Nah. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Already joined~ 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on August 5, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

For everyone who is in Tsuyo-sa Town at this very moment, get ready for the 2:00pm brawl! Remember that the weaker, first form Pokemon are the first ones to take this chance to challenge any of the top five to take their spot! The top five can also challenge one another as well, so don't forget that either!

The Legendary Kou
#1 Arcanine

Teddy-Daimyo
#2 Absol

beloved criminal
#2 Tyranitar

Shadow_DarkPhoenix
#4 Gallade

hecklord
#5 Noivern

Pokemon Rulez0598
{Non-numbered} Seviper and Zangoose

kiba1127
{Non-numbered} Growlithe

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
z y g a r d e
NAZO'S QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN
DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PULL ME INTO YOUR WORLD
I HAVE MYSELF TO FOLLOW, THAT'S WHO I CHOOSE TO LIVE FOR
I'M NOT HERE TO BE PULLED INTO FEELING
I'D RATHER BE THE VILLAIN, AS LONG AS I KNOW IT'S RIGHT

Typhlosion was confident enough, that was for sure. It was impossible to tell if his confidence was grounded or not, as he had only fought her in a rage before, so she had no idea what a calmer battling style would mean from him. In her past experience, those who fought with rage were often stronger than they were without, but it came at a significant sacrifice to accuracy, forethought, and control; they often ended up hurting themselves and others more often than their target. It would require finesse on his part to make up for any losses to power he may experience for keeping a cooler head.

"I look forward to seeing you try. It should prove entertaining, in the very least." Zygarde maintained her closeness, still staring at him as if looking for any sign of doubt or weakness in his conviction. Words were just words, after all, and his revelation would mean nothing if he lost his temper the next time she came around to provoke him. She would have to be especially ruthless the next time, just to test his mettle; this was definitely not the time to back off.

What he said next, far from intimidating her, amused her to no end. "You think that you are capable of taking over my position?" When it came down to it, she would never allow him to defeat her that badly; she may concede defeat to him one day, but it would be because she had determined that he had learned his lesson and changed, and that the fight would no longer be necessary. But she would never surrender out of concern for her own health, and she would never actually lose to him in battled. "You lack the skill, in every sense of the word. Vermin like you are far more fit for serving than ruling."

MOOD amused
                                    COMPANY latias&typhlosion
                                    LOCATION the usual training grounds
                                    BATTLE land's wrath | outrage | hyper beam | stone edge || aura break

Pokemon Rulez0598

TeddyMemoirs

Floppy Dog

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                          xx████████████████████████████████████ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐

ARCANINE

Thrash - Close Combat - Extreme Speed - Flare Blitz

Intimidate

Arc sat at the table with a tooth pick in his mouth, and his belly full of warm and delicious stew that his sister Lithie had provided. "I swear, one day Lithie, we need to turn this dojo into a part time restaurant. That food was amazing as always" giving his sister a toothy grin and thumbs up for a job well done. He was about to rest his feet on a stool when Absol had returned into the dinning room with news that the clock had struck 2. "Well, you heard her. It is 2 everyone. Lets all get out of the dojo, the last thing i need is a bunch of challengers busting my doors and walls just to get their asses kicked" Arc announced, pushing his chair back so that he could stretch his arms and limber the rest of his body up. "Alright, I'm officially ready" he said to Absol, getting up now and walking over to his sister. "Sis, you know the drill. Stay inside at all times, we will be right in front. You can watch through the window if you want" kissing his sister on the fore head. He really did treat her as if she was 5 years old, but could you blame the guy for being protective over his baby sister?

Outside now Arc stood at the steps of dojo, and like clock work, some challengers had already been waiting for the top 5's appearance. The first hour was usually the easiest since most of the first evolution's were treated as a warm up. That was, if they didn't get challenged by any of the single or special evolution ginjikas like Pinsir, Scyther, Onix, Heracross, Zangoose, Druddigon and a bunch more. Though he wasn't scared of them, he had beat most of them before anyways. The only one that really gave him a run for his money at this hour was Druddigon. He was a mean and nasty fighter, except today he wasn't outside looking for him. But that didn't mean Druddigon wouldn't try to sneak up on him. "Alright, who is here to challenge me?" He asked a loud, looking at the growing crowd to see a bunch of hands go in the air. 'It is never a easy day is it?' he thought, sighing lightly. "Good luck you guys" he said to his comrades before jumping off the stairs and in the middle of the crowd as they formed a circle. The good thing about this town was that even though everyone was a bunch of rough and tough guys they had some sort of respect to know battles should be handled one on one during the challenge hours.

He was surrounded by a few Patrats, Stunkys, Bidoofs, Kecleon and Bellsprouts. "Shall we dance?" he asked, grinning at the gijinkas that surrounded him. Stunky then jumped in front of Arc, Arc then showed his teeth and gave a growl. His action Intimidated the Stunky and the other challengers. Stunky then got over it and tryed to use Acid Spray, but before he could aim his attack Arc use Extreme Speed and was standing right next to Stunky. "Ah, ah, ah... To slow my friend" Arc said, looking at Stunky to see that he was shocked at how fast Arc moved. Arc then swiftly struck the Stunky in the head with a powerful elbow, slamming the ginjika to the ground, face paved into the cement. "So... who's next?"

MOOD• Determined xLOCATION• Tsuyo-sa Town xWITH• Absol, Gallade, Noivern, Tyranitar, and Lithie

▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐xx████████████████████████████████████xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces