Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 > >>

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
ARELA LILY PRINCETON
» The Little Mermaid «

.:: ωнєяє ::. In the kitchen
        .:: ωнσ ::. Erik and myself
        .:: ωнαт ::. Having a late lunch~
        .:: ωєαяиɢ ::. Fall - Day wear

Happily sitting on the counter while the delightful smell of their late lunch wafted through the kitchen, Arela sipped her tea carefully, trying not to burn her tongue. Even if she sometimes felt bad for Erik cooking for her, she couldn't deny that he was extremely good at what he did. The smell alone made her stomach grumble audibly, and her feet gently bumped against the cabinet in anticipation. Watching her love bring over her plate with their cheesy lunch, her shining chocolate eyes watched his every move, including him limping to get them cutlery. She had hoped and wished his leg would have healed properly so she could take him with her out onto the ocean again. A smile met her lips as he agreed that a movie sounded good, and she picked up the cutlery and plate. Taking a rather large piece and popping it in her mouth, a slight "Hmm?" came from her as he asked what movie she wanted to watch. Finishing her mouthful, she smiled gently at his next question. "Yes, i am. You've said for a while that i need one... And i do miss movie night with you." Even admitting something as simple as missing watching movies with her husband made Arela blush gently, and a shy smile crept across her features. Looking at her fork for a moment, a comical thought crossed her mind. 'It's almost like a mini hand-held comb...'

The red-head knew that watching the boat had been a good thing to do, because a storm did kick in quite viciously. Gasping as lightening struck the mast of the boat suddenly, she kept a decent distance away from the boat just in case she was spied. Life boats had been lowered and the bobbing woman began to hope and prey that the blue-eyed man would get off the boat safely. He soon came into view, helping another man into a boat and his dog. He was safe, and she began to hope. Then the falling mast fell with a sickening crack onto the boat and it began to sink. Looking around at the boats, she couldn't see that one man. Panicking, she dove beneath the bucking waves, swimming as fast as she could towards the dropping ship. There was something caught in the ship's sails and that's where she headed. Unwrapping the heavy material, she found him. The blue-eyed man. Gasping, she didn't stop to admire him, but gathered him up and headed for the beach. It was close to a town, so she figured that he must live there.

It had been hard work, carrying a grown man, but the red-head had made it to shore. Dragging him up and as far from the waters edge as she could, she collapsed on his chest, quite tired. The morning sun woke the red-head and she realised where she was. Sitting upright, she went to flee to the safety of the shore when she realised who she was with. A gentle hand brushed hair off his face, and she sighed softly. He looked even more handsome up close, but he was still out cold. Stroking his cheek, she softly began to sing to him as the sun rose over the beach. She knew this was the biggest risk ever, but it was worth it. Although, the second his eyes opened, she was gone. Swimming deep down into the ocean again, the turns and twists of happiness left a small bubble stream behind her. The red-head hadn't meant to find the statue that had fallen off the boat last night, but she had, purely by accident. Staring at it, she began to fawn over it, before racing home. She was on top of the world, she was in love. Even if it was a human.

"Is there anything you feel like watching? A comedy? Horror?" She asked between mouthfuls, enjoying her late lunch alot. Arela didn't mind watching whatever Erik wanted to, she was just happy to be able to have time off work to spend with Erik. She was ahead with her work for once, which was a nice change. If she could keep ahead, it would mean more time with her family, and for rest. God she needed a good nights rest. Finishing her food, she put her plate down and stretched her hands to the ceiling, yawning. She never realised how tired she actually was, and looking to her husband, she held out her hands towards him. "So, got a movie idea yet?" She teased, a cheeky grin passing her features. Arela was somewhat hoping that Erik would pick up on the hint she needed a hug, since she couldn't remember the last time that they had spent a decent amount of time together, or the last time she'd shown some form of affection.

« the seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake »

ooc
ooc goes here~

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser Image
no one knows what it's like
to be the bad man . . . to be the sad man
behind blue eyes

ERIK PRINCETON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
part of your world . . . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and no one knows what it's like
to be hated . . . to be fated
to telling only lies

Erik looked at Arela, noticing her look at his limp. "My leg's feeling better, by the way . . . just wish it would heal completely for once . . ." he whispered, sighing gently. He heard her say that she missed movie night with him, and he smiled, taking a few bites of his quesadilla. "I've missed movie night as well . . ." he said softly, leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek. He then went back to eating his late lunch, enjoying how it tasted. He really had become a rather good cook.

Eric had laid on the beach for what seemed like forever, until he heard a beautiful voice. 'What would I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What would I do to see you smiling at me? Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun? Just you and me, and I could be . . . part of your world . . .' When the voice arrived at the end, his beautiful blue eyes started to part through their lids, and he could make out a faint shape of a beautiful red headed woman.

His lips curled slightly, but then the beautiful girl disappeared from view, and a splash of water was heard before he felt his dog lick his cheek. His butler had been searching for him, and he started to stand up, looking at the water. "A girl . . . a girl -- she . . . she saved my life . . . and she was the most beautiful woman . . ." he started to say, but his butler said that he probably swallowed too much sea water. The old butler took his arm, slinging it around his shoulders and helping the prince off the beach. "Your majesty -- we can't have you dying now! You must stay alive! You need some rest . . ." the man said, helping Prince Eric off the sands of the beach, leading him up to the castle . . .

He heard his wife's question, about what he felt like watching, and he shrugged. "How about . . . hm . . . some fantasy movie . . . no war movies though. I've had enough of those for a while . . ." he muttered, smiling gently to his wife. He had been in a war, so he did not need any reminders of how war went. "Nothing's coming to mind yet . . ." he said, seeing her arms outstretched. He had finished his food already, and he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a gentle hug. He pulled her down off of the countertop, so as to give her a proper hug. He then gently let go of her, kissing her lips gently once again.

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
ARELA LILY PRINCETON
» The Little Mermaid «

.:: ωнαт ::. Picking a movie~

This. This was what she needed. Holidays were something she really needed to think of taking, and lord knows she had enough time off saved up. But sitting in the kitchen, eating a lovely meal that took no time at all to make, it was a start. Usually she'd work right through lunch, or wake up early and forget to eat. No, this cycle had to change, she had a family to look after, and herself to look after as well. Tipping her head to the side like a curious puppy as Erik began to voice what he wanted to watch. The mention of war movies though turned her rather relaxed and happy expression to a slightly saddened one. War movies brought back thoughts of memories she didn't want to think about. Thankfully he picked up on her hint and put his arms around her in a gentle hug. Snuggling up to him, she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. Arela gave a quiet giggle when she was pulled off the counter-top and given a proper hug, sighing happily into his chest. Hands still resting on her husbands chest as he let go, she received a gentle kiss again, her lips tugging into a small smile as her hand reached up to gently brush a lock of hair off his face and then move to cup his cheek, brushing it with her thumb.

Lying on the beach with the handsome blue-eyed man, the red-head had never felt such joy. Turning and twisting happily in the water, she danced around the statue of the man she was now positive she was in love with. She had hung around long enough after he'd woken up to see him be taken off by an old man, and had laughed softly to herself watching the large sheep dog bounce around. Looking to her right hand, she sighed dreamily and floated around. He'd touched her hand as she stroked his cheek, singing to him gently. He'd actually held her hand! Wrapped her arms around the shoulders of the statue, she felt safe flirting with the object that was in her den. Until, after twirling once, she spied her father, and he was livid. Instantly the young woman knew she was in alot of trouble, and the voice of her father, King Trident, boomed throughout her cavern. He'd found out she was in love with a human. Raising his now glowing trident, the red-head behind the statue. "If this is the only way to make you understand, so be it.".

Lying on the rock at the bottom of her treasure cave, her prized possessions had been destroyed by her fathers trident. Including the statue of her beloved Eric. She'd even sent the two people who could comfort her away. Two voices sounded, ones she'd never heard before, and lifting her head she saw two moray eels. They offered her a way to fix her problems, a solution to be with her Prince. Ursula... Has grand powers..." One hissed at her. "The sea witch? No... I could never..." Shooing the eels away, she went back to the rock, until the clattering of an object caught her attention. It was the unbroken face of Eric's statue. Holding it in her hands, she remembered his touch, the way he'd looked at her. She knew she'd give anything up to be with the man she loved. Calling out to the eels, she decided to go with them, Swimming out her cave with the pair, one of her friends questioned her. "I'm going to see Ursula. And thats final." Speeding off, the red-head knew that if anyone could help her, it would be the Sea Witch. She only wished she was human...

Hand slipping off her husbands cheek, she gently tapped his nose. "No. No war movies. I'd love to watch a fantasy one though. It sounds wonderful." Eventually moving away from her husband, she picked up the plates their lunch was on and put them in the sink, along with cutlery, the pan he used to cook and every other messy objects and began to fill the sink. Even the sound of running water made her close her eyes and take in a deep breath. Squirting a small amount of dishwashing liquid into the sink, thick bubbles soon forming in the sink. Glancing over at Erik, she picked up a small handful of thick bubbles and blew them over in his direction. Giggling, she got serious and began to do the dishes. "So have we got any fantasy films here? Or did you want to order one? Go out and get one?" It was a nice fall afternoon, what was left of it, and she kind of wanted to get out the house for a bit. "You up for taking a walk to the shops to get some movie supplies? I feel like going outside." It didn't take long for her to finish the dishes, and she dried her hands on a nearby tea towel. "If not, we could go sit out in the garden for a bit?" Shrugging, she ran a hand through her thick hair, pulling it off her face for a moment, only to fall back into place, the bright crimson red framing her face just right.

ooc
I love feeling good. Means i feel like posting more!

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser Image
behind blue eyes

to telling only lies

Erik looked at his wife, feeling her cup his cheek, brushing it gently with her thumb. He smiled down at her, loving her so much. He gently placed his hand on top of her hand, which was still on his face. "How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" he asked her gently. He almost always asked this question to himself, and sometimes he voiced the question out loud. He felt so lucky to have her as his wife -- she was the best woman he had ever met -- truly.

Prince Eric had been forced to be bedridden, even though he swore he felt fine. "I'm not sick nor injured -- I'm telling you that I'm not delusional at all! There was a beautiful, red headed woman that had saved me . . . and I need to find her!" he told his butler, sitting up and throwing the sheets off of his body. He stood up, seeing his butler rush in to stop him from moving. "No -- I'm not going to stay put! I'm going to find her -- no matter what! She had a beautiful voice too . . . a voice of an angel . . . and I could tell she's pure, kind-hearted . . . everything that I would ever need . . ." he said, getting dressed.

"I'll be back when I find her . . ." he stated, heading outside now.

Erik heard her say no war movies, and he nodded. He heard her ask if they had any fantasy movies, and he blinked, heading out of the kitchen, but not before the bubbles hit him. He chuckled, blowing the bubbles back at her before he headed into the family room. He checked the movies that were organized on the wall, and he furrowed his brows. "Well, we've got . . . Beastly, Brothers Grimm, Red Riding Hood . . . we could go out and rent or buy a new movie if you'd like . . ." he said, limping back to see that she finished the dishes.

"Oh -- we could go walk around if you'd like . . . I'm ready when you are . . ." he said, smiling to her gently.

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
ARELA LILY PRINCETON
» The Little Mermaid «

.:: ωнαт ::. Picking a movie~

No matter how often he said it, Erik always made Arela feel special when he said he was so lucky to have her in his life. It made her feel on top of the world as he blew the bubbles back at her. Beginning to hum the same song as before, she heard Erik leave to check out dvd's as she finished off the dishes. As he walked back in after calling out their options, she leaned against the counter again, resting her hands on the edge. Buying a new movie could be good, and it got them out the house too! Relaxing lightly, she sauntered over to her husband with a slight grin on her face. "I like the sound of going out for a walk. We can go buy a new dvd at the same time too." Wrapping her arms around his waist, she grinned and gave him a gentle squeeze. "Let me go get my bag and we can head out ok?" Letting go of her husband she headed up to their bedroom to get her handbag.

She'd done it. It may have cost her the use of her voice, and signing a contract with the Sea Witch usually meant certain doom, but she'd done it. She was human. Her best friend and her friend-that-was-actually-a-guardian had helped her to the surface to breathe but she couldn't have felt better. Besides the fact that she was only wearing her seashells, she began to practise walking on her legs in the shallow hidden waters near a fabulous castle. Another friend in the form of a seagull showed up, and after a few moments, the red-head was dressed in a torn sail tied up with a thin piece of ship's rope. She almost passed for someone who was shipwrecked.

Somehow, she made it up the beach and away from the water. She felt terribly hungry, since it turned out she needed to use alot of energy to move. Crawling onto a warm rock, she collapsed onto her stomach and gently rested her head on her arms. If she only knew where her love was, where Eric lived she could go find him. If she only had her voice, he could come to her! Burying her head into her arms, she wondered if this was just a mistake. No, it wasn't a mistake. She'd find Eric, and they'd fall in love. She just knew it. Slowly she began to sit up, her back facing the castle. She was willing to give up everything to be with this man, but it felt so right. He was so handsome, so beautiful... He father just didn't understand. 'He's perfect, he's my soul mate.' She thought to herself, a gentle ocean breeze playing with her damp hair.

Grabbing her handbag and making sure she looked and smelt presentable, Arela headed back downstairs carefully, her high heels making the softest of noises on the steps. Heading for the kitchen, she walked up behind Erik and had to stand on the tips of her toes to cover his eyes playfully. "Guess correctly, and your prize is a shoulder massage. Guess wrong, and you're giving me one." Raising a playful eyebrow, she wondered if he'd purposely guess wrong, or act dumb in the oh-so-cute way he managed to do so well. Resting her cheek against his back as she waited for his answer, Ari was really looking forward to heading out with her love, she liked to walk around town with Erik when he felt like walking. It wasn't often she was ahead in her work, but it was always a lovely day when she was, and Arela liked to make the most of it.

ooc
Boss bought me my favourite alcohol for xmas, so awesome~

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser Image
behind blue eyes

to telling only lies

He smiled when he heard her say that she liked the sound of going for a walk. They could go buy a new dvd, and he liked the sound of that. He watched her go and head up to their bedroom, so she could get her bag. He stayed in the kitchen, wondering what they could eat later while watching their movie.

Prince Eric headed out around the beach, throwing a stick for his dog to fetch. Soon enough, the dog ran off. "MAX!" he called out, his Old English Sheepdog rushing off toward something . . . or someone. "Max -- come back!" he shouted, rushing after the dog's sloppy foot prints in the slightly moistened sand where the water kept hugging the shore line. He ended up running toward some rocks, and that was where he saw a beautiful red headed woman sitting, in a shipwreck kind of outfit. He saw Max licking her cheek, and he came over, pulling his dog away from her.

"Sorry about that -- Max just likes meeting new people -- that's all . . ." he started to say, scratching the dog behind the ear. He looked closer at the female, his eyes starting to widen now. "Hey . . . are . . . you . . . you seem so familiar . . . have we met before? Because I swear . . . I've seen you before . . ." he said gently. He kept gazing at her, wondering why he had seen her before, why she seemed so familiar to him.
                            Is she the girl who saved me? he questioned internally, his eyes still locked on her beautiful face.

He felt hands now covering his eyes, and hearing his wife basically ask him to guess who it was. "Hm . . . well, I know it's not me . . . and it's not anyone on my side of the family. Hm . . . is it . . . our good friend Valerie?" he asked, taking the hands gently off of his eyes and looking behind him. "Aw . . . I guess that I'm wrong . . ." he said, smiling to her. "How about I give you that shoulder massage later?" he asked, chuckling slightly. He went over to the door, getting his cane from the umbrella holder. It was for him if he needed it, and if they were going to walk a lot he probably would need it.

"What are we waiting for?" he asked, smiling as he opened up the door for her. "Let's get going!"

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
ARELA LILY PRINCETON
» The Little Mermaid «

.:: ωнєяє ::. Leaving the house
        .:: ωнαт ::. Getting a new movie~

Rolling her eyes in a comical fashion as her husband 'played dumb', she couldn't help but chuckle and managed to force up a mock pout when he looked behind at her. Thumbs brushing his hands as hers were taken down, she made a soft "Awww..." sound of mock disappointment, but the cheeky grin on her face showed she was anything but upset. Watching him walk to the door, she allowed herself to sigh softly, almost dreamily, before she picked up her handbag. Shaking her head with a hearty laugh she walked to the front door and past her husband. "How on Earth am i going to be able to match your energetic self, hmm?" Came her carefree tone of voice, checking her handbag for house keys, purse, and mobile phone just in case their only child decided to actually get in touch with them at some point during the day. Turning her head to look up at the fall sky, she watched some birds fly past.

The peace and quiet of the beach was soon interrupted by the barking of a dog. Confused as to where the sound was coming from, she blinked wildly before a large fluffy dog was in her face, licking her cheek. Chuckling and trying to push the dog off her, she heard someone call out for him and then pull him away. Wiping her cheek and sitting up properly as the man apologised, the red-head instantly recognised who it was. Instead of her trying to find him, it seemed that he had found her.

He was even more beautiful so close up, and she couldn't help but stare. His list of hesitant questions soon snapped her out of her daze and she nodded excitedly, trying to tell him that she was the one that saved him from the shipwreck by using a heap of exaggerated arm movements after gesturing that she couldn't talk by patting her throat gently. 'I hope he doesn't think i'm telling him i was shipwrecked...' She thought, just before an overly exaggerated arm movement sent her slipping off the rock into Eric.

Shaking her head gently, she realised she had zoned out. "Oh god this break is most definitely needed. My head is just too busy." Sighing wearily, she headed out the gate at the end of the garden path and walked beside Erik, rubbing the sides of her head. "I keep zoning out... Maybe i should take some holidays..." Arela's happy tone had been replaced with a rather weary, almost defeated one. She knew she looked tired under the guise of her make-up, the dark circles under her eyes were driving her mad because she didn't want Erik to worry about her. Taking in a breath of the crisp fall air, she lifted her chin and managed to smile at Erik. "At least i get a massage tonight though." She said in a much perkier tone, the late afternoon sun making ruby red ribbons of colour shine in her bright red hair.

ooc
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan~ =^.^=

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageUser Image
behind blue eyes

to telling only lies

Erik chuckled at her mock pout and mock disappointment. He knew who it was the whole time -- but he played dumb to make her smile. He did a lot of things for her -- hell, if his leg hurt, he would not tell her, because he knew it would not allow that beautiful smile to shine through his pain. In all truth, his leg was hurting a bit, but he was good at keep the pain at bay. His cane was already out, his hand gripping it firmly. It made a soft knock sound whenever it hit the ground, as it was made of wood and not steel. "Me? Energetic? Hardly -- I suppose, though, it's from being outside and letting the sun soak in a bit, instead of being inside and not sleeping . . . correctly . . ." he stated, bringing it back to her needing more rest. He did worry about her sometimes, wondering just why she stayed cooped up so much.

Prince Eric had to pull Max away from the beautiful female, seeing her flailing frantically back and forth. He then saw her gesture to her throat, and he frowned, sighing softly. "No . . . then you can't be the girl I'm looking for . . . she had the most beautiful voice . . ." he whispered, moreso to himself than to her. This girl was beautiful, and he knew that a ship sail was not a proper thing for a lady to wear. When she had slipped off the rock and bound into him, he caught her easily, helping her back on her feet. "You should come with me, miss. The staff of people who work in my castle will take care of you . . . I promise . . ." he said gently, though he was disappointed. This girl fit to a 'T' of who he had seen save him . . . but she could not even talk! If that was so, how would she be able to sing? He knew her by her voice, mostly -- it was almost like he was chasing the voice, and not the girl.

He stood by her the whole way, helping her up the stone steps that led up to his castle. Once there, his butler saw the fragile looking woman, and immediately told the maids to get her a dress and such. Prince Eric looked at the redhead, giving her a sheepish smile as he watched the maids fret over her, trying to get measurements and such . . .

Erik had zoned out as well, seeing the water a few blocks away. They lived rather close to the beach -- one could walk to the beach with how close they lived. How he missed the water! It was almost painful -- more painful than his leg, mind you -- to see people walking around, men he knew worked in the Marines that used to serve under him. He had been Captain! He shook his head slightly, to erase the bad thoughts, the negative thoughts about pain, when he heard his wife talk about needing to take some holidays. "Maybe you should. Oh! We should see if our son wants to see anything in particular . . . or just let him know that we're going to get a movie from the store . . ." he said, knowing that his wife had her phone on her. He did not always remember his phone -- after all, he was not all that technologically advanced.

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Rebecca chuckled as he said he was glad to hear that he was right. Then he said he would get to his paper later. She clicked her tongue in a playful and scolding manner but smiled while she did. Then when the waitress walked away and Criss commented on that she laughed. “You just have the worst luck in this place don’t you chip?” She asked with a playful smile.

She ran a hand through her own hair toying with a curl that seemed to appear whenever she was particularly worried or stressed or even in a tight situation. She looked at him and at the scar with a small smile. “It’s such a cute scar too, imagine if it had been something unsightly like a tooth.” She told him nodding her head. As the waitress came back for Criss’s order she looked at him as he spoke.

“My husband? Are we talking about the same person Criss? Bane hardly associated with half the town before my father and I moved here.” She said waving her hand with a soft giggle and a gentle smile. “But he is quite the beast sometimes, I do love him dearly, but I swear if I wear being attacked and I had to choose between a gun or him I’d probably choose him.” She grinned.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton- Grandma's Diner
Joining me ://: Criss
Dancing to ://: Oldies Rock Music
Oh my! ://: He is too anti-social for such work...
Dressed for the ball ://: I felt like dressing up...

{{ ooc ://: ooc comment }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
XXXNicholas Fredrik Tolson
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Narrator

User Image
You'll never catch me! ://: Sequelton- Grandma's Diner
I'm with ://: Criss and Rebecca
I'm definately thinking ://: Geez how did I miss that one?
So what... I'm 11 I'll wear what I want ://: Clothes!

The little boy maneuvered quickly through the streets of Sequelton his short brown hair occasionally stirred from the wind as he moved quickly. He was heading to the library, the short young man had left school and then gone home long enough to finish his homework and get to the library. He figured Criss would probably be there too, but as he passed Grandma’s Diner he saw Criss and Becca in there together. He changed course and moved in to see him.

“Criss! Rebecca!” He hurried in and sat down next to Criss. “Look I finally figured out who Janet is, I can’t believe I didn’t get it sooner!” He said laughing as he pulled out a note book from his book bag.

Criss usually listened to him when he got like this, and Becca was the woman to go to when you wanted to read something. The child sat in the booth with them smiling happily.

((short sorry D: ))

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

There must be something that there wasn't there before . . .

User ImageUser Image
my story ://: Beauty & the Beast || my character ://: Chip || my location ://: Sequelton Libraryxxxxx

Criss heard her laugh and call him by his nickname, and he could not help but smile. "Yeah, I do tend to have rather bad luck. But hey . . . at least I'm in good company . . ." he said, smiling gently. He watched her toy with a curl that he knew all too well. When you know someone for quite a while, you tend to pick up on key notes of what emotion they were feeling. She knew that she was worried about her husband, despite her smiles and constant reassurance. He knew her all too well. He heard her then comment about his scar, and stated that it could have been something unslightly -- like a tooth. "Hey, but at least it would have been a baby tooth . . . actually . . . I can't remember when I got the scar . . . I knew it was when I was little here . . . but . . ." he started to say, furrowing his thick, triangular brows as he tried to remember exactly how old he was when he got the scar.

However, since he had the scar when he was Chip he could not remember how he got it as Criss. If you asked anyone around Sequelton how they met certain people, they would tell you exactly how they met them. But when you ask when . . . the details get fuzzy. Criss saw the waitress return to get his order, and he gave it, watching her walk off now, looking as if there was sarcasm etched into the crevices of her crow's feet, her eyes were probably rolling as she walked away. After all, it was always like this with Criss -- the waiters and waitresses knew they had to return to get his order, no matter what.

When she talked about her husband Bane, Criss sighed. "When did you move here again? Do you remember exactly when you moved here?" he started to ask, before he heard the sound of a little kid rushing into the diner. It was none other than the eleven year old that lived with him -- Nicholas Fredrik Tolson. "Hey Nicky!" Criss said, seeing him sit down next to him. He scooched over to allow the kid more room, and saw the notebook being taken out. "Janet? As in the girl who's basically attached to the hip of Pierre? Because . . . I think he is Peter Pan, right?" he inquired, arching one of his thick eyebrows.

Criss had put a lot of thought into who everyone could be, and he took out his own notepad, showing Nicholas the newest edition of 'the List'. Criss was determined to figure out who everyone was related to, though he never knew how close he was to finding the truth. "Hey, y'know Rebecca here and her husband . . . I'm thinking Belle and the Beast -- what do you think?" he asked, putting question marks on his lined paper now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Rebecca’s smile remained as Criss said he was in good company. “No monsieur, it is I who is enjoying good company.” She joked then looked at him as he spoke about the time he had gotten the scar and how he couldn’t recall exactly when. She then saw him look at her and he asked when did she move to Sequelton. “When did I move here… To be honest I can’t recall. It was a few years ago…. I was still a teenager… I think.” She rubbed her chin slightly as she was deep in thought. Then a child, who was very familiar to all the people of Sequelton came hurrying in and sat with Criss. “Hello Nicholas.” She said waving softly.

She watched Criss and Nick exchange theories and she simply giggled softly as he said once more that he and her husband were like Belle and the Beast. She simply shook her head. “Oh come now, there are plenty of book worms that want adventure all over the world Criss.” She said shaking her head slightly. Her brown locks bouncing slightly as she moved around shifting in her seat and crossing her legs.

“And think of my father, he isn’t an inventor he is a mechanic, he fixes cars, come now you two.” She chuckled softly. “I mean, the odds of this being true are so unlikely. Not that I wouldn’t love it to be true, but such an adventure, well it’s a tad bit larger than life don’t you think?” She asked softly looking at Criss and Nick.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton- Grandma's DinerJoining me ://: Criss and Nicholas
Dancing to ://: Oldies Rock Music
Oh my! ://: Oh this again?
Dressed for the ball ://: I felt like dressing up...

{{ ooc ://: ooc comment }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
XXXNicholas Fredrik Tolson
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Narrator

User Image
You'll never catch me! ://: Grandma's Diner
I'm with ://: Rebecca and Criss
I'm definately thinking ://: Is that even possible?
So what... I'm 11 I'll wear what I want ://: Clothes!

Nick looked at Criss and smiled. “That’s the one! She’s Wendy’s daughter right? And in all the stories, when Wendy grows up Peter comes back to find she’s married and has a little girl named Jane. And it’s rather funny because you simply drop one letter and she’s Jane!” He said nodding. “Yeah that’s him, and the swim coach, Coach Hook, is my least favorite villain, next to Rumplestilskin, well he is Captain Hook!” He explained writing the list and explaining each person to him.

When he said something about Belle and Beast he nodded. “Figured that out about a week after I met her husband. And your Chip, so Nana, your mom is Ms. Pots.” He said shrugging slightly. He knew Criss knew that he referred to Ms. Pewterpott as Nana because well she wasn’t really his mother, and he accepted that fact, but she most certainly was the closest thing to a mother he ever had.

When Rebecca called it larger than life and said she would of loved it to be that way because it would be an adventure he looked at Criss. “Definitely Belle.” He said with a soft laugh as he wrote it all down in his book. “Oh! And that Alejandro guy? The Spanish one. What am I saying he is the only Alejandro in Sequelton.” He rolled his eyes at himself but wrote down his name on the paper. “I’m not sure who he is, I thought Gaston at first, but he is too nice for that, so I’m still trying to figure it out… I almost thought Puss n Boots… It would make sense don’t you think?” He asked softly.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

There must be something that there wasn't there before . . .

User ImageUser Image
my story ://: Beauty & the Beast || my character ://: Chip || my location ://: Sequelton Libraryxxxxx

Criss looked at Rebecca, hearing her say that there were plenty of book worms that wanted aventure all over the world. And then he heard her talk about how her father was not an inventor, but a mechanic. How the odds of everything they were saying being true was rather unlikely. He shook his head, his scar fully visible. He looked at his bag, seeing Beauty and the Beast as one of the books he had borrowed from the library. He took it out, flipping to one of the illustrations. It had an uncanny resemblance to Rebecca. "Here -- I found this earlier when reading it, and believe me -- this looks like you. It's from the Storybrooke Chronicles . . . the name of this town years ago. Actually, when the name changed, that's when I remember when everything was. Anything that happened before the name change I can't really remember. It's a blur . . ." he stated, laying the book out in front of Rebecca.

"You can't remember when you came here, I can't remember when I got my scar. Heck, I can't remember the first time I met you! I bet if you asked anyone when it aws when you first met them, they would not be able to tell you when that was . . ." he said. He looked over at Nicholas, hearing him say that Pierre's friend Janet was Jane. Her mother was Wendy. And the coach that Criss always felt uneasy about when he was in high school, was Captain James T. Hook from Peter Pan. "It explains why Hook hates Pierre so much . . . seriously, when I've stopped by the school and saw the swim team in passing the gym, I can see this look of hatred toward the star swimmer . . ." he stated, sighing.

He heard Nicholas say that he was Chip and that his mother was Mrs. Potts, and he nodded. "But . . . then who's my father?" he asked, furrowing his brows again. This was the one thing that Criss wanted to know, more than anything. He heard Nicholas talk about how the man named Alejandro was most likely Puss in Boots, but Criss was not listening anymore really. He was staring down at his notepad, seeing one thing circled many times. 'FATHER'.

This was why he allowed himself to be sucked into Nicholas' pairing up fantasy and reality -- he wanted to know who was the man that half of his genetics came from. He sighed sadly -- it seemed like his father did not live in Sequelton, nor follow the story books. Heck, Mrs. Potts had no husband in Beauty and the Beast . . . which meant . . .

He had no father.

Or did he?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Bane Everett Harrison ~ Bane Everett Harrison
~ a . k . a . ~
Beast ~ Beast

It was a dark, dreary night in the forest. Deep within the forest was a prince in a beautiful castle. The castle was adorned with stain glass windows, with rain continually tip toeing along the pane. The handsome prince, whose name was Prince . . . well, his name was not important. What was truly important about him was not his looks, nor his money, nor his castle and attendants. When it came right down to it, there was one rather unlikable trait about him.

He was completely beastly.

A loud banging knock shuddered through the main hall, loud enough for the prince to awake before the rest of his attendants. Now, to his attendants, he was rather . . . well, he was not as rude to them as he was to anyone else. He knew that they were tired from the work they had done, so despite the beastly manor he had, he was kind enough not to wake them. He opened up the doors, seeing the pouring rain . . . and an old hag of a woman standing outside. "May I please seek shelter from the cold? If you allow me entry, I shall give you this rose . . ." she started to say, presenting the most beautiful rose. However, because of his ugliness that lied within his soul, he dismissed her, being disgusted by how ugly she was.

"I warn you -- do not think lowly of me because of my appearance! Don't judge a book by its cover!" she snapped. He rolled his eyes, ignoring her temper as he started to shut the door behind him. It was then that a bright flash of light came about, and he turned, seeing a beautiful enchantress standing where the old hag had been. He started to apologize, but she refused his apology. "From now on, you will appear as ugly as you are on the inside, showing it for the world to see. Your attendants? Well, they will be cursed as well, becoming the very thing that they are to you. This rose will be important -- as long as there are petals upon the flower, you shall live. You must find someone to love you for just how ugly you are, BEFORE the last petal falls . . ." she stated, handing him the flower before she walked off.

He fell to his knees, seeing his hands turn gnarly and covered with coarse hair. He screamed out in agony, his scream morphing into a loud howl toward the moon . . .

Bane awoke, his bright eyes blinking a few times. He looked around, seeing that he had been asleep . . . in the forest. He groaned, standing up and stretching out. He yawned, and then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He removed it from his pants, and saw that he had missed his wife's calls and texts. Damn . . . I don't even remember coming out here . . . he thought to himself. Bane had some memory issues, and today was probably the best example of that. Many times he would end up in the forest without a clue as to how he got there. Many times, he tried to retrace his steps to figure out how he had gotten to his location, and most times he would see that he had started to head out of town on something . . . and then poof. His mind would be blank until the time he woke up or figured that he was in the forest. Geez . . . I guess I have to talk to the shrink again about this . . . he thought to himself, knowing that he would not want to tell his wife this. He had not told her yet -- she only thought he went to the shrink about his anger management issues, which was partially true. The other reason he went was because of this memory loss he faced.

Bane crawled up from a steep area, his close slightly dirty, his hair a complete mess. He made his way across town without anyone stopping him, heading right up to the shower. After washing himself and getting fresh new clothes, he headed back out, texting his wife, asking where she was. He headed off toward the library, figuring that was where she probably was, but found that she was somewhere else.

Right in the middle of the big window in Grandma's Diner, he could see his wife, talking to the little fairy tale child and Criss. He quirked up his left eyebrow, the one that had the scar etched into it, and then decided on dropping into the diner. As he entered the quaint little place, the little chime ringed above the door, indicating someone was entering the place. He walked over to the table that his wife was sitting at, and stood there, hating how he felt kind of awkward.

"Eh . . . hey. Sorry about not getting back to you . . . I was . . . busy at the Flower Shop . . ." he stated, lying of course. He worked at the local flower shop, as it was something he was good at. Especially the roses. In fact, there was a rose tattoo brandished on his right wrist. He stood there, silent, not really knowing what else to say to his wife. What was he supposed to say, anyway? 'Sorry -- fell asleep in the forest and have not the slightest idea about how I got there'? That would not go over well.

He looked down, seeing a note about how he was the 'Beast' in the kid's theory about what fairy tale character everyone was. He narrowed his eyes, but did not say anything. However, he found himself in a rather foul mood then . . .

[ clothes ] [ journal ] [ song ]

══════════════════════════════
{ yeah . . . first crap post. >.< Need to fix up this post structure! }
══════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items