Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Kale nodded at Lina's comment about them taking his armor to her place. That was a fine idea. He of course would always keep his sword with him, but he could easily drop his armor there and then the group could be on their way. "That is a fine idea Lina. You're definitely helping me out."

He laughed a little and had started to walk over to his armor when Sheik reappeared. His face was...a lot more solemn than usual. He handed Kale a pouch of rupees and then said something about a possible promotion. He would definitely be willing to speak to the queen about it, but he fought no different than he usually had. There should be no reason for such a thing. He sighed. More work for him then, and less...well, he did enjoy his job. He also found it disheartening that young Link would not be joining them. "It is young Link's honor, and loss. After all, the palace kitchens don't compare to Lina's cooking." He laughed and then truly started to notice the weight in his hand. With that much, he could buy virtually anything, though he was not someone with needs. "Hey, Lina, how about I buy the ingredients for tonight's dinner. You'd have to point them out for me of course, but I can definitely get them."

He enjoyed his fit of childish laughter, Anything to help get the two Sheikah to stop being so serious. This was supposed to be a time of cheer to help make one forget the bad. Though, Kale could note things were off between his friends. He figured it was Sheikah business, and that if he needed to know they would tell him. He'd just wait for that. After all, it wasn't like something world shattering had happened or anything.

He turned his attention away from his friends, and the young Link's apparent Uncle. to see a woman approach. She had a rather strange form of regal demeanor about her, though Kale was never one to look the other way from a Lady in need of assistance. She just simply asked if she may rest there while the crowd dispersed. She was no doubt taking advantage of Sheik and Lina's presence. Kale never understood the fear Sheikah could instill, but he recognized it. Kale finished strapping his sword to his waist. He shouldn't leave it, even at Lina's. A warrior should never be without their weapon. "Of course, m'lady, but I'd be careful or our you may be invited to our little dinner party as well." Kale laughed and scratched the back of his head. He then offered his hand to the woman. "Kalandros Greinda, I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance?"

Hopper Hopper Hopper HopperHopper Hopper Hopper HopperHopper Hopper Hopper
Mood:Happy

Company:Lina, Owen. Sheik, Katsura
Inventory:b*****d Sword-Base Model, 220 Rupees, Empty Bottle
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart

User Image

Steadfast Hunter

Uncle

User Image

Owen smiled at the young woman's offer even as he began packing up his wares. It looked like they would be heading off soon, and he did not want to cause them any sort of delay if he could help it. Though, his nephew's absence was not something he was comfortable with. Link had no doubt agreed to the Queen's invitation because he was simply to nice to say no to anyone. That or he'd felt as if he was obligated to do as the woman bid. There was nothing to be done about it however, so he put it out of his mind for the time being.

"Uncle appreciates the offer, but nephew and I rented a room at the local inn when we arrived. It will do just fine for me, though I will still accept your offer of dinner," he told Lina lightly. He had never been one to pass up the offer of a good meal, especially since neither he nor Link could cook even a little.

"Of course, it would be easier for Uncle if he had your names," he said, hoping to be polite about it. He may have heard each of their names already, but it was always good to be properly introduced. His attention was then drawn to the newcomer. She seemed distinctly uncomfortable, and so he had no problem with her staying nearby. Nor it seemed, did the young guard who was already attempting to engage her in conversation.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ : Health
Wares, Red Potion, Large Wallet : Equipment
Kale, Lina, Katsura: Party
Castle Town: Location
Curious : Status

Steadfast Hunter

Sheik

User Image

"Indeed, I'm sure the poor lad will be bored to tears," Sheik mused, smirking at Lina's description of the Queen. Zelda certainly was a bit much to handle for most people, but then, she was nobility. Thankfully, she didn't press him for details, and the others seemed willing to accept his explanation, which made things easier in the long run. The last thing he wanted was for Link's Uncle to figure out what had really happened and go to the castle demanding an explanation. Such an action could only end badly, and he wanted to avoid it if he could.

When the older man asked for names, he bowed politely as he answered, "my name is Sheik, the young woman offering her hospitality is my fiance Lina, and of course, there's Kale."

Even though he and Lina were very much against the idea of getting married, it was always best to put the idea out in the open as a precaution. The Queen already disliked him enough, so he wouldn't put it past her to wonder at the amount of time the two spent together otherwise. He was momentarily distracted however, at the appearance of another woman in their midst. He recognized her as the one that had been sitting with the Queen, and he wondered what she was still doing here. Her mention of the crowds however, was understandable. They were rather large and Sheik could imagine her dislike at being caught in such a group.

Watching Kale interact with her however, had him suppressing laughter.

"Prince Charming is at it again," he said softly, knowing that Lina was likely to hear him anyway.

Various needles, short sword, 30 rupees : Equipment
Link --&Lina,Kale,Uncle: Party
Uneasy : Status

"Have you heard the legend of the "Shadow Folk"? They are the Sheikah..."

User Image

"...the shadows of the Hylians."

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Lina Silverstone
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lina smiled at Kale when he said she was really helping him out"We're friends,of course I'm going to help you out,you dummy"Lina said lightly as kale moved to get his armor.She smiled as Kale said the palace kitchens didn't compare to her cooking and even more so when he offered to buy the ingredients for the food"Oh you flatterer Kale,if you didn't speak like that to all women I might actually take you seriously. But I will take you up on your money"Lina said brightly with a smile, teasing her friend.

It was then a woman arrived,asking to stand with them until the crowd was gone.Kale,being the gentleman he was, greeted her first. Lina could sense a great strength from her, a light similar to her Link but also different, but it was more like Link's than his uncles which was odd. Normally people who were related sensed similar to one another.She was cut from her thoughts when Uncle spoke to her,saying he'd already had a place to stay, so much for keeping him safe. But perhaps Zelda didn't know Link's uncle was here or she had no interest in the man, Zelda wasn't as adept at sensing people as Lina was"That's wonderful,I'm glad you'll still be joining us"She said cheerfully.

It was then uncle asked for their names, he'd already heard them all in passing but it was polite to have formal introductions.She was about to speak when Sheik spoke up, introducing them all and her as his fiance. It was true they both used it to their advantage despite not wanting to get married.Lina couldn't help but smile at Sheiks comment and leaned over to him"Indeed, tis a shame she doesn't seem like much of a damsel in distress"Lina whispered back to him softly, as neither of them were opposed to having fun at Kale's expense.

Feeling: Light-hearted
Equipment: 50 Rupees,Digging pick, Curse crystal
Party: Kale,Owen,Sheik & Katsura

Quotable Phantom

User Image
Katsura
The Mythical Blacksmith

Katsura gave a small smile as she shook Kale's hand. "Indeed we have not met. I don't come to Castle Town often, and I have serious doubt that you've ever been to the highest point of Snowpeak. So there is no real chance of us ever having met, though I am pleased to meet you."

"Your battles today were very well done, regardless of the outcomes. It is unfortunate that I only witnessed the last two."
She stated before the others began to introduce themselves. "It is nice to meet all of you as well, and I thank you all for allowing me to stand near. I have strong dislike for large crowds."

Naginata, Empty Bottle, 50 Rupees, Pick axe, Hammer: Equipment
Kale, Owen, Lina, and Sheik: Company
Anxious: Status

Omnipresent Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Kale scratched the back of his head and smiled as Katsura accepted his handshake. Despite all his fancy chivalrous ways, Kale was really good at making friends. He at least hoped. It was also true that he had never been to Snowpeak. In fact, he rarely went to some of the smaller settlements. Kakoriko village was probably the farthest he had gone that way. Though, he did admire the elegance of this woman's beauty. "Well then, Lady of Snowpeak, I cannot say that I have been out that far. It is a terribly long journey, and often my duties require me to stay nearby. Might I ask what brought such a lady to our fair castle town? After all, crowds are known to be in the capitol. It seems like an odd place for you to visit."

He was thankfully able to ignore the two Sheikah talking about him in the background. He didn't talk this way to every girl, just every girl he thought was pretty. Which included Lina, this woman, the princess, and maybe one or two others. Kale lost track, after all unlike his friend he wasn't already engaged. He would snap at them, but that would be rude.

Kale's cheeks reddened slightly when she gave his skill praise. "Now, now, m'lady. I am just as skilled as any other of her Majesty's guard. There is nothing all that special about me." He cleared his throat and motioned to the . "Where are my manners? These are my friends, Lina, Sheik, and Owen, whom I have also just made the pleasure of meeting. We are preparing to go shopping for dinner tonight. I'd have to get the chef's permission to formally invite you, but I'd be sure that you are welcome to join us before you must be off." He smiled again and gave Lina and Sheik a happy wave. He hopped that they were out of serious Sheikah mode now that they were making fun of him again.

Hopper Hopper Hopper HopperHopper Hopper Hopper HopperHopper Hopper Hopper
Mood:Happy

Company:Lina, Owen. Sheik, Katsura
Inventory:b*****d Sword-Base Model, 220 Rupees, Empty Bottle
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart

User Image

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
ZeldaUser Image
User Image
Health ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
EquipmentHero's Bow, Royal Raiper
PartyShin
LocationCastle
StatusEntertained

Zelda was quite amused with how things went. The stormy look she had gotten out of her least favorite Sheikah warrior, the defiant warrior being forced to comply to Shin's strength, it was all very invigorating. Glad that Shin had managed to find a more reasonable way of getting Link to bow, Zelda was none the less a little disappointed that he didn't struggle more. It might be better if the young merchant had given then a reason to be... aggressive. Zelda had been quick to dismiss Sheik, finding him fun but not really of use at the moment. It was his day off after all, and Zelda had no reason to revoke that even if it would be just the right kind of knife to dig into wounds.

Once everyone was set where they needed to be, Link towards the dungeon, and Sheik out of the castle, Zelda cleared the rest of the room excepting Shin. She cast a quick spell in order to ensure that there were no eavesdroppers on the conversation, before speaking with the bodyguard.

"I'm going to have to meed with the advisers soon. I will begin to persuade them to disaffection with our neighbors current state. " Zelda said slowly, her brain already running down multiple paths."While we have the leisure to get to our young hero when we can, I'd prefer to confirm our catch as soon as possible. Shall we go get our answer? Perhaps we can come up with another idea to draw power out of hiding." Zelda moved to Shin's side and set a light hand on his forearm, her grey-blue eyes narrow and playful. "I wouldn't want to keep you from your fun after all, yes?"

With that, Zelda moved off towards the dungeon, her fingers working on dispelling the magic so she could sense any around her. That was the problem with casting any muffling magic, it affected her own senses on being able to detect outward. None the less, it had proven useful enough in making sure that others did not hear her actual spoken plans or thoughts. One of many spells to work on refining for the betterment of their people.

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Shinku
~Royal Magical Swordsman~

Once he was sure that the appropriate measures were made to ensure they would not be overheard a smirk spread across Shin's face. "That was indeed too easy. I expected more from the champion. I guess it was indeed all gossip about his abilities. Luck must have been a deciding factor in his victories." As the Queen asked if he was ready to question the boy this smirk grew wider. "But of course Milady, if it quite alright with you I will leave the actual questioning to you. However if the brat should find his courage and defy you I would be quite eager to loosen his tongue. As for Power, I am sure time will provide our answer to that particular issue." Once he and the Queen made their way to the dungeons he entered Link's cell first. "I trust you are well? The guards were not too rough with you I hope." Shin released his binding spell on the boy's legs and retrieved a chair for the boy. Once he was on the positioned on the chair he made it so the spell on his hands would attach to the back of the chair. Once he was ready for the Queen to interrogate the youth, he stepped to the boys side to make way. "Her Majesty would like to as you some questions. It would be in your best interest to be honest here. "

Spell Sword, Throwing Knives, 40 Rupees : Equipment
Zelda: Party
Observing: Status

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

User ImageUser Image

████████Location: Castle Town
████████Company: Lina, Uncle, Kale, Katz, Sheik
████████Items: Tiny Hammer, Bread Loaf, Silver Necklace, Brooch, Ornate Dagger, 64 Rupees

Dagga weaved easily though the crowd, fingers expertly investigating pockets and purses, as he pretended bump from one person into the next. Sometimes he came away empty-handed, but other times a glimmer of green, blue and even red disappeared between his fingertips. Most his targets were woefully unaware of their lightened wallets, but for those who did notice, it was too late. Before they could even so much as raise their voice in protest, Dagga was already gone, lost among the sea of people.

With his own pockets a fair deal heavier than they were when he started, Dagga suspected he was drawing near quitting time. The crowd was gradually getting thinner, and he wanted to move out with the main part of the pack. However, just as he was preparing to wrap up his transgressions for the day, a merchant caught his eye. Not just any merchant either; Dagga recognised her as one of the wealthier shop-owners in the Marketplace, notorious on the back streets for her high security. Normally, she was one to avoid. However today was different. She had stepped onto his playing field. He was at home in the narrow streets and jostling crowds, whereas she could not have been any more out of her element. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and Dagga had no intention of simply passing it up.

Shutting out the silent protests coming from his gut, Dagga followed the merchant a safe distance behind, observing. A large brute of a man walked to her right, occasionally casting wary glances at any who drew too close. He was no doubt a bodyguard, most likely hired for show more than anything else. He was certainly looked intimidating enough; there was a slight but perceptible ring around the man and the merchant. Dagga's gaze moved to the merchant. Her purse, a small bulge beneath her cloak, was on the same side as the bodyguard. No good. His eyes wandered over to her left wrist, where a silver bracelet flashed in the sunlight. That would be his target.

When the bodyguard's attention shifted off to the side, Dagga made his move. He drew in close, stumbled into her as he pretended to trip, reached out to steady himself and then...

There was the clink of chainmail and a heavy hand fell on his shoulder.

Dagga's blood ran cold. For a moment he stood there, petrified, with his fingers closed around the bracelet that was halfway off the woman's wrist. Then his fear spurred him into action and he became a blur of motion. Writhing like a snake, Dagga kicked and punched until at last he slipped free from the guard's grip. The bodyguard was prepared to intercept him however. Instinctively, Dagga rolled between the man's legs, narrowly avoiding grasping fingers. As he darted off into the safety of the crowd, he heard angry voices raised behind him. More quickly joined them. The crowd would not be a safe place for long. Reaching deep into his satchel, Dagga flung some rupees high into the air behind him. Hopefully that would buy him enough time.*

Pushing and shoving his way through the bodies, Dagga searched in desperation for an escape route. Whereas he had once felt at home in the tangled, ever-changing maze of people, he now felt trapped. The walls that had once protected him had suddenly turned hostile. The alleyways he knew were blocked, and those that were unfamiliar he did not trust. The last thing he needed was to get mugged himself.

He had nearly reached his limit, when an idea sparked in his mind. It was a last ditch effort; he would be putting himself at the enemy's mercy if he messed up, but it was better than scurrying around like a rat. Scanning the crowd, Dagga searched for a likely group. His gaze settled immediately on a pair of women and three men, one middle-aged. Dagga took a few deep breathes to force his heart to stop racing. All he needed was a couple of minutes. In a group he would be practically invisible, and eventually the guards would move on. Then he would be home free.

Casually, Dagga made his way over to them. He shifted his right hand behind his back. He could feel a bruise forming along his knuckles from where he had struck the guard's chainmail. “Excuse me,” he said, pitching his voice higher. If he could play it off like he was younger, they would be less suspicious. It was another one of those moments where he was thankful for his small size. Those moments were happening with increasing frequency, he noted with annoyance. “Have you seen an older girl, with violet hair and brown eyes? I came to see the tourney with my sister but we got separated...”

Suddenly, Dagga recognised one of the men as the tournament's runner-up - without his armour on, he had almost missed it. Dagga considered. Depending on what happened, that could be either a very good or a very bad thing. He would just have to try to the best of his abilities to use that knowledge to his advantage.

Dagga opened his mouth in an expression of awe. “No way!” he exclaimed after an appropriate pause. “You were one of the contestants in the tournament! I thought for sure you would win, goro! How do you fight with all that armour on? It must weigh tons!”

*Puns, puns, puns.

Steadfast Hunter

Uncle

User Image

Once introductions were out of the way, Owen settled in to wait for the group to head off. It did not look like it would be happening anytime soon. Unless of course, someone managed to pry Kale from his new friend, or if Lina agreed to let her join them. They're once small party only continued to grow however, when another young man approached them. He was rather small, and his voice when he spoke made him sound young, but had his suspicions. None the less, there was no reason to turn the lad away.

"No one by that description has passed by here recently," he said. "Though I am sure if you remain here she will be able to find you eventually."

When the boy turned his attention to Kale, he smiled. Hero worhsip at its finest it seemed. Perhaps spending time near the runner up had been a good idea after all. So many interesting people were showing up. Too bad Link was missing out on the fun.

Wares, Red Potion, Large Wallet : Equipment
Kale, Lina, Katsura, Dagga, Sheik: Party
Curious : Status

Steadfast Hunter

Sheik

User Image

Lina's response made it even harder not to laugh, but he managed to contain himself. He might have been free to do as he pleased for the day, but that didn't mean he needed to ruin his own reputation. Like most of his people, he was viewed with suspicion and slight fear. If it got around that he was actually a total dork around his friends, no one would ever take him seriously again.

"No damsel certainly, but he seems intent on sweeping her off her feet none the less," he replied lightly, before allowing his attention to be drawn to yet another newcomer. Taking him in, Sheik was actually surprised to find that the boy was smaller than he was. The lad claimed to be looking for his sister, and his appreciative comments in Kale's direction certainly made it obvious that he'd been watching, but something about his demeanor didn't quite fit.

His actions seemed...to precise, almost as if he'd calculated what would get him the response he desired from those around him. Sure enough, Owen seemed to believe the boy's story, offering to let him stay nearby in case his sister came back in this direction. Rather than draw attention to his suspicions, he remained silent on the matter, simply waiting to see how things would pan out.

It didn't help that Sheik was gradually getting more tense with each new person that joined their group. Their was an...energy about this group that only seemed to grow with each addition, and the feeling was grating on his senses. Hell, the feeling was practically screaming at him to put distance between them, give himself some room to breath, but he refrained. Perhaps it was only his imagination, but he hoped they got moving soon. Away from the crowds, and away from the castle itself...

Various needles, short sword, 30 rupees : Equipment
Link --&Lina,Kale,Uncle, Katsura, Dagga: Party
Uneasy : Status

"Have you heard the legend of the "Shadow Folk"? They are the Sheikah..."

User Image

"...the shadows of the Hylians."

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Link
Shin
Zelda
Chosen Hero
Royal Guard
Hyrule Monarch

User ImageUser Image
Spell Sword, Throwing Knives, 40 Rupees : Equipment
Zelda, Link: Party
Castle Dungeons: Location
Observing: Status
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ : Health
None : Equipment
Zelda, Shin: Party
Castle Dungeon: Location
Angry : Status

Initially, Link had thought to try to get some rest, since after all, the tournament had been physically demanding. Link might have had boundless energy, but he did know to take his rest when he could. The road wasn't nice to people whom didn't conserve their energy, Uncle used to like telling him, before loading him up with packs and merchandise. He wasn't left alone long enough to really drift off or rest up much. Instead, the two individuals he was most unhappy to see interrupted him. They came down into the area, just the two of them surprisingly, and brought with them an interesting feeling. Link wasn't sure what to do really, bound as he was. Zelda gave him a long stare in return as Shin moved about, making the tension in the air grow thicker. Link didn't expect to find his legs free from the binding spell much, but he was happy enough to stand up, giving him a slightly better feeling about what was going on. Sure, it was still two against one, and Link was the one in the confined space, with his hands still bound, but he was bigger than the both of them. It was a very small thing, in light of the situation, but at least he wouldn't have to look up at the aggressors.

"They were nice..." Link answered Shin's question with a note of sarcasm, stressing the first word intentionally.

It wasn't to be though, when Shin moved forward to drag Link into the chair. Link couldn't honestly put up much of a fight in the transfer, and ended up bound to the chair, held by his still locked together wrists. Shin took a step away from Link, leaving him for Zelda. Blue eyes darted back between the two of them before settling on Zelda, since it seemed like she was going to be the one who was asking him questions. She kept looking at him though, which confused him. Was she going to ask her questions or leave him hanging. Zelda herself was waiting for Link to get defensive under her gaze, and from the look of it, he was quickly getting to that point. He began to hunch up, like some kind of canine being pinned in a corner. It was likely that he would lash out and be more prone to letting loose answers instead of being resistant.

Finally Link snapped. "What do you want?" Zelda shifted her stance, looking completely at ease and unconcerned to Link. The intensity of her gaze belittled that, but it was a body language thing.

"I'm curious, young merchant. On your hand, do you bear a birthmark? Perhaps one that resembles a specific pattern holy to our land?" Zelda asked politely, her voice kept light and playful. Link froze for a moment. He did indeed bear a mark on his left hand that was like the rumored Triforce, something he had tried very hard to ignore and dismiss. He spent most of his time covering it in dirt or with his gloves. His eyes slid away from her as he thought about what he wanted to say, but soon snapped back to her, hardened against her. He wasn't the type to talk much. With his jaw set the way it was, and his eyes glittering their defiance, Zelda was able to determine that he was not going to answer, at all. "Have it your way then. Check them both."

Shin moved forward and tapped at the magical binding. It felt to Link as if one of his arms came free from the magic, but the magical warrior didn't give him free movement. Instead, he wrenched the arm out from behind him and held it tight. Link tried to jerk free from the painful grasp, but Shin wasn't having it. Holding Link's arm with one hand, Shin reached for an extra piece of equipment he kept in his pouch, a throwing knife. He paused for a moment, charging the knife with a bit of energy, making it glow slightly as if it were red hot. The youth was stronger that Shin was in a flat out arm strength, though not by much. He almost jerked free in that moment it took for the spell, until Shin rammed the knife into the muscle of Link's forearm. It wasn't a serious injury, but a painful burning one, and it was enough to get Link to give a short cry. Pulling it right back out, Shin then dragged the glove off of Link's hand. Funny enough, it was his left hand, so the birthmark was quite obvious now that it wasn't covered. Shin let go, and Link snapped his arm away, giving the darker warrior a sharp, angry glare. Zelda herself abandoned her air of detachment and leaned forward to get a better look.

It could have been the proximity of a second piece of the piece, or it could have been the power of the sigil activating a slight healing power, but it began to glow slightly, the lower left triangle glowing brighter than the other two. It gave two pulses before fading, and it seemed like Link's arm was a little better. It wasn't bleeding as freely as it was a moment before. Nodding, Zelda stood straight once again. "I have what I need."

Her stormy eyes went to Shin, and she smiled in a genuine manner. "This confirms it. He will be staying with us. Shin, you may do as you please with him. Just remember, crimson still stains red carpet." Turning away from the two of them, Zelda came up with one more thought. "Oh, and since I'm simply visiting with my advisers for the rest of the day, why don't you enjoy yourself? I doubt I'll need your services for a while." With that, she wandered forward away from the two men, in a far more pleasant mood that she had been for a while. It had been a fruitful day so far, and promised to continue improving. Perhaps she could top it off with some target practice later.

Link on the other hand, was not a pleased individual. He had been arrested... for a birthmark. A growl grew in his throat at first, before he snapped. "You cant do that! You can't just...!" Shin cut off Link's shout with a swift fist into the side of his face. It broke the magical restraint, throwing Link to the floor. The younger man shifted, more shocked than anything else. Shin stood over the younger man, a strangely satisfied look on his face. "Luck can only take you so far. People will forget you, and your so called 'skill' soon enough." Letting off a huff of amusement, Shin spun on his heel and strode out of the cell, being sure to lock it on the way out. Zelda might have not needed him at her side for now, but Shin felt like he needed to check the security himself. Mistakes like the one earlier were not to be allowed.

Health ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
EquipmentHero's Bow, Royal Raiper
PartyShin Link
LocationCastle Dungeon
StatusInvigorated

User Image

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Lina Silverstone
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lina snickered at Sheik's reply"That's only if he's got enough strength left to lift her"She whispered back,certain he'd crack and at least chuckle.She noticed Kale introduce them to the woman and explain they were about to go shopping and that he'd need her permission to invite the woman to join them.She knew Kale was only trying to be a gentleman but in Lina's opinion he just came off as a giant flirt, one could even say womanizer save for the fact that his actions never got him anywhere.Lina looked over to the woman and smiled"We're celebrating Kale coming in second place, if you need a hot meal before you leave you are more than welcome to join us.The more the merrier when it comes to parties."She said cheerfully,stabbing at the blonde knights pride,they were already making fun of him anyway.

It was then their group gained another member,he looked young.Once more she sensed something in him,similar to everyone else and yet different. The boy explained he was looking for his sister before stopping in awe at Kale,saying he was sure the blonde would win.She raised an eyebrow when he said goro,something only gorons used in their speech. Uncle spoke up to him,saying they hadn't seen his sister but he was sure they'd find each other eventually.Lina looked at Sheik and knew right away he was suspicious of the boy,it all seemed to well laid out.She looked at the boy and noticed his purse looked rather heavy.It was odd considering he wasn't dressed like a noble, nor did his demeanor suggest that he was a noble in disguise. So the only logical explanation was that he was a thief,or he'd just come from a gambling hall, the latter she highly doubted.

Lina then check her belongings,once she knew she had everything she walked over and knelt a little to meet his eye"Your a thief aren't you?"She asked brightly, his reaction telling her right away she was right"But since you haven't stolen anything from us I think we can get along don't you?I could use an extra pair of hands. Besides,even if you tried to run I'm certain we could catch you"Lina said pleasantly with a smile that could freeze a volcano as her red eyes gleamed mischievously. Even this boy would recognize her as a Sheikah and not someone he should mess with.

With that, Lina stood up to her full height and grabbed Dagga by the back of his shirt, followed by grabbing Kale's arm with her free hand"Now then,let's get going before the markets close!"She said cheerfully dragging the two along with her"Oh Sheik, can you lead the others to my home and bring Kale's armor with you please?Thank you!"Lina said off-handedly,not giving the boy a chance to refuse.

Feeling: Chipper
Equipment: 50 Rupees,Digging pick, Curse crystal
Party: Owen,Sheik,Katsura,Kale & Dagga

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

User ImageUser Image

████████Location: Castle Town
████████Company: Lina, Kale
████████Items: Tiny Hammer, Bread Loaf, Silver Necklace, Brooch, Ornate Dagger, 64 Rupees

“Ah, if it isn't too much trouble,” Dagga replied to the older man, giving him a grateful smile. “With the streets the way they are...”

A voice interrupted him. “You're a thief, aren't you?”

Dagga felt as though he had just received an electric shock. He wheeled around to his accuser. It was one of the women, a girl around his own height, with violet hair and piercingly red eyes. Those eyes. A chill went down Dagga's spine. There was no mistaking them. Those were undoubtedly the eyes a Sheikah. His gaze flickered to the others in the group and paused briefly on the man standing quietly beside the girl. He was another. Dagga's heart flew to his throat. He was truly in the jaws of the beast now.

“But since you haven't stolen anything from us I think we can get along, don't you?” the girl continued. “I could use an extra pair of hands. Besides, even if you tried to run I'm certain we could catch you.” She gave him a smile, chilling and terrible.

Ordinarily, Dagga might have withered under such a gaze. However his back was to the wall, and terror was making way for hot, bubbling anger. He refused to go out like this, trapped neatly by some scrawny, flat-chested, pointy-eyed, Sheikah girl.* Folding his arms, Dagga made his expression cross. “Oi, don't be rude. Go around making wild accusations like that and someone might get the wrong impression, goro. If you're thinking that I stole this,” he gestured to his satchel, “you'd be dead wrong. My parents are merchants from Kakariko. My sister and I wanted to see the tournament, so they gave us enough rupees to get there and back plus some in case anything happened happened. So if you'll please...”

The girl was not listening. Seizing him by the back of his shirt, she began to drag him towards the market. In her other hand, she had the tournament runner-up by the arm. Dagga nearly groaned. The situation had gone from remarkably bad, to impossibly bad. With that ferocious warrior around, the chance of escape looked slim. While Dagga had not given the fights very much of his attention, he had seen enough to know that he was in serious trouble.

Dagga raised his voice in protest. “Hey, did you even hear a thing I said, goro?! Look, I have to meet my sister back by the tournament grounds or she'll worry!” He squirmed uncomfortably in her grip. Then he caught sight of a steel helm out of the corner of his eye. Dagga stopped his wriggling. It would be of no benefit to draw the attention of certain hostile individuals to himself. If there was anything to be made of the situation, it was that he was moving away from those who were looking for him. At least he had that small amount of comfort.

'At least,' he reflected bitterly.

*His words, not mine.

Quotable Phantom

User Image
Katsura
The Mythical Blacksmith

At Kale's question a soft sigh escaped her lips. "Business, actually. Due to the event Sir Shinku was unable to retrieve the weapon he commissioned so I had to take time out of my work schedule to deliver it. I'm a craftswoman, you could say." She would respond before turning her attention to the boy who was only slightly taller than herself. Taking in his appearance with a critical gaze, she allowed the others of the little oddball group to interact with him.

At Lina's words, she'd give a swift nod."If you are sure that I would not be imposing, I will gladly accept your offer. Thanks to her Highness and her loyal guard I am behind on my work, but what harm can a few more hours be?" She answered in kind before being startled at Lina's sudden accusation towards the violet haired male before she began to drag both him and kale off, presumably in the direction of her home.

Naginata, Empty Bottle, 50 Rupees, Pick axe, Hammer: Equipment
Kale, Owen, Lina, Dagga, and Sheik: Company
Anxious: Status

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items