Welcome to Gaia! ::

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Angel Cintari

"I am no one's slave"

Angel frowned when Tirana asked how exactly they were going to escape. That was a good question, one Angel had been pondering on the moment she found herself in a cage. Unfortunately, she had nothing so far. Tirana further threw a wrench into her plan when she reminded the blonde woman that they didn't know how big this house was, or how big the grounds were, or anything about how this world worked.

"You're right, Tirana," Angel said solemnly. For a moment, her eyes fluttered down to their laps, before her gaze returned to the human with a clarity. "You know what that means, don't you? We're not going to escape any time soon...this plan is going to take time, for we're at too much of a disadvantage. We need to gain their trust first, somehow...only then may they let us explore, or learn what we can freely. In the mean time, pay attention. Remember all that you can...about everything. I don't know if we'll be together all the time, or often at all...but when we are together, we can't talk about this at all until we know we're safe, like now," Angel whispered. Her speech was fast, and emotional even though she kept quiet.

She knew this could work, if they were smart about it, covered their basis, and pooled their resources. It was easier said than done; however, and it was likely their plan would fail miserably. With a little luck and faith though, perhaps the two of them could pull it off. That's when Angel's ears picked up a faint scuffling. She leaned close to Tirana then, brushing her lips right against the other girl's ear. "Shhh, someone's coming," she whispered, barely audible, right into Tirana's eardrum, before she pulled back, and shifted a bit on the couch. Leaning back, she eased herself into a more relaxed position, just as the door swung open to reveal a strange goblin. Her blue eyes studied him very carefully as he stepped back, only to allow a girl through, that looked more like a feral cat than an actual human. The door was immediately closed and locked again.

'A cheetah?' Angel thought curiously, holding her lips from falling into a prominent pout. She didn't say anything however, for now she had a serious trust issue with anything that seemed abnormal in this strange world she'd been thrust into. She wasn't supposed to have her voice right now, so she wasn't going to speak freely in front of someone she knew nothing about. Angel still didn't want to believe that she, herself, was not human. Now, her mind wondered just how many strange creatures lurked in their own world, than humans had not a clue about. Her gaze shifted to Tirana, to study how the only real human felt about all of this.

((OOC: Sorry it's kinda bleh. I've been sick) this whole week.)

Experiment 323

Where: In a cage ; A Helicopter ; A Lounge
Talking To: No One ; Tristan ; Two women
Thinking: Whatever is going on, I don't like this.
Owner: I'm not quite sure, the person who bought me is giving me as a gift.
OutOfCreativity: Blegh, short.

User Image
        Experiment 323 noticed the master who entered the shop, hissing slightly at him. She trusted no one and this one had something in his aura that made her nervous. 323 was right to be nervous as the man told the guards that he wanted to purchase her. Obviously, she wasn't going to be his slave, for her enhanced hearing allowed her to listen in on the phone call he made before speaking with the guards. She hissed again when the guards approached her cage, she was already well prepared. Her 'relaxed' position was only a front, so when the first guard opened up her cage door, she attacked. Experiment 323 dug her claws deep inside of the guards chest, hissing and going for his throat. It was at that point when the guards attacked in a pack, they managed to get her off their comrade and handcuffed, causing her to retract the deadly claws back into their sheaths. She was then handcuffed with her hands behind her back, though she was slightly smug since it took a total of eight guards to subdue her. 'Stupid humans' she thought to herself, grateful for the enhanced strength given to her by the scientists. They had wanted a weapon and they had gotten one, though their mistreatment only made her uncontrollable.

Experiment 323 followed the guards, well, more like dragged by the guards, to the helicopter pad. When she saw the metal beast in front of her, she hissed and let out a tiger like roar, startling half the guards. She turned and began to run away from the helicopter, terrified out of her wits at the strange thing in front of her. 323 wasn't stupid, but she knew nothing other than the basic things learned in the labs. School subjects such as math and English, Composition, and Military Training. However, she had never seen a helicopter before in her life and she was frightened. She growled as she was tackled to the ground by a few guards and a rag was pressed to her face. The sweet, numbing smell of chloroform engulfed her and she went limp. It wasn't enough to knock her out, 323 was stronger than that, but it easily made her tractable and she was dragged back to the helicopter and an impatient man. Experiment 323 was to woozy to resist being thrust into the belly of the beast, the interior of the helicopter. A guard buckled her in, ignoring the fact that she would be immensely uncomfortable with her hands cuffed behind her back. 323 would be able to get out of the cuffs, if her mind was clear, but thanks to the fact that she was slightly panicked and woozy from chloroform, 323 was in no condition to try. Instead, she took time to examine the man who had taken her from the shop. His silver eyes intrigued her, for she had never met anyone with silver eyes. Her eyes had once been blue, but she wasn't sure if they still were. More than likely, they were black and soulless, combining colors from every animal species. If she were to look in a mirror however, 323 would be deeply surprised to find that her eyes were still blue. They had darkened from a bright, sky blue to a deeper navy blue. Experiment 323 turned her head away from the man, knowing that she could get in trouble for staring to long, and turned her head to face the window of the helicopter.

Experiment 323 nearly launched herself out of the helicopter when the turbulence struck, she had been awed by the fact that they were flying. Her features shone with child-like delight at seeing the clouds below them. But the turbulence had all her fears of falling come to the forefront of her mind and she couldn't help but to let out a shriek. Her arms were cuffed behind her back, but the guard had buckled her in so she didn't go falling to the helicopter floor. As it was, she nearly came out of her seat. 323's eyes were wide fear oozed from her pores. She rarely showed this much fear, but she couldn't help it. 323 didn't see the aura that the helicopter passed through, her eyes were now on the floor. However, she did feel it when the helicopter came in to land on a grassy surface. Her nose twitched when she scented the outdoors and she wiggled her way out of the seat belt. It took her a good few minutes to get herself out. The man spoke again, this time asking her to follow him quickly. When he mentioned probably dying, 323 wasn't at all willing to test that possibility. In fact, she was quite alright with the request as it allowed her to get away from the great metal 'dragon' that had carried them to this place. She followed him quickly, but consistently looking around her at all the wonders. She had never been outside except for once or twice, so she was glad to breath in the fresh air. 323 was surprised into a slight yowl when a creature popped out of nowhere. It was gruesome and slightly humanoid, making her believe that it must be an experiment of some kind. It opened a door and led them through a hall and opened another door. 323 stared in wonder at the different things in the room, not noticing that it was occupied, she was distracted.

Experiment 323 slowly entered, curious about everything, but she jumped when the door was shut behind her. She spun on her heel and almost fell over, her hands still being handcuffed, hissing at the door. A click told her that it was locked and she hissed again. However, she was now able to think more clearly and she realized that she didn't have to be handcuffed. She bent her knees and moved her shoulders in a way uncommon for most beings, then she stepped through her arms bringing both hands in front of her. Unsheathing one of her claws, she poked the tip into the handcuff keyhole and picked the lock. Within six minutes, the handcuffs were off. 323 had the flexibility of the snake, and she actually was quite the contortionist. She poked at the cuffs that were now on the floor, annoyed with them. Of course, after probably killing the guard she attacked, she knew why they had cuffed her. A slight intake of breath, barely audible to human ears, caught 323's attention. She spun around facing two other girls in a crouch. They looked normal, and 323's nose flared as she took in their scents, committing them to memory. A slight growl left her lips as she backed herself into an area where she could defend herself if needed. Her claws flexing, "Who are you?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tȉrȧɴȧ+++++++++++++++++++ щ. +++++++++++++++++Eȧsʈȯȯd

&A song bird ✥- Bounded to her cage.

User Image
As Angel explained about their situation Tirana made sure she payed attention to every little detail she had to give her.
Though being torn apart at times was a little dishearting though probally their only free time was when the Masters were asleep.
Even though she wished to spend time with Angel she couldn't shake off the feeling of antispation of Dean an Saiyuri comming back at any moment of time.
Listening to Angels warning, Tirana quickly sat her self straight, her hands placed into her lap as she sat there. Her head loomed over her shoulder when she heard the door open up. She did remember though throwing her Leash into the flames and couldn't help but to feel a little afraid that if Dean would punish her for that.
But when the voice of another women echoed in the room, asking who they were, Tirana quickly moved her body to see who the stranger was until her eyes widen a bit.
A women with spots all over her body.
' Is......is she a furry? No don't tell me she is like the other cat girl who tried to naw off my face!' Tirana groaned in her mind.
Being the only human in this place she felt like a rare breed amongst them but she had a sort of a dislike for cat people.
She didn't hate them, she just kinda feared them when she almost got killed by Deans tricks back at the alive shop.
But it seemed this women was kinda like her. Angry and not knowing where she was.
" Miss please no need to be scared of us.
I'm Tirana Eastwood, and this is my friend Angel. You're amongst friends here though I would highly suggest sitting on the couch and hurry before Mr. Dean And Ms. Saiyuri comes back. "
Tirana spoke softly and warmly to the women.
After seeing one beast after another Tirana began to feel a little allienated. The life she once knew was forever gone.

☽Current Location☾
Dean's home
☽Current Health Condition☾
healed but drained
☽Current Mood☾
Alone and worried
☽Current Activity☾
Sitting down with Angel an speaking to 323
☽Currently wearing ☾pictured above ( her long skirt is above her knees now)/ her collar
Experiment 323

Outfit: Sexy Sexy
Where: A Lounge
Talking To: Angel and Tirana
Thinking: Trust no one.
OutOfCreativity: I added a slot for her outfit at the top.....just assume she stole it before coming to the slave shop.

User Image
        Experiment 323 hissed slightly as the red haired woman introduced herself and her friend. Friends, 323 didn't trust anyone well enough to become friends. The fact that the blond woman didn't talk, she thought the girl's name was Angel, was unsettling. "I'm not afraid of you. I was merely startled." 323 snapped, rising out of her crouch and relaxing her posture. She could sense no threat from these women, she truly had been startled. Her ears twitched at the word couch, she knew the word and had seen pictures of it while learning. She had also seen them in picture books, but when she sat down on the edge of the nearest couch, she was surprised at the level of comfort. A slight purr rumbled in her throat as she stretched out on the couch, her yellow dress riding up and exposing the bikini style panties she wore. The dress didn't really cover them well though. For a few minutes, she acted as if she had inhaled a bunch of catnip, then she came back to her senses. She didn't leave the couch here. "You claim that I am among friends here. How can you claim that. I've heard similar claims and things went really wrong. And who the heck is Mr. Dean? I hope he doesn't expect me to call him that. You humans and your personal names, it's just another thing you take from us. I'm called Experiment 323, I have no real name." she said, her voice expressing her distaste. 323 wasn't the type to trust people easily but once her trust was earned, 323 was loyal to the end. "If you're still wondering what I am, I was once human I guess, but I've been an experiment all my life. I've learned well that people can't be trusted, and it's the nice ones that are the most unpredictable." she added, without really knowing why. Experiment 323 then went back to rolling around on the couch, loving the plushness and the softness. She couldn't help it, she had never been giving the luxury of couches or beds. She had only been in the cage and at the lab she had slept on the hard floor with a very thin blanket. Of course, her fur provided warmth so she really didn't need a blanket, but she didn't care for the hard floor.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Angel Cintari

"I am no one's slave"

It was interesting to note the Cheetah seemingly didn't notice them at first. Weren't predatory creatures supposed to be hyper-alert or something? Quirking a brow, Angel studied 323 as she nimbly maneuvered herself out of her cuffs. 'That's a useful talent...' the woman thought, her mind clicking furiously with feverish ideas. If only she had super sharp claws to weasel her way into tiny cuff holes, only Angel was certain such a skill wouldn't work on her cuffs. No, she'd need some kind of magical wrench to get these ******** things around her wrists off. Although her eyes remained on 323, her fingers snaked through the gaps in her swirled golden wristlets.

Angel almost snorted when the cat finally noticed them, but she refrained from doing so as 323 asked who they were. It seemed silly to her to act so hostile, when she hadn't even paid them any attention a moment ago. She was pleased Tirana was kinder than her, introducing the two of them. Angel remained stoic, relaxed but alert as she listened and watch the two interact. How kind of Tirana to warn 323 to sit on the couch. It was obvious enough to both of them this new female was a new slave, but Angel wasn't going to chance anything. This animalistic woman seemed defensive, hostile, and rather dangerous. She didn't know where this creature came from, or where it's allegiances lied. For all she knew, the beast could be a spy for the other vicious creatures residing in this house right now.

The woman had to bite her tongue to keep her sarcastic comments to herself at the creature's brash defensiveness. 323 seemed far more defensive than necessary, which made her statement seem like a bit of a lie. Angel didn't care however, as she hung her head back, and watched 323 sit down. Her eyes widened the slightest bit, and her brow quirked when the Cheetah began to purr. That was an odd thing to hear from a humanoid species, although Angel had heard Saiyuri purr herself on numerous occasions already. Did most supernatural creatures make such a sound?

It was a fleeting thought, when the creature spoke to them again, this time spitting out angry words. She seemed just as mistrusting as Angel, which the blond woman could empathize with quite well. 'She has no name?' Angel thought, frowning a bit at such a thought. Even worse, the creature professed to being an experiment, once human, but now something else entirely. A mutant, a freak, and she had known nothing but a life of hell in captivity and experimentation. 'How awful,' Angel thought, her heart bleeding a little for the depressing creature. She'd be just as sour if something had happened to her, and Angel feared with a magnitude of clarity, that she would be facing the same fate very soon. 'So don't waste the last of your decency on being a b***h,' the woman thought sourly to herself.

Ignoring the fact that the woman went back to rolling around like a common house cat, Angel decided to throw herself out on a limb. If this was a ploy, it was a good one, for it got the secretly kind woman to soften enough to speak. "You're wrong. People can't hide their true colors, no matter how hard they try," Angel countered. The woman ignored the possibility that this was just a gift of hers, for she believed someone's eyes could never hide what they really were, even if they were masters at masking themselves. Frowning still, Angel looked from 323 to Tirana. Her face was grave, for she really hoped she didn't have to regret speaking to this creature. 'Perhaps just explain yourself a bit better... she murmured inwardly.

"We're slaves, just as you, though the both of us aren't used to being in cages and pushed around. I was kidnapped from the woods, Tirana taken from her home as well," Angel explained. Her eyes ventured back to experiment 323 before she continued, "Dean is probably your new master...Saiyuri would be mine, though I honestly think I'd rather be locked back in my cage at the shop. She thinks I can't speak...it's a long story, but in any case, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention I have my voice back when the masters are back here," Angel spoke, not unkindly. Her muscles were terse, though her voice was shockingly soothing to hear for how tense she sounded.

Experiment 323

OutOfCreativity: -----

User Image
        Experiment 323 was slowly growing less hostile, thanks to the slight comfort she had been offered. Or it could just have been her feline nature, cats were known to be slightly bipolar with their moods. Her ears turned towards the two women, catching the blonds words even though 323 was still acting like a kitten. "Is this couch stuffed with catnip or something?" she wondered to herself, speaking aloud. She stopped rubbing herself on the couch, feeling as though she had now claimed it, to gaze at Angel and Tirana. "I guess I'm not the only captive. And in the lab I come from, people were very good at hiding their true colors." she said, glancing down quickly. "I'm sorry for being hostile earlier." she added, feeling that she owed them an apology. She really didn't loosen up though and her ears continually flicked back and forth as she listened to her surroundings. The chloroform had made her vulnerable during her first moments here and she wasn't about to be taken by surprise again. When Angel mentioned that her master, Saiyuri, thought that she couldn't talk, 323 tilted her head to the side. It was slightly comical, making her look like a curious kitten. Being a feline however, 323 was pretty much a cat.....she just had abilities that not even she knew about. "I'll keep my silence as long as you promise to tell me the story behind it when you're able." she said. For some reason, 323 could tell that these two could be trusted, but she wasn't about to hand that trust over easily. For the past few days, she'd been experiencing some strange things. While she was in the shop, she had fallen asleep one day and woke up to a loud banging noise. Apparently, things around her had been floating and they fell as she woke up. These abilities that 323 was noticing were confusing and they made her nervous, so she had to admit that she had been jumpier than usual.
Slave - Ria.....Vampiress.....Confused....

User Image

Ria watched as the feline creature was purchased and taken away. She sighed in a depressed manner, things just seemed to be getting worse and worse. She was afraid, what was this life going to involve....Would she be used for things her brother used his slave girls for? She shook her head trying to get those thoughts out of her head. The groan her stomach emitted brought her back to the reality of her hunger. Where were the guards with food?

((It's fine, just glad to see that people are posting in here again. I was beginning to worry.))

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
As 323 rolled around on the couch speaking aloud that f there was any cat n** in it, Tirana couldn't help but to let out a small giggle.
' That is too cute' she giggled to herself, though she felt bad for her that 323 used to be a human, she felt realy horrible for her. She could see some of herself in her n Tirana kept her mouth shut as she listened in on Angel and 323 talking to each other. Memories of home flooded back into her mind, and to be honnest it brought small tears to her eyes but she had be strong.
Time had passed between them as silence fell on her once more as during that time , Tirana came up with something sweet.
" Miss 323, please be careful around Mr. Dean and Ms. Saiyuri , they are not nice to us I should know first hand. The crazy freaks put us through hell a bit. Angel had her voice taken away from her and Saiyuri stabbed and cut me all over. But if you have any problems please do come to us.
But be warn Dean will give you a nickname an he doesn't like calling by our real names but since you don't have one. I got a gift for you, that only the three of us will know. "

Raising up from her spot, Tirana made her way over to 323's side, as she clasped her hands around her warm fur hands as she held them up close to her chest.
" Since you don't have a name I will give you one personally. A little gift from a new friend.
Do you mind if I call you Ellie? I know if you take the numbers in your name and make them into words it would be pronounced Ese, but I figured Ellie would be more feline and the numbers would turn into Three seven seven one three. So do you mind if I call you that?"
Tirana continued sweetly.

☽Current Location☾
Dean's home
healed but drained
☽Current Mood☾
A bit cheery
☽Current Activity☾
Sitting down with and speaking to 323
☽Currently wearing ☾pictured above ( her long skirt is above her knees now)/ her collar
Experiment 323

OutOfCreativity: -----

User Image
        Experiment 323 was finally finished rolling around on the couch like a kitten, and she stared wide-eyed at Tirana as she explained about Dean and Saiyuri. Her nose twitched as she faintly picked up the smell of old blood, which she hadn't noticed before. But it wasn't too surprising for people to be cruel, but these two women seemed to be different than any Experiment 323 had ever met....not that she had met many people outside the scientists. Maybe her view of them was colored, but Dean and Saiyuri sounded like the worst of the scientists. When Tirana mentioned Dean giving her a nickname, she was slightly pleased, hoping it would be different than 323. However, she grew nervous as Tirana approached her, and she couldn't stop the light growl that rumbled in her throat. However, she offered no threat when the woman took her hands. 323 was cautious, not knowing what Tirana was doing, but at her next words, 323's ears perked up. Tirana was giving her a name, something that no one had ever done for her. "Ellie?" she tried the name out, rolling it around on her tongue, "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I'm grateful to you for giving me a name." she said, a smile lighting up her features. It probably wasn't the best idea to smile, since it exposed the vampire like fangs that 323 possessed. Hoping she didn't scare anyone, she lowered her lips into a smile that didn't expose her teeth. But the gratitude was evident on her face. However, knowing that the other, mean, people could return at any moment, 323 schooled her features to show nothing. "I like the name Ellie. Though now I'm curious as to what the others might call me. I'd prefer it if the ones who are cruel don't use a name given to me by a friend." she said, finally acknowledging the Tirana as her friend. She decided to accept their friendship but she wouldn't fully trust them just yet.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Angel Cintari

"I am no one's slave"

Angel's gaze shifted to Tirana when she took over the conversation, explaining how cruel their new owners really were. She tensed slightly when Tirana rose to approach the creature, though she didn't move otherwise. She remained poised, and alert, especially with how defensive 323 seemed to grow. But her demeanor softened when her friend continued on, and Angel couldn't help the small smile that crossed her otherwise stoic face. Tirana was so kind, it melted her heart, and she watched Ellie to see how the feline reacted. It seemed to strike a chord in her too, for the beast calmed enough to seem more at peace.

"We won't utter it in front of them," Angel declared, with a sharp nod. Her gaze flickered to the fireplace to study, which she noted hadn't diminished in strength at all. Even though no one had placed another log on it, or tended to it at all, it still burned as brightly as a newborn fire. Despite the horrors she had learned about so quickly, she couldn't help but appreciate the wonders of this world as well. 'How miraculous,' she thought, before she pulled her eyes away to study the two girls in her company. Her fingers rubbed together, as she dared to continue her own story.

"When Saiyuri bought me, I ran away from the shop, and got picked up by a car with a man, whom was most certainly a wizard, and a woman that wasn't human. I didn't know it until it was too late, and I was trapped in the wizards home. Saiyuri showed up in his library, and the wizard took my voice from me for speaking my own mind. Placed it in a box, but he attacked Saiyuri for some reason, and in that moment, I stole it back. She doesn't know yet, and I know when she finds out, she'll probably make me slit my own throat...." she muttered darkly, getting caught up in her own heated words. Nostrils flaring lightly, her eyes hardened on Ellie, before she brought one of her wrists up.

Around both of her wrists was a swirling golden bracelet, their ends frightening skulls with rubies for eyes. "They put these on me, which somehow lets Saiyuri control my arms with a small ruby-like rock. So basically, I'm ********] she said flatly. Letting her arm drop, her frown deepened as she looked away to the fire again. "Just know, if I attack either of you guys, or do something similarly crazy....it's not my own doing," she said quietly, her voice unable to hide the fear she felt over such a fate.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
" Don't worry Ellie, I will make sure no one will know your name other then us. " Tirana giggled softly to her, still holding onto Ellie's hands, she felt happy that she acknowledged her as a friend, it brought more comfort of safety to her well being.
Angel's voice reached her ears once again as she explained to what had happened to her in the past hours, which felt like an eternity.
Listening to her, Tirana's happy expression turned into a small frown, remembering what had happened to the time with her and the time she spent with Saiyuri to hunt down Angel, though it felt like Saiyuri was only toying with her during the whole time, until she began to lash out at her.
When Angel said when she would attack them, if she did then they would know it wouldn't be her.
" Angel, no need to worry. We know it's not your fault, it's those damn bracelets that Ms.Saiyuri placed on you. I'm surprised though I haven't been latched up yet, other then this stupid collar. I should count my blessings, but don't worry we will figure out a way to get those off! I'm positive!" Tirana spoke, her voice carried a strong confidence in it. She believed if there was a will, there is a way.
" What Angel had gone through was hell that was for sure. During the time when Angel ran away, I was with Ms.Saiyuri and boy she was a little weird. She gave me a nickname which is " Strawberry bird" I think after my hair color, though the time spent with her like I said was odd. She dragged me to places after getting my head slammed against a cage of another girl who was brought here, cut my cheek to only heal it with her spit! Things began to go from odd to plan right weird as she taken me to this place and actually hummed to me, though that was kinda sweet of her until and whole huge fight broke out and I thought she and the other guy was going to harm Angel over here, so I picked up a letter opener and threw it at the demon women but that kinda threw Saiyuri over the edge and well she stabbed me in the hand with the blade coming out the other end. But after all the chaos, we made our way here. But as you can tell my hand is healed after pulling at some teeth." Tirana spoke in a soft mellow tone, as she threw in her two cents.
" Ellie, you can sit down with us if you wish. If we want to live through this place, we just gotta bite the bullet and figure a way out of here, but for now we just got to grit our teeth and keep our tongues behind our teeth, as much as we don't like it. But I got to get back to the couch before Mr.Dean comes back." Tirana suggested, her mellow tone turning back to it's natural kindness as she moved herself away from the one sofa to return back next to Angels side, giving her a warm smile once more.
" I guess we got no choice but to wait huh?"

☽Current Location☾
Dean's home
healed but drained
☽Current Mood☾
A bit cheery
☽Current Activity☾
Sitting next to Angel waiting for Ellie to join them

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trigger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maxis

By the words of my master
my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger thinks for a moment on the vampires question before shrugging "Im not entirly sure, not long though" he tells her as he puts on his shirt and jacket and taking his seat on the floor once again.

Slave - Ria.....Vampiress.....Confused....

User Image

Ria looked to Trigger again and nodded, "Alright, I didn't miss meals did I? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really hungry and trying to distract my mind from my stomach." She sighed thinking anyways about how delicious a rare steak would be right now.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Ayumu
Casual

During an elongated note, a sweet tone for Ayumu's entrance, Johnathan's eyes opened the moment his demoness appeared on the couch. He sensed her dark magic through the house as she transported herself in a comfortable attire, all the while Johnathan never lost rhythm. As she gazed at his long slender fingers, he just gazed at her eyes. He knew she wasn't really looking at his face for the moment, behind a beautiful instrument such as the midnight cello it deserved her attention. Johnathan was so proud of his instrument, it was Tristan that had to tell him he had skill, the warlock would not admit it himself. Drifting from side to side slowly with the movement of his bow as his eyes closed once more, the musically talented man had his mind in the music again as a lover's waltz in Bach's Allemande making the forbidden love whole with deep sweet tones. Even after being torn apart by outside influence they were still able to hold onto their love by eloping in the countryside. "This song isn't about any one person, music is never about anyone person except the one that wrote the piece," voice very even as he played on. Light uplifting notes as the two lovers make their living tending to the land in a house on a hill, Johnathan's mind rambled on he filled the air between them with Johann Sebastian Bach.

One thing did occur to him as his tempo slowed and got deeper, why had she asked him that? If she was able to see into his mind when he played music... well that was quite the gift. The people in his mind were dancing shadows, their faces blurred as the shadows danced a story fitting the different tones of the piece he was playing. With the deep tones to end his song, while in the countryside, the woman fell ill and died in her husband's arms after many years together. Johnathan's heart ached at the end of the Number 6 and rested his arms. The music Johnathan played was person, not because of how it related to him, but how it made him feel on the inside. "Do you see what I see? When I play.." he asked with his head slumping over the instrument, the bow at his side loosely in his fingertips. He hadn't used magic to reach out to Ayumu's tired form on his couch, he needed to know. Some of his music went places...

O O C
JulietRawR666
Sorry it took me so long to get settled in my new place sweetie gonk I'm back guys. I'm going to be posting throughout the day, but I need to get my kitty to the vet today.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Ayumu ~ Wrath Demon
Currently Wearing: ~ ~

The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand,
and, they,
it must be confessed,
with much fear and trembling~

The demoness' eyes drifted up to Johnathan's face as he spoke, her head tilting slightly. Music was a new entity to her, she had hardly listened to any before, let alone classical music with such depth and emotion behind it. She continued to sit with her knees pressed to her chest as she listened to him play, falling silent once again. As the music slowed and Johnathan spoke, she raised her head away from her knees. Without a word she unfolded her legs and shakily stood up, still a bit weak from having to use her teleportation. She took a step forward, her arms by her side and hands covered by the sleeves of the jumper. "Yes I can, I saw it all... Even the ending." She said, her voice low and soft. "Who's that?" She asked, turning her head towards the library. Without waiting for him to answer she quickly walked over to the large doors and pushed them open, stopping as her eyes rested on the shifter from the slave shop. "You again, what do you want?" She said at the girl that was much taller than herself. One thing about Ayumu, she wasn't bothered by height or build of a person, she would challenge anyone.

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage~

((bit of a crappy post sweatdrop But glad you're back Mission n,n ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces