Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════╗
welcome
╚════════════════════╝

Hetalia academy is a unique school, nestled on an uncharted Island in the Pacific Ocean with a small city and landing strip on the opposite side then the school. The school it divided into several building and 4 dorm buildings. It accepts People from all around the world are accepted giving it a diverse atmosphere as well as some chaos. However that is not what makes it unique since plenty of schools and universities provide international options . What makes of unique is the fact that the nations themselves also attend here. Yes you heard correctly, the human representation of each nation also come here, so for all you know the British kid helping you in literature or the Grecian sprouting philosophical thoughts could be one of the members of the uk or Greece himself. The problem is no one knows who they are but themselves (meaning the nations as a group).

Intro ★|☆ Rules ★|☆ Character Profiles ★|☆ Dorm list ★|☆ Character Request ★|☆ Class list ★|☆ Announcements ★|☆ Links ★|☆ Date and Time ★|☆ Reserved posts

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
rules
╚════════════════════╝

Literacy/Posting:

1) 2 paragraphs with 5 sentences minimal. This totals to a total of a mere 10 sentences in total, though more then that is appreciate and accepted

2) Post at least once a week. If you disappear for 2 weeks without notifying me in anyway I will PM you about it. If I have to PM you twice about inactivity the third time you will be removed.

3) Make your posts relatively pretty, I'm not going say to do some spectacular graphic but add your character's name and a pic, at least. Anything additional would be appreciated but once again not required.

4) Keep things with in the pg-16, this means cursing is acceptable but keep in limited. Cybering is not permitted at all. If you get to that point once the clothes come off time skip.

5) Include everyone to the best of your ability. I mean if you honestly can't find a way to fit someone in talk to them maybe they have an Idea of how to. In the same manner respect everyone, Not everyone is up the the same literacy and not everyone had been playing their character as long as you may have

Characters:

1) you are allowed as many characters as you can handle, However you must keep them all active so do keep in mind your limits. If I see you favouriting one character over another, if it's a canon I will aproach you about opening it.

2) OC are accepted however You must also take at least one Canon character. No if and or but. I don't want this guild to have more OCs then we do the actual characters in the series

3) Nyotalia is accepted this will provide more canon characters. If you want them to be related to their opposite gender you must arrange it with the other rper. (Note: one person may not take both Hetalia and Nyotalia of the same character)

4) Reservations should be sent to me using the title 'Here's Hoping I'm Accepted', and actual Profiles should be using the title, 'Hetalia Academy Here I come!'

5) A reservation will last for 1 week unless you speak with me about otherwise (within Valid reason of course).

nation specific:

6) If the character you are playing has a signature pet (Kumajirou, Mr. Puffin, China's panda etc etc) they are permitted to keep have them. however they must be ready to explain if any of them talk

7) American States ( or the regions of Canada)/City OCs are frowned upon however if you give significant reasoning an exception may be made. OCs that represent Non-canon countries, Autonomous region of countries, colonies and other such places along those lines are accepted

8.) please keep your back story in mind. The humans are not allowed to know that you are nations.

human specific:

9) humans should not know about the nations.

10) the human are normal human nothing really special about them.

11) the can also bring animals if they want, however they must be small or house animals

new rules will be bolded and Italicized
Intro ★|☆ Rules ★|☆ Character Profiles ★|☆ Dorm list ★|☆ Character Request ★|☆ Class list ★|☆ Announcements ★|☆ Links ★|☆ Class list ★|☆ Date and Time ★|☆ Reserved posts

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
profile skeleton
╚════════════════════╝

Remember the PM titles are found in the rules.
color=1,2,3 means a different color for each one so every 1 is one color, 2 is another, and 3 is a third.

Reservations:
Username:
Character name:
I am : (human or nation name)

Nation Skeleton

[align=center] [size=20]Ⓝⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ [/size]
[color=1][size=18]⎝[color=2]Official[/color]⎪[color=3]Country[/color] ⎪ [color=3]Name[/color] ⎞ [/size]
[img]character picture [/img]

[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3] it's the bare essentials [/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]the basic[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]
[color=2][b]Alternately I am also called [/b][/color]Human name
[color=2][b]Why I see no reason you should need to ask:[/b][/color] Gender
[color=2][b]physically I am the age of:[/b][/color] human age
[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]this is a matter of observations[/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]details [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/u][/align]
[color=2][b]They say that events make you how you are. Well I am like this:[/b][/color] (Personality)
[color=2][b]There were many things that lead to that of course:[/b][/color] history
[color=2][b]however this is not what I'm going to tell everyone:[/b][/color] Character back story (this is the story you will tell the humans if they ask.
[color=2][b]I'm also often seen around:[/b][/color] (any notable relationships, that can change as the rp goes on)
[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]and then these are a matter of perefences [/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]other information [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]
[color=2][b]It won't be too uncommon to see me in possession of:[/b][/color] likes
[color=2][b]However rarely will you see me in possession of:[/b][/color] dislikes
[color=2][b] I also find these to be rather attractive:[/b][/color] sexuality
[color=2][b] oh yeah did I mention:[/b][/color] any other stuff not mentioned {pets brought would be included here}

[color=2]oh yeah I have a boss by the name of:[/color] (your gaia username)[/align]
[align=right][u][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]When combined they complete me[/color] [color=2]███▙[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align][/color]

Human Profiles
[align=center] [size=20] Ⓗⓤⓜⓐⓝ [/size]
[color=1][size=18]⎝[color=2]Firstl[/color]⎪[color=3]Middle (optional)[/color] ⎪ [color=3]Last[/color] ⎞ [/size]
[img]malformed url[/img]

[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3] the begining of the creation [/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]the basic[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]
[color=2][b]I'm pretty sure it's obivious:[/b][/color] Gender
[color=2][b]I've been around for a while:[/b][/color] age
[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]putting it all together[/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]details [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/u][/align]
[color=2][b]everyone is different and this is how I am:[/b][/color] (Personality)
[color=2][b]it has never been a boring day for me :[/b][/color] history
[color=2][b]I'm also often seen around:[/b][/color] (any notable relationships, that can change as the rp goes on)
[align=right][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]all the scraps [/color] [color=2]███▙[/color]
[u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]other information [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]
[color=2][b]I'll take some of that if it wouldn't be a problem:[/b][/color] likes
[color=2][b]oh please get those away from me:[/b][/color] dislikes
[color=2][b] does it make it strange that I am:[/b][/color] sexuality
[color=2][b] oh yeah did I mention:[/b][/color] any other stuff not mentioned {pets brought would be included here}

[color=2]the person behind the mask is :[/color] (your gaia username)[/align]
[align=right][u][color=2]▟███[/color][color=3]When combined they complete me[/color] [color=2]███▙[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align][/color]

Intro ★|☆ Rules ★|☆ Character Profiles ★|☆ Dorm list ★|☆ Character Request ★|☆ Class list ★|☆ Announcements ★|☆ Links ★|☆ Date and Time ★|☆ Reserved posts

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
dorm list
╚════════════════════╝

Dorm 1, 3 are male dorms Dorm building 2, 4 are Female dorms
even rooms are on one side of the hall and odds are on the other, at one end of the hall is a communal bathroom at the other end it a lounge

More floors will be added to the buildings as needed
Italics mean character is reserved and awaiting profile
strike through means a character is inactive and in line up for being removed.
Dorm building 1
FLOOR 1
1 America and Canada
2 Estonia and Lithuania
3 England and Romania
4 Vincent Russo

FLOOR 2
7 Poland
8 Latvia and Sealand
Dorm building 2
FLOOR 1
1 Belarus and Ukraine
2 Belgium
3 Wakana Sugita and Nyo!America
4 Nyo!Prussia
5 Ireland and Nyo!England

FLOOR 2
7 Macedonia
9 Summer Hillsbery
10 Ingrid Kunkle
12 Nyo!France
Dorm building 3
FLOOR 1
2 Crispin Thornborough and Malik Suersaq
4 Netherlands
5 Russia and japan
6 Romano

FLOOR 2
8 Kassidy Osbourne
9 Italy
11Scotland
Dorm building 4
FLOOR 1
1 Nyo!Spain
2 Nyo!Austria
6 Nyo!Canada

FLOOR 2

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
character requests
╚════════════════════╝

These are characters that the members of the rp would like to join but others are open
character requested by username

Male!Hungary requested by l Sailor Centaurus l
German requested by anbu_ninja_penguin
Greece requested by Grim Fatale
Sweden requested by Daj with Highlights
Finland requested by Daj with Highlights
Spain requested by Grim Fatale
Cuba requested by Grim Fatale
Austria requested by Grim Fatale
Russia requested by Calais Reed/color]

PM me any character request. I don't need a specific title just as long as I know you're requesting a character.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
class list
╚════════════════════╝

every period lasts two weeks
The classes are your basic school classes. (do try and make sure everyone has at least one other person in their class)

first period
second period
thrid period
Lunch
Electives (or free period if no elective is taken)
Fourth period
Fifth period
sixth period
seventh period
clubs

Electives: (these are available but not required) Art, Music, Horticulture, Culinary, Ceramics/pottery, Wood Shop, theatre

clubs: Magic club, football/soccer club, Newspaper club, Band, Rowing club, gymnastics club, photography, Dance club, swim club, sewing/needlepoing club, computer club, Video Game club

if you have an Idea for classes feel free to PM them to me, I'm not really picky

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
announcement
╚════════════════════╝

7/12 Thread made
7/12 First non-transfer reservation

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
links
╚════════════════════╝

Profile thread where you can find the profile of all accepted characters

OOC Thread where out of character nonsense rules.

the rp chat message me for the Password if you wanna enter

Event Thread where we will hold any event going on in the thread that may take some time so it doesn't disrupt the main rp.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
date and time
╚════════════════════╝

Date:
January ★|☆ Feburary ★|☆ March ★|☆ April ★|☆ May ★|☆ June ★|☆ July ★|☆ August ★|☆ September ★|☆ October ★|☆ November ★|☆ December

Monday ★|☆ Tuesday ★|☆ Wednesday ★|☆ Thursday ★|☆ Friday ★|☆ Saturday ★|☆ Sunday

1 ★|☆ 2 ★|☆ 3 ★|☆ 4 ★|☆ 5 ★|☆ 6 ★|☆ 7 ★|☆ 8 ★|☆ 9 ★|☆ 10 ★|☆ 11 ★|☆ 12 ★|☆ 13 ★|☆ 14 ★|☆ 15 ★|☆ 16 ★|☆ 17 ★|☆ 18 ★|☆ 19 ★|☆ 20 ★|☆ 21 ★|☆ 22 ★|☆ 23 ★|☆ 24 ★|☆ 25 ★|☆ 26 ★|☆ 27 ★|☆ 28 ★|☆ 29 ★|☆ 30 ★|☆ 31

Period:
Breakfast/color] ★|☆ first period ★|☆ second period ★|☆ third period ★|☆ Lunch ★|☆ Electives ★|☆ Fourth period ★|☆ Fifth period ★|☆ sixth period ★|☆ seventh period ★|☆ clubs ★|☆ Dinner ★|☆ No classes

Mail will arrive every Wednesday between lunch and Electives and delivered to the recipient's rooms. It will also be sent out the same day.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
╔════════════════════╗
open
╚════════════════════╝

Hetalia Academy is now accepting characters and reservations

Intro ★|☆ Rules ★|☆ Character Profiles ★|☆ Dorm list ★|☆ Character Request ★|☆ Class List ★|☆ Announcements ★|☆ Links ★|☆ Reserved posts

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Feliks stared out the window to the cab he had taken. Sure, the school had provided a bus service to the school from the airport, but the polish male had opted for a less public means of transportation, since he was not a big fan of strangers. This school would be enough for interacting with people he didn't know, after all not only were the nations there but humans as well. There wasn't too many ways something like that would turn out well in the blonde's opinion. So he sat in silence as the car continued forward towards the school, though admittedly the silence was a little too much and the driver did attempt conversation a few times, but to no avail.

Finally the gates to the school loomed up before the window and just outside, the very bus the school had provided was disembarking their passengers. Poland handed up some money and made a quick comment of thanks before following the driver to the trunk and getting his bags out. So far so good, perhap it would have been better with one of his friends, in any were here yet, at least he would have been able to keep a conversation going with one of them. so perhaps the bus wouldn't have been that bad, though it was a little late for that. As soon as the driver retrieved feliks' final bag, he returned to ther driver seat and started off, leaving the Polish man to stand by himself just by the edge of the group.

Taking a deep breath, he gathered up his bags and started towards the gate. The whole while his eyes were scanning the crowd in search of anyone he knew and was on good terms with. He really didn't want to be the first one to sign in but the bus seemed to still have a large group waiting to get their bags. As he watched a second bus pulled up and began to also release the students it held inside.
Rozumiesz mnie, prawda? → You do understand me, right?:
(Polski→ English)
I'm totally fine right here: campus Entrance
I, like, know you guys: Just myself
You have to admit, this is totally fun: arriving at the school

User Image

(Overly Original Character: Well here's something, Poland's not exactly the easiest person to have arrive first so it's not my best :/ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff