Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Dean saw as the guy jumped into the crowd and arrows came out of no where. Five people clearing a horde was much easier than two. Sam pulled out his rifle and loaded his shells. His gun could carry five rounds but each were powerful. He blasted shooting off the heads of zombies and the bullets continueing and hitting others. Soon the horde was dead. Dean kept his rifle and appeared to be aiming at matthew but in fact shot a zombie right behind him. Dean then took his clip saying "That was fun. We should do it more often." Sam saw the horde gone and asked Avery "Want to go get those arrows now?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
A V E R Y C A L D W E L L

User Image

Avery put her cross bow down as the last zombie fell. She looked over to Sam as he spoke, and nodded her head. "Sure." She said softly, smiling at him. Well. That was good, if she had been by herself, she would have just had to wait until the zombies had gone. She went over to the side of the house and gently climbed down. "C-coming slow poke?!" She called up to him with a soft laugh. "W-we have a-a-arrows to collect!" She said, looking around at the horde of dead zombies.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SOGeonova

Ivy_132

User Image

Taina N. Turner

But you can call me Taina or T.N.T

Taina put her katana's in their sheaths and took a few deep breaths. She then stood up and looked for Matt. Please tell me I'm not immagining things.. she thought and shook her head. She walked over to a wall and slid down it, her head spinning as well as the ground beneath her feet.

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled and climbed down the roof and followed Avery. He said "You know when you're not pointing a gun at my chest you're very cute." Sam walked into the horde of dead zombies and started picking up arrows and cleaning them off with a rag so they wouldn't have infected blood. Being careful not to get any on him. Dean smiled saying "So you got the looks and you got the moves. No wonder you survive in this world." Dean then said "Hey listen. My brother and I are heading to Chicago. We heard the Sears tower is still standing and has survivors, safe place to sleep, and supplies. You wanna come with?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Avery blinked at him, a soft blush forming on her face. "T-T-Thanks..." She muttered, clearly flustered. She went around the zombies, plucking arrows from heads and cleaning them. Eventually, she got them and put them back in her bag. She went over and got the arrows that Sam had collected and put them back in their bag. "Thanks." She said with a soft smile.

Irregular Regular

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
AngelOfDeath890
User Image

Taina N. Turner

Taina put her katana's in their sheaths and took her Kunai's off of her hips, one dagger in each hand. She stood up, still shaking, and ran at the rest of the zombies, slashing left and right. She threw a kunai at a zombie and it droped to the ground, the dagger stuck in its head. She threw some shuriken at 2 zombies, getting them stuck in their skulls. She took out one of her katana's and she ran up to the two zombies and cut each of their heads off. She retieved her kunai and her Shuriken and put them away. Putting away her katana, she ran back to the cover of Deans car.

►►► Matthew Coen ◄◄◄

User Image

Kill all sons of bitches....

Matthew cracked his knuckles and wiped the blood off him. He walked over to his ATV and took off his helmet, setting on the handle. He walked over to Taina and the man. "Not safe to stay here. We work well as a group, so we might as well head out together." He said, looking at Taina the entire time. He hoped she still felt what he felt for her. After finishing what he said, he turned and started walking back to his ATV. "Taina, if you do remember me, feel free to join me on my ATV. I need a second person to watch out for me." He mounted his ATV and put his helmet back on, turning his modulator to a different, deeper voice. "Hurry it up, before more of them show."

That's my official instructions....

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled saying "You're welcome Avery... Hey if you wanted my brother and I are heading to Chicago Illinois. Heard there''s safety in the sears tower we were going to check it out. Maybe you'd like to come with us? There's hope that we don't end up sleeping in a car, or a dryer, or god forbid a bathtub. I spent a few nights in one of those. It was awful my neck was in such pain." Dean watched the man and Tiana. Seemed they had a thing for each other. Dean said "It's safer in the Impalla but being alone on an ATV is scary and unsafe. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to keep him human."

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SOGeonova

Ivy_132

User Image

Taina N. Turner

Taina smiled. "I'll come with you guys to Chicago or whatever, but I'm riding with Matt, since I know him from.." she said and stuttered t the end. "From a long time ago," she said, looking in his direction. "He's right. We do make a good team, so how about we all go together? As a team?" she asked everyone, walking towards Matt's atv.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Avery laughed softly, and nodded her head. "I just got out of sleeping in a bathtub thank you very much. You just have to learn how to make it a bed." She said with a smile. "But sure... I've been on my own for around a year or two now, and facing hordes like that by myself is a pain." She said, the words flowing easily out of her mouth, much to her confusion. Oh well. "Besides... I need more ammo." She said with a soft shrug. "Plus, I haven't been in a c-car in a long time. Much better than walking."

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Dean got into his glove compartment and grabbed two portable radios. He tossed one to Matt and one to Tiana telling them "Set it to channel two. We'll head out as soon as we get some supplies and ammo." Dean got into his Impalla and started the engine. Sam led the way to his Kia and told her "We'll grab some supplies and ammo before we head out. Chicago is a long drive." Sam got to the car asking "You need to grab anything before we go?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Avery shook her head, slowly getting into the car. "No... I dont need anything, lets go." She said with a soft smile. She put her seatbelt on, setting her crossbow in the floor in front of her. "C-Chicago huh? I've never been there." She said with a small smile. "So Sam... Anything on the radio music wise?" She asked with a soft laugh. Okay. She wasn't stuttering that badly around Sam. This was weird. Of course, he was closer to her age than the others were. "How old are you?" She asked suddenly.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SOGeonova

Ivy_132

User Image

Taina N. Turner

Taina took the radio and turned it to channel 2. Something shiny caught her attention. She walked towards it. She pushed up on a partially open garage door, opening it completely and smiled. Inside was a beautiful black motorcycle. "I thought this neighborhood looked familiar.." she mumbled, remembering this bike from her childhood. Her and Matt had been walking down the street when they saw a dude cleaning this mororcycle. She had told Matt that one day, she'd have a bike like that. "My god..." she whispered, chuckling. She walked it out of the garage and over to Matt's ATV. "Hey Matt, remember this?" she asked, smiling like she used to when they were kids.

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Sam answered her "I'm fifteen and as for the music since the end of the world there have been a bunch of emergancy broadcasts but no music... Luckily..." Sam pulled back the arm rest and shoed CDs telling her "I always carry a collection of good music." Sam contacted Dean turning on the radio saying "Dean I got another survivor coming with us." Dean messaged back "Yeah I got two more. Looks like we're back to five. Come on there's a gas station up ahead that the webpage said bought and sold guns we'll find not only gas and food but ammo too. One quick stop." Sam messaged back "All right lets head there lead the way." Sam and Dean put their cars in gear and headed for the gas station. Sam handed Avery a radio. Anyone who had the radio set on channel two could hear the boys and since two and three were the most commonly used channels the boys kept it that way in case of survivors. As for the webpage while not many new sites or videos were coming up as well as photos what remained on the internet was what was already on there. Including webpage though they were outdated.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Fifteen huh? Only a year older than her. She smiled as he brought out a thing of cd's, glad that she might be able to have a little music in the car. Like he said, Chicago was a long way. She listened to the two, wondering what kind of gas station sould guns and ammo. Oh well. Places were weird. "All right. Lets go then." She said, leaning back against the car contently. "Oh yeah... This is much better than walking." She said with a soft laugh.

Beloved Genius

THE WINCHESTER BROS.
Dean and Sam

User ImageUser Image

Sam set her radio to channel 2 so she could call and hear. Sam followed Dean as they headed to a gas station. Some gas stations sold weapons but those claimed weapons were just stainless steel katanas that were dulled to the point they were uses but luckily this one actually bought and sold guns and ammo. Sam and Dean parked their cars at the pump. They pulled out their credit cards. There was no one to mand the pump so anyone who didn't have a credit card had no gas. And since there was very few people left there was still plenty of gas left but only a limited supply. The boys started filling up their cars and Sam asked "You think we should wait to get ammo together or do you want to go in while we're gasing up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff