User ImageUser ImageUser ImageHis lips are dripping honey
xxxxxxBut he'll sting you like a bee
xxxxxxxxxxSo lock up all your love and
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo and throw away the key

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

Nadia stayed within her circle of guards as the one went to unbind the neko. Within seconds the guard was smashed against the cage and screaming bloody mary that made her jump. He was still restrained by the collar but he managed to use his legs to restrain the guard. The creepy girl in the next cage hissed at her claiming that Nadia was supposed to buy her. It sort of made her shiver but she held back. crazier, this one. she thought to herself with her arms crossed in front of her.

She watched as the slave cooed into the guards ear and stare intently at the neko. "Neko, let the guard go." she ordered. She motioned to her personal guards, "Take him, keep the collar and restrains on him until we get home." Nadia walked closer to him and away from her guards, "Play with me," she offered, "By the end . . . I'll let you go. I don't need you for long."

She glanced to the other girl in the cage, I wonder if father will let me buy two? she wondered, well of course he would.

~ ~

But he's really good at lyingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    Yeah, he'll leave you in the dustxxxxxx
                                                    'Cause when he says foreverxxxx
                                                    Well, it don't mean much
Phiona Lien King
User Image

The world through a leopards eyes was quite interesting to behold. Reds, blues, yellows, and greens were more vibrant while other colors were hard to distinguish. Lien's ears twitched as she heard her name mentioned, and she turned her head to face Dimitri, who had asked if she was alright. Well, she wasn't quite sure what he had asked, mainly because she couldn't understand human speech unless she chose to concentrate really hard on it. She hadn't been concentrating on his words, so she wasn't sure what he had said, but she had recognized her name. From the look on his face, she had assumed that he had asked her whether she was ok, and in response, she nodded her head. Lien began to pace back and forth in her cage, accepting her change and enjoying the feeling of being in her leopard form. One of the guards came to close to her cage, probably a new guard, and reached through the bars to pet her. Lien bit his hand, earning her a hard slap, to which she turned around and sprayed him directly in the face. Like skunks, cats would spray, however, with cats, it was usually urine and it smelled quite disgusting. So, the guard was now drenched in cat urine and Lien chuffed in amusement. She had a wild streak in her, and the other guards just laughed, mainly because they knew better than to approach a shifter when it was in it's animal form.

Current Form -----&User Image

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

When the demon girl said he had fleas he glared at her. Fleas were for dogs. Cats kept themselves so much cleaner. She continued to disappoint him by playing with her food instead of eating it. "Yes that's lovely. Now break his neck and grab the key."

Since he now needed something to pay attention to as he ground his heel into the man's throat hoping at some point he would have to good sense to be silent or choke, he looked up at the girl who had not left the safety of her guards. Oh once he got this collar off he'd have no problem giving her a reason to be afraid. "And if I say no?" he asked ground his boot in further. Now he heard choking sounds. Seemed like he was loosing his touch.

However soon guards, highly trained guards swarmed into his cage to collect him. And although he had impeccable balance he began to loose the strength the support it. So it wasn't terribly hard for the men to force him to release the guard and drag him out of the cage. However not a single man did not come out with some manner of injury be it a bruise, a cut, or a well placed bite. Since he had been so much trouble they gagged him again as well as tying his hand back behind his back and shoving him to his knees in front of his new "master" who he vehemently glared at despite her promise to free him after playing with him for only a little while. He didn't trust and nor should he. She was looking over at the psychotic one giving her the considering gaze one did in a market when they weren't sure if they wanted something but would inevitably come back to get it. He shook his head no in the oh-you-have-to-be-shitting-me way but she wasn't stopping. If anything it was getting worse.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Dimitri Titov

When the cat that was Lien nodded Dimitri shook his head in surprise. The fact that it spoke English or even people talk at all was impressive. What was more impressive and hilarious was the stupidity of the guards. Especially the one who though the big white fluffy kitty was pet worthy. Which was why when she sprayed him Dimtiri laughed his a** off earning a glare from the man and a threat of another shower which was countered with, "I'm not the man who needs one."

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

"And if I say no?" he inquired while slowly suffocating the man under his foot. She shrugged without much care,"Well you no longer have a choice." Her men grabbed him and put back the rag in his mouth. Nadia noticed that each man had some form of injury but small enough to not be worried. He shook his head at her when she gazed at the psychotic girl in the next cage making her lips turn upwards in amusement. As her eyes scanned over the other cages, she heard her guards struggling to keep the Neko controlled.

While her eyes scanned over she glanced over at a cage with a feline. A light gasp escaped her lips and her eyes lit up. A Leopard! She bit her lip, she wanted it but she would come back later. For now she had one and needed to get him under control. Nadia could feel that one for right now was enough, soon she'll come back for the girl and possibly the leopard.

Looking at the now shackled Neko she gave a light sigh of regret. "Well I guess you'll do." She turned swiftly and motioned to her guards while paying for her new slave. "Take him to the car." Once all the preparation of ownership was set and the fines paid for she turned to follow. Soon she was facing him in the car and observing him.

~ ~

Well, it don't mean much

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

He continued to work at his bonds and struggle even after one of her guards decided to cuff him, and it wasn't lightly. For a second of two he saw awesomely nothing before sight kicked back in. When it did he spotted the leopard much the same way his mistress had. Her, if he had a vote, would have been approved of, but he didn't get much of a look before he was hauled to his feet by someone lifting the chain in between his wrists. He could of course remained kneeling, and could have suffered through the slow ripping of his rotatory cuff.

Now that he was standing he was a good deal taller than her and about as tall as her large mass of guards. Noticing the look she was giving her he gave one in return: If you want to put me back I'm not going to cry. Her second order was followed as easily by him as it was by her guards. However they did try to drag him along before he kicked someone in the knee and began to walk himself eyes straight ahead though well aware of where the others were in space. Once outside he tried oh so hard to run off. He made it under the first man's arm with a doge, over the second man's arm with a jump, and past the third man with a roll before he was tackled. To add injury to insult the man who tackled him slammed his head into the ground before hauling him up to his feet by his wrists once again. Despite being a bit disorientated he continued to glare at all of them, even after being thrown into the car and locked in so he couldn't move no matter how much he struggled, and he did. Eventually her highness approached the car and got in across from him. Though she didn't say anything he could feel her eyes watching him. But would she notice how closely he planned to watch her.

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

She could feel the glare coming from everyone inside the car. Luckily she had money on her side from letting her guards just up and walk out on her. She let a smirk grace her lips at the damage her new plaything did to her guards. He was a fighter that was for sure. She crossed her legs and lightly bounced her foot. Leaning forward she cupped her chin in her hand.

"What is your name?" she inquired, curiosity filling her eyes. If she wasn't interested in him she would have easily put him back but he intrigued her. She shifted slightly in her seat, she could feel the effect the slave market had on her. It always made her feel so dirty, First in order when I get home is shower That would definitely loosen her up. As she waited for a response her mind wandered, tonight was also when she would invite some friends over. A smile played on her lips, it would be so much fun to introduce her new pet.

They would reach her home soon, her house sat in the middle of acres of land. Her family was not short on money especially since her only living relative was her father. Just like any living rich person, her home was a three story mansion. The landscaped was shaped precisely so that if they had a slave try to escape they could easily be recaptured due to the strategic placing of cameras and guards. It also defended their home from any intruders that plan to steal or hurt them.

~ ~

Well, it don't mean much

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Tristan

It was already late in the day when a long, slender body began moving underneath Egyptian cotton sheets of black and white. The black comforter was on the floor from the male tossing and turning in his sleep, but it didn't matter as he reached down with pale, well manicured hand and lifted the midnight fabric. Upon sitting up, a head of platinum blond hair simmered in the sunlight that poured in through his glass window. He had forgotten to put his e-binds down last night and now the light was stinging his sapphire blue eyes. With a groan, the slender male got up in the nude and began fixing his bed.

Johnathan loved being clean, dirt and unorganized chaos were two things in this world that he completely and utterly despised. With his bed made and a soft kiss placed on Audrey Hepburn's cheek, the beautifully sculpted male figure walked into his bathroom and began getting ready for the day.

"Johnathan!" a voice called from downstairs, a smooth male's voice. Johnathan couldn't hear him over the sound of the water running, so the young raven haired male began ascending the stairs to Johnathan's bedroom and opened the door to the black and white room.The room was so neat it disgusted the young man that had barged in, "Johnathan you really need to get a life..." he muttered to himself and waited for his friend to come out of the shower.

Steam pouring from the the bathroom as the slender blond opened the door, he had a towel on his head with one hand wiping away the water from his short hair. Once catching a glance of Tristan, his rather forward and bold friend, he said in a sensual and husky voice, "What are you doing here?"
"My lovely and beautiful Johnathan! Your savior has come to take you away from this boring old pad of yours!" Tristan rose from the bed, obviously not caring that Johnathan was still nude, but at the same time the blond didn't mind either. Or atleast he didn't seem to care, his expression blank to Tristan's large grin.
"You're not going to take me anywhere sleazy again, are you? You know how I hate that.."
"No! No! Not sleazy, fun! You'll be surprised for sure, you need to get out and I promise if you don't find something you like then you can come home and lock yourself in your study all night."
"Why do I not trust you on this?" but it didn't matter, Johnathan was going to let Tristan have his fun and then he would come home to do the exact thing Tristan said he was going to do. "Fine."

"Wonderful! I'll bring the car around!" excited, Tristan clasped his hands together and fled the room with haste. Johnathan merely sighed and sprayed his chest down with a cologne called Black, a sweet and sensual smell that the tall, slender male loved on himself. Once he finished getting ready, Johnathan stepped outside on his front porch wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with fourteen eye Doctor Marten boots polished with a shine. Tristan pulled up moments later in a silver ferrari that purred like a lion and as Johnathan lifted the door to enter, there was a sinking feeling inside his gut he just couldn't shake off.

O O C
Intro post! Yay!

Beloved Shapeshifter

ℬℓ∪ə ℒᴵ℘ȿ

✧YIN Ⅼⅰ LAMENTIA✧

ℬℓ∪ə ﻉ√٥ϡℕઽ

•°o.O O.o°•

He chuckled when she played with her tail, a small gesture that was adorable to him. He grabbed two more sandwiches, holding one out. "Here, if you'd like to eat something. If you're getting to cold there are blankets in that compartment right there. Sorry, I have to live in the cold. We'll have Penelope make you some clothes that are warmer once we get home." He said before taking a large bite of ice cream. He was so happy ice cream was a thing that existed. If not, he'd go insane from the lack of flavor ice held.

════════════════════Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Ayumu ~ Wrath Demon
Currently Wearing

The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand,
and, they,
it must be confessed,
with much fear and trembling~

Ayumu growled as the woman left with the neko, she wouldn't have noticed him if the demoness hadn't called her over. The guard in her grip started to struggle again as the muscles in her arms tensed. He screamed, which was followed by a large crack, as she snapped his neck. His body went limp in her black hands and she glared at the cage which had once held the neko. Slowly, a green mist emanated from her right eye. The body that lay limp in her hands started to turn black and evaporate until all that was left was a black and white ball, like a large marble. It was the guards soul. Ayumu reached down and pick up the marble, raising it to her lips. She licked it, almost as if it was a piece of candy, and then pushed it into her lips, a black oily residue remaining on them as she swallowed the soul. Suddenly the door to her cage swung open and something hit her on the head. All there was then was darkness. Never ending darkness.

A guard had hit her on the head with a metal baseball bat, making her fall unconscious. Whilst she was out, they chained her up again. Only this time, they used stronger chains and tied her arms so that they crossed her stomach. They pulled a mask over her head, it was made of leather, with openings for her eyes, nose, mouth and horns. The opening for her mouth was covered by a few pieces of metal, acting as a muzzle. It made her look like Hannibal Lecter. When they were finished, the guards rested her body against the back bars of the cage and locked the door.

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Tristan

Tristan's need for speed driving had skill, but half the time it made Johnathan want to take a ruler to his fingers. The smell of burnt rubber was thick in the air as Tristan rounded a sharp turn and drifted before speeding straight on till his silver eyes caught sight of the sign he was looking for. Turning the wheel of the sporty car sharply, the silver ferrari slid right into an empty spot on the street with Johnathan's head spinning.. "I hate you," the blond male muttered to his friend and Tristan merely laughed.
"Oh please, you love me! And my driving skill, otherwise you wouldn't have come out with me, would you?"
Johnathan stayed quiet knowing he was right, if Johnathan really did hate Tristan he definitely would not have let the raven haired male drag him into town. He instead opted to get out of the car and survey the area. Tristan was the reason Johnathan went out at all besides his concerts.

Hands in his pockets, Johnathan looked up and down the rather shady looking street. Places were boarded up, there were very few citizens on the stress, and there were more dirty beggars than he would have liked... Where the hell had Tristan taken him now? "Come on, don't dally Johnathan!" Tristand said and walked into a dark building, Johnathan hesitantly followed...

Upon seeing the cages of magical creatures and different species of animal very human-like, Johnathan stifled the urge to wring Tristan's scrawny little neck, "I thought I said no sleazy places."
"Oh come oooonnn Johnny Boy," he hated when his friend called him that, "Now I didn't take you to the titty bar, or the host club, or some club. This is your chance! You don't hang out with anyone, but me and you are going to waste away if you don't find yourself some kind of companion"
Johnathan's jaw tightened and he peered about the room, it was dingy and grimm... not to mention dirty... The tall slender blond then turned on his heel, about to walk out of the shop before Tristan grabbed his arm forcefully and whipped his around. "Johnathan," his tone serious, more serious than he had ever heard his bold friend speak before, "You spend an enormous amount of time in that big house of yours all by yourself. You have no maids or servants, and with all the spells you've done not one of them has been a love spell, companion spell, or just someone-I-can-go-have-coffee-with spell. Its time. You shouldn't be alone anymore.."

Johnathan's sapphire eyes gazed into Tristan's hard silver gaze, he then nodded and his friend let go of his arm. "Wonderful! Now!" He clasped his hands together, "Let's take a look around, shall we?"
"Fine" Johnathan muttered, his expression just as blank as when he walked in. Hands in his pockets once more, the blond had to make sure to not to visibly gag from the stench that arose from some of the cages. Apparently hygiene was not high on the priority list here...

O O C

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Ayumu ~ Wrath Demon
Currently Wearing

The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand,
and, they,
it must be confessed,
with much fear and trembling~

The young demoness began to stir, the chains that adorned her slender body began to rattle as she fidgeted into a more comfortable position. "What the hell? Well, this is new..." She muttered to herself as she shook her head about, feeling the leather of the mask touching her skin. Her legs were now also chained to the floor, so she couldn't move far even if she wanted to. But, she still tried. She kicked her legs out, trying to push herself into a sitting position. Slowly, she managed it, but it took a lot out of her. Her chest bounced as her breathing increased, becoming more labored. That soul wasn't enough, he was only human, even with all his greed and sins, it still wasn't much. Ayumu noticed two males had now entered the shop. They looked like friends, or maybe closer. She fidgeted a bit more, her head jerking backwards and pushing her body off the bars, her legs folding under neigh herself and forcing herself onto her knees. Stumbling slightly, she almost fell forwards but was able to steady herself.

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Phiona Lien King
User Image

Lien glanced up as two new people entered the shop, and she scented the air to get more information. According to her senses, both were human, but she could smell the magic surrounding one of them. A Warlock! she thought to herself, all the hairs on her body standing on end and making her look larger. Most leopard shifters, indeed shifters of all kinds, had a natural aversion to warlocks. Mostly because they were still, technically, human. Hypocritically, shifters found warlocks, witches, and most human magic users to be unnatural. Lien scooted over to the darkest corner of her cage and curled into a ball, her yellow eyes carefully watching the new masters who entered, and she was determined not to get chosen by them. If they came to close to her, they would get the same treatment that the guard had gotten earlier.

Current Form -----&User Image

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Tristan, Phiona

Tristan, the raven haired male that held himself in a confident manner, strode about the room to get a feel for what was about. Johnathan merely trailed him at a bit slower a pace, still with his hands in his pockets, and was watching Tristan more than looking in the cages. As silver eyes scanned, Tristan was thinking with his hand tucked under his chin and a little grin plastered to his face. He is just loving this... Johnathan thought to himself about his current companion, and he was right.

"Awww, I didn't expect to see any animals here!" Tristan gasped as soon as his gaze made contact with a mount of snow white and pitch black spots. Picking up his pace a bit, Tristan stopped in front of the beautiful snow leopard's cage and leaned in to take a closer look. "I wonder if its a boy or a girl?" the young male wondered aloud and smiled with a little chuckle. The shorter male then straightened and looked to Johnathan to question "See anything you like yet, sweetness?"

Johnathan's eyes were already on Tristan as he spoke from down the aisle of cages, but he had stopped earlier when his friend expressed interest in one of the being that was kept here. "I guess," was the nonchalant response the blond gave. For the moment Tristan had been alone at the cage, his scent would be of lavender flowers and musk, but he would give off no smell of magic. Johnathan, however, took a few steps to stand next to Tristan and gave off the sent of sensual cologne with a powerful magical aura that radiated off of him. He bent down to look into the cage and how she had backed herself against the rear of the cage. "She's scared."

O O C

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

*~*~*~*~*~SKY*~*~*~*~*~

//////////// The Slave

Sky smiled and softly took the ice cream sandwich and started to eat it and shivered then grabbed a blanket and covered herself. "Thank you for the Ice cream sandwich and the blanket," She offers him a smile, "I do not usually mind the cold, I am sure I will get use to it eventually" she snuggled into the blanket and a almost purr came out of her.

Princessofgentlespirits

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces