Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

*~*~*~*~*~SKY*~*~*~*~*~

//////////// The Slave

Sky smiled softly to Li when he said he would set her free after they found this person, that made her feel much more comfortable around him. She did not expect to have someone who was as kind as he was. They reached the car and she was introduced to Razz, she offered him a polite smile, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well." She curtsies for him and smiles once more

Princessofgentlespirits
User Image

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

✖✖✖✖✖Salazar watched his newest slave slide into the vehicle beside him, all the while the kitsune slowly getting comfortable in the slick leather seats. His right leg was crossed over his left, the back of his right knee comfortably on top of his left knee. "Now Ryan, it won't be too long of a ride to my home." Orion had already got back into the car and was driving in the direction of Salazar's home. Salazar wasn't one for being in the public eye, one of the reasons why he worked at home and not at his company. It was rare for the kitsune to make a public appearance, only at times when there were dire circumstances did he go to his business personally. Leaning back in seat, his gaze traveled over to Ryan and he said, "If you have any questions you wish to ask me then fell free to ask now."

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Step_Into_My_Nightmare

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

~*~*~*~*~Ryan The Slave*~*~*~*~*

Ryan nodded when Salazar stated it was not going to take long to get to his home. He relaxed in the seat of the car, it was much more comfortable then the cage he had been in. He looked over to Salazar when he said he could ask him anything. He thought about it for a moment. His mind was getting hazy, the seat was so comfortable he felt he could fall asleep. "How many other...slaves ... ..... do you have? Do you want me to call you Master?" He asked, his voice was even sounding sleepy as he asked.
SlytherinSilver

Beloved Shapeshifter

ℬℓ∪ə ℒᴵ℘ȿ

✧YIN Ⅼⅰ LAMENTIA✧

ℬℓ∪ə ﻉ√٥ϡℕઽ

•°o.O O.o°•

Cold air blew out of the car as soon as the door was opened. Li stepped in first, the blue lights reflecting off of his icy hair and white outfit. He opened a mini fridge, grabbing out an ice cream sandwich for himself as well as his neko. "I still don't know your name, dear" He said, not looking at her as he opened his sandwich. He took a big bite out of it, his eyes closing in ecstacy. He could only take so much heat, so ice cream was a blessing to him.

════════════════════Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

*~*~*~*~*~SKY*~*~*~*~*~

//////////// The Slave

Sky got in the car with him and watched him, when he said he did not know her name she changed that, "Oh, I am so sorry. My name is Sky." She says softly, she blushed at being not very smart for not telling him her name. She laid her tail over her lap and she played with her tail a little. It was a relax thing that she did when she was embarrassed about something.

Princessofgentlespirits

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

If he could of he would have spat upon the demonic girl next to him for he knew who she was; he could smell it: a western demon daughter of the perversest of them all. Kind of felt like he'd never really escaped. Also if it didn't violate his rule of talking to them, which he learned rather quickly resulted in an innumerably high amount of painful things, he'd have said, "Clearly you are weak if you were caught to begin with."

He didn't answer her comment instead brought the claw of his thumb against the leather and slowly began to push against it. Nekomata were not known for their strength. They were known for their 9 lives, ability to transform, twin tails and ability to raise the dead. And on occasion their ability to fly and create fire. So yes in a fight he was great. But breaking out of prison not so much.

When he heard footsteps, light and slow, probably females approaching he looked up and out of his cage. Indeed it was a women. And human too by the look and smell of her. About 20 give or take from the lack of grey hairs but still air of confidence. Apparently she was rather used to getting her way. Why else would she be here.

As her and the guard discussed his rag he opened his mouth some so he'd be prepared when the man took it from him. He had a rag in his mouth for two reasons. 1. He bit guards. 2. He believed he'd lost his honor and therefore his right to live. Despite his preparations, because of how he was bound he could only extend so far to snap after the guard, because any pain however small was a victory. He planned to make them regret keeping him here using whatever mean available.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageHis lips are dripping honey
xxxxxxBut he'll sting you like a bee
xxxxxxxxxxSo lock up all your love and
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo and throw away the key

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

The Neko snapped at the guard with the strength he could muster but the restrains bound and the guard escaped unscathed. This reaction made her smile in amusement and tilted her head in curiosity. His demeanor expressed that he was defeated, but then again it could be only temporary. She noticed he had a patch over his right eye while the other expressed anger.

She put her hands behind her and grabbed her wrist, "What brings a neko down to his knees?" she prodded, waiting for a reaction. She would poke and prod until she received an answer that deemed him worthy of being her entertainment for the next couple of months.

~ ~

But he's really good at lyingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    Yeah, he'll leave you in the dustxxxxxx
                                                    'Cause when he says foreverxxxx
                                                    Well, it don't mean much

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

After she finished speaking he assumed she wanted an answer. His was to deposit the large amount of saliva and blood that had collected in his mouth over the last few hours at her feet. Afterwards he smirked and looked up at her. As much as she was playing with him he was intended to play with her.

"Girl why don't you go speak to something that is a bit more your speed. I heard they have fluffy rabbit girls over in the other corner."

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

His response was to spit out a disgusting shade of red and spit at her feet which made her pull away from the cage quickly. Her nose wrinkled in disgust of bodily fluid but her eyes lit up at the challenge. It was meant to be insulting and she would not take that lightly. For now though, she would let it pass. He wasn't hers after all just yet. Her eyes flew towards the corners of the store and felt more confident because her eyes caught the eyes of her guards.

"Girl, why don't you go speak to something that is a bit more your speed. I heard they have fluffy rabbit girls over in the other corner." he said lightly with a smirk playing on his lips.

"They bore me to death," she responded fluidly, "No fun in having pets that cower now is it?"

Nadia put her hand on her chin, "You on the other hand . . . seem to be such a delight." she said while laughing softly to herself.

~ ~

Well, it don't mean much

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

When she turned his eyes followed where he assumed hers had gone. Guards huh? If nothing else that installed a bit of confidence in him becuase the particulr guard she was looking at had a large gash across his cheast that Kaeda had given him prior to having his hands bound.

"I wouldn't know," he muttered shaking his head and not answering the rest of her statement.

User Image

Nadia Vayne
                                                    Your New Master

~ ~

She straightened herself then beckoned the guards to her. "I want to purchase this one." She told them, waving towards the neko male. The guards seemed hesitant and turned to her, "Are you sure Miss? This one is one you don't want to mess around with." He warned, "If it were up to me he'd be sold to a more ... uhm powerful man rather than a child." Nadia's temper flared.

"Excuse me? Did I ask to be questioned?" she seethed, "Unlock his cage at once! Do not ever question my judgement!" Her anger covered any sign of fear that this neko could possibly hurt her and kill every guard in the building. He is weak from hunger and pain, there is no where he could run with the collar around his neck she reasoned to herself while biting her lip.

She stepped back as several guards came around her just in case the neko decided to move and hurt her.

~ ~

Well, it don't mean much
Phiona Lien King
User Image

Lien watched quietly as more masters came in and as more slaves woke up. But all was not as it seemed, she could feel her inner leopard pacing and realized that it had been more than a week since she last shifted. As a shifter, she had to shift at least once every week or her body would force it. She could already feel the slight burning sensation rippling across her flesh. Shifting wasn't easy, it wasn't painless, and to be frank, it wasn't pretty to watch. Realizing that she wouldn't be able to block the others from seeing her, she resigned herself to the change and hoped it would be over soon. Thankfully, it took less than a minute to change, but every second was spent in agony. The burning increased until it turned into the feeling of being skinned alive. White fur with black spots began to sprout from her skin. Lien clenched her teeth against the pain, trying not to scream out as her bones broke with snaps that echoed in her ears. She fell forward onto her hands as her spine elongated. Within a minute, she stood on all fours panting with exertion. The leather collar the guards had fitted her with was still wrapped around her neck, but her clothes were now in tatters on the floor. Pawing through them, she was grateful to notice that some pieces could be used to cover herself when she decided to shift back. At the moment, she just wanted to rest. The change back was just as painful and she wasn't ready to face it yet. If she could speak, and if she were asked, she'd describe the pain as the feeling of being flayed alive, drawn, and quartered. Yawning widely, she pushed her head up against the bars, wondering if she could squeeze through them. The guards had thought of that first and the space between bars was much to small.

Current Form -----&User Image

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

When he heard that the girl was going to purchase him his ears flicked a little. What was more amusing was the man's response. But yes she was definitely one who almost always got her way. Hopefully he could change that before he got the ******** out of here. As a single guard came over to unlock his cage he watched, with amusement the battalion that was gathering around the girl.

Once his cage was unlocked Kaeda brought his knees up to his chest so he was resting barely on his feet and his palms. The guard stopped and watched him wearily, but when he didn't do anything the guard continued. Once his wrists had been unbound he slammed his head back into the man's forehead causing the man momentary disorientation and pain for him before Kaeda put his palms on the ground before him and used them to lift his body up enough that he wouldn't choke while he maneuvered his foot to the man's neck and pressed it up against the wall of the cage that contained the psychotic soul eating women.

((i'm pretty sure that's all physically possible))

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Dimitri Titov

Quickly his comment to himself was corrected as a women came in. But apparently she was only interested in the psychotic, which meant he and Lien were s**t out of luck. Speaking of Lien she didn't seem to be doing so well he'd noticed. She'd curdled up in the back of her cage and appeared to be in pain. Then suddenly her features and body began to contort. After about a minute instead of a women in her cage there was a large white spotted cat covered in the remains of her clothes and her collar.

If he hadn't already sort of believed in the supernatural that would have convinced him. "Lien? You...ok?"

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Ayumu ~ Wrath Demon
Currently Wearing

The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand,
and, they,
it must be confessed,
with much fear and trembling~

"Nooo, you're meant to buy me, not that flea ridden thing!" She called as the woman asked to buy him. A low, raspy growl rattled in her chest as her anger started to boil up. As the neko forced a guard up the side of her cage, she quickly moved to grasp his face, her hand was black and fingers more claw-like than human fingers. Her other hand moved to grip his shirt, at his chest. "Hmm, you smell so sweet, so delicious... And it's not the guard I'm talking about." She whispered, her eyes locked on the neko. Slowly, her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, running up behind the mans ear. The whole time, her eyes were fixed on the neko. "G-Get her off me! Get them both off me!" The guard screeched, his heart racing and what little parts of his face that were exposed, showed fear. "Aww, hush dear boy, I cannot harvest your soul, my scythe isn't in my hands." Ayumu cooed into his ear, her lips softly brushing it.

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces