Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

However, her sleep did not last very long. Someone had entered the tent she was occupying. An old couple and had shaken her awake. Opening her eyes, she apologized quickly and smiled. " S - Sorry... Just was really tired. " She spoke softly and stood up quickly and walked out of the tent. The couple needed their own rest. Besides, she still had to find Frankenstein. People were glaring at a man before he disappeared into his tent. Blue could hear the people whispering her name and his together.

Was that Frankenstein? It had to be. Walking calmly over to his tent, she noticed it was closed. Waving her wand, she silently entered. " You must be the doctor, hm? " She spoke up, standing in front of the doorway. Waving her wand from behind her back, she closed the door with magic. " I'm sorry to bother you this way, but I'm only the messenger. Someone has sent me to give you this. " In her hands appeared a heart. She didn't practically like holding someone's beating heart, but the other fairies were in trouble otherwise.

ooc: sorry it's short. I have homework and there's not much for her to do... > n>;

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
trust me,xxxxxxxxxx
I'm axxxxxxxxxxxxx
D O C T O R

V i c t o r P e r s i a B l i t z k r i e g
the "g o o d" doctor
[ Doctor Frankenstein ]
[ location ://: Enchanted Realm ]
[ talking to ://: Blue Fairy ]
[ wearing ://: clothes of course ]

“Even broken in spirit as he is, no one can feel more deeply
than he does the beauties of nature. The starry sky, the sea,
and every sight afforded by these wonderful regions, seems
still to have the power of elevating his soul from earth.
Such a man has a double existence: he may suffer misery,
and be overwhelmed by disappointments; yet, when he has
retired into himself, he will be like a celestial spirit that has a
halo around him, within whose circle no grief or folly ventures.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Victor had started to get changed, changing into some new clothes as he heard a voice outside of his tent. Before he had a chance to say that he was closed and not open for business, he saw a woman enter his tent, hearing her say that she was sorry to bother him. "Well, then to make sure you're never sorry again, never bother me again . . ." he stated, turning his back on her before he heard a thump-thump.

Turning on his heels to face her again, he saw the heart in her hands. His eyes started to reflect the thumping organ, but then his eyes closed and his head shook. "No . . . I gave up that science long ago. I will NOT be accepting that heart, or any other human hearts for that matter! I made a monster the last time I did that, and I refuse to make anything ever again. My assistant was killed by the Queen long ago, after my creation went on a rampage . . . no, I will not be dabbling in that science ever again . . ." he stated, twitching slightly as he went to his desk in the tent, organizing his notes.

"You all think I'm some dark wizard or something of the sort. No -- I'm a scientist . . . but that's viewed as black magic here. I . . . I want to go where everyone else went, where science is viewed as remarkable, not damning . . ." he stated quietly, filling up his books before he looked up at the woman. "You can take your behind and the heart out of my tent, and never return again . . ." he stated quietly, pointing to the door with a quick flick of his wrist. He then started to rub at his eyes, feeling the piles of sleep that had tried to invade his body during the last week. Yes, for at least a whole week, he had not slept. And he did not plan on sleeping now.

He was too on edge. He was too wired up.

{{ gotsa goes gets readies to picks ups the monster froms the school . . . }}

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Blue frowned as he refused the heart. Begging him was going to be useless. But she could tell he was on edge... He hadn't slept in a while. Using magic to dismiss the heart, she sighed softly. " I know the place you're thinking of but I do not think it's possible to get there at the moment... " Blue spoke up after he was done talking. Waving her wand around her body, she transformed back into a fairy once more.

" But maybe if you try and sleep you'll be able to think clearly. Just a thought. " She spoke loudly in her fairy voice, so he could hear it. " I'm going now... " She whispered as she opened a bit of the door and fluttered out. Time to go back and tell that he did not accept the heart like the man wanted Frankenstein too.

Fluttering to the said destination, Blue gasped and found that all the fairies were either dead or suffering from terrible injuries. " You didn't do as I asked little one... Now it's your turn~" Using the right amount of fairy dust, Blue disappeared in a small ' poof! ' The only place she could think about arriving at was at the camp. Someone had murdered all the fairies that she knew of... Now she was the only one left.

ooc: Sorry it's short.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
trust me,xxxxxxxxxx
I'm axxxxxxxxxxxxx
D O C T O R

the "g o o d" doctor
[ Doctor Frankenstein ]

Victor heard the woman say to get some sleep, and he looked at her, seeing her in fairy form. It did not make him think anything else as he looked at her, watching her leave. "I can't sleep . . . no matter what . . . I'll sleep when I'm dead . . ." he muttered as he heard a storm rolling in.

As he stepped outside, he saw people running into their tents, seeing them stabilize the already stable places of living. He could hear the rolling of thunder, and saw the strikes of lightning glisten across the sky. He smiled, remembering how a storm had been there that night . . . that night when . . .

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw the woman from before return to the place, the refuge camp site. "If you're here to talk me into doing something again, once again, forget it . . ." he stated as he pushed his goggles back down over his eyes. People looked to him for protection during times like these. And he offered it, as a thanks to not chasing him out of town. Putting his rubber lined gloves on, he grabbed rods of steel from the back of his tent and started to stake them into the ground around the camp.

"If you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm creating an electric circle that will protect the inhabitants of this town . . . er, camp . . ." he said to the blue fairy woman, not knowing really who she was. He looked at the lightning, and saw it strike one of the poles he had just put into the ground in front of him. He jumped back slightly, some lightning sparking off to hit him. He winced, feeling his heart beating faster than before. He continued on, feeling pain in his chest as he set up the last pole.

Clutching the front of his shirt, he felt the rain finally pour down upon his jittery body. "Come inside . . . I'm not going to force you to leave in such weather . . . I may be called 'mad', but I'm not evil. Come . . ." he said, getting to his tent, holding it open for her to enter inside.

{{ I'm making him a bit of a sweetheart. }}

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Blue looked at him, a bit frightened at first before she calmed down a bit. Seeing all of her friends and loved ones dead and in a pool of blood, traumatized her. When he offered for her to stay in with him, she smiled softly. " Th - Thank you... " Fluttering in the heavy rain, she poofed back into human size.

Blue's wings were nearly invisible now, because of the rain washing away all of the fairy dust. " I'm truly sorry about before... I... was trying to save my kind. Unfortunately I was too late. " She whispered softly, shaking slightly.

ooc: sorry, gotta go. ^ ^;

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
trust me,xxxxxxxxxx
I'm axxxxxxxxxxxxx
D O C T O R

the "g o o d" doctor
[ Doctor Frankenstein ]

Victor blinked, hearing her say that before she was just trying to save her kind. His eyes went wide, his body trembling mostly because he was cold and still a bit in pain from being hit with some lightning. "I . . . I'm sorry . . . I'm so sorry!" he said, feeling so stupid now. "Maybe . . . if we talk to Time, he can turn it back, and I . . . I could help . . ." he said, but then frowned even further. "No one's seen him since the curse though . . . he's bound to still be in this place though . . ." he said, starting to already contradict himself.

"Wait, not all fairies . . . this was Pixie Hollow, right? Right . . . faeries went to the other side . . . they are alive . . . magic . . . magic . . . we need magic . . . magic can take us over there, but . . . Time is here . . . Time is not there . . ." he started to say, pacing as he continued talking, finally taking the goggles off as he spoke gibberish to anyone listening. However, he was figuring things out in his mind, and it came out as broken thoughts out loud. "Magic . . . you have magic . . . you can take us to where everyone was sent . . . we can find you some faeries over there . . ." he stated, smiling gently.

He then went to his study notes, finding a paper on how to get to the place where everyone was. "Look, I'm almost done concocting a . . . a potion. Alchemy . . . science . . . in a few days time, we can get there . . ." he said, smiling as he heard a crash outside of his tent. He blinked, furrowing his brows as he looked outside, seeing a few rods set right outside of his tent. "What the . . ." he started to say, a few sparks coming off the poles and hitting him square in the chest again. He screamed out in pain, being shot back to the other side of the tent, laying on the ground, staring at the top of the ceiling.

An ogre had entered the space, and he was a smart ogre, putting the rods in front of the doctor's house. The ogre then came inside of Victor's tent, raising his club to pound it into Victor. He then started to bring it down, not noticing the blue fairy in the room . . .

{{ stopeh de ogre! STOP SHREK! }}

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Justin 'HUNTSMAN' Archer

tab I get kind of
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab DARK
tab tab tab let it go too f a r

tab I can be
tab tab OBNOXIOUS at times

tab tab tab but try to see my

cause I NEED you now
so don't let me ↓

Justin looked at Ashlee, smiling gently slightly. "You look beautiful. Where . . . is the DJ though? He's . . . not at the booth . . . is he all right?" he asked, before looking back at Ashlee. He loosened the back of the tying of the mask. However, he soon felt something at his ankles, and his eyes glazed over as he felt the memories fill his mind.

"The Queen . . . took . . ." he whispered under his breath, his mind racing as he felt his memories fade and he looked upon Ashlee. "Oh, dance? I'd love to dance . . ." he said, smiling as he gently took Ashlee's hand. "So, are you enjoying your evening so far? My princess?" he asked, kissing her cheek as he led her to the dance floor.

The music was a good beat, and he started to dance with her, twirling her, spinning her gently as he then held her waist, dancing the song away with her. "You're so graceful, Ashlee . . ." he whispered, holding her close after the spins had finished. He then glanced at the floor, noticing a weird mist about the place. "How did they do that?" he muttered, thinking it was an effect they had created for the masquerade ball.

Not knowing that this was magic returning to Sequelton.

you're the only thing in this
WORLD
I would DIE without

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee Alice AndersonThe Masquerade
Snow White's and Prince James' daughterHaha, Justin of course~

Ashlee bit her bottom lip and shook her head, signaling she didn't know. " I'm sure he's just taking a break. " She said and smiled as he lead her to the dance floor. She gracefully twirled and spun, wishing she could dance with her godfather. Even if he needed to take care of himself first. She almost wanted to see if he was okay, but he was probably still with the Evil Queen.

Smiling softly up at him, Ashlee leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the lips. " Now that you're here, my night is perfect. " She said and smiled as she pulled away and looked at his holster. She knew he had a gun, since he was Sheriff, but why tonight? At the Masquerade? Sighing softly, she disregarded it. When she noticed him looking at the floor, she grinned. " I'm sure they used a bit of magic. " She winked and smiled softly.

" I'm sure it was food coloring or something in the dry ice. " Ashlee shrugged her shoulders and then wrapped her arms around his neck as the song ended and started playing a much slower song. Just to wrap up the playlist of course. She'd have to change it after this song. Jacob asked her too in the first place after all.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Justin 'HUNTSMAN' Archer

tab I get kind of
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab DARK
tab tab tab let it go too f a r

tab I can be
tab tab OBNOXIOUS at times

tab tab tab but try to see my

cause I NEED you now
so don't let me ↓

Justin blinked, hearing her say that Jacob was probably just taking a break. He heard her then say that since he was there, her night was perfect. He saw her slight dislike of the fact that he had his gun, and he made sure to cover it up. "I'm technically on duty, though I was wondering something -- would you like to be the deputy of Sequelton?" he asked, smiling gently. "I'm the only officer in this town, and I could use all the help I can get . . ." he added, before he heard her say that the mist was magic.

As he heard her next answer, he nodded, believing that more readily than magic. "It's just . . . I didn't see them set up a fog machine before . . ." he stated, sighing gently as he danced with her the slow dance. The fog felt a bit cold, and he shivered, before images of a white wolf appeared in his memories -- he knew her name was . . . what was her name?

Justin blinked, the memory fading. However, he somehow knew that it was Midnight's mother he had just thought about. "I think . . . I think I'm going a little crazy . . . I'm . . . having these strange flashes of information zoom through my head . . ." he stated, sighing softly now.

you're the only thing in this
WORLD
I would DIE without

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Blue frowned and then shook her head. " It's fine... I should have told you... But I fear he would have done it anyway, " She spoke softly. Time? No, he had to be on the other side. Even Blue knew where he was. She made sure he was so the curse could stay in place. " No, he's not here... I made sure of it. " Blue spoke and frowned even more when she heard something outside.

Seeing an ogre, Blue grabbed her wand. Fluttering out, to try and getting to the ogre between the eyes, Blue managed to shoot the ogre with fairy dust. It tumbled backwards and dropped the club, it dropping next to Victor's body. Blue smiled to her victory and fluttered over to Victor and floated near him so he could still see her. " Are you okay? Do you need help? " She asked softly, frowning and tilting her head.

ooc: blocked.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee Alice AndersonThe Masquerade
Snow White's and Prince James' daughterHaha, Justin of course~

Ashlee giggled and smiled softly. " I know you are... You're wonderful at protecting people. Minus the fact i've never seen you do it. " She spoke and looked into his bright eyes as she heard his other question. Thinking for a bit, she shook her head. " I think I would distract you. Besides, isn't it against certain rules to not get attached to your coworker? " She giggled and kissed his lips quickly.

Hearing him that they didn't have a fog machine before, she wanted to mention something before his eyes went blank. Yup, it was magic covering the floor. Especially if people were remembering. So did that mean the curse was breaking soon? Ashlee frowned, looking around the room. Some people were muttering stuff about the Evil Queen and Ashlee bit her lip. What was the little princess supposed to do now? Everyone was remembering! Mom... Dad... Everyone...

Ashlee nearly felt faint and lightheaded. She stumbled a bit in her dancing before shaking her head. She had noticed his shivering and tried to make a joke about it. " Are you cold? It's not even winter yet... " Ashlee had no idea that she had sparked up another possible memory to him. Hearing him say something else made her laugh lightly. The lightheadedness was gone now and she flashed him a smile. " Those are usually called Memories, Justin. " She kissed him again, hoping that magic wasn't going to creep on them and make him remember everything.

ooc: ... This feels rushed and crappy. sorry.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
trust me,xxxxxxxxxx
I'm axxxxxxxxxxxxx
D O C T O R

the "g o o d" doctor
[ Doctor Frankenstein ]

Victor panted, pain enveloping his chest. It was visible to how quickly he was breathing, how fast his heart was beating . . . he heard the voice of the fairy then, asking if he was okay. If he needed help. "I'm not okay . . . never will be okay . . . but I don't need help. I'm used to taking care of myself. For a long time . . ." he muttered, slowly sitting up as he clutched the front of his shirt. "For once, this was not a monster of my creation hitting me though . . ." he whispered, smiling slightly to the Blue Fairy.

In a town that no one really could remember -- since it was so small -- lived Victor Blitzkrieg. He had a wife -- Mary -- but she had passed away. Before they had a child together. Which saddened Victor quite a lot. Victor had started to fiddle around with human creation, trying to make his own child. He got wind of the Evil Queen, how she had become a tyrant. Victor went to work, trying to create a creature to destroy her evil reign.

However, that was when he was visited by a fairy, all in blue. She told Victor to stop what he was doing, to instead go to Snow and James, how they would need his help with something. He agreed to go, but was soon stopped. There was a man with a snake sceptor, and he had brought lightning down upon the creature, making it move. 'Frankenstein's' monster, it was called. And it threw Victor square across the room, almost killing him . . .

Victor looked at the Blue Fairy, his eyes widening slightly. "You . . . you were the one who told me to stop making my creature. To go to Snow White and Prince James . . ." he said, smiling slightly. "Thanks for that . . ." he stated, rubbing his chest a bit before he heard the storm pass over finally. "After a few minutes, I'll get those rods. They've collected enough lightning to use in my experiment . . ." he said, more so talking out loud than to the Blue Fairy. "What's . . . your name? I don't want to call you 'fairy' or 'blue' all the time . . . faeries have names, right?" he asked, arching an eyebrow up.

{{ there's a part of the back story I'm writing, in part 37 or so, when Blue Fairy and Frankenstein meet }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xXx M u l a n

User Image

Misaki Yuki Hua

XXXXMisaki didn’t say anything she just sat there in a chair waiting. Her jacket and mask had been cast aside and she was watching Criss nervously. The constant beeping of the machine was a reminder that he was still alive. She looked at him seeing his eyes move. She looked to him, seeing slight movement in his hands. “C-Criss…” She murmured then seeing his hand move. She took his hand into her own and watched him.

XXXX “Don’t ever lie to me about your health again…” She said softly looking at him. She rested her head on the edge of his bed and relaxed for a moment. At least he was conscious.

XXXX Mulan was in the Queen's castle she sat in her court her chin rested in her hand. The queen going on about her past husband. She merely nodded gently in agreement. She wasn't really in a mood for the Queen to whine.

Masquerade

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

There must be something that there wasn't there before . . .

User ImageUser Image
my story ://: Beauty & the Beast / Alice's Adventures in Wonderland / Rumpelstiltskin || my character ://: Chip / Knave of Hearts / Rumpelstiltskin's Childxxxxx

Criss felt a hand hold his, and he blinked, looking at Misaki, hearing her say to never lie to her again about his health. "Sor . . . ry . . ." he whispered, feeling really weak. He tried to give her hand a little bit of a squeeze, but it barely even twitched in her hand. "I pro . . . mise . . ." he said, meaning he would promise not to lie about his health again. He weakly gave a slight smile, though his eyes closed soon after. His heart rate was climbing slightly.

Soon enough, the nurse on duty came into the room, saying only family can stay in the room for the time being. So, without giving Misaki any time to say anything else, the nurse placed her out of the room. Machines started to beep quickly as Ruby Pewterpott still remained in the room. The curtains were drawn, and no one could see inside of the room. The sound of the heart rate monitor going flat line was heard, and the sound of crash paddles going against his chest followed. A few beeps, flat line, paddle shocks. This repeated only twice more, before his heart rate was back to a slow pace.

Mrs. Pewterpott emerged from the room after the nurses opened the door back up, looking all shaken. "They need a donor to give blood. His blood type is so rare . . ." she whispered, looking to Misaki. "I . . . I don't know . . . what will happen . . . my baby . . ." she started to say, crying uncontrollably now. Criss was back to being unconscious -- he had been barely conscious before, and it was worse now.

Which meant that Criss could very well not survive . . .

// but he will, because we all love Darren Criss . . . . right? RIGHT?! //

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Blue frowned when he said he always lived on his own and didn't need help. He smiled to her but she continued to worry. He would never be okay and Blue hated that fact. She was there to help people and grant them their wishes, not for them to suffer. Though... Magic always came with a price as the Dark One always put it.

His next words were not surprising, but at the same time, they were. He finally remembered. Blue smiled softly and nodded. " Yes, I was the one to tell you that. " She heard him say something else before asking her name. Blinking softly, she smiled and transformed herself into her human like form.

" My human name or my very first name, is Maxi Littner. I'm used to people calling my Blue... But I wouldn't mind if you called me by my first name. " Maxi answered and waved her wand to let the pain in his chest go away. " Though... Not everyone knows my first name... So only call me that just around me, alright? " She smiled softly and took his hand in hers to gently kiss the top of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff