Its a cloudy night with a hint of moonlight

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden sighed as he straightened his tie, and slicked his bangs back, he'd always hated wearing these monkey suits. He couldn't complain though, he was getting paid after all. He had been hired to assassinate the President, by who, he didn't know and he didn't ask, all he knew is that they had transferred 60,000 dollars into his account. It was unusual he got paid upfront. A light groan echoed in the lavishly decorated bathroom. Raiden turned around to find the guard, who he'd just knocked unconscious and stolen his clothes from, struggling to his feet. Raiden grabbed the stall door and jerked it closed rapidly, crushing the man's head between it and the wall, he was out cold again. He pulled the sunglasses glasses out of the pocket in the jacket and rested them on his ears. There was an earwig too, a nice little bit of intel on where they were and what they were doing. "Sleep tight little prince, I got some money to make,"

I will never be vulnerable, never be open

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~✠~Nova Flynn~✠~
Rookie Green Lantern of Sector 2814

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.

User Image

It had been two years; no over two years almost three since Nova had been home and now that the Reach was finally out of sector 2814 and Nova's training and assignment was over she was now allowed to return home. She had received her orders from Kilowag “Go home Poozer, Get some more training. We'll call you when we need you.” He had is his own mission to tend to and well Lantern Kilowog and Lantern Guy were personally in charge of her training there was only so much they could do and Lantern Kilowog wasn't going to leave her with Guy for training any time soon. Thus her new training mission was to look after Earth. Now that Earth was a hot stop for extraterrestrials looking for world domination. Nova was 'assigned' Earth to protect.

Ever since the innocent with the Reach it was going to be mandatory for a Green Lantern to stay on Earth at all times. Nova didn't know much about the Reach problem though since she was on OA training and it seemed to be kept pretty hush-hush. Lantern Jordan had informed Nova that she was to report to Coast City. Probably because it was his hometown and he wanted to make sure everything was alright. “Of course that is after you hide your Lantern...” he said jokingly before taking off into deep space. No doubt looking for Sinestro or Atrocitus. “You're the loveliest blue and green ball I've ever seen!” Nova sighed as she approached her home planet. It was hard to believe things she as finally going home. Nova almost forgot what the Earth looked like.

” Whoa.... whoa... easy now.” Nova muttered to herself as she entered Earths stratosphere . In training they said that flying was one of easiest things for a Green Lantern to do. For Nova that was not the case. Out of everything she had learned flight, especially hyperspace travel was not her strong point. She was lucky that she was even able to keep her shield up. Not that it required much the ring kinda did that on its own.

Finally, Nova entered the lower atmosphere. Stabilizing herself Nova looked around. It was just as she remembered. Big, green and blue. “First things first”Nova lifted a large lantern in her hand. Her first mission was to find a place to hide her lantern. There where a couple of places she could hit it. One was at Mount Justice, that would be until something happened and the lantern was lost. Then how would she recharge? She could also follow Green Lantern Jordan's idea of hiding it in a locker... but now he almost never need to recharge... The next and probably the best was in her room at her home. Since she became a Green Lantern Nova had yet to return home, They knew she was alive well her family hope she was alive but that was all. The last thing she wanted was to put her family in danger. But if no one knew....

Arriving outside her home in Coast City Nova hovered over her house. Lucky for her no one was one home. Creating a crowbar Nova unlatched the window and hovered into her room. It was just how she left it, nothing was moved or out-of-place, frozen in time “Now where will this go?” After a few minutes Nova found the perfect hiding spot.

Hearing a car doors close Nova jumped, It would seem her family had arrived home 'better get out before they see me' slipped though her window and closed it as quietly as she could, just as the window shut the door opened. Hovering down to the kitchen window. Peaking in the window Nova could see her family putting away some groceries laughing and enjoying themselves. Nova couldn’t help but to smile. As much as she wanted to say hi she had to get going. Flying up to a large building Nova sat herself on the edge, anyone looking up into the dark night sky would see Nova as a glowing green beacon.

User Image
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

Edited

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Raiden had been able to wander around the white house, fairly freely to his surprise. No one seemed to think much of his blue hair, or at least, pretended not to. 'Now if I were president of the United States of America, where would I hide,' he said looking around. Suddenly a voice in his ear
"This is Scotts, we've got a down agent in the bathroom, stripped of his uniform, be on the look out for anyone suspicious," Well, looks like they'd found his little gift, no use in hiding, he'll just shoulder his way through. A nearby agent tapped him on the shoulder.
"I need to see your credentials," Raiden's body suddenly became coated in a black, metal-like substance. He suddenly turned grabbing the man's wrist twisting his arm, forcing his hand upward into a painful arm lock. He then drove his fist into the man's ribs, landing three consecutive shots in roughly the same area, before following it with a quick blow to the side of the head. He then kicked him away.
"Now then, where are you Mr. President," He said as he began walking toward the oval office. "Come out, come out where ever you are," Suddenly a loud boom filled the room, a gun shot. Raiden's body sparked as the round bounced off the side of his face. The rest of the Secret Service followed suit, as the room was filled with the sound of constant gunfire. Didn't these guys realize, as long as he had his special carbon based body armor, the bullets would never hurt him. "Come on guys, just tell me where the President is, I'll kill him, and be on my way," this was starting to get annoying. He didn't care they were ripping the suit, that didn't bother him, he didn't pay for it, but the constant sound of gunfire was getting a bit tiresome. Finally, he sprinted into the crowd of armed body guards, throwing punches, kicks, knees, elbows, any part of his body he could hit someone with, he used it with the expert precision of an assassin.

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image
The Chameleon
Cliodhna O'Cleirigh

x-x-x-x-x Friday 7:50 Pm on the dot two large white unmarked vans pull to a stop across the street from Matropolis First National Bank. " Operation Start " a feminine voice echoed from inside as both of the side doors slide open in unison, emerging from the belly of mechanical beasts is six armed gunmen in ski masks followed by a single female who didn't bother to conceal her identity. With her miss-matched eyes, left eye is Blue wile right is a Yellow/Orange, unnaturally silver hair in a messy pixy cut with longer bangs on her left side that is tied into a trio of braids, a custom made sapphire throat mick, a single start shaped earring hanging from her right lobe, black trench coat over a skintight onyx wetsuit and steal toed boots making her a fairly easy to pick out of a line-up even if she wasn't robbing a bank. Letting the masked goons take the lead on kicking in the front door and screaming things like "no buddy move" or "hands where I can see them" Cliodhna slowly strolled in taking a position in the middle of the bank. " Ten minutes " her voice is barely louder than a whisper but thanks to her throat mick all of the goons could hear her load and clear. As she spoke one of the goons shot the security cameras, a second one pulled the window shades closed wile another barricaded the front door closed trapping everyone inside the bank. Goon number Four disarmed the on sight security guard and kept his weapons pointed at the hostages wile Five and Six got to work cracking the vault and disabling phones line. Shifting positions Cliodhna moved over to the main counter, discreetly pressing the silent alarm as she lifted herself up so that she could sit on the counter facing the front door. ' ... and now we play the waiting game... '

" Speak " ' Thought '
                                          Quotes go here

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
                                          • Tipsy 100
                                          • Profitable 100
                                          • Befriended 100
                                          User Image

Raiden continued tearing through guard after guard. Constant gunfire, from handguns, machine guns, shotguns, all filled the building, as they tried uselessly to kill Raiden. With each new victim, he'd ask the same question "Where's the President," of course, the answers were varied, but they were along the same lines. Things like, "Go to hell," or "I'm not telling you s**t," in which case Raiden would deal with them, and move on to the next one. It was starting to get repetitive.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                                          I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ [ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ]
                                          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
                                          ( I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍʏ ɢʀɪᴘ )

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴀᴍᴇ
                                          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                          I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                          I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                          I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                          I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
                                          I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜʏ I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ
                                          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇʟғ-ғᴜʟғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
                                          , ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏʜ

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Fox, do you copy?" The bud in the blonde's right ear rang. She had somewhat winced. The frequency was off again. They should have just embedded a built in radio into her.
                                              "Hear you loud and clear." she replied, taking the earpiece out her ear before the male started again.
                                              "State your position and status."
                                              "I am located 38° 53' North latitude and 77° 02' West longitude with a 52 elevation. I have tracked experiment 103D7. He is currently surrounded by people, but I have a clear shot."
                                              "Abort your mission."
                                              "Sir?"
                                              "You are needed at the White House."
                                              "Yes, sir." After placing the ear bud back in her ear, she started disassembling her sniper rifle and packing it up quickly. Normally anyone who was anyone would question why they were needed when Superman was protecting the president. And above all else take the shot that they had perfectly set up. All that was need was to pull the trigger. But no, Fox was the sort to listen to her authority with no questions asked. She was designed to listen. She was designed to act only on command and not impulse.

After packing her belongings in a black suitcase, she threw it over her shoulder and headed down the stairs of a tall building. There was no time to waste as it was an urgent objective. The White House was easier to get to on foot than with her black truck. Starting the car and taking it out of drive would be extra seconds on the clock. So she had only opened the back door and placed her suitcase in the car before running on foot.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone flying above her with another person. Whether that was Superman or not, her orders had stood firm and she continued heading toward the doors. Gun fire could be heard as she raced through the marble floor hallways. One of her pistols left its holster as she caught sight of the blue haired male fighting off security. She was about to shoot, but couldn't get a clear shot with the crowd and realized that he was being shot at already with no effect of harm at all.

"Bullets have no effect, sir. He may be meta, but he does not register in my memory bank. Permission to terminate UP."
                                              "Permission denied. I want him alive and brought to Star Labs."
                                              "Very well."
                                              Her gun slipped back into its home before she jumped into the crowd of dwindling security. Once an arm was thrown her way, Fox caught it, meeting eye to eye with Raiden. "Cease and desist or suffer the consequences."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                          Iғ I [ ғᴀɪʟ ] I'ʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
                                          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ
                                          ( 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ, sᴏ I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ )

TV ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ
                                          Nᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                          I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                          I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                          I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                          I ʜs ɴ ʟ

O|O|O|O| FOX |O|O|O|O

March Soldier

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
                                          • Tipsy 100
                                          • Profitable 100
                                          • Befriended 100
                                          User Image

Raiden felt his fist stop mid strike. Someone had caught his punch, it was a woman, she was telling him to 'cease and desist', "Sorry, I'd prefer to get paid, so if you know where the President is hiding, you should tell me before I mess up that pretty face," He suddenly threw a wide arking left kick aimed at her ribs. He followed it up with a left jab before saying "You should just answer my question, you can't hurt me as long I have this armor,"
                                          User Image

User Image
                                          ╣Roxas's Theme╠
                                          Location: Matropolis First National Bank
                                          Outfit: Hero Outfit (just no cape)
                                          Company: Seems like I'm dealing with some bank robbers

'I'm as young as I want to be...'

User Image
                                          Oberon had been living in Matropolis for about a month now. He had decided to go to college there and become the cities hero. He had been lucky so far that nothing serious had happen yet. Since he was still getting use to the hero business. He was currently in costume flying above the city. That's when he notice something amiss at the First National Bank. ~It looks like I have to deal with some bank robbers. They most likely have hostages so I'm going to have to use stealth if I want to take them out safely.~

With that thought he shrunk down to the size of the six fairies accompany him. He then went in through a ventalation shaft. He soon got to the main part of the bank and saw the situation. ~Alright I need to take out the guy who is pointing a gun at the hostages first before dealing with the others.~ With that he started chanting and soon the room was field with fog. He flew in waiting to see how the crooks would react while flying towards the crook that had the hostages. It would be really hard to see him in this fog that was as thick as pea soup, doubly so since he was still fairy size.

User Image

occ: welp here's my first post let the games begin XD
                                          User Image
                                          Radha Von Dementia

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
                                          • Hygienic 200
                                          • Peoplewatcher 100
                                          • Alchemy Level 3 100
                                          User Image
                                          The Chameleon
                                          Cliodhna O'Cleirigh

x-x-x-x-x"What the..." one of the goons muttered as the thick fog started to fill the bank, before he could finish Cliodhna made a faint hand motion tripling the gravity of the room pinning down the fog, hostages, goons and anything else not nailed to the floor. Most of the hostages screamed in pain as they collapsed under the weight of there own bodies, a few of the goons dropped down to one knee. "ugh...Mind giving us a heads up before you do that again?" The goon complained as he dragged himself up to his feet " Head's up, that fog didn't come out of thin air. Biggs, Wedge... " most likely fake names used only for this job " Fan out and find its source" the two goons who closed the windows and barricaded the doors nod before carrying out her orders with ought question. ' better than the Cops but not a Pro ' Her mismatched eyes slowly shift from one side of the room to the other trying to spot anything else out of the ordinary.

" Speak " ' Thought '
                                                                                  Helios Nostros

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends.
                                                                                  It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense.
                                                                                  Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose.
                                                                                  If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you.

C L A R I T Y

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
                                                                                  Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why.
                                                                                  If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
                                                                                  If our love's insanity, why are you my
                                                                                  clarity?

User Image
                                                                                        Clunk! A metal garbage can tumbled to the ground, it's contents spilling out as it's lid rolled across the alley. A scrawny, red-headed girl stumbled away from it, startled at the loud sound that resulted from her accidentally bumping into it. Unsteadily, she ventured further from the main street. There was a light at the end of the alley. Make it to light. Light to be free. Almost to light. Almost to free. She struggled to stay focused--to stay on task. Walking in itself was a battle. The pain was all over her body, consuming her like a raging fire. She needed the stuff. She always needed the stuff.

Finally, she reached the door under the light and rang a small, bronze bell before collapsing, leaning her upper body against the cold stone wall. The wooden door creaked open and a small, black-haired boy poked his head out. When he saw the girl, he withdrew back inside and closed the door behind him. She closed her eyes and waited for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, the door re-opened and a tall olive-skinned man in a cheap suit stepped out. "Well if it isn't my favorite junkie..." he sang as he crouched down to the girl's level. She stared as his gold tooth as he talked, not really paying any attention to what he was saying. "You should think about slowing down, little miss. It's a miracle you aren't dead already." He had no idea. "But I am never one to turn away good business. How much do you want today?"

The girl looked up into the man's eyes and watched the hues of brown, which appeared to be swirling around like a summer dress cut just perfectly that it flairs up when you spin around. She could picture the brown dress so vividly, and the young girl spinning had red hair just like her own. "Miss lady..." Her attention snapped back to the man in front of her. "How much?" The girl reached into her pocket and pulled out a neatly folded wad of cash, handing the entirety to her acquaintance. The man flipped through the money, quickly counting it. "That kind of a day, eh?" He whistled and the dark-haired boy came out and handed him a wooden box before running back inside. He opened the box and pulled out a white envelope with a pen-sized bulge in it. The girl's heart started racing. "Same rules as always and no shooting up in my alley. Last time my boy found you passed out behind the garbage cans." She ignored him and reached for the envelope.

Reluctantly, he handed her the envelope and helped her to her feet. "One day I am going to regret this. Stay out of trouble, child, okay?" She half-nodded and stumbled back toward the street.
                                                                                        Home. She had to home. There she would be safe, only she didn't know what direction was home. Nor could she picture what home looked like. She wondered through the streets, letting her feet carry her 'home.' Having her hands on the stuff had given her a second wind, and now she tried to focus on home. She found herself in a small tent community under a bridge. It wasn't exactly a home, but it was all she had. Nesting under a dirty, orange blanket lean-to, she opened the envelope and pulled out a syringe.

Clarity appeared outside the so-called 'tent' and peered inside at the weak, unconscious girl inside.
                                                                                        "Sleep tight, my dear Ginger." Even though she was staring at herself, she never thought of them as the same person. Conscious, she was nothing more than a helpless junkie, but in her dreams anything was possible, literally. Using her gifts, she was able to project her astral self into reality. Although her astral self resembled her physical body, the differences were quite drastic. Clarity was a cleaner, healthier version of Ginger. Her hair was brighter and she occasionally had large, feathery wings for flair.

Police cars flew over the bridge, siren ringing and lights flashing. Clarity let her wings lift her into the air and she followed the cars to a bank, where the police were gathering outside. The curious red-head sat on the roof of the building across the street and watched to see what would happen. A bucket of pop-corn appeared in her hands and she nibbled on it. She'd figured out how to apply volume and mass to her conjurations to make them feel like real objects, but she was still trying to work out taste.

::Most of my posts aren't this long. I just had a lot to establish with this character::
                                                                                    AY
                                                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Due to it being the first week of the rp, it will remain the same day until next Sunday at 12pm.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                                                                                    I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ [ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ]
                                                                                    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
                                                                                    ( I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍʏ ɢʀɪᴘ )

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴀᴍᴇ
                                                                                    I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                                                                    I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                                                                    I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                                                                    I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ
                                                                                    I s ɴɴ ʜɴɢ

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Green eyes scanned the male that had threatened her saying something about messing up a pretty face. How interesting. Her face was pretty? Either way, her face could always be reconstructed if anything ever happened to it. She was more concerned on the functionality of the interior than look of the exterior. "You are not authorized to access that information." she replied, before taking a step back after his leg connected with her abdomen. His next attack was evaded however with a side-step and her own punch forwards. "Then lets see how long you'll have it." Another swing went toward his chest. She would see just how hard this "armor" he wore was. It was immune to bullets but so was her robotic skeleton. was his skin tougher than her metal?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                                                    Iғ I [ ғᴀɪʟ ] I'ʟʟ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
                                                                                    Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ
                                                                                    ( 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ, sᴏ I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ )

TV ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ
                                                                                    Nᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ

I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                                                                    I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                                                                    I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                                                                    I ʜs ɴ ʟ
                                                                                    I ʜs ɴ ʟ

O|O|O|O| FOX |O|O|O|O

March Soldier

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

I ᴡᴏɴᴛ BLACKOUT

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

Tʜɪsxxxxᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘxxxxᴛɪʟʟ I sᴀʏ sᴏ

Gᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ

ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ

User Image

User Imageichard. Richard!" a sharp yell followed by a ruler hitting a desk sent the male out of his slumber. "Uh wha-what?" the brunette asked groggily as he sat up in his chair. Hearing the sound of giggles and laughter around him, he placed his hand on his head and muttered to himself. "Ah... great." This was the second time he had done this. "Your test." The teen groaned lightly before reluctantly giving the woman his unfinished test. "Alright, everyone. Have a good weekend." At the sound of the bell, the students ran out the exit to get to their other periods. Richard was among the last. "Richard, may I please talk to you."

"Crap..." he thought to himself before turning on his heels. "Yes, Ms. Lee?"

"I couldn't help to notice that your grades have dropping. You were ahead of the class. Are you not getting enough sleep?"

"I've recently been into some late night charity work. I'll work on it."

"Should I talk to your father?"

The boy's blue eyes turned to ice once he looked back at her. "You mean Bruce Wayne. He's not my father. Good luck catching him." With that in the air, he left out with a slam of the door. His blood boiled. "Your father. Ha. Yeah right."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

After school, Richard had crashed in his room. He needed the sleep. He always needed the sleep for what was to come at night. Seven o'clock was the start time of crime in Gotham. Unfortunately he hadn't waken up to his alarm clock and ended up waking up around seven thirty. Alfred was busy making dinner while Richard threw off his clothes to put on his hero costume. The butler was the only one that knew of his nightly affairs. Bruce was too busy partying it up at night to be at the lonely manor unless he was hosting the parties himself. That guy was so full of himself. He didn't even eat dinner once with Richard yet and he'd took the role of father three years ago. Hell, Batman was a better father than him and he was a vigilante. Maybe that's why Richard looked up to that guy so much.

Once he placed his cape on and attached his utility belt to his waist, he jumped out the window. To hang here longer, would have him go crazy.

"Master d**k, your dinner is..." Alfred started, opening the door to the teenager's room only to find the window open and him gone. "They can't stand each other, but they both never use the front door."

speaking - crimson

xIt's Friday, Friday. Gotta Get Down on Friday! x

Out Of Class

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                                      Manage Your Items
                                                                                      Other Stuff
                                                                                      Get GCash
                                                                                      Offers
                                                                                      Get Items
                                                                                      More Items
                                                                                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                      Other Community Areas
                                                                                      Virtual Spaces
                                                                                      Fun Stuff
                                                                                      Gaia's Games
                                                                                      Mini-Games
                                                                                      Play with GCash
                                                                                      Play with Platinum