User Image

A hood covered his eyes,
hiding all the guilty lies.

He revealed his blade,
his decision had been made.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chapter 1: Family
Sin our genius anti-hero was able to cease the young lantern from beating the daylights out of him using a trigger to keep her from doing so. He chuckled at her for listening to his little request or demand. Standing up on the chair while holding the camera he began to circle her slowly and carefully filming her in many position. He was still holding the trigger and will push if she move her hands that has the ring "All right i want you to do is say "Please master i been a bad girl and deserve to be spank" while making a cute and shy look on your face...ohohoh and you have to be in a highschool girl uniform" He said zooming the camera on a shoulder view so he can see how she look. If she would do or not he didn't care as long he get to film her reaction. "Just kidding Hahahaha man you should seen the look on your face...then again you are so very sexy when you get angry" He chuckled at her as he walked away from her to his computer desk table. The mysterious man picked up the picture and walked towards her only to pass her. He sat on a single bed showing a torn up blanket covering the mattress. He tapped his hand on the bed motioning her to come sit next to him. He knew she wasn't going to accept his proposal so he showed her the trigger back and forth "You really dont got much of a choice unless you want the roof to be on fire" He chuckled at his music reference.

When he waited for her to sit on the bed without having much of choice. He gave her a picture showing a picture of a family that were smiling and brought that happy to be alive aura. "This is my family you see they were captured by the star lab to become their guinea pigs. I spent my life trying to find them. I wasted a lot of money to find them. I could go rescue them but i couldn't go alone so i need your assist. Your Lantern skills are useful for this mission so thats why i brought you here...well more kidnap you but hey its better than being captured by your worst enemy" He said as he lay down on the green lantern legs like a pillow while waving the trigger just to get her tick off. It made the anti-hero giggled to see her like this. A Hero who couldn't do anything until the villain is either agreeable or distracted. "Come now hot stuff all you got to do is save my family from the star and it deals is done easy as one,two, three. You would do this if your family was captured by them would you?" He said looking at her. His hand began to raise to her vision showing that he is willing to shake hand with her to agree to his terms. "So in exchange what do you want? i'm willing to do anything and i mean "ANYTHING" wink wink" he said finishing his sentence for her to respond.

Bring forth a shadow from the black of the Rift,
to move in the night and through the darkness shift.
Let them be swift and silent, that my foe cannot hear.
--Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.--
I offer my septims that you take their breath,
That your dagger will swiftly carry their death.

blackwhitetiger

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image
The Chameleon
Cliodhna O'Cleirigh
                                              x-x-x-x-x Hearing a faint noise that didn't seam to belong to anything she recognized Cliodhna turned her head attempting to find its source, it didn't take long as thick fog she previously pinned down reshaped itself into a giant sized humanoid. " ^@#%! " swearing Cliodhna quickly kicked the desk she was sitting on launching herself up into the air, being clipped by the goon shaped projectile forced her to do a flip in air. Landing upside down on the ceiling Cliodhna cocked a brow starring at the smokeman with her miss matched eyes. Biggs, Wedge, and the goon who shot out the cameras who is yet to be named then fired their guns through the windman into the wall behind the hostages. " Cease fire! your just wasting your Ammo!" When the gunshots stopped a voice echoed out of the unconscious goon's ear piece "Should I even ask?" The question is from one of the two goons in the back room working on cracking the vault. " yes you should Mad-Man but not now, whats Prophet's ETA? " Announcing the call signs of the two safe crackers, a few seconds pass before Mad-Man responded "Door in 30" A faint smirk appeared on Cliodhnas lips as she called orders. " Biggs give Cowboy a hand, Wedge and Caveman start on Plan B " they all nodded before gathering the downed goon and head to the Vault leaving Cliodhna to face the wind monster by herself.

" Who ever or what ever you are Mr. Windman, we are leaving. So you can keep the hostages if you want them" as she said this Cliodhna walked upside down across the ceiling to the vault.

" Speak " ' Thought '
                                          Helios Nostros

((O.O.C: Sorry about the lateness of my post))

Aged Prophet

9,575 Points
                                          • Popular Thread 100
                                          • Streaker 200
                                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                                          ~✠~Nova Flynn~✠~
                                          Rookie Green Lantern of Sector 2814

In brightest day, in blackest night,
                                          No evil shall escape my sight.

User Image

Nova didn't like the chuckle that came from her captive, it made her uneasy. Her arms still folded under her breast she watched him with very little emotion as he circled her with the camera. As soon as she was given the chance she was going to destroy that camera, maybe even the computer. She raised an eyebrow at her capture when he asked her to say "Please master i been a bad girl and deserve to be spank" “You can't be serious...” she said in her in her unimpressed, voice. Nova watched the man closely, she didn't trust him, and if he didn't have the life of everyone in the building in danger she probably would have beat the snot out of him. “Don't let yourself get taken advantage of, Poozers! That's how the enemy will gets the upper hand.” Right now that was advice she wished she had better followed. Now she was stuck at the mercenary of this psychopath. “Ahh...” Nova couldn't help but moaned as she saw him tap the bed and shake the trigger in front of her. He really was milking this wasn't he. Unwillingly Nova took a seat on the bed. If she ever found out that the building was empty her captive would wish it hadn't been.

Reluctantly Nova took the photo and quickly looked at the people who were in the photo before she looked back at her captive. The family in the photo was smiling and in fact did look pretty happy. Nova listened to his spiel. She doubted it was actually his family, but she decided to play along. When he placed his head on her lap Nova couldn't help but to give him a little push, which may have been enhanced by her green lantern powers, Even though she couldn't use her ring directly she still had her shield up. The push caused her captive to land on the floor of the apartment. She stood and walked over to him. If it was her family yes she would do whatever she could to save them from the people at Star labs but she wasn't going to tell him that. first, I have no family. So I have no idea what I would do in this situation. Second. How can I trust anything that your saying. I mean you did kidnap me... Not the best first impression.” Nova walked around the room. “It defiently doesn;t make me want to trust you.” Even it she could make it seem another way she hand no choice but to do as he asked, she had no other options, but she didn't have to play nice. “And what exactly is Star labs.” she looked at his hand but did not shake it, there was no deal yet.

User Image
                                          Let those who worship evil's might,
                                          Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!

Sinmaster123”

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Source

Source couldn't help the small smile that graced his lips as he watched Raiden and the others from his position above them all before saying softly to him self. " I wonder if the spirit seer can actually see or hear me?" Source was denying his existence to normal mortals. Though that meant meta- humans, none humans, spirits, and other things could see him since he didn't really care if they saw him. No he just didn't want to deal with one of his more.. Annoying creations. They had looked so promising to start with but now? Now humanity needed such micromanagement that it was getting tedious .
                                          Though Source did have to admit they were the most interesting to watch. More so now then ever thanks to the emerging meta-humans and other creatures. It had taken such careful manipulation to introduce that gene and help those labs were we trying to make them without exposing him self. But now? Now it was completely worth it for change was coming.
                                          ((Is this okay? If not I will edit))

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
                                          • Tycoon 200
                                          • Super Tipsy 200
                                          • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
                                          User Image
                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thoughts: What have you done Tom?
                                          Location:Three blocks away from the Daily Planet, just off Main Street (roof top).
                                          Current Ghost Present: Bobby, Dave, and Allie
                                          Health: Still tired

...And who do we have here?

Bobby grabs Trish and Clarity by the arms, bringing them up to the roof tops. Before they knew it it was all over. It was a massacre. She could feel it, she could see what Tom was doing. This person that Tom brought, he was dangerous. Tom was walking along the ledge of the roof top like a child's games. Trisha imagined Tom falling to his death, only now he can't die. 'Poor little piggies. They didn't even know what hit em.' he then paused and jumped off the building and phasing through the ground. Something caught his attention back at Cadmus Labs.

Trisha took a breath and stepped forward to towards Raiden. She had to say something, but didn't know what to ease the tension. "My name's Trisha Tyler. I recently moved from Central City to start on my new career. Oh and before I forget." Trisha smiled introducing herself and pulled several thousand dollar out of her small purse. The money came from one of her classmate's will, entitling her to a trust fund. From who? Still remained a mystery to her. "Here. No good deed goes unpunished", Trisha said smiling; really she though just wanted Raiden to leave. If this person was as quick to the kill as Tom was, who can tell what he's going to do next? She then turned to Clarity who was still unconscious. "Hey is she alright?", she asked Raiden. What's a guy like that doing with this girl, Trisha thought.

unknown to Trisha and the others, a stranger watched them from a far. Allie in a possessed female body, still clearing the street sees Source wandering by the building. "Hey! You what do you think you're doing. It's dangerous!", she shouted now realizing the gunfire stopped.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
                                          OOC: No. Not okay. Post needs more cats.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

March Soldier

_peccable_

Oni Ignasha's Husband

kisa Tsukihime

Source

Source couldn't help but smile more now as he said softly looking Allie dead in the eyes even though his were hidden by his hair . " Dangerous? How is it dangerous for one who isn't alive?" Source wasn't trying to imply he was a ghost or anything but he truly didn't feel like he was alive because how can one be alive if they can't die?
                                          Source had broken eye contact after he finished speaking before he started to walk away again while saying. " You really should keep a leash on the other one.. So violent he is.. I wonder just how many people he has killed with out you all knowing?" Now he knew what he was implying. He knew just how badly it could be taken. But in all honesty, he didn't care since he was starting to take a interest in the spirit seer thanks to just how many souls were attached to her.
                                          ((Occ: Um what? I'm confused.. cats? ))

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
                                          • Tipsy 100
                                          • Profitable 100
                                          • Befriended 100
                                          User Image

I'm always on guard, protecting myself.

Raiden pressed her hand away. "Don't think of it as a good deed, I'm a mercenary, these guys were just competition, I won't collect this time, after all it's never bad business to eliminate competitors. Next time you need my help though, maybe try something a little less bizarre, besides, I think my price is a bit steep for a little girl like yourself," he said as he went and knelt next to the girl from before. She seemed fine other than the obvious signs of withdrawal. "My name's Raiden Blackcrow, a member of the Blackcrow mercenary organization.... or rather I'm the only member of the Blackcrow mercenary organization, as for the girl, I don't even know who the hell she is, but I figured it'd be best if I got her off the streets, and judging by what's going on out here, you could use a hiding spot yourself, I got a safe house a few blocks from here, but I do have a few rules," he said lifting the strange red headed child into his arms again. He began walking a few steps and stopped, turning to face his new possible recruit. "Look, those guys aren't the only game in town, whoever hired them clearly has the resources to hire more, so you coming or not,"
                                          I will never be vulnerable, never be open

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime
                                          User Image

User Image
                                          ╣Roxas's Theme╠
                                          Location: Matropolis First National Bank
                                          Outfit: Hero Outfit (just no cape)
                                          Company: Seems like I'm dealing with some bank robbers

'I'm as young as I want to be...'

User Image
                                          Oberon was glad that the gang was leaving the hostages alone. He was just a bit worried when they had started shooting but none of the shots hit the civilians. He looked over to the Air Elemental who just nodded. The air elemental then blew open the doors that lead outside the bank. Once that was done the elemental started taking the hostages outside the bank and to safety.

Mean while Oberon was following after the group. Since the hostages were safe he could play a bit of hard ball now. Though first he wanted to make sure they were all in one area before he did anything. So he followed hoping they would all group together for him to take them down all at once.

User Image

occ: Hope it's alright that I sent that guy flying. If not I can change it.
                                          User Image
                                          Radha Von Dementia

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
                                          • Tycoon 200
                                          • Super Tipsy 200
                                          • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
                                          User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts: What secrets do you hide?
                                          Location: Three blocks away from the Daily Planet, just off Main Street (roof top).
                                          Current Ghost Present:
                                          Health: worn-out

Trisha starred at Raiden for a second, trying to decide what to do. These guy gets paid for assassinating other human beings. Trisha thought starring at the ground where the bodies laid. She then knelt down touching one of them. "And what if it turns out that you're one of the people that were hired to cut off my head?" she asked as her pupils disappeared.

Trisha began to use her medium power to reach the other side. In between worlds where she could interact on either side. Dark spirits were already swarming around them to collect the souls of deceased. One remained awaiting to be taken else where, Trisha doesn't understand why these souls where never taken, but she knew that they were the catalyst in which ghosts were formed. "Show me...", Trisha said just as flashes and scenes of the mercenary's memories began flowing into her mind. The day he was born. First kiss. First love. Elements in which all human beings possessed. 'Such similar lives going different paths with the same outcome...' Trisha teared up a little just as images of here true assailant crossed her mind. Gotham City. A flip of a coin. Two Face...

Trisha stumbled a little as she returned to the world of the living where time hadn't passed at all, well if it did she'd never had noticed. 'What would two face want to want with me?', she thought to herself. She's had to figure it out later. She stood up once more facing Raiden. "Can I trust you?" she asked him, remembering the dead mercenary.

Allie as befuddled as ever, was even more confused. Gunfire had stopped and some emo guy was talking to her. "Hey uh, no offence and all, but you should maybe see a doctor or something kay?" She said smiling. Allie's a realist and a stuck up one as well. Allie had forgotten that she was still possessing a body and was taking full advantages of it. She hadn't gone out with anyone in months and she was bored. "How bout we meet up with my friends for a night out and talk about it?", Allie suggested implying to the people on the roof top as she selfishly believed that she was alive again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀⅀
                                          OOC: Yeah cats, you know the little cute furry felines that go *Meow, *Hiss, and *purr.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

March Soldier

_peccable_

Oni Ignasha's Husband

Source

Source just looked at the girl for a few moments before saying slowly. " Sure it sounds like it would be interesting.." Source was trying to figure out if this girl really had forgotten she was just possessing someone or if she was going to milk the amount of time she could stay possessing for all it was worth. Ether way it got him closer to Trisha and closer to seeing if she could perceive him when he was denying his presence to mortals.
                                          Anderson held out one hand towards Allie while saying softly. " My name is Anderson. It's a pleasure to meet you.." He left his sentence hanging since he already knew Allie's name but didn't feel like having to answer the question of just how he knew what he knew.. Though he could imagine the look Allie would wear if she ever found out she was talking to a actual god.
                                          ((Ooc: but what do cats have to do with posts?)
                                          kisa Tsukihime

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
                                          • Tipsy 100
                                          • Profitable 100
                                          • Befriended 100
                                          User Image

Raiden started laughing, did this chick just ask a Mercenary what he would do if he'd been hired to kill her? "First, off, this isn't the seventeenth century, I don't cut off contract's heads, I use a burn phone to send pictures to my client, speaking of which, whoever that guy was, will probably want a refund since I failed, well, there goes 20 grand," he said going off tangent before remembering himself, "Nevermind, besides, if I were hired to kill you, we wouldn't be standing here having this conversation, and I definitely wouldn't be bringing you back to my safe house," he said adjusting the fiery headed girl in his arms. "Now that gunfire probably just drew a lot of attention considering I just tried to kill the President of the United States, so if you're coming, you better get a move on, and if you can't keep up, I'm leaving your a** behind,"

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime
                                          AY
                                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

-‿◕ Let Posting Commence! ◕‿-

Theme Song:: Hero

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

▣▣Ṱḯм℮ & Ðαƴ▣▣

ℑṫ їṧXXXXXXXXXX

|||Ш|||

Ṱøḓαƴ

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12 : 56 AM|PḾ

ÅᾔḓXXXXXXXXXX

||🌂|🍃|||||||🌵

ϴüтṥї∂ℯ

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                        The July Calendar [Day 19]

The morning is grey with a fever of thunder
                                                        Yesterday's rain seemed to go under
                                                        What will the day bring for these magical beasts
                                                        Time will tell within soundless heartbeats

Benevolent Browser

9,225 Points
                                          • Tycoon 200
                                          • Super Tipsy 200
                                          • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image
                                          User Image

TRISHA TYLER

User Image

Thoughts:
                                          Health:

Raiden was right, she needed to hide somewhere and her paranoia was interfering with her judgement. "Fair point, lead the way.", Trisha sighed. The sun was already coming up and she wanted to let her boss know she was going to take a few vacation days to clear things out. She didn't want to be on Cadmus's watch list after all. She then saw Allie in a possessed body waving at her with a stranger as she walked down the fire escape.

Trisha awkwardly waved back, she was uninterested in what Allie had in stored for her. Each time they meet, she seemed more and more like her brother. "Let me guess, he followed you home?" Trisha smiled shaking her head in disbelief of what she was doing. "Glad to see you're okay too.", snickered and stuck out her tongue like a child. "Yeah, don't worry it's not like we're endanger or anything. Any ways we or more like I was attacked by a few mercenaries and we're just going to be hiding out at this other mercenary's place to stay safe. Also he tried to kill the president of the United States." Trisha's pupils pointed up as if she was thinking. "Fool proof plan. So you coming? You're new friend can join us too.", Trisha gave a genuine smile looking at the two. Her night was already ruined and It might as well ruin her day as well.

"Well duh! I mean obviously you should spend some more time with your friends! Killing the President is like something that would stick out on your resume! Good for you!", Allie replied completely brushing off Trisha's comment.'Eh hem, Are you two out of your minds! What part of all this makes any sense! I mean really! Allie why? Why Allie?' Dave showed up vamping about what was happening, but both of them just kept ignoring him. "Seriously though. Where are you taking us?" Trisha asked sitting on one of the fire escape step. 'To your DEATH!' Dave shouted. Bobby raised a brow also questioning the decision. Bobby was the star athlete in the school. He almost had no faults, except for his voice. He'd been born with underdeveloped vocal cords. Trisha gave Bobby a serious nod. Taking Dave as a fool is one thing, but when Bobby was worried something was definitely up and Tom and his friends were no where to be seen.

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

March Soldier

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
                                          • Tipsy 100
                                          • Profitable 100
                                          • Befriended 100
                                          User Image

Raiden led his new friend to his safe house, he laid the still unconscious girl down long enough to unlock and open the door before hoisting her up again. It was a lavish place, complete with kitchen, entertainment area, a bedroom, and in one corner, a Japanese style sliding door, behind which was his personal training room. "Like I said I have a few rules, rule number one, no smoking indoors, if you have a nicotine habit, take it outside. Rule number 2, if you're going to stay here, that means pulling your own weight, we'll discuss that later. Rule number 3, never bring a target here, it's bad ethics, bad business, and forensics teams will be all over the place, and you can see how that'd be bad for me. Rule number 4, never take a contract against someone you're associated with, that means friends, family, co-workers, ETC. This is for the same reasons I have rule number 3," He laid the mysterious girl on his sofa and retreated to his room to change into something a little more to his liking. When he emerged he was wearing a very form fitting, short sleeve T-shirt, and a pair of dark, denim jeans. "Now as for you pulling your own weight, I need to get a handle of your abilities, I saw you throw that guy around like he was a ragdoll, so what are you, a Telepath, a gravity manipulator, what? Also, I need to know how well you can handle yourself in hand to hand combat, and I need to condition you on how to deal with the situation if something goes wrong, and the s**t hits the fan,"

_peccable_

kisa Tsukihime

Quick Reply

Submit
                                          Manage Your Items
                                          Other Stuff
                                          Get GCash
                                          Offers
                                          Get Items
                                          More Items
                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                          Other Community Areas