Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
    DON'T DO LOVE, DON'T DO FRIENDS

I'M ONLY AFTER SUCCESS

DON'T NEED A RELATIONSHIP

I'LL NEVER SOFTEN MY GRIP

User Image

User Image

I know EXACTLY what I want and who I want to be

I know EXACTLY why I walk and talk like a machine

I'm now BECOMING my own self-fulfilled prophecy

OH, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH

Arthur caught her slight glance in Mint's direction, and his eyes narrowed. She didn't seem to have heard him, but even sensing him was something... Perhaps he could strengthen her power, until she could see the Fae? Yes, he'd definitely have to find Romania and Norway...

At her next question, he glanced at Macedonia. He didn't want to be rude, but he didn't want to lose track of Wakana...this school was huge, and he had no guarantee he'd be able to find her again. "We actually just came from there..." he hesitated, then glanced at his fellow nation once more, "Lyka, would you mind if we walked back with her? You might even be in the same--" A huge weight suddenly slammed against the Englishman's shoulders. Instantly, centuries' worth of instinct began to kick in; all his senses went on the alert, and he started letting the momentum bend his knees. He was about to drop his suitcase, turn, and punch his assailant in the gut when a familiar voice shouting right next to his ear nearly deafened him.

America.

Fan-bloody-tastic.

With a sigh, he lowered his guard again. He didn't even bother trying to get a word in edgewise through Amelia's flood of words, knowing it was an exercise in futility. Instead, he just scowled irritably and let the torrent pass over him. (Well, to be fair, he did flinch at the horribly misused simile.) That is, until one particular sentence caught his ear:

"...You're such a flirt Art, you catch the chicks numbers already or what?"

Arthur turned bright red at that. Looking up at the annoying nation, he glared indignantly. "I beg your pardon?!" he spluttered. "I'm not b--ruddy flirting, you idiot, I'm talking to them! Being polite! What do you think I am, a Frog?! And my name is Arthur!" he added, almost as an afterthought.

Easily distracted as always, Amelia soon noticed poor Wakana. Once she'd removed her arm from his shoulder he rolled them, trying to regain some of the feeling in them. Why did the fool have to be so bloody strong?! He twitched violently again when the American called him "bushy-brows" (they weren't that thick, honestly!).

"...Anyways, did stuffy-brows give you a bad time? Ya know, if he did he does that a lot and I mean A LOT so you don't have to worry much 'bout that! He's kinda like a stuffy, sissy, old man..."

"For the millionth time, I'm not old!" Arthur interrupted angrily, "nor anything else you've said! Honestly, how did you become so rude? You were--" --much cuter when you were younger, he almost grumbled, before remembering himself. There was still a non-nation with them, and they were supposed to be under cover! Idiot! To cover his mistake, he quickly added, "Whether or not the poor girl is shy has nothing to do with it! For God's sake, give her a chance to say something, you clod!" If this kept up, he was liable to say something he regretted...

Lest such a thing happen, the Englishman took a deep breath in an attempt to reign in his formidable temper. It didn't work. He tried again, this time squeezing his eyes shut and rubbing the bridge of his nose. That did a bit better. He desperately needed some tea...

Not looking up, he gestured vaguely in Wakana's direction. "Amelia, this is Wakana Sugita. Wakana, Amelia Jones. Wakana, please forgive her--she's an idiot, she can't help it." There was no way he was going to stay sane here. Absolutely none...

((I figure he wouldn't cuss out nyo!America as much, since she's a girl... Sorry it's late, I've had so many holidays....))

One track mind, one track heart
                                            If I fail, I'll fall apart
                                            Maybe it is all a test
                                            Cause I feel like I'm the worst
                                            So I always act like I'm the best

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image
User Image
User Image
Lyka Mitreva - Лйка Митрева
User Image

Macedonia carefully watched the girl's reaction to her harsh lecture. Wakana didn't even try to defend herself! She just rolled over and took it! It exasperated Lyka to no end to find that the girl seemed not to have any fight in her. How did she expect to make it here or anywhere else for that matter without a proper backbone? Macedonia was almost worried for the girl. She didn't even have a proper dog to defend herself with if needed! Not only was Kumo small but it seemed he was completely friendly with total strangers. The subject of traveling to the office came up and Macedonia inwardly groaned. She was just there! But as much as Macedonia just wanted to get to her room and get a fresh cup of coffee she just wouldn't feel right leaving the girl. Currently she seemed to have a distant look on her face as if her mind were somewhere else completely. Not smart at all. Yep. This girl needed help.

About to shake her head no to Arthur's inquiry about minding walking back with Wakana once more Lyka found herself assaulted for the second time within ten minutes. Oh hell no! Instinct kicked in as Lyka found herself ducking out of the hold to come up behind her assailant. Macedonia was about to strike when she heard who it was. The voice belonged to none other than the female version of America. Oh dear God, Lyka thought as she listened to the girls defining shouts. Was that the only level of volume she had? Truth be told, Macedonia didn't really mind the America's too much. There was actually something boarder line endearing about the vivacious way they seemed to do things. Reminded her of herself when was just starting out. But she was tired and annoyed and hadn't even had her caffiene fix yet. And right now the sound of Amelia's voice and her earlier manhandling was almost enough to send the Macedonian over the edge.

Lyka narrowed her eyes when Amelia finally noticed Wakana. The America's usually tended to come on a bit strong especially for people who didn't know them and at the rate Amelia was shaking the poor Japanese girl's hand she was surprised it didn't fall off. "Hey not so rough with her alright? Jeeze it looks like you're gonna break her arm off! Not everyone's as durable as you, hm?" Lyka said, placing a hand on Amelia's shoulder. Her words sounded as friendly as possible but the look she gave Amelia was a clear warning to tone it down. Not that it would do much good. Such things usually seemed to go right over the heads of both America's. Opening her mouth to say something else she was cut off by a ringing from her shorts pocket. Pulling out her phone she saw the number of her boss brightly displayed on her screen along with several other text messages she seemed to have missed. "Ah. Мајката." she said. She couldn't very well take the call right here could she? She was too paranoid about anyone over hearing and what if she said something Wakana would find suspicious? "Sorry I have to go take this. It's my boyfriend." She lied smoothly. Nothing suspicious about that, right? Right. "It was nice meeting you, Wakana. I'm sure it seems that we got off on the wrong foot but should you need anything at all don't hesitate to come find me. My room is in dorm two, room seven." She said before nodding and smiling in goodbye before turning and walking away. Honestly she had mixed feelings about leaving Wakana with Arthur and Amelia but what else could she do? She couldn't just ignore her boss after all. Answering her phone she listened to her boss as she looked for her room.

Finally! She was here! Unlocking her door she stepped in and looked around. It was pretty basic. Bed, wardrobe, desk, nightstand, shelves. Identical sets on each side of the room. Macedonia smirked. She was the only one in here and planned on doing some serious rearranging. Pulling back her mess of curls Macedonia got to work quickly, moving and shifting things around to a way she liked. She didn't think anyone else would mind since she had the room to herself according to the paper. But if by chance they made a mistake and someone else also roomed here... Well they could rearrange it back together. It could be like a bonding experience or whatever. An hour later things seemed to be in a suitable position for now. She'd save her unpacking and decorating for later. If she actually decided to. Stretching out, Lyka retrieved her map from where she set it and looked for the cafeteria. She needed coffee to calm herself down before continuing her day. Fixing herself in the mirror, she grabbed her keys and left.

Long legs carried the Macedonian girl quickly to the cafeteria. Though a few wrong turns had been made she'd found it relatively easily now that she knew which way the map was supposed to go. It also helped that she could smell which way to go. Pale orchid eyes scanned the room until she found what she was looking for. Coffee. She could practically taste it already. Gliding her way over she was delighted to find they had Turkish coffee. She was worried they wouldn't have her favorite blend. Thank God this place had it! There would have been hell to pay if they didn't. Pouring herself a large cup she lifted to her nose and inhaled deeply. Oh yeah. This was the stuff. Savoring the smell she turned to find a seat...

This setting is too small for my ego: {Cafeteria.}
Beware, I’m a force to be reckoned with: {Just me and my Turkish coffee}
Why do you need to know!?: {Finally calmed}
Хе. Ти си толку слаби. ⇒ He. Ti si tolku slabi. ⇒ Heh, you’re so weak: {Translation: Мајката. ⇒ MatJaka ⇒ "Dammit!"}
❀/color] [This fight] Over OUR Country? I'm my own place!: {OOC:Uh, yeah. Listen there's bound to be a ton of mistakes in here but it's like two thirty in the morning here and so idgaf. I'll fix all my mistakes tomorrow. }

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

A faint chime sounded from Eduard's laptop that was resting on his lap. It was signaling that the battery was close to dying. An understandable fact since the blond male had been working on it since he had gotten the ok from on the plane to this moment now, of course having swapped to his back up battery at the airport while waiting for the bus to the school. It wasn't an uncommon feat for the Estonian's travels, while some of the nations still pertained to paper and Files, he had gladly taken up to using a computer for his work it was easy to organize and much easier to make sure he had everything he needed for the meeting or task he was on his way to attend. Sure, he was aware that not all of his work could be done digitally but what could be he did. At the moment he was finishing up an email to his boss with some documents he had been in the process of completing when the school idea had come up. Quickly he moved his pointer to save the message as a draft that he intended to finish later and proceeded to shut down.

Time seemed to be cooperating with him because as soon as the electronic device had shut off the bus had pulled up to the school and was allowing the riders to disembark. Slipping it into the bag that was sitting at his feet, Estonia joined the crowd of humans and nation getting off and retrieving his luggage. As soon as the compartment was open he heard the all to familiar voice of the American mochi he had been tending to. He had brought all 8 of the strange creatures that he regular took care of. Rather it was a smart decision or not was still something he had yet to determine. With a little amused chuckle at the shout "it's ok I'm American", he took the two pet containers, that he had placed wheels upon for convenience, and set them on the ground before getting the rest of his stuff. Once that was all settled he started down to find the check in so he could receive his information. .

As Eduard made his way away from the bus, he quickly spotted the familiar curly blond hair of his younger brother. Truthfully he wasn't related to either Latvia or Lithuania by blood but after all they had been through together it was hard not to see them as brothers. It was an unspoken agreement of all three parties in the bespectacled teen's opinion. He approached the trembling 15 year old, who appeared to be looking at the contents of a folder "tere Raivis. It's good to see you." he called as he drew closer.

Where I am:xxxx School entrance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What I am doing: :xxxx Talking to Latvia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who I am with: :xxxxLatvia and the others at the entrance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mida ma räägin ➡ What I'm saying: :xxxx tere➡ hello User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Upside, inside out
she's livin' la vida loca

xxxxxxxxShe'll push and pull you down,
livin' la vida locaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her lips are devil red andxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx her skin's the color mocha

She will wear you out

livin' la vida loca

User Image

She's livin' la vida loca.

¿Quién es? Lars Jagar (Netherlands)¿Dónde estoy? Front office

User ImageIsabel woke up rather late that morning. She had moved in the night before, as a faculty member, and was supposed to be helping the students...but mornings had never been her strong point. Besides, she'd been so excited she couldn't sleep. She was going to be at school with her dear friends! Admittedly, she wasn't a student, but even so! It was sure to be great fun!

She dressed in a simple striped button-down and brown, knee-length A-line skirt, so she could help students unpack if necessary. Of course, she wasn't entirely practical: the short woman was still wearing very high heels. Well, one had to look her best, no? This in mind, she added a short gold necklace and some matching earrings. Some light makeup and red lipstick, a practiced twist of her hair into a bun, and she was ready... Though she was now several hours late. Ah well, better late than never was a motto she lived by. Grabbing her purse, the cheery Spaniard left the dorms and headed to check-in.

Perhaps Romana was here! Ah, it had been to long since she'd seen her dear hija! Or maybe little Ita would be there! Or Romano, France, or Prussia...Ay, so many countries she couldn't wait to see! She spent the entirety of her short walk to the office daydreaming. Upon arriving, Isabel waved cheerily at the secretary. "Hola! ¡Estoy aquí!" she chirped.

The secretary seemed irritated, for some reason, but Spain's attention had been diverted by the sight of a familiar tall blond man walking away from the desk. For the briefest of moments, her good cheer faltered, but her bright smile quickly returned. "Lars!" she called, hurrying to catch up with him. "¡Buenos días! How have you been? It's been so long!" She hadn't seen him since the last world meeting...though that was because he probably hated her. Still, she wasn't one to let a small problem like that stop her! "I'm so happy you've come to the school too!"

¿Qué quiere decir eso? What does that mean?
Hija Daughter
¡Estoy aquí! I'm here!

La melodía en mi cabeza:
I'm not going to bother translating the other Spanish for now, I think it's fairly well known...if not, tell me and I'll add it!
Eris Van Hellsing

But whatever happens,
And even if another is with me,

In silence I’ll want you,

In silence I’ll love you,

In silence I’ll think only of you.

Intellectual Lunatic

5,150 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tipsy 100
Netherlands
$~ Lars Jagar ~$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sometimes I wish for falling
Wish for the release
Wish for falling through the air
To give me some relief

"Thank you," he said to the clerk shortly, before turning around and staring at the paper he was holding. He had nothing against the map itself, it was just that the dorm he was... farther away than he anticipated. Sighing, he folded the map and tucked away into his bag for accessibility later. He adjusted his scarf and made to leave before Isabel walked in. He wasn't all that surprised to see her, except she didn't seem to be a student.
He did feel a little guilty though. Last world meeting he had avoided Isabel because she was always with Spain, and the two of them had had another argument recently. Frankly, he loved Isabel. He had always gotten along with her when he was under the Spanish siblings' care and she was like a sister or a mother to him. Thus the reason for his guilt at avoiding... It wasn't her fault that Spain was an idiot.
"Hallo Isabel, it is good to see you. How have you been feeling lately?" Lars managed a brief smile before his face fell back to it's typical impatient look. He schooled it into simply looking calm so as to not put her off. He pushed the key to his dorm into the pocket of his jacket and held them so they wouldn't fall out... and he would have a place to put his hands.
Because falling's not the problem
When I'm falling I'm at peace
It's only when I hit the ground
That causes only grief

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image aaaaaaaaaaaaa User Image aaaaaaaaaaaaa User Image

"I can hear the purest tune of keyboard, carried on the wind
The room is soaking into the dusk in the dry color of orange."

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Her “family” had always been rich. The dark-haired woman traveled to this island with top priority over most passengers. She rode in a limousine, not a crammed, smelly bus that others opted for. Her “family” would not want her to spend her time with the lowlifes that she could find on other locations. Specifically, lowlifes of albino hair, red eyes, and a voice reminiscent to nails on a chalkboard covered with sandpaper. It might have not made sense to anyone, but to her, anything abrasive would describe Prussia perfectly. Her eyes scanned out of the limousine window, watching as the green scenery scrolled past her. Though her mind was focused on this . . . outrageous idea her boss imposed. Placing nations in a school? She was already one of the finest nations in the world! Why would she force herself to return to something as horrendous as a school? They even mentioned the possibility of other humans, which also made her cringe. What did other people know about art? It was a dying subject in most places, with most people plucking a couple random strings on a guitar as “music”. It disgusted her immensely, and to have anyone like that around her would only upset her to no end. It’s a shame that most people knew nothing about sophistication. If anyone tried to touch a single piano in the school . . . it wouldn’t end well for them. Unless they truly had talent for it, which she highly doubted.

The limousine made a sudden, but graceful stop in front of the school; an attendant hopped out of their seat to open her door, allowing her an exit to the school. Her violet eyes stared into the building, and though she still didn’t enjoy the thought of returning back to a school, at least it was a tidy school. The flowers were swaying in the wind, which brought her faint memories of her home. Her mind turned to Daniel. Would he be here, too? It was something that she was hoping; he and his female counterpart were some of the only people that she enjoyed spending her time with. But it was especially true for Daniel, her former husband . . . she hadn’t always been able to express her feelings, but she had always loved him, and she didn’t think that she would ever have room for anyone else. Her attendant opened the trunk and gave her the luggage, two small black suitcases. They offered to help her, though the Austrian only shook her head.
        Danke, but I will be okay. Bags as light as zese will not be too hard for me.” the attendant took a bow, and returned back to the car. Her hair was tossed by the wind that was blown to her direction, though she had taken a few seconds to straighten it out before she traveled in the school. There were some people in the school, such as England, Macedonia and two of the Baltic brothers, but she didn’t care to stop for any of them. She wasn’t particularly close to any of them, especially someone like England! She was still sore at them for the war, yet they insisted that they were gentlepeople! She scoffed at the memories, and tossed her hair back as she found her way to the admission office. It was a bit troublesome at first, but it hadn’t been that hard to find an office with the words “Admission” labeled at the top of it. With her luggage in hand, she made her way to a secretary who called her over to their direction. “Annaliese Edelstein from Austria,” she simply replied as the secretary glanced through their checklist. They typed her name on the computer, and soon asked her to validate her presence with a signature. Once she did, they exchanged her signature for a map of the school and a card key to her room. "As of now you don't have a roommate. Sad days. Here's to you making friends, though!" the secretary waved to her, and the Austrian glared while thanking her. Who said anything about making friends? She didn't need a surplus of what was unnecessary.

She walked out of the office and found her way around the dorms. That is, until she came across her own dorm. Her hands gripped the doorknob, and she twisted it, allowing her entrance to the quaint-looking hallroom. It was more interesting than she thought . . . she took her mind off of that, though, as she passed another door to meet the final door blocking her path to the room. She inserted the card to the slot, and when the light flashed green, she entered it the room again. Her stare hardened at the layout. The beds looked so uncomfortable! But she supposed it could have been a lot worse. She then got to work in organizing her room, placing clothes in drawers, books and journals on bookshelves and a glasses case with her reading glasses on her nightstand. Though a thought crossed her mind, and she soon placed the case inside of one of her pockets. It was boring here, and she might as well explored around the school and see what it offered. Placing her keycard in her other pocket, she then closed the door behind her and exited out the girls' dorm. She walked out, but then paused in mid-stride, as a sight of a building caught her eye. She had to see what it was, because even if it was nothing that caught her interest, she would still know what it was so she might not have to approach it again. The building's double doors welcomed her in, and she was greeted with a crowd of shelves upon shelves of books. So that must have been the library! She prayed that there was a fiction section . . . as much she didn't admit it, she deeply enjoyed her romance novels. Letter from an Unknown Woman was a heartbreaker, but it was once of her favorites. Aside from seeing the selection of new novels, she hoped that she could have a chance to read it again. It was a rare novel to encounter these days . . .

Something that might have been more interesting than the novels, though, was the lone person who was also looking at the books. They appeared to be female, with wooden-colored hair and an interesting fashion sense. Those were such soft colors, and she had never seen them pulled together in such a way before. She removed herself from those thoughts, though, and walked by her. She didn't really want friends, but that didn't mean she was striving to make enemies with the entire school. That was the job for the most vile of peasants! She walked closer to the girl, allowing the light from the sunlight above her to shine on her dark-brown hair.
        "It's a vide selection, isn't it?" she spoke with an accent that may or may not have been noticeable. "Perhaps all of se vorld's rich history is stored upon seir shelves . . . and seir great literature. Every country has pride in seir ausors, and it would be a fascinating opportunity to read about sem."

She wasn't prepared to make an introduction to her just yet. She didn't know how this girl acted, or if she would even be interested in speaking with her. Austria didn't want to throw her name to a person who was concentrating on something else, as it would only be intrusive to them! Then again, with her bold approach to this girl, wasn't she already being intrusive? There wasn't much turning back, but even if she was being intrusive, she still strove to keep that to a minimum.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

"I keep on throwing meaningless words on purpose until they overflow
Anticipating you to smile and pick them all up for me
But the cloud is so brutally burning . . ."

Zis view is very beautiful: { Library }
Everyone has zeir own notes: { A brunette female (Ingrid) }
My melody is currently: { Content-ish }
Ich sehe, dass das nicht Ihre Stärke ist ⇒ I see this isn't your strength: {German ⇒ "English"}
Out of Chocolate? Zat's a disaster!: { First post with Austria~ Hope it was okay! }

Devoted Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ஐﻬ Raivis Galante ﻬஐ

Oº°‘¨ Latvijas Republika ¨‘°ºO

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Raivis was about to pull the papers out of the manilla envelope when he heard User Image
a voice call out to him. A voice he knew very well, calling out a greeting in a language that was not his own, but that he had heard almost all his life. He smiled, lifting his gaze from the envelope he looked around till he saw the Estonian making his way over. Raivis waved and greeted his brother. “čau Eduard, It is g-good to see you as well.” his trembling began to slowly subside. He was never as shaky when he was with Toris and Eduard, after all they were like family to him.

○ “I hope you had a pleasant flight.” he said then looked down at the two pet carriers that were being pulled along side Eduard. Looking back up he gave him a most puzzled expression. Where the containers holding the funny round creatures he thought were in there. Raivis just looked down and back up again. He really hoped that they, or what ever was in there, was not going to cause any trouble.

No, he should have faith in his older brother's decisions, after all Eduard knew just about everything, right? So of course he would know what was the best course of action to take. The smile made it's way back to his small face “Do you want me to come with you to the check in? Then we can look through our stuff.” he said clutching the envelope in his hands a little tighter.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I am in the company of: Eduard
My current location; E-Entrance of the academy
"Es-Es ceru, ka jūs varat dzirdēt mani skaidri. → I-I hope you can hear me clearly."; "čau" = "Hello"
Side notes: " čau ": this word comes from the Italian word ciao, which can mean either "hello" or "good-bye" (just like Hawaiian aloha). Latvians use it in the same way, except that čau is a slang word, and is used only in casual situations. "sveiki" is also Hello, but tends to be used in a more official environment. Or according to my research that is.
I could be wrong, so feel free to let me know.

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Ar jums reikia pagalbos? ⇨ Do you need some help?: {Lithuanian! ⇨ "English" }
Where I can be found: {In his room} Can anyone read me?: {Okay, mostly}
This is my company: {Only myself} Out of Crops, you say? Th-that's a bad sign . . .: { I hope this was okay, Grim! If I should change something, let me know! }

۩ It's time to break xx these chains and xx head to freedom ۩
It won't be long; I swear to you

Toris was tidying the room until there was nothing left to tidy. Of course, the room was clean when he first entered, but he had to make it cleaner! It was hard to get rid of those instincts sometimes. Especially since he had nothing to do, and he wasn't sure if he really wanted to venture back outside yet. Though a thought came across him--he was going to make himself to. A cup of coffee sounded wonderful, and there should be a café around here somewhere, right? It gave him a chance to better adapt to the school, and he could learn of its layout sooner if he were to explore around himself. so making his and Estonia's bed one more time, he shoved his keycard in his pocket and closed the door behind him, fighting his way through the crowd. It was hard, but he pulled out his map and was able to figure out the layout. He might have not been the best with maps, but he didn't believe that he was that terrible with them, either.

He entered the café, and he was ecstatic to find that it wasn't nearly as crowded as the hallways! It was no means perfect, but he would still prefer to be here rather than in the hallways. He gazed at the menu, taking a moment to gaze at all the items offered. It was tempting to take all of them, in his opinion, but he finally allowed himself to settle on a Carmel Macchiato. The aroma made its way to his nostrils, and it was even more tempting to drink it the minute it was in his hands. But he was not sure if he wanted to burn off his tongue, and that was what granted him self-restraint. He walked over to a table, finding a space where the napkins and straws were--then his coffee fell on his arm. A girl with chestnut hair was beside him, her coffee now on him as well. He blinked a moment, before their drinks began to scald his arm . . . Despite that, he looked at the girl, his olive eyes reflecting concern and a hysterical kind of guilt.
        “I-I should have watched where I had been going . . . atsiprasau. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” he spoke, his eyes glancing at the room. It was quite a scene, and he couldn’t help but feel the pressure from all of their eyes staring at them. It was embarrassing not only for him, but her as well--they didn't even know each other, but did he already gain a new enemy? A wonderful way to start.

He placed his cup on the counter, and grabbed a couple napkins from the pile to clean up his mess.
        "I can get you a new cup, if you want me to. I'm very sorry about this . . ." he apologized. He tried to ignore it, but he eventually took off his military jacket, grabbing a couple more napkins to clean some of the coffee that soaked onto his arm. It was the first day and he was already making a mess, as well as destroying what little chance he had of a social life. Who wouldn't ask for something better? At least Feliks hadn't been around to laugh at him; he was positive that the Polish man would never let him hear the end of it. His arm was pink in certain areas, but overall it probably wasn't as dramatic as he made it out to be. He just hoped that the others would return to their own business, not caring about a pretty girl and a clumsy personification of Lithuania.

۩ I will see, xx I will be, xx I'll be free, ۩
A new day will be dawning . . .

Gallant Prophet

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 〖〗 Im aN aNGEL wITH A sHOTGUN, fIGHTING tILL tHE wARS wON aND i DON'T cARE iF hEAVEN wON'T tAKE ME BACK... ✌ 〖〗

▓▓▓▓ The Italian with the Heart, Spirit, and Loneliness ▓▓▓▓▓▓

↪ ✌ Vincent turned his head with a bit of curiosity at the man before him. He was small, asian, and had the roundest and most vivid brown eyes the man had ever seen. Hands in his pockets, he felt his knapsack snug over his shoulder and his papers tucked together under the arm and hummed cheerily to himself. Even though he was a bit drawn back, hey he still needed the time! He couldn't keep his mouth shut forever. Sighing, his eyes kind of darted from left to right as he was still slightly anxious to take a look around this school. His foolish parents were still following nothing but an ugly rumor that there was something special at this Academy. Even the most agile and cunning of their agents could figure out that this school held nothing special but extraordinary and odd nationalities and people. Other than that, this school was a typical educational establishment like nothing else. Vince still missed Venice no doubt, this would probably be the first year that he would miss saying "Happy Birthday" to--

No Vince. He urged himself within his mind. No you cannot think of such things right now, you'll only end up-a cryin' in front of these bastardos.

With a following roll of his shoulders, he stared forward at a distance, his mind was wary and floating away in space. His palms were getting warm in the pockets of his jeans and he was about to speak up again to make light of a conversation but-

"Veuillez m'excuser...Did either of you dropped this?"

A voice broke through his train of thoughts and the Italian teen whipped his head around to see a rather tall man (with the most odd, gleaming blond hair and the brightest blue eyes that Vince had ever imagined) before him. Instantly, he could tell from the accent that he too was not a fluent English speaker. His voice was smooth and silky, so exotic that it was indeed one of the Romance language tongues...it was French. Raising a brow, Vince leaned over to stare at the paper the man was holding and in a millisecond he flushed a bright crimson and tore the paper like a knife through butter. "Oh haha! That is-a mine signore!" Vince cried aloud with his body heat rising as he gripped the paper in his hand, crinkling it a bit. Shoving it in his back pocket, he dared not let anyone read it! And more importantly, a stranger at that! He bit his bottom lip and laughed nervously trying to draw back into his shell and be unobtrusive. He waved his hand slightly before him and said in a more small and gentler voice as he tried to level his facial expression to a calm. "My apologies signore, but do you-a happen to have the time? I am-a still on Venice hours so I do not-a know," Vincent said, dropping his panicky state and sighing out his embarrassment.

He looked over to the Frenchman with an earnest look as he took a few feet over to the pick-up line and took his baggage from it, only to turn his head again. Also staring at his dormitory card he squinted to read out the room number with haste. Dorm Building 1, First Floor, Room 4. With a shrug, the usually calm Italian shoved the card in his back pocket as well as he held onto his suitcase with his composure returning. "Also, my apologies as well for not-a introducing. I am Vincent Russo, do any of you," he said pausing as he looked back at the blonde and then the Asian, "know where-a Dorm Building 1 is?" he asked as he checked his suitcase to zip up all the pockets. He could feel his body waning as a wave of exhaustion took him suddenly and he realized that once he found his dorm, he needed to calm down and rest. Relax, write a bit more, who knew what he would do! Twiddling with the necklace around his neck, his fingers moving a bit apprehensively as he awaited either one's reply. He decided not to say anything anymore, because judging from his accent...they HAD to know he was Italian by now! Sighing, he realized what a terribly anti-social twit he was for not even striking a long conversation with people.

Dio, all he wanted was pace and tranquillo right now...

↺ Get out of my head!
xxxxxxxxxxx ✌: "I'm so-a out of it today...."
↺ Who are these persone?
xxxxxxxxxxx ✌: A small Asian man and this one blond man.
↺ My posizione~
xxxxxxxxxxx ✌: Outside School Grounds
Capo. What are the-a orders?
xxxxxxxxxxx ✌: BLEH DX
bastardos --> bastards
signore --> sir
dio --> God
pace --> peace
tranquillo --> quiet

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 〖〗 i'LL tHROW aWAY mYSELF bABE, jUST tO kEEP yOU sAFE. . . dON'T yOU kNOW yOU'RE eVERYTHING i aM? 〖〗

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

"Already, in this rain that won't stop,
There's no need to be frightened of yesterday . . ."

°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°

Wakana gave a shy smile to the two of them. Arthur suggested that he had just came from that direction, but he was willing to help her? It was so nice of them! She opened her mouth to thank them before a force crashed against both Arthur and Lyka. Wakana gasped and she looked at the two of them. "Are you alright, Arthur-san and Lyka . . !" A booming voice cut her off, and it had taken her a moment to realize that another presence was in the group. This one was a blonde woman whose personality came across as hyper and loud . . . she almost cringed at the deafening volume being bombarded in her eardrums. Though a small smile appeared while she spoke; if she was anything, then at least she was cheerful . . . though she felt sorry for Arthur with the way that Amelia was addressing him. Though she seemed to have known them already . . . perhaps they were cousins or something? It was odd how the world works sometimes . . .

She couldn't ponder on it for too long, as the blonde soon noticed her and shook her hand. Kumo whimpered and Wakana clumsily held onto him with only one of her hands free. Now the girl seemed to be screaming against her ears, and Wakana only forced a small smile while she spoke. She had been so shocked that she couldn't say anything, and that was painfully obvious when she started speaking again. She wasn't even speaking in words, she was speaking in volume, and Wakana wasn't capable of tolerating it for too long. Lyka spoke up for her, and Wakana smiled, though a phone ringing was soon brought to the girl's attention. She then had to take her leave, and Wakana smiled at her while she spoke. Dorm two, room seven? She would have to make a note of that!
            "I-I will! Arigatou, Lyka-san!" she smiled as she waved good-bye to her, and turning her attention back to Arthur and the girl whom he soon introduced as Amelia. She was worried about how they would get along with each other, but she tried to hide it while she was focused on helping Kumo. She nodded to Amelia, giving her a small bow out of politeness. "I-it's nice to meet you, Amelia-san . . ." she smiled while Kumo began to flatten his ears. He seemed to be thinking otherwise. But she still kept her smile, trying to ignore her newly-formed headache when Arthur spoke again.

"It's okay, Arthur-san. I'm sure Amelia-san isn't a bad person . . ." she turned her head while facing Amelia. "And I had been wondering about the dorms myself. Arthur-san and I were going to walk to the admission offices, so I suppose it'd be best if you joined us," she offered. Though a part of her was screaming at herself, wondering what she was doing, she knew she couldn't allow Amelia to be by herself. Especially not since they were looking for the same location. Perhaps they'd only be with her for just a bit longer before they dispersed and tried to seek harmony elsewhere? That was the situation that had been painted in her mind. It wasn't that she didn't like them, but she was sure that this group couldn't get along with each other for too long.

°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°

"Right now, the future that lost you
        Has just begun . . ."

This is so beautiful: (At the entrance of the academy)
        Ah! They're so cool!: (Kumo, Amelia and Arthur)
        Thank you for asking!: (Embarrassed . . .)
        Watashi wo wakareru ka? ⇒ Can you understand me?: { Japanese ⇒ "English"}
        I can't be Out of Costumes! I just can't!: {Here she is again~}

Devoted Explorer

17,350 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Survivor 150
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    ¤*Șuϻϻeɍ Ȟillșbeȓɏ

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
    The music of the rain

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The Monitoring Pilot came over the speaker "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to begin our final descent into XXX, currently the weather is....”
    The small seat belt sign came on above her head, followed by the no smoking sign. Summer looked up from her copy of “A Little Princess” and couldn't help but grin, they were just about to land. This was the farthest she had ever been from home, but she didn't mind one bit. No, not at all. This (in her mind) was going to be her biggest adventure yet, so she was going to make the most of it till the very end. Not only that, but she was going to meet people from around the world. What more could a girl ask for? She didn't quite understand why her parents were not fond of the idea, but it didn't matter now. She buckled the seat belt and looked out the window just as the island came into view. Yes, this was going to be very fun indeed.

Once the plane landed and unloaded, it didn't take Summer long to reunite with her best friend. Who was so happy to see her, he began bounding around in his pet carrier and dooking. She felt a bit bad that she had to keep him in there for so long. But there was not much she could do till they got to the school and she could let him out. Good thing finding her stuff in the baggage claim area was easy. After all, Flit's enclosure, food, toys and his special Ferret care products, had all been sent via mail ahead of time(and should be waiting for her at the mane building). Also sense she would be wearing a uniform, not much else was needed. If she did need anything she didn't bring, she could just buy it (or her parents could send it to her.) So with a gym bag slung over one shoulder, a suitcases in her right hand, and Flit (inside his pet carrier) in the other, she set off. To a cab of course, not to the busses. It was not that she didn't want to socialize, quite the contrary. It was just that, this woman had missed her morning jog so she would be on time for her planes departure. So she was going to make up for it now. By taking a cab about half why there and walking the rest of the distance. After flagging down a cab she hopped in and give the driver the destination and off they went.

Once they came to her stop, Summer thanked the driver and gave him the money for the ride. Then exited the vehicle and put her sunglasses and turned on her i-pod. Grabbing all her things again, she all ready had the academy's location entered into her GPS on her phone. So with a spring in her step, headphones on, and a smile on her face she took off walking in the direction of the academy. The cab took off in the other direction, back to the air port.

Admittedly it did take her a little longer then she had previously thought it would, but that was fine, for once she wasn't on a schedule. So as she walked, she enjoyed the scenery and the nice cool autumn breeze. The leaves were just starting to turn different colours, and the air was so crisp and clean. She was going to love going on walks and exploring around the island. Maybe, she could find someone to accompany her on jogs or on explorations even. It would be nice to have someone to be with just in case she discovered something of interest, or to have some one to converse with.

Upon approaching the academy she took in the sight. It was not what she had imagined, but she wasn't disappointed. As she walked up to the gates, she looked at all the people gathered together, some making there way to different destinations, others simply making conversation with each other. This caused a thought to cross her mind. “What better time to make friends then now right!? No class yet, so no one really needed to be anywhere in particular, and maybe she could help people with bags or finding where there rooms were at(after she found out where hers was at)”. She scanned the crowds until she saw a tall, medium lengthed blond haired man stand by him self. Summer frowned inwardly at the sight, he looked nice enough, and appeared to want to converse. So she approached him, her stride relaxed, yet confident and cheerful. Smiling she spoke clearly, but not loudly. “Hello!”

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Playing so softly against the windowpane.

¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

Side note: I will make it look better later.

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    Lyka Mitreva - Лйка Митрева
    User Image

The Macedonian girl gasped in pain and shock as she suddenly felt a hot burning sensation on her chest and thigh. She quickly put her steamy mug down and swiped at the hot liquid that had sloshed out from her mug and on to her. Dammit. This was a new shirt... Oh well. It wasn't that bad. She had only gotten a little bit on her and it wasn't like she had never been burned before. However, Macedonia was extremely pissed that her coffee had been spilled by some clumsy idiot kid. The one thing she had been looking forward to when getting here was now spilled on herself, the ground, and the foolish boy who had bumped into her. Was he blind or just airheaded? Most likely the latter. The tall Macedonian was kind of hard to miss. She should have stuck to smoking. At least then she would have to worry about some little punk knocking into her and spilling her cigarette everywhere. But nooo. She just had to give up smoking! Worst decision ever.

A voice drew the girl's attention away from her thoughts and back to the young man who had caused them. Pale orchid eyes narrowed into a hard glare as he spoke but she couldn't help the glimmer of amusement that entered them nor the curling of her lips into a wry smirk at his last remark. "Pfft! Trust me kid, you didn't hurt me. It's going to take a lot more than some hot coffee to do that." Lyka laughed loudly. As if something like this could actually hurt her! Sure it hurt at first but now the initial shock had worn off and she could feel it wasn't so bad. Hardly hot at all. It was him she was worried about. It seemed that the majority of the spilled coffee had landed on his arm. The boy looked kind of fragile and weak which made her kind of want to hit him. His longer hair and expressive eyes added a very slight effeminate quality to him that balanced with the rest of him surprisingly well. In fact he almost seemed familiar. Like she'd already noticed those same features somewhere before. Perhaps she'd seen him on the bus or something? "You might want to invest in a pair of glasses though. I mean I was practically right in front of you! I'd hate to see you behind the wheel of a car."

Macedonia waved a dismissive hand when he offered to get her another cup. "Well I wouldn't want you to burn yourself again, heheh. But if you really wanted to I wouldn't stop you." As the Lithuanian boy inspected his arm, Lyka leaned in closer to see the damage for herself. The boy's jacket seemed to have blocked the worst of it. It was just pink looking in some areas. He'd live. "Hm. Doesn't look too bad. You still might want put something on it when you get the chance though." Lyka didn't normally go around giving out medical advice to strangers. She was definitely not a doctor. But the nation had seen lesser injuries turn into something more serious than they should have because they seemed too insignificant to care for at the time. Realizing that she had forgotten to introduce herself, Macedonia looked back up from his arm to meet his green gaze. "I am Lyka by the way. Lyka Mitreva."

This setting is too small for my ego: {Cafeteria.}
    Beware, I’m a force to be reckoned with: {Some clumsy kid (Lithuania)}
    Why do you need to know!?: {Annoyed and amused.}
    Хе. Ти си толку слаби. ⇒ He. Ti si tolku slabi. ⇒ Heh, you’re so weak: {Translation: Cyrillic. ⇒ Romanized ⇒ "English"]
    ❀/color] [This fight] Over OUR Country? I'm my own place!: {OOC: .........}

Blessed Humorist

User Image
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
    xxxxxx

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
    When you fall, everyone stands
    Another day, and you've had your
    fill of sinking

Well, that made for a wonderful start. That blond bolted away as soon as he saw him, which made him blink. He wanted to take offense to it; the lad didn't even share his name! But that person could have done worse things, and perhaps he just looked scary somehow? A lot of people didn't like tarantulas, sure, but he always hoped that maybe someone could look at him instead of the spider? He looked down at the cage he was holding. It was a small portable one, so he'd be able to hold it, but he knew he would have to buy her a better cage (er, tank) once they were able to settle themselves in the school. He waved to the kid, trying to ignore the wave of awkwardness that surged through him. What now? There went by one missed opportunity, so where else could he look? He decided that perhaps checking into his dorm was the best way to go. Maybe then he could look around the school and try to find a tank for his tarantula--

"Hello!"

The Australian almost jumped at the sudden voice beside him. He glanced at the side, though, and quickly found that the girl didn't seem to be too bad. Her eyes were as lively as the smile, and he was especially susceptible of of capturing others' enthusiastic energy. He quickly gave her a smile and a small wave. "'ey there!" His hand clenched onto his suitcase and spider cage. He doubted that the girl would want to steal from him, but he knew nothing about the people in the school, and was there anything wrong with wanting to practice some caution? He ran his hand through his hair, brushing through his strawberry-blond locks. "It's nice to walk around after sitting 'round everywhere forever," he laughed. "We're finally here, and I reckon this'd be the start of many interesting events.” he gave a glance around the school, as if he were affirming what he was saying before looking back at the girl. He had that habit of saying a lot, even before he asked people for their names. Maybe that was what was driving people away from him . . . he decided to place that behind him for the time being. Things had to get better; they always had, at least for him! It was a shame that he carried his suitcase with one hand, and his tarantula's cage in another--he would have loved to shake hands with her! "Name's Kassidy Osbourne. But you can just call me Kass. How 'bout you, mate?"

With the life held in your --
    Hands are shaking cold . . .
    These hands are meant to hold . . .

xxx Where all can be seen : {In front of the academy}
    xxx Care for a drink? : { Some sheila (Summer) }
    xxx I'll act as I please : {Excited}
    xxx Catching my drift? ⇒ Know what I mean? : { Australian slang being used ⇒ Australian slang being explained }
    xxx We'll never be Out Of Cashews!! : { This is ridiculously short and stupid, but I hope it was okay nonetheless! xD }

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

╔══════════════╗

Ⓑєℓℓα of Ⓑєℓɢιυм

╚══════════════╝

I am on my way!

Bella sighed, looked up at the large gates. Everyone was arriving fast and furious. Belgium to the pacific was no laughing matter. It was a hours long journey trapped in a compact metal tube with god knows who. How she longed for the open fields of home and the smells of the food that seemed to forever hang in the air. They were like the things they all say Arthur saw but better because they smelled like the lovely delicacies that her people produced. Yet giving it up was a leap of faith for the ages old girl. She sighed and let it go. Alas Bella would deal and eat with what ever the lunch staff would dish out.

Her hands reached up. Fingers brushed on the tips of her beloved headband. It was so soft against her scalp, colored with a rich crimson color. Her brown curls swept around the boundary and framed her face with her bright eyes that were still laden with sleep. Bella moved forward, suitcase rolling behind her. She had not even checked her phone. He was supposed to be here.

Being the middle child was hard sometimes. Her little brother was, like always, not coming on this venture. Luxembourg was buried up to his eyes in something. Was it paper work or something else this time. She rolled over to the bigger issue. Lars, or rather Netherlands. It had been a while since they had talked.

The door slid open to the office as she walked in. Lars was there standing like the biggest tree in the forest. Isabel was right in front of him. A cat-like grin appeared on her face. He was much to caught up with her. Bella was never one to stand out in a crowd. She would be surprised of the secretary had even noticed her entrance. Quietly she snuck up behind her brother. A deep breath filled her lungs as she jumped up and grabbed his arm.

"Big brother!" Bella belted out. Even for little one she could let out a roar. Her arms clamped down on his arm as she began to drop. "You didn't even wait for me this time! Jeeze!" Her face was pouting as she giggled up a storm. Her smiled beamed to Isabel as well.

She shared Lars' feelings towards her. Heck, she liked Spain just as much if not more. Her eyes kept flicking back and forth between the two as she waited for his reaction.

I will search the world, I will face its harms
    Till I find my hero's welcome waiting in your arms!

User Image

Intellectual Lunatic

5,150 Points
    • Guildmember 100
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Tipsy 100
    Netherlands
    $~ Lars Jagar ~$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Sometimes I wish for falling
    Wish for the release
    Wish for falling through the air
    To give me some relief

Lars wasn't meaning to become impatient with Isabel... it's kind of in his nature. It also really didn't help that she was zoning out like Spain does half the time now-a-days. That feeling again, the one the grated on his nerves and screamed, "You're wasting time! Get busy!" He needed to get up and get moving; he need to do something productive, not talk and play. The Dutch man knew it was just the voice of his boss, his people, and years of habit that pushed this need to move on him, but it was becoming more difficult to ignore by the moment. He shook his head trying not to get lost in his thought. "I'm very sorry, Isabel, but I need to head up to my room to unpack-".
    Something clutched at his arm and a loud voice yelled in his ear, "Big brother!" He grimaced and turned around to see his sister smiling up at him with the biggest smile on her face. He managed a small smile at he sight of his little sister and pulled her into a hug. "Bella! It's been a while! How have you been faring? No issues with anybody, I presume." Lars pushed his sister back to get a good look at her. You certainly are looking well," he said and smiled. Bella had always held a special place in his hear, being his little sister after all. Sure, they had their fights after he split from Spain and it always was a little harder with a primarily Catholic sister (at least for a little while), but they still got along fairly.
    Because falling's not the problem
    When I'm falling I'm at peace
    It's only when I hit the ground
    That causes only grief

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items