Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 > >>

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
T a b i t h a G u i n e v e r e W a d e
" Big things come in small packages. "

User Image

Tabitha smiled softly looking up at him. She followed him out to dance feeling him pull her close but still a modest gap between them, this was nice… She smiled looking around as they danced together. Then he spoke saying that he hadn’t expected to see her in his shop, and that even now he felt as if it was a dream, and that he would soon wake up. She smiled softly bringing her hand that was on his shoulder to his cheek. “Then we must be sharing a dream.” She told him looking up at him listening to the music as it played. “I hadn’t planned to ask you, I had hoped you would, but then it occurred to me, that I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t make my feelings known, I’ve always been a well voiced young girl.” She said looking up at him. “But something, some force, kept pushing me to you, like something that’s been destined for a long time…” She said looking at him.

She looked at him though for a moment her vision blurred and Sebastian’s face and even his eyes changed to something else, something demonic, and she blinked for a moment her fine brows furrowing and pulling together as she looked up at him her hand still resting on his cheek. “Sebastian, if I went mad, would you still want to be around me?” She asked suddenly. As the song ended and they walked off the floor she stopped for a moment nearly stumbling and grabbing Sebastian’s arm for support. “S-Sebastian…” She looked at him standing in front of him. “The past week has been wonderful and I can’t understand what it is that keeps drawing me to you, but I don’t want it to stop.” She told him her cheeks filling with a soft pink color. She leaned forward placing a gentle yet passionate kiss upon his lips before she pulled back.

Her eyes were wide. “I-I remember…” She murmured feeling light headed, she swayed again. “Rumpel-“ She fell then into Sebastian’s arms.

Thumbelina smiled dancing with him. “Theres something, that I’ve been meaning to tell you.” She told him. She had been there for a year now, she knew she was trapped, and yet she wasn’t trapped there because sometimes he took her out to go get things they needed, but that wasn’t the point. “I’ve thought a lot about this, and how much you mean to me, even though you are stubborn, and you hardly listen to anything I ever say, and your not very nice to small things… But I’ve realized.” She paused looking up into his dark eyes.

“That I’m in love with you.” She said softly. “And that it doesn’t matter to me what other people say about you, or even the cruel things you do sometimes… It just matters that, when I do see you smile, and then I see that you are happy, I feel happy too.” She murmured softly looking up to him. She watched him, blue eyes searching his and looking for some sort of response.

snowlayout User Image snowlayout User Image

tab tab ooc ://: first icon is outfit, second is song choice.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
xxxx #483D8B = past #8470FF = talking

User ImageUser Image

Patrick was still upset with what Syrena had done -- she slept with Jacob Chordstreet. Yes, it had been a week or so since he had been told about that, but it still cut him deeper than any knife . . . no, than any sword could ever do. It cut his soul, not his flesh and bone. And that was the worst kind of wound a man could be inflicted with. He remained quiet, arriving home all dressed up since he did not want to do so at him, and as he opened the door he saw his wife waiting for him. "Right -- let's get going then . . ." he said, slipping the mask down over his face, hiding the fact that he was still disappointed with her.

~ skip ~

They arrived at the masquerade, seeing many familiar faces. Of course, he did not know he was really a King in their real lives, a king merely through marriage. He was no prince, he was no knight in truth. He was a pauper, who had a poor twin who was chosen to be a fake prince. By the new emperor, King George. A man who decided that when one twin died he would just take the other, to be his fake son. A relationship that meant nothing.

In the fake memories implanted inside of him, he had been adopted by some guy when he was young, but the man kicked him out when he was eighteen, and left Patrick on his own to grow up.

When the music started for a new dance, he did not dance. He left Syrena's side, heading to the wine that was placed out for the adults only. He took a glass, drinking it in a quick gulp, swallowing the bitter liquid, forcing it to slither down his throat. He grimaced, but took another drink, and another. He was a man who could hold his liquor though, and the few drinks did not have an effect on him.

But he wished they did.

He wished desperately that they would.

Out Of Character ■▫ [ outfit is in the link below. ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxXX▅▅ ▅ Location [ masquerade ]XX▅ ▅▅ Company [ basically everyone in Sequelton . . . but he is alone ]XX▅▅ ▅ Mood [ tired of bull s**t ]XX▅ ▅▅ Attire [ X ]

xxxx

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xXx M u l a n

User Image

Misaki Yuki Hua

XXXXMisaki looked at him as he said that it was just his allergies. She frowned, something told her that he was not telling her the truth. Then he was gone from her side and she stood off to the side watching him as he sang, something about the lyrics he sang, it seemed like he was trying to convey some other message. She leaned back against the wall pulling off her jacket.

XXXXSeeing Criss smiling when he returned she smiled gently. “Well aren’t you a happy camper.” She said looking up at him. She sighed softly. “You are a really good singer even so.” She told him looking up at him before she noticed something on his lip. She brushed it away and her brows furrowed. “Criss are you bleeding? Did you bite your lip?” She asked picking up a napkin from one of the near by tables and dabbing the blood away.

XXXXHer brows furrowed slightly as she looked up at him. “I get the feeling you aren’t telling me something.” She said shaking her head slightly.

Masquerade

User Image

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
XXXJanet Elizabeth Tesoro
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWendy's Daughter "Jane"
User Image

If your looking for me, I'm at ://: Sequelton
I'm with ://: pierre
I'm definately thinking ://: I feel wonderful
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: I'm walking on sunshine
Oh? No I just got this on clearance... ://: The masquerade

Janet looked at Pierre and relaxed when he told her it would be fine. She nodded looking at Pierre and then out to Criss who was singing, she face palmed slightly seeing him approach Raven and then Sebastian.

“Yeah, I feel it too…” She murmured taking a hold of his hand with her own, something did feel weird. She just shook her head slightly and pulled him out as Criss’ song ended. “Come dance…” It was then that she felt eyes upon them, a few girls from school had identified Pierre and soon it would just be a matter of time until they realized who she was.

The young brunette pulled her boyfriend out to the floor happy to be with him, she had loved him then and she still loved him now. So she listened to the sound of the music and followed the music already feeling as if she was floating, with out Pierre’s magic.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

There must be something that there wasn't there before . . .

User ImageUser Image
my story ://: Beauty & the Beast / Alice's Adventures in Wonderland / Rumpelstiltskin || my character ://: Chip / Knave of Hearts / Rumpelstiltskin's Childxxxxx

Criss blinked, hearing Misaki say that he was a good singer. But then heard her inquire if he was bleeding. He knew that hiding the fact there was blood was stupid, but he did not want her to know he was sick. "I bit my tongue, is all . . . I'll be fine . . ." he said, smiling to her. "Come on -- let's dance . . ." he said, bowing to her, hearing the next song come up.

'So Close' by Jon McLaughlin. A beautiful song, really.

He gently took Misaki's hand, leading her to the dance floor. "You know, dancing is just choreographed fighting -- but without the punches. To be with someone on the same floor, moving with the reactions one uses in fighting . . ." he explained, leading her in a beautiful dance. He hummed the lyrics of the song, as he led her on in beautiful formations.

It seemed like the dance was memorized by everyone on the floor, as everyone followed suit. The spot light started to search for two people -- it kept washing over, making it seem to each duo that they were the only ones on the dance floor. "Now you're beside me, and look how far we've come . . . so far, we are so close . . ." he sang with the words, before the instrumental section started.

Glitter seemed to cling to the air as the dancing became a bit faster, a bit more extravagant. However, when the instrumental part came up, it seemed like fate was stepping in. Criss stopped the dancing, his chest hurting quite a bit. He started to leave Misaki, wincing as he stumbled outside of the building. He spat up some blood, clutching to the side of the building for support. He could hear the song end, with the high note echoing off of a violin in the recording. He shivered a bit, his health state not holding up.

All thanks to the curse.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

User Image
And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

PIERRE peter pan SKY xxxxx
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Pierre knew that the mask did not help cover his identity too well, but he hoped it would cover Janet's -- he did not want the girls to bother her at all. Of course, he could tell who the girls were -- one was actually Mayblossom, another was the talking Daisy. There was Tigerlily, and Lily, and even Jill Goldilocks. Soon they'll all know who they are . . . and realize what a waste of breath it is to try and get me . . . he thought to himself, dancing with Janet on the dance floor. He did not notice Criss leave before the song ended, however, as the dance was finished when the song completed.

Another song started to play, and Pierre danced still, his feet sometimes floating a bit. Of course, when he realized the magic usage, he stopped, landing with a bit of a thud each time. And each time he would give Janet an apologetic smile -- he did not mean to use his magic as such. But the magic was really linked to his emotions.

As the second song ended, he started to slow down, leading Janet off of the dance floor and over to the snacks. "To the curse breaking . . ." he said, giving a little toast after he poured himself and Janet a cup of punch. He clanked the two plastic cups together before he took a sip of his, and then set it down. "I wonder . . . when the curse breaks, do you think everyone will get their magic back?" he asked Janet, arching up an eyebrow as if to capitalize his question.

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

xxxAnd I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more timexxx
User Image
Who do you think you are?

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
XXXRaven Amelia Nailliv
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe evil queen

What do you want I'm Busy At://: Sequelton masquerade
Wait your turn, I'm talking to ://:Jacob,
Excuse me while I pretend to care ://: Dear god....
WAIT!? How do I download music to this thing? *pokes ipod* ://: none
This outfit would cost you an arm and a leg://: I AM the fairest of them all

Raven looked at Criss as he sang and moved to Sebastian next, she glared ever so slightly as he pushed through the crowd and she stood her defined eyes glaring at him behind the mask. “Be careful Criss, you should stay close to the booth when you sing, wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” She murmured looking up at him. She took note of the young woman who was dancing with, identifying people tonight was a little harder than most.

However, the tendencies of the dress, obvious asian influences to the dress. It was more than likely Misaki Hua, why did this bother her so much… Then it struck her, the last name was what caught her, the familiar grace, and Raven cursed under her breath, if things progressed like this, the people of Sequelton would remember before she could get her magic back, things could get dangerous….

Then a girl approached her asking who she was and she offered a gentle smile. “Yes I’m Raven.” She said politely. Then the girl mentioned Jacob and that he was hurt, in the bathroom… She didn’t wait for much more.

As if for once in her life, maternal instincts kicked in and she ran to the bathroom. She opened the door seeing Jacob on the ground. “You stupid boy! This is why I never wanted you to run away your terrible at taking care of yourself…” She cursed looking down at him.

“What happened?” She asked kneeling down by him.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
JACOB CHORDSTREET

tab tab tab tab tab it❜s an APHRODISIAC
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab just watching you like that
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab just watching you like that
xxxxx
tab tab tab tab tab I am xl.o.s.i.n.g t.i.m.e
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ( losing time )
tab tab tab tab tab and he❜s feeding me this
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab HOT track . . .
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↺ on my mind

F**K HIM, HE❜S A DJ
all night long, he❜s got the beat

The Queen of Hearts had given Ace a present -- a way to get out of the Enchanted Realm. He was confused -- why would she give him this opportunity? "Mother, I can't accept. You know that I would probably end up giving this to my Alice, don't you?" he asked, taking the parchment for the spell that would allow him to escape the confinements of the curse that she was planning to unleash on the world. This was before Ashlee was born.

Because when Ashlee was born, he changed who would be free from the curse -- it would be his niece, his goddaughter . . .

Jacob shivered, hearing Raven's voice coming through the opened door, hearing her say he was stupid . . . how he could not take care of himself. He then could feel her near him, and he heard her ask him what happened. He undid the black shirt he had slipped on, and showed the bloodied bandages -- one on each side of his torso. "It just appeared . . . something tells me this was before the curse . . . I think . . . the curse is weakening . . ." he started to explain, wincing in immense pain.

"I think . . . before you and . . . Seb cursed everyone . . . I was run through . . . with a sword . . ." he said, covering up his wounded chest and back with the shirt again. "If Valerie's here, she can probably dress the wound better . . . but . . . if this happened before the curse . . . I'm pretty much screwed . . ." he whispered, looking at Raven with pleading eyes.

He did not know that before the curse came about, he was stabbed through and through by Rio . . . who had taken his sword and stabbed him, as if to show Raven that she was not going to be controlled by her curse or allow her to control her any longer. And the whole memory spell was cast again by Raven, to forget her son and for him to forget her. And for the wound to disappear in exchange for the memories.

Spells and curses did not last forever though . . . they never did.

User Image
keep playing that song
it works for me tab tab
DROP THIS TRACK
DROP THIS TRACK
DROP THIS TRACK

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Rebecca looked at him and paused hearing him question her. She grinned putting her arms around his neck and kissing him gently. “You are my Prince.” She said smiling up at him and grinning as she stepped back looking at the dance floor, as a Ballad started to play she looked at him as he pulled her out on the floor. She was a little thrown off when she noticed so many people looking.

“Bane, we’re being watched.” She said smiling up at him before she noticed how wonderful he looked. It was like all time had stopped and now here they were in this dance together.

She felt her brows furrow when she saw something, Bane, but he looked different, like a Beast… And yet she wasn’t scared, he was her friend, and she still loved him. She blinked reality settling in as the song started to end and she looked up at him. The small strand of hair hanging in her face that often showed up when she was stressed or thinking to hard.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton
Joining me ://: Bane
Dancing to ://: Happy by Never Shout Never
Oh my! :/ How do I look?
Dressed for the ball ://: Literally.
{{ ooc ://: }}

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee Alice AndersonThe Masquerade
Snow White's and Prince James' daughterHaha, Justin of course~

Ashlee sighed softly as she finally scratched off Jacob's blood off of her hand. She needed a drink. Not a heavy one. But a drink nonetheless. Sighing softly and moving away from the DJ's stand, she looked over at the drink table. Someone was consuming all the wine. She tilted her head slightly before being strucken with tears. She looked down and tightened her jaw. Approaching him slowly and getting herself a wine glass, she took another wine and poured herself a cup. " I don't think it's wise to drink all of those at once... " She smiled at the man, hoping he would look at her. But at the same time she didn't want him too. So he wouldn't see her watery eyes.

Ashlee was playing hide and go seek with her papa, not the Hatter, but her real father. She ended up being the one that had to find him in such a large castle. After not finding her papa for more than twenty minutes, she started to cry. Her mother found her crying about a minute later and sweeped her up and reassured her daughter that they would find their prince. Even if it was the last time they played it. Snow would have to talk about some more serious matters later with her James. But for right now, it was their daughter that needed to cheered up.

Ashlee sniffled and tried wiping away the tears on her face but found out it was a stupid thing to do. Tears never went away. Not until she would find her papa. But back in the little mind of the little girl, she had to admit that he was a better hider go seeker than the Mr. Mad Hatter. " Daddy~ Where are you~? "

ooc: short, sorry ~ D:

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageUser Image

Patrick kept drinking, not noticing Ashlee until he had drank six glasses of wine. He was no light weight, which was a good thing -- otherwise, he would have been drunk and stumbling around the Masquerade making a fool of himself. When it registered in his mind what Ashlee said, he looked at her, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Did Syrena tell you to tell me to stop drinking?" he questioned, before he sighed, shaking his head.

"Sorry . . . I . . . I'm just . . . in a bit of a foul mood . . ." he muttered, putting down what would have been his seventh drink. He looked to the girl, seeing the tears catching in her eyes. He loosened the mask, looking at her as he set the mask to hang around his neck. "What's wrong, Ashlee?" he asked, knowing her name because she had come over during the past week to try and tell both him and Syrena that she was related to them somehow.

He felt concern for her, like a father would his daughter. Only, he did not know it was his daughter he was talking to.

Prince James had hid, for his daughter wanted to play hide and seek. Apparently, he was good at hiding -- compared to the Hatter. Though, of course he would go easy . . . should I go easy as well? he thought to himself, before he heard a voice behind him. He blinked, turning around, seeing the New Emperor from Lore. Well, he was not new anymore, and he was hardly an Emperor -- his name was king George.

"Why are you here?" he asked, his eyes narrowing. "Only here to congratulate, James. Or . . . do you go by your real name now, Pa--" he started to say, before the prince drew his sword and held it under the older man's chin.

"What is your true intention, King George?" he asked, anger on the tip of his tongue as well as the tip of his sword. "If you think you can just take me or whatever your plan is . . ." he started to say, before King George laughed, and withdrew a pouch. Before Prince James could do anything else, the dust inside the pouch was thrown on him, and James disappeared, ending up halfway across the Enchanted Realm.

Hidden away.

On the orders of Queen Raven.

Out Of Character ■▫ [ remember how we said in another flashback how the prince was gone -- hidden away by the actions of Queen Raven? That's what happened. ]

xxxxxXX▅▅ ▅ Location [ masquerade ]XX▅ ▅▅ Company [ Ashlee Anderson ]XX▅▅ ▅ Mood [ exhausted ]XX▅ ▅▅ Attire [ X ]

xxxx

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee blinked at his glare before sighing softly herself. " No, Syrena did no such thing... Did you two have a disagreement? " She asked softly before she was asked about her tears. Shaking her head lightly and smiling, even if it was weak smile, it was better than no smile at all. " I'm just worried for a friend... He's injured. Of course, it's not from the punch you gave him last week. " Yes, she knew of the punch. His face was bruised up in the hospital when she saw him.

" But you should have fun Patrick. Not mope around and drink all of the wine. Save some for others. " Ashlee tried to lighten his mood by attempting to make a joke. Of course, she had to be warey. She didn't want to insult him or anyone else in the town.

Snow and Ashlee looked everywhere, but Snow was starting to get worried. " Stay here with aunt Aurora, she'll take take care of you. " Princess Aurora happened to be at the castle at the time after chatting with Snow. Aurora smiled and took the little princess and tried to cheer her up. " Your papa is very good at hiding. But let your mom handle the rest. I'm sure he'll turn up soon. " Ashlee frowned, not understanding but nodded anyway. She just wanted her papa back again...

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User ImageUser Image

Patrick looked to Ashlee, hearing her say that Jacob was injured, and he rolled his eyes. "Well, he deserves whatever happens to him . . . while I was in a coma, he slept with my wife . . ." he muttered, picking up the seventh drink now, downing it in a single gulp. "And why shouldn't I be mad? I was betrayed . . . by the woman I love and care for . . . and by the man who . . . who . . ." he started to say, his hold on the wine glass too tight as it forced the glass to break and shatter, cutting his hand slightly.

He opened his hand, his hand shaking with rage not pain. He looked at the blood, and sighed, grabbing a cloth napkin and tying it around his hand after discarding the broken glass. "Sorry . . . I just . . . I hadn't told anyone what had happened . . . and you probably shouldn't be hearing this either, Ashlee . . ." he whispered, giving a grim smile to the girl.

"You should make sure Jacob's okay . . . he deserves to be in pain, yes, but not physical. If he's as bad as it sounds he might be, you should stay with him . . . though, don't hold a grudge against me if I sock him in the nose again . . ." he muttered, another slim, grim smirk on his face.

Out Of Character ■▫ [ Mary Margaret slept with Dr. Whale . . . ]

xxxxxXX▅▅ ▅ Location [ masquerade ]XX▅ ▅▅ Company [ Ashlee Anderson ]XX▅▅ ▅ Mood [ exhausted ]XX▅ ▅▅ Attire [ X ]

xxxx

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee jumped slightly and heard about her mother sleeping with the Mr. Mad Hatter. Frowning and sighing softly as she took his other hand, the one that wasn't bleeding, and she kissed the back of his hand. Of course, she had no idea that she still had magic still. So when she kissed his hand, he should have gotten either Deja Vu or a memory. Without her knowing of course.

" Just don't hold a grudge against her... I can tell she loves you a lot. I'm sure it was a huge mistake in her mind. But people learn from their mistakes. It's obvious she did since she only did it once. " Ashlee smiled softly and shook her head slightly. " Just give her a dance for me. Just one. If you still love her enough for more than one, go for it! Just... Don't mope around on wine. " She was reluctant to leave his side when he suggested that she go to Jacob but she shook her head.

" No, he has someone with him... I don't want to intrude on them... " Ashlee frowned slightly when he gave a grim smirk. " Just wait a while before you do that Patrick, I don't think it'd be a wise choice now. " She smiled softly, wishing her father would remember at least a little bit of her before the curse was broken. Even if she had changed slightly in appearence, she still had her mother's eyes and her father's smile.

ooc: Yup, and I love snow's response when he wanted to murder Dr. Whale. " We were cursed! *lifts hand* "

xxxx

User ImageUser Image

Knowing what to say - she always knew just what to say to pull his attention, to hold it in place - even how to ease that troubled mind. Fingertips leaving his shoulder, finding a more suited rest. A minute transfer of heat felt as her palm pressed against his clean shaven face. Brilliant blue able to warm that of his darkened gaze. But her words did not simply stop there. A confession?
                          Perhaps it should have been this shop owner to have asked her to the event, to this Masquerade Ball. Yet for some reason he hadn’t. He couldn’t. Yet, Tabitha wasn’t offended that he hadn’t or so, well hidden from staining her tone. The woman, even without her memories, was still the same as when he’d met her so long ago. Not one to keep her thoughts to herself, uttered underneath his own breath, “You don’t say?” Amused no doubt. But an amusement soon to fade - just give it time.

Such sentiments spoken - that they were to be together… it makes the memory all the more painful, the wound even deeper. The words - the awful words this man - that demon said to her then. Yet before a word upon this matter could leave Sebastian’s mouth, something noted in Tabitha’s expression. What had suddenly come over her? A foreign request to part her sweet lips. Speaking of going mad? What had gotten into the woman? Mind you - she was always a bit different. But urgency held within those very words. “I cannot imagine a time that I wouldn’t want to be in your company.” The music to quiet, shifting into another - but it may be best to take a seat. Offering his arm for her to take hold of - escorting the young Miss, both walking in stride with each other. Though the shop owner’s strides a bit longer than her own. Eyes slipping to the side. “There is nothing that would keep me from you,” Broadening that smile, a light-hearted tone maintained. “besides - you have already proven yourself crazy to want to be in my company.” Just as those dark pools slipped forward a swift tug felt upon his arm, his name to play upon the golden locked lady’s lips - but a slight stutter in place.
                          Using his freed arm to steady her frame. Perhaps not accustomed to walking in heels... seemed a logical reason for her footing to lack such grace. Unable to inquire if she were all right, Tabitha’s voice found strength to continue.

Face to face, as if her voice were the only able to be heard - the rest muted. But a faint ring of music to hit those ears - the only other sound that caught as she spoke with honesty that he, himself, had lost. “Tabitha…” Screw the formalities - the Miss Wade’s - he’d honestly like to call her by her real name - for now though this one would have to do: the one that fits with this reality she was still apart of.
                          Tabitha’s frame nearing, her lips pressed to Sebastian’s, passion evident - a kiss they hadn’t shared quite like before. Stilled too soon. A distance returned - perhaps a bit embarrassed? Though as his lidded orbs revealed themselves - able to see her expression, Sebastian cannot help the one that slipped across his own features. Brows furrowing. “Are you all-” Interrupted mid sentence. The words themselves stripped from his vocals… She remembered? Footing failing the young miss - though the shop owners arms already in place from that display of affection. It was known the effect of the curse had waned - yet still, why does it fill this demon in human skin concern when spoken from Tabitha’s lips?

The last word to escape - yet one that rang loud and clear - his own name: Rumpelstiltskin. An added weight pressing to Sebastian’s chest, his arms wrapping around her, to keep her from falling. Despite it being a wasted breath, still calling out to her, “Tabitha!” A few other’s stare from a far - their whispers audible. Thank goodness they are near one of the tables - at least he could set her down, attempt to pull her unconscious mind back.

Dainty fingers held within his own, a slow pace kept as the two danced together. After all - a promise was a promise. But it seems an ulterior motive had in her own actions, or perhaps seeing an opportunity that would else be wasted if not taken now. Vocals lift, and an attention granted. “And what exactly had you hoped to speak about?” Jubilance evident within the demon’s vocals, smirking while compelling her to speak on… mind you, the woman would have even without such a prompt - this much the demon was certain of.
                          Just what was Thumbelina getting at? Perhaps genuine feelings were lost on him - buried within that blackened heart - the hint behind her words lost. Was she trying to speak of his best qualities? A slight chuckle to escape - perhaps an attempt at flattery? If that were the case, she’d need to work a bit more on that now wouldn’t she. But no - a confession… working into one.

Though leading in this little dance, Thumbelina’s frame no longer moving in motion with Rumpelstiltskin’s. Stilling his frame before her. Orbs cast down upon her frame - held within those pools. Had she honestly admitted she loved him? That trademark smile to fail this demon. Lessening. Shocked? That was one way to put it. Who could ever love such a creature as he? But a man once - now nothing more than a depraved soul.
                          Confused - oh how those eyes betray him. What was he to make of her words?
                          Without even realising, this once human’s frame began to lean. Such a pained look hinted upon his face. Lips just barely touching her own - pressing closer to deepen the kiss between them. Brows narrow drastically yet lifting sharply at the bridge of his nose. No - this wasn’t right… Pulling back suddenly. His skin momentarily changing - the warm colour that those orbs once possessed flash momentarily before pulled back into darkness. A foreign feeling - unsure of what to make of it. Speaking out loud words that ought to have remained within, what floods his very thoughts. “What is going on… what is happening…” Orbs cast downward - a mind yet to piece it together - by Thumbelina’s kiss, her kiss could return him to normal.
                          The curse - his own curse - the one that made this demon what he was, weakening from such a simple act. True love’s kiss had the power to return him to the way he was, could grant this demon the happily-ever-after that never seemed possible - but that was not how he’d come to see it once realising. Instead believing it to be some cruel act - some game, some deal worked out with the Queen to remove the power he possessed.

Easing her frame into a vacant seat. Concern etched into the man’s well worn expression. A look, indeed, most foreign to the people here. Sebastian actually able to express honest compassion, concern for another other than himself? Surely had they not see it first hand they may never have believed it.
                          Gently tapping the side of her face, “Do not leave me a second time.” Unable to hide the horror within his vocals. “Tabitha…” repeating her name over again, one hand firmly held upon her shoulder, the other cradling the side of her face. A body limp - how the strings within pull taut.

This was no shared dream… no - nothing but a nightmare - would this be the harsh realisation - perhaps the price to pay for his sins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Openly Opposing Cacti [ Profile Thread || [[Link]] ]
[[ --- ]]

◆◆◆ Location [--At the Masquerade Ball [inside]--]
              ◆◆◆ Company [--Tabitha Guinevere Wade--]
              ◆◆◆ Mood [--Shocked || Concerned--]
              ◆◆◆ Attire [--[[Link]]--]

xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff