Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 > >>

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
T a b i t h a G u i n e v e r e W a d e
" Big things come in small packages. "

User Image

Tumbelina looked up at him. The two of them stilled and she looked at him still holding his hand in her own. Her blue eyes searched his dark ones seeing the pain there. Had she hurt him? Had she done something wrong? He leaned in kissing her and she smiled accepting the kiss and even going so far as to put her hands on his shoulders. She looked up at him seeing the slightest change.

A change in light really.
                              It was true… Everything that strange woman in the woods had told him…. That true love’s kiss could break any curse… That was all it took. He asked what was happening. “It’s working, its really working.” She murmured before she kissed him again. “The woman, she told me that true love could break any curse…” She told him looking up at him.

Her eyes full of love and affection for a moment but then she saw it, the change in his eyes going back to normal… He didn’t seem happy.

Tabitha groaned softly, very softly her eyes fluttering open. “W-What happened…?” She held her own head feeling hands on the side of her face. Her eyes went wide for a moment. Recognition perhaps? And yet there was fear and concern. Then she saw the concern in his eyes, concern she hadn’t seen in all of her time she had spent with the demon.

This was love. True Love. She relaxed leaning into his hands. “Don’t be mad with me ever again, like you were then… I can’t lose you more than once Rumpelstiltskin…” She murmured a familiar challenging gleam in her eyes. The girl who had once been the size of a thimble, always ready to challenge the demon.

snowlayout User Image snowlayout User Image

tab tab ooc ://: first icon is outfit, second is song choice.
xxxx

User ImageUser Image

Looking back to the woman, her eyes alight with warmth - content. Words to mirror such an expression. It was working? What was working? A mind unable to quite think straight. Still lost as to what she spoke of. Once more warmth felt as her lips pressed to his own. A reciprocated kiss followed with such an internal reluctance. Something that urges the demon to pull away. He cared for this woman - more than any other. Even if unable to admit it to himself, Rumpelstiltskin had grown to love Thumbelina… her company being something he could not be without - yet it would be soon hard to believe this demon ever had such sentiments… no, you would not believe it granted the words soon to slip, the reaction he would have to the next words to part his beloved’s lips.

She…? She told her! Already knowing the answer, but still the words themselves slip forth. “Who told you?!” Venom seemingly to drip. What happened to the warmth so commonly shown toward the woman? All but lost. Not daring to touch her - restraint show? Perhaps… what ever little remained.
                          Gazing toward his hands - as if to make sure he was still himself. Anger clearly painted across Rumpelstiltskin’s features. And that temper only to rise - even his tone elevated when speaking. Knowing well who the woman was - the woman Thumbelina spoke with: the Queen. “She put you up to this…” Moving from her reach. Unable to look at Thumbelina, continuing to shout - though seeming one whom lost touch with reality. “…didn’t she?!”

In the corner of the room - a mirror covered in thick fabric rested. Hands reaching forth - pulling upon the material. Yet the only reflection seen his own. “Did you really think you could defeat me? Pitting her against me?” Unable to keep those vocals level - this demon wasn’t simply mad - livid. “You can never defeat me!” Turning sharply, eyes narrowing - a frost hinted within them. Void of light, of warmth. Would she finally be able to see the demon for what he was? This was the side people feared.
                          “Or was this your doing?” A smile to play upon those lips - but not one like you’d think: most sinister. Index finger extending, pointing - motioning toward her as if to challenge. Though Rumpelstiltskin wasn’t yelling at this moment, the words themselves still as harsh as before in nature. “Was this all a part of your plan - to get your revenge? To be a hero?” Not waiting for a response. Reaching - pulling upon her arm. Darkened orbs staring upon her. Knitted brows remain, pain hinted in the words themselves - it hurt all the more granted he actually cared for her. And yet - she betrayed him - used him… or so that was what the demon believed. What the dear Queen undoubtedly wanted from the start when she spoke with Thumbelina. “You ill bred treacherous wench. You never cared did you?” No matter what she’d say - her honestly would not be seen. His cruelty, his rage would blind him of the truth… a truth he just could never believe, not until it was too late.

Coming to - a slight stir in her frame, a loud grown to escape. She was waking. Still the look remained painted upon that canvas - the concern to linger. Had she forgotten the words to slip? What caused her to black out? Should he be the one to remind her? “You just passed out momentarily is all.” Is all? Attempting to offer a smile in hopes to comfort her - yet still unease rested within, prevented such from materialising, from lifting at this moment.
                          Blue orbs opening further - holding his own gaze. Perhaps momentarily discombobulated - forgetting her surroundings? Whatever the reason mattered little. Sebastian had no intent of removing his hand away, from leaving her side - not until sure she would be all right.

Silence to fall between them. Lifting his other hand, to gently comb away any loose tendrils from her face as her cheek pressed against the other that still remained upon her flesh. But the words to fill the air caught him off guard. Still crouched next to her, swallowing hard. Orbs momentarily cast to the side though soon corrected - how he could remember the words spoken so vividly. And the pain he felt reliving it each and every day after her passing… or what he believed to be. “I had lived every day regretting those words - regretting my actions.” Perhaps the only actions he ever regretted doing. His thumb gently to caress the side of her face. She wasn’t aware of what lies the Queen had fed him after her departure - after he told her to leave his castle. Nor the torment of such memories.

His voice drawn into a whisper, as not to let others hear. Yet a seriousness held, a sternness to the words uttered. “Thumbelina you must not to speak my name out loud - to not speak of then.” How was he to explain it - this curse… his involvement. He couldn’t - no here. “Things are very different here - magic does not exist like it did…” A pause granted. But for what he had in store - magic would soon return. Leaning his head against her own. The details of what was in store did not matter now - no, she should not concern herself with such matters. Sebastian, this demon in human skin would see to it that no harm would become her. “I honestly thought I lost you…” His lips nearing her own, a want to kiss her like he should have then when she first confessed her love for him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Openly Opposing Cacti [ Profile Thread || [[Link]] ]
[[ --- ]]

◆◆◆ Location [--At the Masquerade Ball [inside]--]
              ◆◆◆ Company [--Tabitha Guinevere Wade--]
              ◆◆◆ Mood [--Concerned--]
              ◆◆◆ Attire [--[[Link]]--]

xxxx
User Image
SON OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ; LOST BOY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DOONOTOREPEATOANYTHINGOTHATOYOUOWOULDONOTOSIGNOYOURONAMEOTO

He blinked the strange visions away. They were occurring more and more frequently than ever, and it did little to console him. One of many foster children, the teenager had never been prone to daydreaming. He was far too practical for that. Even if he were it would only serve to drive him into a pit of self-pity; it was of no value to the eldest of a half a dozen foster children who was often slotted into the role of ‘babysitter’ for the convenience of their shared foster parents. Although…a small hopeful whisper in his head, the voice that he thrust from his coherent thoughts every day because it was of purpose, wished to linger in those snippets of an alternate life. For instance the latest scene that had slowly formed, and just as slowly faded from his minds’ eye, was a panoramic view of an enormous room. It hosted several windows and floor upon floor of bookshelves each brimming with journals, tomes, novellas in every size and hue imaginable. It was not the place itself that remained imprinted on his memory but the two people seated on a plethora of cushions with several stacks of books surrounding them. A mother and her child, each eagerly engrossed in the pages of their chosen novels, sharing their love for learning. How he knew the two were related he could not possibly explain, but it was a sure truth just as the fact that he had brown hair.

An ache in his chest betrayed his aloof demeanor, revealing to himself that he was perhaps not as practical as he had thought himself to be. It took him several moments to regain a proper persona of indifference. He had claimed a shadowed corner in the massive decorated room, observing those around him but never interacting. It was not that he was anti-social; he simply had nothing to say with those closest to his proximity. After all, he was not one to usually engage in conversation with those his own age being one of the rare types to mature and grow up earlier than most…one of the perks, or would it be a disadvantage?, of being the eldest in a foster care family. It was a shame at times though because the adults he knew would rarely find it worthwhile to spend time conversing with a thirteen-year-old. It was a true shame, for both parties. It was a wonder as to why people found his talent of writing short novels an outlet for frustration…then again, he supposed, it would require others to get to know him in order to understand.

He shifted his position in the spindly chair; he stretched his legs before him, crossing them at the ankles. He was not even entirely sure as to why he had attended the function. He was certainly not even supposed to be in the building; he had been scheduled to babysit for the night but had switched with the boy a year younger than him in the family to take over his slot. But after reading every single book describing the activities hosted in a masquerade ball…he simply had to see for himself what it would be like in real life and not just his imagination. A book lover to the extreme, his preferred genre was history, how could he possibly resist the opportunity to preview a real-life masquerade that was mentioned consistently through his favorite era? His attire certainly reflected his interest in it. Woolen trousers in a deep forest green tucked into the same chestnut leather boots that he had used for his pirate costume during Halloween the year before. An off-white loose blouse peeked from beneath an ochre faux-silk vest with an embroidered forest scene upon it which was accented by a dress coat the same hue and material as his trousers with piping along the collar, cuffs and hem in deep brown. His hair was combed back and an unruly curl lay across his forehead, the rest hidden beneath his leather tricorn hat, another recycled item from his pirate costume. All in all, he appeared as a lesser noble from the eighteenth century. It certainly helped him blend into his shadowed corner.

Terra-cotta orbs, a rare shade for eyes of which he was constantly reminded of, surveyed the forming couples, picking out a familiar person time and again. His expression darkened when he recognized a familiar slim figure clothed in a brilliant white gown dancing with another a mask tightly fastened to her smiling features. It was Janet. He had been harbouring a crush on the older girl for a year to date. Of course, he never helped his cause by being mute the majority of the time when he was around her, or bringing up topics that few had interest in other than himself…like History. He crossed his arms over his chest in a brooding manner, his face carefully blank but clearly unimpressed. He narrowed his eyes to better distinguish just who it was that she was dancing with, clad in ebony and white. Those boots though…they were the precisely the same as his own, a memory of a band of boys and himself donning them on a cool October night collecting candies. Then it clicked. Pierre, one of his friends even though they were several years apart. He felt mildly betrayed, but then his rationality burst through. He had never disclosed to anyone just whom he was sweet on. How could his friend possibly realize that he was dancing with the girl that Emry fancied? The logic replaced most of his frustration and anger…but he was not perfect thus some discreetly remained evident in clenching of his jaw.

He tore his jealous glare from the young woman who he had a romantic interest in and his friend and onto another…whom seemed vaguely familiar. As if he had met them before in other circumstances. The two, an older couple…mid thirties or so he guessed, were gracefully descending the grand staircase. He unknowingly leaned towards them, silently pleading for them to remove their masks. Despite having lived in the town for his entire life there were still men and women he had yet to be introduced to. It was then when he noticed that the older gentleman wore the same boots as his own. Perhaps they had been on sale the same day that his friends and him had purchased theirs? Unlikely. Was it merely a coincidence? But of course it was…after all, there could be nothing significant about donning the same boots as another. That would be ridiculous. He removed his hat and tunneled his fingers through his dark locks in frustration. Why was he suddenly so interested in a couple he had never met before? There were several other duos in the room that he had similarly never spoken with, why was it this particular pair that piqued his interest and filled him with a yearning for affection? Especially from two strangers?! He had been raised just fine without love; surely he had not been treated poorly while in the foster care system. After all, he was appreciated…if only for his babysitting skills and generally quiet demeanor. He was liked enough…even if that was only because he could take care of himself and required little from those who were his foster parents. Truly, his childhood was better than what some children were forced to put up with. So why was it then, which he deeply desired to acquaint himself with these two adults and kindle the hope that they would adopt him as their own into whatever family they had?

It was absurd.

00C: sorry it is so short for an intro post! D:

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Bane Everett Harrison ~ Bane Everett Harrison
~ a . k . a . ~
Beast ~ Beast

Bane heard his wife say that they were being watched, and he shrugged. "Let everyone watch if they want. You're the Belle of the ball, and you should forever be in the spotlight, especially with the way you look tonight . . . there's just . . . something there . . . and . . . before, I thought I saw . . ." he said, his voice getting softer when he got closer to the end of that statement, before he shook his head to rid himself of the words he would say next. "For some reason, I wanted to say you did not shudder when you touched . . . my paw . . . something that could not be . . . well, I'll ignore . . . of course, it seems like you've never looked at me this way before . . ." he said, chuckling at the rhyming he had just spoken.

He saw the strand, and reached up to tuck the hair behind her ear. "What is it?" he said gently, his hand resting on the side of her face, cupping her cheek. He then looked over to the side, seeing a boy staring at them. His eyes widened behind the mask he wore, before he arched up an eyebrow, the scarred one. He then looked back at his wife -- he did not know why, but the kid was . . . familiar. Like someone he had seen before. No doubt he probably passed the kid on the streets of Sequelton -- it was easy to bump into people around town. But . . . it felt more familial . . . but he could not put his finger on it.

Since the song they had danced to had finished, he led Rebecca off of the dance floor, going to the punch bowl to get some punch. When he picked some snacks, he started to loosen the mask, letting it fall to hang around his neck. This exposed to the boy who was staring to just who he was -- Bane Everett Harrison.

His father.

[ clothes ] [ journal ] [ song ]

══════════════════════════════
{ look up 'Hey Gurl Belle' on youtube. You will laugh. }
══════════════════════════════

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Becca looked up at him and flushed even more. She smiled looking up at him as he spoke. When he tucked her hair back she smiled looking up at him still. “That was very poetic.” She said smiling and following him off the floor. “ Do we know him?” She asked absently. Her brows furrowed, she knew most people in the town.

Becca followed him standing on her tip toe and kissing his cheek. “I’m going to go find a table for us okay?” She said smiling up at him before she walked away. She looked up at the boy on the stair case once more and felt her brows furrow, that one strand of hair falling from her forehead and curling between her eye brows. She was about half way to an empty table before she stopped and approached the boy.

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help but notice you were staring at my husband and I. Have we met?” She asked looking at the boy.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton
Joining me ://: A stranger
Dancing to ://: Happy by Never Shout Never
Oh my! :/ Who are you?
Dressed for the ball ://: Literally.
{{ ooc ://: }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
T a b i t h a G u i n e v e r e W a d e
" Big things come in small packages. "

User Image

Thumbelina was smiling up at him and then she noticed his expression had changed. He looked upset, angry, and as if venom was going to drip from his teeth. Then he started to speak and she stumbled backward slightly away from him. “The old woman in the market…” She murmured weakly. He walked away and she watched him to frozen to move away from her spot.

She looked at him as he shouted and finally her own fear snapped and turned into anger itself. She couldn’t believe he was yelling at her like this, he had never yelled at her like this… Not even when she had tried to run away from him and his estate… She looked up at him as he spoke to her but still faced the mirror. He turned to her claiming that she couldn’t defeat him. Defeat him?! She watched him as she saw the demon he truly was.

He pointed at her almost a challenge and he spoke still. Revenge? To be hero? She looked at him confused for a moment and she stepped closer, with the similar speed and fearlessness she had when she had climbed a tree to escape him when they first met. She slapped his pointed finger away from her, and did the one thing she never thought she would do. She slapped him, hard with all her strength. “How dare you.” She looked at him. “I love you… Loved you.” She corrected.

“Everything we have been through together, and you do this?!” She huffed slightly and looked for the words to say, but only a three came to mind. “I’m leaving… Goodbye.” She looked away from him, her frame shaking before she went up the stairs gathered her things into one bag, including her old friend the mouse, and her dog following obediently behind her, growling and barking at Rumpelstiltskin as they passed. She stopped in the door way. “Don’t forget to water the roses… They need the attention.”

Such an impersonal goodbye. And that was it, she was gone, out the door and walking down the path to the horse barn. Oh yes, she intended to take a horse too, and Rumpelstiltskin wouldn’t stop her, he was too busy basking in his rage and hate. Once she was off his estate, the tears came. She had never loved someone the way she had loved him, and now, it was over.

Tabitha looked at him as he explained that she had just momentarily passed out. She looked down at him hearing him speak. “Just imagine how I must feel… Telling you I didn’t love you? Ru-Sebastian… Every day after I left, I couldn’t function, I was afraid and broken. I was worried you’d take away what you gave me, afraid you’d come and try to force me back… And I had never experienced such heart break… You were my first love. My only love.” She explained looking at him. Once more back to lecturing her, acting as if she were a naïve child. She shook her head slightly and smiled softly looking down at him. "I’m not going any where ever again.” She murmured smiling softly.

His lips drew nearer and she paused. “You won’t shout at me if I kiss you will you?” She asked playfully before she leaned in to kiss him deeply bringing one hand to his shoulder and smiling softly and only breaking the kiss when she saw a distraught Raven standing a few steps from them.

snowlayout User Image snowlayout User Image

tab tab ooc ://: first icon is outfit, second is song choice.

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
XXXRaven Amelia Nailliv
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe evil queen

What do you want I'm Busy At://: Sequelton masquerade
Wait your turn, I'm talking to ://:Jacob previously, now Tabitha and Sebastian
Excuse me while I pretend to care ://: Oh no.
WAIT!? How do I download music to this thing? *pokes ipod* ://: nothing
This outfit would cost you an arm and a leg://: I AM the fairest of them all

She looked at her son as he attempted to reject her gift. She frowned slightly looking up at him. It was not good to make her unhappy. She had lost most of her sanity long ago… She shook her head. “You will take it… I can not tell you what it is for or why I’m giving it to you, but just know, this is not a toy, do not waste this on that little Tart.” She ordered. She stepped away from him and paced slightly.

“Once the curse is in effect, we will go somewhere with no happy endings, but I will be set for life, if you can get there, with your memory intact I can be the mother I never was for you. You won’t have to Rebel against me the way you do now.” She told him looking up at the ceiling for a while before she waved her hand. “Now go, we can’t be seen together for so long without one of us trying to kill each other.” She told him, not looking at him.

She truly did love her son.

Raven looked down at her son, and she frowned slightly listening to him… If the curse was weakening Sebastian would need to know as well. She looked at him pulling off his jacket and placing it over the bleeding wound. “No no… You are not. Hold this over it, just stay here I’ll get Sebastian… We’ll bring back enough magic to save you Jacob… This is why… this is why I gave you the counter spell, so you could use it… Not that stupid child.” She stood and hurried out searching the crowds for Sebastian.

She found him, with Tabitha Wade, mid kiss. She looked away and cleared her throat. “Sebastian, I need your help… Please, Jacob’s hurt.” She could see it in his eyes, he was going to say no, but Tabitha, well Thumbelina, was on her feet and tugging Sebastian along. “Come on Sebastian, you have to help him.”

Did she remember? Raven felt her heart grow tight. With fear and concern.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
JACOB CHORDSTREET

tab tab tab tab tab it❜s an APHRODISIAC
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab just watching you like that
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab just watching you like that
xxxxx
tab tab tab tab tab I am xl.o.s.i.n.g t.i.m.e
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ( losing time )
tab tab tab tab tab and he❜s feeding me this
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab HOT track . . .
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↺ on my mind

F**K HIM, HE❜S A DJ
all night long, he❜s got the beat

She was taking away happy endings? Jacob could not hear that and let it slide. "Why? Why would you take away the happy endings? You had a happy ending at one point, with my father. I can remember, just how happy you were. Just because he's gone, just because everyone left and right, except for me, is getting happy endings . . . you want to destroy the happiness?" he asked, his eyes wide and filled with sadness at that thought.

He looked at the paper, rolled up . . . he put it in a little void for the time being. He had magic, portal magic actually. His hat created portals to other worlds, really. But he could pull up small portals with his hand, his other hand that was not the 'Sledgehammer' one. "And don't call my Alice a tart. And it wouldn't matter where we were, mother, I'd still rebel. That's what young adults do to their parents . . ." he stated, before he bowed slightly to the queen, before turning.

"Please, don't take away happy endings. If you do, I'll never be able to find mine . . ." he whispered, giving a slight smile to his mother at a last glance.

Jacob shivered, losing much blood already. He whimpered slightly, looking to his mother. "R . . . Rio . . . did . . ." he started to say, before he coughed up blood. He was losing strength, even in his Sledgehammer hand. He heard his mother leave, and he felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Mom . . ." he muttered, blood spraying every time he opened his mouth now. His eyes were closed as his heart started to pump faster inside his chest. If magic was not brought back soon, then that would mean he could die . . .

User Image
keep playing that song
it works for me tab tab
DROP THIS TRACK
DROP THIS TRACK
DROP THIS TRACK

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
xxxx #483D8B = past #8470FF = talking

User ImageUser Image

Patrick looked at the girl, Ashlee, and as soon as he felt her lips press to his hand, he completely zoned out. Instead, he felt this weird sensation like he was looking down on himself. Nothing felt real, and yet everything felt real at the same time. He blinked after she talked, his eyes finally refocusing. "Ashlee . . . it's been so long . . ." he whispered, a glimmer of his real self pushing through as he smiled slightly, his uninjured hand reaching out to cup her cheek in his hand.

The glimmer soon faded though as his hand dropped from her face, his eyes blinking numerous times. "Sorry . . . I . . . I don't know what came over me . . . but somehow, it feels like . . . I've known you for a long time. Like . . . we're connected. That sounds stupid . . . I'll just . . . shut up now . . ." he said, smiling sheepishly. He then looked over to where Syrena was, sighing. "Even when I'm mad at her, I can't be completely mad at her . . . I should talk to her, dance with her . . . thanks Ashlee . . ." he said, gently smiling to her as he excused himself.

He wrapped up his hand in a napkin as he approached Syrena, smiling slightly to her. "Can I have this dance?" he asked as the song played on. Patrick began to dance with his wife, a graceful, gentle dance that held people's gazes completely and unapologetically. His voice hummed along with the male's part in the song, and their dance continued on, capturing the audience with their love.

Yes, love.

Screw you all if you hate that description. But it is the pure truth.

Out Of Character ■▫ [ yup, screw y'all if you don't like it. lol. ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxXX▅▅ ▅ Location [ masquerade ]XX▅ ▅▅ Company [ Syrena ]XX▅▅ ▅ Mood [ eh, I still love my wife ]XX▅ ▅▅ Attire [ X ]

xxxx

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee Alice AndersonThe Masquerade
Snow White's and Prince James' daughterHaha, Justin of course~

Ashlee felt tears gather up in her eyes as her father said her name. " Daddy... " She whispered softly, voice slightly cracking as some tears fell. They were hidden behind her mask, so he didn't get to see them. When he said they were connected, she wanted to say something, but nothing came out. She only nodded weakly as she watched him go and dance off with his wife, her mother. Or in the real world, her distant cousin.

A few seconds later, Ashlee released a heavy sigh as she finished her wine. She might as well go find Justin. Maybe he was directing traffic. She wanted to see him at least once, even if he was far off in the distance. Slowly walking out after taking off her mask, she walked down the sidewalk and listened to the music in the distance. " Justin? " She called loudly, not seeing any cars around. Maybe she needed to walk further. Sighing softly, she really wanted to at least do one dance with him...

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
SYRENA WEISS

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SNOW WHITE

Once Syrena had arrived, she searched for Jacob. She wanted to have at least one dance with her best friend, but he wasn't around. She eventually saw Ashlee at the DJ stand where Jacob was supposed to be. Why was he not there? Frowning softly to herself, she sat at a table and watched people dancing. She wished she had her husband to dance with, but he was drowning himself in liquor. Yes, she knew he was doing that. Just another excuse to get away from her.

He had every right too. Syrena had cheated on him and it laid a heavy guilt on her heart. She almost did it again but Jacob stopped her. Sighing softly in her seat, she watched more people dancing. Blinking as she felt a wave of a new sensation, she looked over at Patrick, who seemed to be with Ashlee. But the face was familiar... Her real self caused her to tear up and Syrena shook her head slightly, wiping away the loose tear that had fallen.

" Patrick? " Syrena whispered as he asked her to dance. Her heart fluttered and immediately agreed. As they danced, she only focused on him and leaned her head gently on his shoulder as she danced with him. She did not care for the stares. She was really happy that Patrick wasn't ignoring her for the dance.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageUser Image

Patrick looked at Syrena, noticing how there had been tears in her eyes from before. "Don't tell me you were crying . . . because of me . . ." he said, looking into her eyes. The song had stopped, and he made his way over to the table where Syrena had been sitting. "Look . . . I love you, Syrena. Even after what you did . . . I can't stay angry with you. I just can't. I really can't. I can be mad at Jacob still, but I can't stay mad at you . . . promise me you'll never do that again, and I can put this behind us . . . promise me you'll never be unfaithful, that's all I need to hear . . ." he said, his own eyes getting slightly teary.

He wanted to hear his wife say that she would never do that again, never show infidelity in their marriage ever again. He gently took her hand in his, holding it, while he gazed into her eyes, hoping and praying she would say those words, say that promise that he wanted her to make. He was not a controlling husband -- far from it. But he never wanted her to cheat on him again. Ever.

That was fair, was it not?

Out Of Character ■▫ [ anyone who thinks that me asking them how they are is bad, well . . . don't be surprised if I stop pm'ing you all together. I wouldn't want to make you think negative things about me, after all. : ( ]

xxxxxXX▅▅ ▅ Location [ masquerade ]XX▅ ▅▅ Company [ Syrena ]XX▅▅ ▅ Mood [ eh, I still love my wife ]XX▅ ▅▅ Attire [ X ]

xxxx

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
SYRENA WEISS

SNOW WHITE

Syrena saw him pull her over and she shook her head as he asked something. She was not crying because of him... She didn't even remember why she was crying. Maybe it was the lighting. Hearing him, she listened. She noticed his teary eyes and she sighed softly, a worried look spreading across her face. " Patrick, I thought I already apologized and promised this? " She smiled and kissed him softly.

Pulling away, Syrena took both of his hands and placed them on her waist. " But I will repeat it I suppose... I promise to never be unfaithful or to cheat again. I mean it. All I want in my life is you and only you. Not anyone else... " Kissing his lips softly again, she pulled away shortly after. " But, I will see Jacob from time to time again, not anything like that again I assure you. He's my best friend and he was... " She trailed off when she felt a headache coming on. She closed her eyes and began rubbing her temples as a memory flashed in her mind. Several actually...

" Patrick! " Snow White barged into the dungeon where her husband was chained and imprisoned. She immediately went to the shackles that held him above the ground. Releasing him gave her hope again. Her prince and shining armor was alive. Now to get him out of there. Running with her army and dwarves, she carried her husband to their carriage.

" Please wake up soon my love... " Kissing his lips, Snow wished he would wake soon so that Ashlee could give him his welcome home hug and kisses.

Snapping out of that memory with a slight frown, Syrena blinked and looked at Patrick, forgetting what she was going to say. She looked down at one of his hands and noticed a napkin. Frowning and worried, she removed his hand and looked at it. " Oh darling, what did you do to your hand? " She grabbed his fingers from his said hand and gave him a reassuring look. " We better find Valerie and see if she can heal up your hand, alright? " Her eyes glistened slightly as she looked up at him.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageUser Image

Patrick heard her repeat her promise, to always be faithful to only him. "Thank you . . . I just needed to hear it again . . ." he said, his uninjured hand going to the side of her face and cupping her cheek in his palm. He smiled gently, though there was still reservations in his happiness.

He did not want to lose his wife to Jacob ever again.

Ever.

Prince James was in Ash Meadows, south west of where he and his wife, and daughter, lived. It was rather far south from Corazon, where the Queen of Hearts had left Bard -- the Hatter -- in charge. He did not feel himself being moved by his wife to where they lived, nor did he feel the kiss really.

He woke up an hour or so later, his eyes taking some time to focus and adjust to the lighting. He blinked, seeing that he was in the castle that Snow and himself built from the ground up -- with the help of their friends. Like the dwarfs, the faeries, and even Gepetto. And the Huntsman -- who was also the carpenter.

"Snow . . . you found me . . ." he said, smiling slightly. "The Queen handed me off to Morgan, that dragon witch woman . . . how did you know I was in Ash Meadow?" he asked, arching up an eyebrow in question.

Patrick winced as he felt the napkin being removed, hearing Syrena's response to his hurt hand. "I'll be fine . . . I just cut it on one of the wine glasses. I promise to get it looked at tomorrow . . ." he said, not wanting to bother Valerie on her night off.

Out Of Character ■▫ [ blech. zombie pokemon apocalypse. ]

xxxx

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User ImageUser Image
SYRENA WEISS

SNOW WHITE

Syrena stared up at him and leaned against his uninjured hand. Snow blinked and then sighed, nodding. " I suppose we shouldn't... " She wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed his lips softly once more. She placed another napkin on his hand and wrapped in tightly.

" Then if not Valerie, I will. I volunteered at the hospital for a while to know a few things... " She smiled softly and then felt as if she should head to the bathroom for a bit. Something was telling her that Jacob was in trouble. After all, he helped her why couldn't she help him? " Something's wrong with Jacob... I can feel it... Just not place it... " She whispered to herself, frowning as worry struck across on her face.

Snow White waited patiently for her husband to wake. As soon as she did, her grip on his hand, that she had been holding, tightened. " ... I had a hunch. " She smiled softly and then motioned for Ashlee to come in. " You can come in now Ashlee, Daddy's awake. " She spoke as a five year old ran in and hopped up to her father's bed and hugged him tightly. " Daddy! I missed you! " Came the little girl's cry as she started to tear up.

Snow smiled a bit and could feel tears well up in her eyes. " We both missed you... All of us missed you. I was afraid Grumpy might have gone alone to search for you if I hadn't stopped him. " She gave a heartfelt chuckle as Snow leaned down and kissed her husband's cheek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff