Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Daisy sighed as she sat on a bench looking at the small pond in front of her. It looked as if it was going to rain but she honestly didn't care. She was bored out if her mind and a little rain never really hurt anyone...right? The Princess if Sarasaland was tired of being alone. Where was everyone? Hell she would even talk to Wario--ewwwwww! And Waluigi. The Princess shrugged her shoulder as she thought of the younger Wario brother.

Lyrica pulled herself out of the river and dropped to the ground breathing heavy. "Im--alive." She panted looking up at the sky. She blinked her gold eyes a few times then rolled iver onto her stomach to get up. This didn't look like her home at all.

((OOC: Man I hope we get some people to join))
(OOC Yeah me too....)
(And I'll be making bumps until we get more people so yeah...lol)
Once again....BUMP!!!!
User Image
Josh Thomas

Suddenly a strange flash of light appeared in the mushroom kingdom before it disappeared and left in its place was a lightish brown hedgehog with black hair. "Woah...Didn't think I would be able to pull that off!" Josh said standing up and looking around. "Where am I? Whatever...It doesn't matter! I have to find that monster!"

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lyrica was worried. As she walked around she was seeing things she wasn't used too. The weirdest so far or at least to her had to be the muffin looking creatures. She shivered a bit jumping into a tree. "What is going on? Did I die?" She mumbled pulling her knees to her chest. She could see a lot from where she sat. A castle not too far from her and then a small town. "Maybe I can get help there." Lyrica mumbled twitching her ears a bit. The purple haired cat jumped from the tree she was in and started off. "This is so not home."
User Image
Josh Thomas

Josh looked around and saw a nearby town with a castle in it. "Well if I'm going to find him I'm gonna need some leads...." Josh said before speeding off towards the town. Josh was a pretty fast runner some say he could beat Sonic the hedgehog in a race but even though Josh was cocky he knew he wouldn't be able to do that He was fast but he wasn't Sonic fast.

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

After a few minutes of walking she looked around. She was still outside the town but she git a weird gibe. Like someone was near. She closed her eyes then opened them. In one hand was a small ball of fire. "Wh--whos out there?!" She yelled her ears twitching and her tail swaying quickly. She could fight if she had to but she didn't know this area or its people.
User Image
Josh Thomas

As soon a Josh saw her he stopped on a dime directly beside her. "Hey you! You seen a blue hedgehog like robot around here?" Josh said quickly waiting impatiently for an answer.

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lyrica was about to turn back around and continue walking when she heard the other. She jumped and quickly looked at the male holding her hand out as the fire balk grew bigger. There was no way she was--was he from her home? She tilted her head at his question then started walking not even answering. He nearly gave her a heart attack. "Wonder if the people here are friendly?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff