trevell (Dusk Phoenix), Tim Drake ]
                              • OmegaU [ Characters: Tala ]
                              • Zayzon [ Characters: Ayla Vaas, Allie Crukasa ]
                              • Chaotic Cheshire [ Characters: Emi (Harbringer) ]
                              • Crave Unknown [ Characters: Clockwork, Superman, Lost ]
                              • Helios Nostros [ Characters: Rika (Inari), Raizon, Kila Ona Jicho, Static, Matrix, Elm ]
                              • Sinorn [ Characters: Victor Zsasz ]
                              • Heyo Names Edwin [ Characters: Beast Boy, Dr Corvinus, Cronos, Aaron (The Ant), Thor ]
                              • Kino Megumi [ Characters: Compi, Shiki, Genre, Cosplay, Tonal, Mary, Tula ]

User Image
User Image

[ Profile Skeleton ] : Click to be directed to the Profile Skeleton.

[ Character Updates ] : Here is where you can update your character's profile such as current appearance, age, skills, bio, powers, weapons, etc.

[ Character Relationships ] : Here is where you state the interactions and relationships of your character with other characters (Ex: crush, hate, acquainted, boyfriend, best friend, etc). This is totally optional, but serves as an easier search than profiles to see who knows who.

[ Character Birthdays ] : Here is where you see character birthdays and determine ages.

[ SRP ] : An SRP, Side RolePlay, is canon though loosely connected to the main rp. It focuses on solely one major event and/or characters. These are mostly for back stories and side stories that were not able to be fit in the main roleplay due to time or another reason. Think it like a movie or an OVA. Here is where you can access the list of SRPs.

[ Registered Meta-Human & Vigilante List ] : A list of meta humans who are registered under the Meta-Human & Vigilante Registration Act (MVRA) that requires all heroes and vigilantes to register and reveal their identities only to the government or else they will be seen as a criminal of the law.

[ Banners ] : Below are banners to put in your sig.

Preview
                              User Image
                              - Made by RiiBBON

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/x/t.88190961][img]http://i.imgur.com/kwh02Cd.gif[/img][/url]

Preview
                              User Image
                              - Made by Sweetest Lovely

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/x/t.88190961][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/kaiririku/GIF Maker/1430324165716_zpskfyx0fhk.gif[/img][/url]

Preview
                              User Image
                              Code
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/x/t.88190961][img]http://i.imgur.com/QacgeYq.gif[/img][/url]

Preview
                              User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/x/t.88190961][img]http://i.imgur.com/jGKzreU.gif[/img][/url]

Preview
                              User Image
                              [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/x/t.88190961][img]http://i.imgur.com/SnNOC9f.gif[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff