Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 > >>

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
XXXJanet Elizabeth Tesoro
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWendy's Daughter "Jane"
User Image

If your looking for me, I'm at ://: Sequelton High School
I'm with ://: Pierre and a Codfish
I'm definately thinking ://: Please?
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: So What by P!nk
Oh? No I just got this on clearance... ://: Let's go on an adventure!

Janet looked up at him still holding his hand momentarily. She let go and nodded as he talked about the crocs. “Don’t worry about it Pierre, that’s what I’m here for, keeping you out of trouble.” She said smiling as he hugged her gently with his other hand. She felt a slight pink tint her cheeks at the show of affection.

She knew Pierre was merely waiting to see how Coach Hook would react to her, she was kind of curious as well. Then Pierre was talking about how they’d be playing the Crocs at the end of the week, she just nodded gently. “You should get to practicing Pierre.” She said bumping him playfully with her hip. Her bag sat on one of the benches with her foil simply sitting on top of it.

Jane sat in the door way of the hide out before shutting it and walking out. She hadn’t heard much from Peter in a long time, and she was left on her own. “Peter?” She called out looking for him as she went along looking up into the trees. “Peter where are you? Where are you Peter?” She called trudging through the woods. She found herself worrying about the other more and more, afraid he may of hurt himself or that Hook may of gotten to him.

Janet looked at Hook one last time, and then at her foil before taking a deep and slow breath. “Well I’m going to sit and read, if you need me to rewrap it just let me know alright?” She told him before casting Coach Hook that almost seemed like a warning glance. The kind of thing someone gave you when you messed with something they loved. Something important to them. She went and sat down turning on her ipod and pulling a book from her bag to read.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image

Valerie Rose Wolfe
Red Riding Hood
"I'll do anything to be with you..."

User Image

Vαსℯჩiℯ თαშℯ it tℴ ℎℯჩ wℴჩk without anything stopping her, which was good. She was doing her rounds, checking on her patients. She went to the elderly ward then, checking to make sure that they were all sleeping soundlessly. She made their sleeping as comfortable as possible -- making sure they had clean pillows to rest their heads on, having new cool water in the pitchers. Valerie was rather helpful to everyone.

She checked the time, seeing that her shift was over. She clocked out, heading back home.

As Little Red Riding Hood saw the Wolf, she was not all that scared of him. He was being friendly, and there was no reason for her to be afraid of him. "Little Red Riding Hoo, have you noticed the beautiful flowers all around? Why don't you stay and look at them for a while? I don't think you've even heard how sweetly the birds are singing. You act as if you were on the way to school when it's really so much fun out here in the woods."

Little Red Riding Hood opened her eyes wide, looked around, and saw the sunbeams dancing in the trees. She caught sight of the beautiful flowers all around and thought,
                  If you bring Grandmother a fresh bouquet, she'll be delighted. It's still early enough that you're sure to get there in plenty of time. Little Red Riding Hood left the path and ran off into the woods looking for flowers. As soon as she picked one, she spotted an even more beautiful one somewhere else and went after it. And so she went even deeper into the woods.

Valerie headed through the forest once again, crossing the little bridge. She saw the beautiful flowers that grew only in Sequelton's forest, which made them rather special. Valerie went over, picking a few of the beautiful flowers. She then saw even more beautiful flowers growing nearby. Valerie's red lips curled up into a beautiful smile as she started to pick more flowers. Once she was done, she gathered the flowers in her arms and continued on her way home, finding the path rather quickly. She knew her way through the forest, and thus she never got lost.

Upon reaching home, she found a glass vase and arranged the flowers, putting water in the bottom. Beautiful . . . she thought to herself as she then headed upstairs to get a shower.

User Image
User Image

Red Riding Hood
Valerie Rose Wolfe
"...I'll wait for you"

User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Peter Pan Pierre Sky

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too
old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing . . .

All children, except one, grow up . . .

Pierre looked at Janet, feeling her still hold his hand. He heard Janet then say that she was going to keep him out of trouble, and he chuckled. He blinked after the hug, seeing her cheeks still slightly tinted with pink. He then heard her comment on how he should get to practicing, and he sighed. He felt the bump, and then went to the water's edge, doing a perfect dive into the cool water. For a moment, he felt like he was floating, even though he was sinking. He turned around in the water, looking up at the distorted image of Coach Hook. He puffed his cheeks, and then kicked the floor of the pool, so that he surfaced, some water spraying when he did.

He then started to do his laps, his hand hurting a bit as he continued. Why does Coach hate me so much? he thought to himself, doing his laps continually, faster than anyone else. He was the best swimmer -- the fastest and the one who could swim for long periods of time before becoming too tired for the strokes.

Peter had his head down, not noticing his body being carried off. The strange guy that had been talking to Hook had stolen Peter, knocking Hook unconscious as well as Peter. Hook did not want to go and let Peter get killed. The man was going to kill Peter probably, though it was hard to tell what his intentions were.

The man was walking in the forest, where Jane was trying to find him. When he heard his name being called out, Peter started to come to. His mouth was gagged so he could not really screamed, and his ankles were tied together as well as his wrists. He screamed a muffled scream, trying to call out to Jane. His forehead was cut and had dried blood down the side of his face. He had tears starting to come to his eyes, as he tried to struggle and get out of the man's grasp.

"Try all you want, Peter -- you won't get away . . ." he said, laughing evilly as he continued on his way.

Peter stopped after doing five laps back and forth, mostly because of his hand. He got out, sitting on the edge of the pool, watching the rest of his team mates continually swimming, yet not as fast as he was going just moments before.

as faith and trust and pixie dust . . .

currently located ://: Sequelton High School, indoor pool
currently with ://: Janet Tesoro & Coach Hook
thoughts ://: my hand still hurts . . . : (
on shuffle ://: I'll Try ~ Jesse McCartney
wearing ://: Sequelton Mermen Uniform

OOC ://: . . . we need more people!

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I'm definately thinking ://: Someone PLEASE push Coach Hook in the pool? It'd be funny.
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: So What by P!nk

Janet looked at Pierre over the edge of her book, she watched him swim as he moved through the water. She always liked swimming it was like floating. She sighed softly looking back at her book and reading one line without really reading it. She just couldn’t pay attention… She sighed shutting her book and leaning her head back against the wall looking at Pierre as he swam still. He was the best and she just smiled gently.

Then Pierre got out and sat on the edge of the pool. Janet didn’t speak, not wanting to interrupt when he should be practicing. Her calculating eyes settled on Coach Hook and stayed there for a long time before she finally pretended to be reading her book.

Janet could here laughter, it was not Peter’s, it was not Hook’s, it was some strange man. She looked out into the trees to see a man. He had Peter tied and gagged. She was wide eyed. Happy thoughts…. ‘Being a Lost Girl… The Lost Boys…. Flying…. Sword Fights…. Fighting Pirates….’ She repeated these things in her head until finally she started floating. The man who held onto Peter was rather large, and she doubted in herself. There was no way she’d be able to fight him. Her sword play was lacking and she was just a little girl. She flew as fast as she could until her worries about Peter bought her down. “Lost boys!” She had dropped in to the hide out and they all looked up at her.

“There is a new Villain. I don’t know his name, Wendy never told me about anyone like him but what I do know is we gotta save him.” She said frantically. And so they went to work, gathering bows and arrows, and swords and such. They all were out moving quickly through the trees Tinkerbelle flying by Jane. It seemed the only time they got along was when they worried about Peter. . .

Jane could see the man coming into the clearing. “Let Peter go!” She snapped standing a few yards away from them.

Janet looked at Pierre and sighed before getting up and walking over to sit next to him in the water. “Penny for your thoughts?” The brunette asked sitting down with him and looking at him. Her head tilted to the side slightly, she looked at him gently, her eyes soft and gentle. It was nothing like the kind of look she had given Coach Hook, it was so much more different.

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
---

User Image
[Here we go a g a i n I kinda want to be m o r e than enemies]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo take it easy on me I'm a f r a i d
xxx[ Here we go again we're sick like a n i m a l s we play pretend]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You're just a c a n n i b a l and I'm afraid I won't get out a l i v e
x[ No I won't s l e e p tonight]

[Oh, oh, I want some m o r e what are you waiting for?]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take a bite of my heart t o n i g h t xxxx
[I want to r u n and h i d e ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do it every time, you're killing me n o w
[And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of y o u ]xxxx

Joshua just stood back, eyeing the girl named Janet. His lips curled into a smirk, as he examined her fully. What was this before him? This girl clearly was showing so much feeling for Peter, and not just that simple friendship. This. . . Oh yes this was something more. It brought so many thoughts to Joshua's head that it could of exploded. Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice or hear anything else after noticing Janet. A soft laugh escaped his lips, just as water hit his leg getting his pants wet. Sighing he shook his head, his eyes following the sight of his team. He never understood how Pierre could go so damn good ! He figured it could be steroids? That's when Pierre stopped what seemed to be a break, maybe those steroids taking affect? Just a thought Joshua had in the back of his head.

Hook soon found him self waking up, against the cold wood of the jolly roger. His frame taking to a stand as he shook his head. His eyes dark, his face showing the form of anger. His hand tightened into a fist, as his lips parted. " SMEE. . . SMEEE. . . . SMEE you blundering fool come here. " The man shouted, as the very person he wanted came to his side. " ready the boats we are going to shore. " His words echoed, into a soft tone as he spoke. His body moving to his chambers, to gather his weapons. First the hook, next the sword, and finally two guns. "No One ! I mean NO one is stealing my kill of peter pan" The dark haired male spoke out in an angered tone as he moved back to the decks. Most of the pirates already started in the direction of land, while Smee awaiting for the captain.

Hook stepped into the small boat, and off they went to shore in search for Peter Pan and this mysterious man who had knocked him out. The very one he made a deal with but the moments of that deal seemed blank, fuzzy and nothing but static. Once on land, the pirates scattered searching the land for this man, not knowing what he looked like unlike Hook and Smee, they needed to find Peter pan instead.

While searching Hook heard the voice of a girl, it was loud, echoed and sounded like that little girl Pan was with. Hook brought his hook hand to his mustache curling it with a devious grin. His steps faster, onward to the destination a line of pirates behind him. Out from behind a large bush came Hook, his hook pointed at Janet and his gun pointed at the unnamed man. " Lets settle this. " His eyes moved from Jane to the man, really he needed to pick it seemed this man had so many tricks up his sleeves.

Hook stepped between Jane and the man, his hook fell to his side while the gun still aimed at the man. " The boy is mine, and mine alone to kill. " His tone was dark, yet you could sense something else. Something unexplained in Hooks tone.

And not very long at all after Janet came to the boys side, with this. . . This look of love, well I for one did not mind. But now? Seriously? When my start was trying to get better, working so we could win. The brat was getting in the way of that and needed to either get back to her seat or get the hell out. Joshua walked up behind the two, eyes falling on them both. His frame leaned down as he brought his head in close. First his eyes moved to Janet, His facial expression blank. " Just like your mother. Now I'd like you to stop with all this love, that is clearly radiating off of your body for Pierre and do it else where on someone elses time. You are distracting my star, little lady. " Joshua's head turned to the side his eyes now tracing along Pierre. " And you get back to practice, since it seems you can't notice she is having such deep feelings for you. Or maybe. . . You don't hold the same feelings, either way this isn't a date."

Joshua lifted back up, taking a few steps from the two as his eyes scanned the pool. Making sure no one else was lacking during practice. He already seen a few who might have to stay after, he didn't need people holding his team back. Either get with the program or sign off.

------------------------

Mood - Annoyed? Turned on? Pissed?
                      Location - School // Swimming Area
                      Speaking To - Pierre Sky // Janet
                      Relationship Thread
                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- The images are being edited- So a bit bleh )

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Peter Pan Pierre Sky

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too
old to believe

Pierre had not noticed Coach Hook eyeing him as he swam, as he usually did not pay attention to his coach. No, Pierre did not do drugs -- despite Coach Hook's thinking. He was just naturally good. As he sat there, he saw Janet walk over and sit next to him, hearing her ask for his thoughts. "Just my hand is hurting a bit. Wish it wouldn't hurt so much . . ." he muttered. He smiled to her, not knowing how she really felt toward him. Even if he did know, though, he would not want to strain their friendship by going out -- she was rather important in his life, and did not want to lose her.

Peter kept trying to struggle, but the man held on strong. "You're going to experience more pain if you keep trying to escape . . . I made a deal with your Hook friend, and he gave you to me . . ." the man said, talking about deals and such. Peter's eyes widened, tears streaking his cheeks. He ignored the other's warning about struggling, and continued to do so. I've got to get away from him! he screamed in his mind, seeing the Lost Boys and Jane coming into the clearing. Tinkerbell came by, and the man swatted her like a fly. Peter screamed in the gag, feeling the man jab him into the forehead. His consciousness started to drift, but he heard Hook into the clearing.

He heard Hook say that 'the boy' was his, and his alone to kill. Peter's blurred vision locked onto Hook, and he tried to escape again. He then got an idea -- he saw that the male that had him was now looking over at Hook and Hook's gun. He gathered his strength, and brought his head up, knocking it rather loudly against the man's. The man then dropped him, which made Peter fall upon a stump, which gave Peter a rather nasty gash on his forehead. Peter rolled a little bit, blood slowly dripping from his wound. Peter shakily reached up with his tied wrists, his fingers scratching at the gag that had been tightly put between his lips. He coughed up so much blood, not feeling well at all.

The man that had tried to take Peter away glared at Hook. "Looks like you won't be holding up your end of the bargain . . . so I'll just take my leave . . . you'll never be able to make any more deals with me though . . ." he smirked, some dust now surrounding him. Once the dark dust settled, the man was gone . . .

Pierre heard the coach coming up to him and Janet now, and he blinked, furrowing his brows together slightly. "Hey . . . Janet's my friend, that's all!" he stated, now hearing Coach Hook telling him to get back to practice. "Geez -- calm down . . . codfish . . ." he muttered, chuckling slightly then as he dropped back into the pool, starting his way to doing another lap.

thoughts ://: love?! WHAT?

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I'm definately thinking ://: Love stinks...
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: ipod is off.

Janet nodded gently looking at him. “That means the wound is healing, if it keeps hurting we can go to the doctor and get a nurse to give it a look.” She told him smiling. Her crystal eyes warm as she smiled. She simply ran a hand through her hair. “You’ll have to take good care of it, I won’t be around every few hours to clean it and wrap it.” She teased looking at the ripples in the water.

Jane looked at the man. “Peter isn’t Hook’s to give! Now you leave him alone you pimple-blasted troll!” She snapped letting loose one of her favorite insults. But then something she didn’t expect occurred. Captain Hook and Smee entered the clearing. There were other pirates with him, the lost boys froze, well this was a strange turn of events. When Hook spoke she looked at him with something that almost looked like understanding, after all, Jane was a smart young lady.

When the man disappeared she rushed forward. “Peter!” She literally shoved Hook out of her way and was moving quickly through the grass. She held Peter’s shoulders keeping him from falling and staring at the Man. She watched the dust surround him and then when it settled he was gone. She looked at Peter who was in terrible shape. Then at Hook her sword pointing at him. “You ever hurt a single hair on his head while he is like this-“ She pointed to Peter. “And I’ll run you through you old cod fish.” She glared at him before helping Peter up. The Lost Boys moved in. “But if you give him time… Let him heal, he’ll be flying like new and causing you bloody Pirates trouble again. Tink? Can you stay here and make sure none of ‘em follow us?” She asked. The little fairy nodded and flew off Peter’s shoulder and watched the Pirates. Jane looked over her shoulder at Hook before continuing on forward.

Janet watched Coach Hook as he leaned down his face close to her own. It took her strength to not spit in his face. Then he spoke about her mother. She stood to her feet. “Don’t you dare speak ill of my mother.” She snapped. Her crystal blue eyes turned to ice as she stared at him. Though that ice melted into frozen surprise. “L-Love? I don’t know what you’re talking about Coach Hook. Pierre and I have been close friends since my family moved here.” She scoffed as if it was such an idiotic idea. Even if it was true.

Then Pierre was told to get back to practice and that he should do so because he couldn’t seem to notice her deep feelings for him. She looked away her expression disgusted. To Pierre it would seem she was disgusted by the coach. But in all truth she was disgusted that Pierre never saw it and Hook did. “Bloody Git.” She mumbled under her breath. When Pierre said that she was his friend and that was all, the truth and to be honest, the obvious fact that Pierre didn’t see it, went to her heart.

Once Pierre was back in the water she took a deep breath and looked at Hook. “You are dull.” She said simply. “Pierre’s hand is injured, he can’t swim continually, he needs to go see a doctor.” She said looking at Hook examining him momentarily before turning and walking back to her seat.

She sat there and simply looked at the floor. To a trained eye, her heart break and light aura of loneliness would be obvious, but to a normal high schooler, she’d simply seem tired. She pulled her knees close to her chest and set her chin on her knees taking deep slow breaths. She was angry, pissed, and had never felt so alone...... "Stupid Hook..." She murmured to herself.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Jonah Huntington

Jonah sighed, sitting at the writing desk, trying to figure out what to write. It was hard to concentrate, after these few hours with everyone setting up and creating sets. It was almost maddening with the constant hammering of tools into the thick wood, the constant knocking on the smooth surfaces. Seriously -- this is obnoxious! he thought to himself, one of his hands entangling its fingers into his soft hair. Three O'clock turned the corner, meaning that it was time for him to head home. There was no set time to work, when working in the Theatre Company, but Jonah liked to come in early, so he could leave early. He was an actor as well as a writer, but in the current play he had no part -- just helping people learn their lines.

He packed up his belongings that he brought with him that day, and put them into his side bag. He said his goodbyes to the people working, seeing the Skys already making their way to stay late, as always. Their son . . . don't they ever think about him? he thought to himself, sighing as he shook his head. He walked onward, out the doors, heading straight toward where he lived. He unlocked his door as he then dropped his things off, before leaving his house once again, making sure he had his wallet. Jonah headed off to the Locksley Pub, entering through the two doors in the front of the building.

He made his way over to the bar, getting up on top of the bar stool, ordering his usual drink. He sighed, getting his cold beer, slowly downing the liquid. Oh, he knew he needed to finish his play.

But it was going to take a lot of long nights . . .

{{ profile || outfit }}

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
---

User Image
[Here we go a g a i n I kinda want to be m o r e than enemies]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo take it easy on me I'm a f r a i d
xxx[ Here we go again we're sick like a n i m a l s we play pretend]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You're just a c a n n i b a l and I'm afraid I won't get out a l i v e
x[ No I won't s l e e p tonight]

[Oh, oh, I want some m o r e what are you waiting for?]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take a bite of my heart t o n i g h t xxxx
[I want to r u n and h i d e ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do it every time, you're killing me n o w
[And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of y o u ]xxxx

Joshua looked to Janet, once Pierre was back in the water where he belonged for the time being. She called him dull, but this only brought a laugh from him. Joshua liked that about him self, so this was more like a compliment. " You are obvious. . . Well not to everyone. " He watched the girl walk away, his hand raising as he his fingers curled down into a goodbye type of wave. She was only walk a little bit, until she sat down but he still did it. He hoped she would of left and stopped bugging his star, and possibly even distracting other boys. Shaking his head not once but twice, his frame turning around as he walked along the pools edge. His eyes moving from each student yet staying somewhat longer on Pierre.

His hand was hurt? That was no where near Joshua's problem so why should he bother? As long as the boy could swim. Which he currently was doing- Everything was fine. Joshua found him self staring a bit oddly, he actually caught him self staring at Pierre, not just watching his swimming which is what it looked like. It looked like he was examining the way he swam with his hand but really it was more of a- Hot damn, those are fine muscles way. So again Joshua shook his head twice pushing, forcing such thoughts away.

Hook turned, eyeing Jane as she went for peter pan. Her words brought a devilish smirk to his lips. His hand moved to the side, the gun aimed directly at Jane. Hook pulled the trigger not wasting anytime in pulling the trigger, his lips parted and he called out. " NOW " just as he shouted, pirates from the bushes jumped out showing a larger number that had truly been around. Hook didn't know if the bullet hit the girl or not, or if it hit anyone so he stood awaiting to see who would drop.

------------------------

Mood - Annoyed? Turned on? Pissed?
                      Location - School // Swimming Area
                      Speaking To - Pierre Sky // Janet
                      Relationship Thread
                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- The images are being edited- So a bit bleh )

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Belle stood in her room full of books. The gift The Beast had given her. It had been the first sign to her that he had good in him. It was a small amount, but it was still good. She was looking for something to read… She settled with one of her favorites, it was about a wandering prince, who fell in love with a young girl who was running away from her abusive step mother. She grinned picking it off the high shelf and climbing down from the ladder. She then left her large library and went to the small sitting room where a fire was lit and began reading.

The young woman woke up, she had fallen asleep so quickly that she hadn’t finished her book. She yawned getting up out of bed and rubbing her eyes. She got out of bed seeing her husband Bane was no where to be found. She sighed softly shaking her head and walking to her closet.

She put on a pair of ballet flats and a blue dress she had bought not too long ago. Then she grabbed her pea coat and purse before walking out the door of the home she shared with her family. She buttoned her coat making her way down the street. She took her cell phone out texting her husband to tell him she would be at the Library. She knew he’d get the hint that she wanted him to come and meet her there so she could walk home with him.

She walked into the Library her footsteps gentle and quiet. She moved so softly it was hardly even noticeable. Her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders as she nodded gently to the Librarian who had come to know her by name. She was a notorious book worm after all.

She found a fair stack of books to read and checked them all out before sitting down for a little while in a small sitting area inside the library. She had her own favorite chair. It was a large arm chair, big enough for two of her, she sat in it with her legs elegantly tucked under her and her dress covered her knees keeping her warm as she curled up into the chair opening her first book which was Of Mice and Men.

She looked up from her book to see Criss Pewterpott standing down one of the aisles of books not far from her. She whistled slightly to get his attention and wave him over. She wasn’t working today but she’d love the company of another library fanatic.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton Library
Joining me ://: Criss
Dancing to ://: SHHHHHH We are in a library.
Oh my! ://: Criss! Come over here I'm lonely!Dressed for the ball ://: I felt like dressing up...

{{ ooc ://: ooc comment }}

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Peter Pan Pierre Sky

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too
old to believe

Pierre knew that his Coach wanted him to be the best, and as always he did not disappoint. He was the finest damn swimmer Sequelton High School ever had -- better than any that would come as well. He was just that good -- and he was a natural swimmer. And he worked out -- it was obvious as well. His muscles were well toned -- that was what happened when you had a gym in the basement of your house. Which he did.

His mind was not just on swimming though -- he was confused. Did Janet like him? Like, as in, like like him? As in, LOVE? Love was just something Pierre did not truly understand to a full extent. Sure, he knew his parents loved him, but well . . . they were not around much. They practically lived in the Theatre Company building. Janet . . . please tell me that you don't love me . . . I can't return your love! And . . . it'll get way too . . . well . . . awkward . . . he thought to himself, frowning.

Pierre did a few more laps -- which totalled up to ten laps across the big pool -- and got out of the water by the ladder on the other side of the pool. He knew not to use the ladder that had wounded him early that day. He gingerly rubbed his palm, wincing as it was still hurting so much. He knew that he would probably need to see a doctor or something -- or perhaps Nurse Valerie -- she lived nearby his house. No, she was not in a mansion, but she was a close walk away.

Peter was wounded pretty badly on his head. He felt Jane helping him up, and he remembered smiling to her weakly. He saw the Lost Boys heading in front of them so that they could clear the path of anything that could get in the way. After all, Peter could not fly at the moment. He was too weak and had no happy thoughts prancing around in his mind. He turned a bit though, making it so Jane was not helping him. "I . . . I can walk . . ." he protested, being stupid once again.

That was when he heard the twigs snapping, which meant that people were approaching. He turned around, and quickly as he could stood between Jane and the bullet. Around his neck was the 'kiss' that Wendy had given him all those years before. Well, it was not so many years in Neverland, but it was too many years in the world of 'ENGLAND'. The bullet hit the thimble, and sent Peter down upon the ground. Peter screamed out, mostly from shock -- Hook had never shot him before! Well, he shot him, but it was never even close.

Peter's heartbeat was beating rather quickly, and the pounding heart was hurting his chest a bit.

Pierre walked over to where he had laid his towel, grabbing it and placing it on his shoulders. He then pulled off his swimming cap, along with his goggles, and went over to where Janet was. "Janet . . . is everything all right?" he asked, drying his face as he sat down next to her. He hoped that what Coach Hook said was not true -- because if it was, Pierre would not really know how to react to her feelings about him.

thoughts ://: love?! WHAT?

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

There must be something that there wasn't there before . . .

User ImageUser Image
my story ://: Beauty & the Beast || my character ://: Chip || my location ://: Sequelton Libraryxxxxx

In the boy's mouth was a pencil, the eraser between his top and bottom teeth, the point lowered so as to not hit anything. Criss was skimming the spines of the books, which awaited him to pick out and read. Oh, how they all screamed for his attention -- Little Red Riding Hood, Peter Pan, Rapunzel . . . they all waited to be taken out. He picked a few, placing them atop the pad he had in his arms. He replaced the pencil so that it now was tucked between the back of his ear and his bushy, curly hair. He blew the dust off the top book in his pile -- Beauty and the Beast -- and then headed over to the seating area.

He heard a quaint little whistle, and he blinked, his eyes scanning over to see a fellow bookworm. He smiled, heading over to her. There was a large table nearby, and he settled the books down upon the wood. "Hey, Rebecca . . ." he whispered in a low tone. Sure, she was older than he was by ten or so years, and she was married, but that did not mean he could not enjoy her company. He quite preferred it over many of the peers in his class -- many of them were too noisy and . . . well . . . stupid. Not saying that Criss was incredibly smart -- he was just well, more studious.

"You know, you remind me so much of a character from a book . . . I just can't place it . . ." he whispered, grabbing one of the books he had gathered -- Little Mermaid -- cracking the thick hard cover. He noticed that it was rather dusty -- not many people had let the poor book breathe, which was a shame really. He sighed, knowing the story. But it seemed more like he was studying the text more than what should be. It was almost like he was becoming consumed with the fairy tales he was continuously reading.

Chip hopped into the library that was Belle's, seeing Belle leave it. He frowned, quickly hopping after her, seeing her going to the sitting room. "Miss Belle! Miss Belle!" he called up to her, looking up at her from the floor. Being a tiny tea cup was rather difficult, and he did not enjoy being this small size. He wanted to be himself again, and it would only occur if the Beast found love. Chip did not know whether or not that would happen.

"What are you reading, Miss Belle? Can . . . can you read it to me?" he asked curiously. He had not read a book since he was turned into a dishware object. He loved reading, but it was hard to read when you could not turn the pages. "If . . . if you don't want to, that's all right . . ." he whispered, sighing gently as he then turned and started to slowly hop off. His mother told him not to bother the kind lady, and Chip then realized that he probably was bothering her . . .

"What are you reading?" he asked, wondering if she would mind if he sat next to her. The couch she was on was the one he also sat on. Most times they did not end up in the library at the same time, so the two of them could have the couch to themselves without the other 'cramping' their book reading. Or whatever it was considered as.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I'm definately thinking ://: Love stinks...
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: ipod is off.

Janet sat still she heard what Hook said and it dug under her skin like a bloody fish hook. The words hurt, because it was probably true. She wanted to go home now, more than anything, but she wouldn’t leave Pierre with Hook. Not when she could see the way he was looking at her friend. She gagged slightly. Her blue eyes looking at the other she looked at the other’s swimming rubbing her eyes sleepily.

She always thought it was kind of funny how Coach Hook could have been Captain Hook, if he had been in the military or something, like in those Peter Pan movies, but that was just a drowsy thought, nothing else.

She had calmed down enough to make it through the rest of Pierre’s laps. She looked up when he sat down next to her. “Hey… Yeah I’m fine… Just tired.” She lied running a hand through her hair. “God, can you believe what a creep Coach Hook is? Saying I was in love with you. We’re just friends.” She told him looking at him with the sleepy look that he had seen before.

“Are you done with practice? I’m not leaving you by yourself, not with the predatory manner Coach Hook looks at you.” She told him shaking her head. Her bright blue eyes looked up at him and she smiled her special smile once more.

Jane walked with him smiling gently at him in return. When he turned so he could walk on his own she rolled her eyes slightly. “Alright, but if you do need help tell us.” She said shaking her head slightly and walked with the others. She heard twigs snapping behind her and froze, hearing the gun fire she dropped to her knees and covered her head. She watched Peter fall next to her. She scrambled over as the Lost Boys rushed into battle with the Pirates. She saw the now dented thimble and sighed.

“Mum’s hidden kiss.... Peter you need to go, quickly you can’t fight, your condition is too bad.” The young girl said. “And don’t say no to me or else I’ll give you medicine when we go back.” She scolded before standing up and taking on one of the pirates.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Peter Pan Pierre Sky

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too
old to believe

Pierre heard Janet say that she was just tired, but there was something about that that did not seem to ring true. "Are you sure it's just fatigue?" he asked, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly as he swallowed a knot that tried to form in his throat. "So . . . you're not in love with me, right?" he asked, hoping that her answer would be yes, and that it would be a truthful yes.

He heard her question, on whether or not he was finished with practice, and he shrugged. "I get a feeling that Coach Hook will want some of us to stay late, and since I'm captain, I'll have to stay as well. You should probably head home or something, Janet . . ." he stated, sighing gently. "I'll call you when I get home, so you know I'm still alive . . ." he said, smiling to her. He gave her a half hug with one of his arms. His arm was slightly damp, but also it was toned with tight muscles. He really was fit -- though he did not have huge muscles. No -- toned ones that were just right. And made him look rather hot.

Peter looked at Jane, hearing her tell him to go, that he was not strong enough. He shook his head, getting up now and glaring at Hook. "No, Jane -- he shot at one of us, which meant he wanted to kill one of us. Most likely me. Sword!" he shouted, his hand outstrentched. One of the Lost Boys gave him his sword, and he gripped it tightly in his hand, not backing down from a fight at all. "Hook -- you think just because I'm hurt I won't defeat you? You got another thing coming then . . ." he stated, that cocky grin appearing on his lips as that playful sparkle appeared in the corner of his eye.

It was that attitude, the attitude being 'I can always defeat you' . . . it would get Peter in great trouble. It had already gotten him in great trouble, and would continue to do so until he either grew out of it ( which would imply he would need to grow up ) or when he died. Death seemed to be one option that Peter always had on his mind. That death would be the greatest adventure he would ever face . . .

Pierre then got up, heading over to the coach. "I'd like it if you did not look at me like you were going to kill me, Coach Hook . . ." he muttered, arching one of his eyebrows. "Practice is almost up -- do I need to stay late?" he asked Coach Hook. He was hoping that the coach would not make him stay late . . . but he was not going to get too hopeful.

thoughts ://: please don't make me stay late!

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

Tale as old as time
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Rebecca moved and kicked her legs out from under her. She patted the spot next to her and waiting for him to sit. “Really? Oh I’m nothing like story book characters, I’m too quiet. And the only one I ever stand up to is Bane. He is such a stubborn beast, but I do love him.” She said chuckling softly. “I’m reading the book Of Mice and Men. It makes me cry every time but I still read it. It’s a classic, you probably read it in high school.” She looked at him and smiled at him.

Belle looked down at Chip and giggled. “Hello Chip. I’m reading one of my favorites. It’s about Prince who wanders into the forest where he meets a young girl, but she doesn’t know he is a prince.” She told him looking at the pages with wandering and thoughtful eyes. “I do enjoy love stories.” She said softly.

She watched as the little cup started to hop away and when he hopped off the chair she was in she caught him in the palm of her hand. “Chip, I’d love to read to you.” She said smiling. She sat him on the chair with her and then started slowly. “Long, long ago, in a land far far away, there was a young prince, he was very handsome, but he was also very lonely…” Belle was a wonderful reader, she spoke gently and looked at the book as they read.

Rebecca looked up at Criss. “You haven’t seen Bane today have you? He wasn’t at home when I woke up, but he was there when I went to sleep.” She said gently. She doubted the other knew, but it was always worth a shot, Sequelton was a small town, and it was likely that he may of seen her husband.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton Library
Joining me ://: Criss
Dancing to ://: SHHHHHH We are in a library.
Oh my! ://: Yay Company!
Dressed for the ball ://: I felt like dressing up...

{{ ooc ://: ooc comment }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces