Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Welcome to Humanity, this is hour one

World War III between the Chinese and the USA was a violent bloody war in the year 2121. It began when the USA was invaded and ended in catastrophe. A nuclear war erupted at the climax of the war, decimating the world and turning the cities to rubble. For years the surface was much to toxic for life but slowly the animals and even the humans that remained on the surface began to mutate into terrible and deadly creatures due to the radiation. Of course not all people and animals were changed by it. Some animals, like dogs, proved somewhat resilient to the radiation or at least small doses of it. Some Humans on the surface even got lucky and managed to survive in very lightly radiated areas. The rest of Humanity, or at least those that could afford it, took refuge in bunkers deep underground. These bunkers were filled and sealed shut when nuclear bombs were detected.

User Image

It has been 100 years since WWIII and the once sealed bunkers have been opened, allowing their inhabitants to enter a slightly safer world. There are still places that remain highly irradiated and dangerous and mutants roam the wastes. There are also raiders and other dangerous things roaming the waste lands. Armed guards are vital to the survival of any civilian that wanders into the wastes. It is dangerous to go out of the cities that have sprung up from the ruins. These new cities are crafted from the rubble of oldworld artifacts like planes and ships, basically anything metal. Even the cities can be unsafe. All of the bunkers are open now, except yours.

User Image

Bunker 13 didn’t open when all of the other ones did. The computer that dictated the safety of the world outside it hasn’t deemed the outside world safe for its inhabitants…until now. Everyone was woken one night to alarms going off. No one knew what it meant and only followed the blinking arrows on the floor of the vault…towards the door. None remain in the bunker that even remember the outside world nor why they are really there. They have been born in the bunker and have died in the bunker. Their leader and protector arrived last and ordered everyone back to their rooms for the fear in the air was obvious. Now he has organized a group of people to go out to the world as scouts. They are to see if the world is safe for them and what exactly is out there. You are one of those scouts. Welcome to the Apocalypse children of the bunker. All you have to do is survive.

User Image

RULES

Alright just follow the rules of Gaia. I don't care much otherwise other than for that save when you create your Character Profile do use the list of Skills I have provided. Do not leave any of it blank and you can only have 2 major skills and 2 minor skills. That's really everything that matters. With the Background you can even state likes and such. Alright that's everything other than this is based off Fallout and...well there's a limited amount of spaces at the start. Oh and follow the usual rules people have. I'm not willing to just sit here and think of them. I'm more focused on the rp. The tech is modern day stuff. And lastly if you don't mind could you post your Profiles here? It makes things easier on me. Now that's it. Thank you.

Profile Skeleton

Name:

Sex:

Personality:

Reflection (appearance):

Profession (job in bunker):

Major skills (2 max):

Minor skills (2 max):

Weapon(s) (based on certain skills):

Background:

(Skills must be chosen from the list below.)

Skill List

Barter

Energy Weapons (laser weapons, pulse weapons, plasma weapons)

Explosives

Guns

Big Guns (flame thrower, gatlin gun, missile launcher, rockit launcher, mini nuke launcher)

Lockpick

Medicine

Melee Weapons (swords and other non gun weapons)

Repair (ability to repair armor and weaponry)

Science (hacking and deactivating rouge robots)

Sneak

Speech

Survival

Unarmed (brass knuckles and other things like it)

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Name: Mika Nakai

Sex: Female

Personality: Reckless, slightly self centered, wild, brave, careless, outgoing, straight forward, prone to slight depression and sometimes acts the opposite of what she usually does.

Reflection (appearance):User Image

Profession (job in bunker): Security

Major skills (2 max): Speech and Explosives

Minor skills (2 max): Big Guns and Guns

Weapon(s): anything explosive, any big weapon, any gun save one handed except until she finds something to replace her current 10mm pistol that she hates.

Background: Mika or Mi, as she sometimes likes to be called has always loved guns. The second she was old enough to be given one she became the best aim among the bunker’s kids, rivaled only when Skye showed up. Of course that was before those boys hurt the poor girl. Not like Mika cared. It wasn’t ever that she didn’t really care about people. Mika was just different and wouldn’t have ever let anything like that change her. Her G.O.A.T test was a bit spooky when it was shown she liked weapons, a lot but it never fazed her. She became a member of the bunker security team and though that makes her happy she really wants the room to use more than just some lame old pistol which is why she jumped at the chance to leave the bunker on a scouting mission. She had to talk her way into it though because they don’t exactly think she’s stable personality wise which is a likely case. She can usually be found with some sort of alcohol bottle in her hand or stuffed in a pocket or pack and it’s gotten her in trouble. It is also the source of her drastic mood swings. Oh and she loves green, thus her green hair.

Loiterer

Name: Mona Thomas

Sex: Female

Personality: Life has left a sour taste in Mona’s mouth. She spends a lot of time on her own, dispensing what she sees as justice where it is needed. Because of her distance, she is seen as an enigmatic sort of person, only acting when action is called for and with little else to say on a closed subject. At times, she can be rather unpredictable. However, underneath the thick layers of gruffness there exists a gentle and kind woman with a hidden talent for card games.

Reflection: Tall and solidly built, Mona cuts an imposing figure especially in uniform. Her skin, though pale, is prone to tanning rather than burning and her light hair only stands to get lighter with exposure to direct sun. Her eyes are a bright green under thick eyebrows and her lips are thin, set into a long line just above a strong chin. Though muscular and brutish in appearance, her hands are small and deft, carefully handling objects of any delicacy with care. Glasses rest neatly on her sharp nose, taking away from the scar that runs up her face and into her hairline. Generally, she dresses in dark and simple clothing, but always wears armor when necessary. In the field, she wears riot gear generally put aside for the worst of times of unrest in the bunker. On top of thick green armor are belts of cartridges necessary to keep her energy weapons running, and utility items such as a canteen, survival knife, and tools for repair are kept in pockets and on belts for easy access. It’s all finished off by a long black coat that she inherited by an important man in her life. Pictured here.

Profession: Peacekeeper - Law Enforcement and Security

Major skills: Energy Weapons and Survival

Minor skills: Medicine and Repair

Weapon(s): She’s always armed with a laser rifle and a plasma pistol.

Background: Not everything in a bunker can be perfect. Though incidents of poor treatment and violence are isolated and not tolerated, Mona was the abuse case of the most recent generation. After her mother died of weakness, her father grew morose, then neglectful, then plainly malignant. Of course, she carried on through school and did as she was told. Their home simply was not comfortable at any time. Peacekeepers eventually relieved her of mistreatment, offering her not only a safe haven but a new way to direct her energy. Along with a few other in the force, she was eventually asked to leave for scouting missions. Figuring the choice had a lot to do with her lack of important personal ties, she quietly agreed to the job and excused herself to explain it to her father in his cell.

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Alright, welcome. 4 spots left tho just need 3 more to start.

Loiterer

[[Excellent!]]

Loiterer

[[Hello?]]

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chai High Tuba
[[Hello?]]

(Appears you're the only one interested.)

Loiterer

[[Persistence is key, my friend. =3 ]]

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chai High Tuba
[[Persistence is key, my friend. =3 ]]

(true. I know it is.)

Loiterer

[[Unfortunately, for the evening, I must turn in, but I will continue to pester the thread tomorrow after work. =D ]]

Loiterer

[[Good morning! =3 ]]

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chai High Tuba
[[Good morning! =3 ]]

(It afternoon here. Even just one more person joining would be enough to start. I mean I can honestly manage 2 characters easily so really just one more person.)

Loiterer

[[Well, good afternoon, then! I will continue to be obnoxious until a third appears.]]

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chai High Tuba
[[Well, good afternoon, then! I will continue to be obnoxious until a third appears.]]

(This rp is exactly the same as one that sits in my guild. Minus the rules.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff