Welcome to Gaia! ::

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Angel Cintari

"I am no one's slave"

It was an understatement to simply say Angel was disgusted by what she saw. It disgusted her even more that there was not a damn thing she could do about it. Feeling helpless was one of the worst feelings she'd ever experienced, and it was almost too much to sit through as Tirana was toyed with by both masters. She was going to get up to help Tirana the moment both masters left, but the human girl was too quick in her anger for Angel to move off the couch. Instead, Angel's brimming eyes followed Tirana's furious movements as she listened to the younger girl vent out her frustrations. When the girl began commenting on her attire, Angel's eyes left Tirana to scan the room once more.

It was pretty secure, and there was no window in this room they could climb out of. Plus, she still had no idea where they were. Her mind was wrenched from her thoughts when Tirana returned to the couch, and placed a stack of papers into her lap. One of Angel's brow rose a little as she scrutinized the pages, silently listening as Tirana explained herself. The human's thoughtful kindness melted Angel's heart, but it couldn't melt the stone coldness that gripped the woman's exterior features. One of her hands slowly lifted, and her fingers hesitantly curled around the pages as Tirana said they were friends, through thick and thin. Her head shifted slightly, and she immediately took in that Tirana's wounded hand was completely healed. Not even a scar adorned her milky skin, which brought some relief to Angel as the golden beauty looked into Tirana's eyes finally.

"I can speak," Angel said sternly, though quite hushed. Darting her eyes away from Tirana, Angel swiftly got up to bring the stack of papers back to their resting place. "I stole my voice back when that man attacked Saiyuri. She doesn't know, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible," the woman explained tersely, as she set the stack of papers back where Tirana had retrieved it from. Her delicate fingers kept her nails pressed into the pages, as she slowly turned around to let her oceanic eyes take in Tirana once again.

"You need to stop drawing so much attention to yourself. We're not going to get out of here alive, if we aren't smart about this. This place...these people...it's not normal; any of it. They don't care that we're human...we might as well just be livestock to them. That means they underestimate us...and that's our best bet," Angel spoke softly. She swiftly came back to Tirana's side now, to sit back on the couch and huddle closer to the redhead. "We're going to find out way out of here, but I don't think it's going to happen soon...that's why we need to be smart, keep our heads down and watch. Learn their habits, their weaknesses...get them to let their guards down," she said in a hushed whisper. 'I'm going to get us out of here. Somehow, we're going to escape.'

((OOC: Sorry it's kinda bleh. I had some writer's block stressed ))

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trigger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maxis

By the words of my master
my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger shakes his head "Most likely your parents did as my own did when I was young and sold you to this place" seeing her tears his looks at her a bit confused. "Though my case was rare in itself" he admit. Hearing her ask about their location he shakes his head "They put a barrier around the building so I couldn't begin to guess with my powers sealed away like this" he states as he holds up the sealing shackles. Hearing her question about masters he stands up and removes his jacket and shirt then turns his back to her revealing multiple scars over his back arms and chest "Most are fine once your trained for their purposes"

Experiment 323

Where: In a cage
Talking To: Lunaria, Trigger; No One
Thinking: Whiny bastards, why won't they shut up?; At least I'm not being poked and prodded.
Owner: No one yet.
OutOfCreativity: ---

User Image
        Experiment 323 had been listening with half an ear to the conversation between the other slaves that were in the shop. The woman was afraid of a bug, a bug of all things, but the man annoyed her to no end. His mannerisms and the way he spoke, just grated on her last nerve. Usually, 323 was capable of being quite optimistic, if distrusting and cautious, most of the time and in most situations. But when she got angry, she was a whirlwind of danger. Thanks to the DNA splicing done in the labs, 323 had four inch long claws that were as sharp as daggers that sprouted from just under her finger tips. It had been painful before, when she first did that, but she was used to the pain by now. Her hearing was enhanced as well, so the fact that the others were gabbing on was getting harder and harder to tune out. She usually could, it was a skill she had to learn quickly, just as she had to learn to block out the scents around her unless she wanted them. Her eyes were adjusted to the darkness in the slave shop, so she could see quite well. It wasn't easy to ignore the conversation once it turned to masters. But she was just annoyed with the talking in general. "Gosh, could you guys just shut up already. Your voices grate on my nerves and make my ears want to bleed." she said, her tail twitching back and forth as she noticed a large cockroach walking past her cage. Still annoyed with the two of them, she picked up the cockroach and flicked it at the female, knowing that she was afraid of bugs.

323 turned to face away from them at that point, completely irritated with her situation. "Well, I guess anything is better than being poked and prodded by scientists every ten minutes or being forced into the breeding cages." she muttered to herself. Experiment 323 didn't really know how to keep her thoughts to herself, in fact, she often thought out loud and spoke to herself. So far, she was alright with the slave shop, if only for the fact that she hadn't been dragged out of her cage by her hair to go through unpleasant experiments and tests of her senses. "Nice masters, bah, that's a load of bullsh*t. Humans are not nice, they are cruel hearted. Most beings are." she muttered again, remembering the females question towards the males. She ignored their names, though she had heard them, she was quite jealous that they even had names. Experiment 323 had never been given a proper name, nor did she think she would ever receive one. She was jealous of anyone who had a name to call his or her own.
Phiona Lien King
Current Form -----&User Image

Lien followed Akuma on his tour of the apartment, the bedroom he had told her was hers, it was gorgeous. Purple had always been one of her favorite colors. She smiled in thanks and waited until he walked up to his room before going back into hers and picking out a pajama top and pair of bottoms before walking into the shower. She often went commando, she hated the feeling of underwear, unless she was wearing a skirt. Instead of taking a shower, like he had suggested, she decided to wash herself really quick and then soak in the bathtub. It was a beautiful tub, even in her own home, there wasn't a tub like this. She opened a cupboard under the tub and found some bubble bath liquids. Turning on the water, she poured in the bubble soap and inhaled the cherry blossom scent, it was one of her favorite smells. Though, most shifters didn't want to cover their own scent. She got in when the water was warm enough and sighed with pleasure, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

User Image
Slave - Ria.....Vampiress.....Confused....

User Image

Ria covered her mouth with her hand as she saw the marks Trigger bore upon his back. She shook her head almost not wanting to believe that someone could be capable of such cruelty. Hearing what he said though about being sold by her family made her space out, her eye's grew dull as she remembered overhearing a conversation between her mother and father about how she was a disgrace. Could they really have done that?

The sounds of the Feline woman brought her back to reality. She turned to say something but the roach that had been flung at her landed square between her eyes. It sat there a moment and Ria began trembling, letting out small whimpers before screaming hysterically, drawing quite a bit of attention from the guards. Quite a few of them came over to laugh at the panicked Vampire as she began to shake her head so hard that most humans would suffer physical damage to their necks.

The bug flew off from Ria's face and retreated from her cage to a dark corner. However, Ria did not see this and continued to thrash about until suddenly she lost her balance and crashed to the floor of her cage. As she hit her head slammed into the metal bars with loud crack sound. Everything went black. She had knocked herself unconscious. One of the Guards checked her before shaking his head and moving off along with the others. A small cut on her head, trickled blood from where it met a sharp spot on the bars. The slight red added a strange contrast to her otherwise silverish hair.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Akuma
Wearing: ~ ~
Company: Hell Minion
Thoughts: 'What now?'
OohOrangeCake:

I See You Lying Next To Me,
With Words I Though I'd Never Speak,
Awake And Unafraid...

The demon stopped in the middle of his room, turning his head to look out the large floor-to-ceiling windows at the surrounding mountains and city below. With a flick of his shirt, he moved it out of this way and slid his hands into his pockets as he slowly walked towards the windows. His brows furrowed as his eyes searched the area, looking towards the brightly lit city. As the sound of the bath running filled the apartment, he turned his head to look out his door and down the stairs. Soon, the scent of the bubble bath wafted up to him and he closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. The sweet scent was fitting to the shifter, through her tough exterior he was sure she was just another scared girl. Leaning against the wall, next to the door was a black katana, on the sheath was a electric blue dragon. Akuma walked over to it and picked it up, gripping the black leather handle and pulling the blade free of the sheath. The blade was no normal blade. It, too, was electric blue and glowed. A ice blue mist melted off it, like dry ice falling to the ground.

His face remained blank as he slid the blade back into the sheath and hooked it onto his pants. Turning back to the windows, his eyes glowed like the sword had and two blue flames appeared in his hair, just above his eyebrows. The windows slid open, like french doors and he walked through them. He jumped down onto the mountain, landing with a fleshy thud, his feet still bare and shirt still open. A breeze blew his shirt around him as he glanced back up at his home, where Lien was still bathing. He grunted to himself before turning around and running off into the mountains.

Soon enough he came to a clearing and placed one of his hands on the handle of his katana. His eyes scanned the darkness around him. "Come out then." He called, his head turning to the side slightly. A mono-toned giggle echoed around the mountains, barely audible at his apartment and two children stepped out of the shadows. They only looked about ten years old, or at least human years. Akuma moved his hand from his sword and cross his arms over his exposed chest. "So, Lizzy, Lliam, I guess father has told you to come find me. Why?" He asked the two, his eyes moving from one innocent face to the other. Lizzy and Lliam, the terror twins. More offspring of Lucifer, siblings to Akuma and his twin sister. Apparently, the devil had a thing for boy-girl twins, making all his children that way. "Why brother Akuma, can't we come to visit you without father having to push us into it?" They chimed in unison, their voices melding together to form one creepily cute voice.

User Image User Image
...Asleep Or Dead.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trigger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maxis

By the words of my master
my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger looks over to the other slave who had convened in the conversation. He bows his head to her in consideration. "I apologize for the in-convince but seeing as you are not my master I do not feel the need to honor your request" he states simply his voice very cold and still. Hearing her comment about it being worse he shrugged his shoulders. "Masters do what is necessary to get their desired results. They raise us, feed us, and give us shelter. In return we do their bidding. We follow orders without fail or complaint and do so with the utmost respect to honor them" the way he said these things made it seem very simple, the cold logic he was taught as a child, the logic that was beat into him and his body time and time again till he understood. These were the rules his life was founded on. Is his master wished for someones death it was his job to ensure it happened. If they wished for a item from far away, it was his job to attain it. Those were the rules, cut and dry.

Phiona Lien King
Current Form ----->User Image

Lien was content to stay in the bathtub, in fact, she was so content that she ignored her senses. It would have been really easy for someone to come into the bathroom and injure her, which is probably why Phi was upset with her. Dammit Lien! Pay attention to your surroundings. Phi said, startling Lien out of her relaxation. Sheesh Phi, you've become rather talkative. What happened to my silent brooding inner leopard. Lien replied, closing her eyes once again and trying to get back to relaxing. Well, before all this happened, you were doing pretty well on your own. After all, you were pretending to be human. Phi scoffed, causing Lien to giggle just a bit. You have a point, but why are you ruining my relaxation? Lien asked, it had been a while since she had time to relax. Well, if you were paying attention to your enhanced senses that you were gifted with, you'd realize that our dear Akuma has run off. Phi said. This caused Lien to go on high alert. Phi wasn't sure why he left, but both she and Lien were suspicious. She stepped out of the tub and dried off, then, she ignored the pajamas she brought in and shifted into her leopard form. Thanks to this form, Phi had more control, and Lien was comfortable enough to hang back. This could be her chance to escape.

Phi was in control of their leopard form, and she padded out of the bathroom and quietly followed her nose and ears. Though Lien thought they were headed away from their so called master, she soon caught on to what Phi was following. Really! You're really going to follow him? No, we are not doing this. Lien growled in her head. They were approaching Akuma's scent, and it was strong enough to let her know that they were close. With great difficulty, Lien took full control over her leopard form, startling Phi, and made her way into the trees. It was more likely that he would catch them on the ground. She wasn't sure where she was, but she knew she couldn't return to the home she knew. If her boss would sell her out once, he would sell her out again. She made her way around Akuma, now that he had come into her sights, and she took little notice of the two children that were now with him. She wasn't about to stop and try to figure out what was going on. She silently went around them, scented the air, and headed back into the town.

The first place Lien went was into a department store. Thanks to her speed, she was able to steal some clothes from several stores. Not wanting to be caught, she left the mall carrying the stolen clothes in her mouth. She ran down an alleyway next to a shoe store and found a cardboard box, placing the stolen clothes on that clean surface, she covered them with newspaper and used her speed again to steal some shoes from the shoe store. Going back into the alleyway, she shifted into her human form and changed into the clothes she had stolen. Once changed, she made her way through the streets looking for someone who could help her escape. Though she wasn't a fan of sorcerers, witches, or really any human with magic, she knew she'd have to suck it up and track someone down. Going into a shop with the word psychic over the door, Lien scented the air to make sure that the psychic had some form of real power. She was in luck, the woman was a witch. And, this witch could tell what she was. "I know our kind don't get along, but I need help." Lien said in a rush, noticing the woman glaring. "Why should I help a shifter? You never help us." the woman spat, it was obvious that she wasn't to happy that Lien was in her store. "I know, and there's no good reason you should. But I need to find someone who can help me, and if you won't, will you at least point me in the direction of someone who might?" Lien said, her eyes darting back and forth. She didn't realize that she was still wearing the collar that Akuma had given her. Eying her up and down, the witch sighed and pulled out a card. "My coven would have my head if I actually helped you, but they won't know if I pointed you in the right direction. But never return to this store again." The witch said, handing Lien the card. Thanking her, Lien left and headed back down the street.

Lien was glad that she had been given a chance to eat before fleeing from her 'master', because if she hadn't, she would be extremely hungry by now. After finding a nice park, she glanced around to make sure she was alone before she examined the card that the woman gave her. She wasn't sure what to make of it. There was a strange symbol on the card and writing in a different language under it. I don't think we should do this. Phi said, already wanting to go. But Lien knew she wouldn't get away without help, and she needed a spell, potion, some sort of magic to kill her scent and make it impossible for her to be found by Akuma. "Ire Transportavi Bibliotheca" Lien said, reading the incantation beneath the symbol. She hadn't known what would happen when she read it, but when she found herself transported to a library, she squeaked with surprise. Muttering about surprises and witches, Lien took a seat on one of the chairs. She could smell a scent in the room that was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place it. While distracted, Phi managed to take over Lien's body. Her eyes turned dove grey but Phi didn't move. She was waiting for her presence to alert the owner of this library, and she wasn't looking forward to it. Growing slightly curious, she began to wander around the large library, taking a look at all the different books.

User Image

((OOC: I hope it's alright that I had Lien run away and end up in Jonathan's library looking for help in escaping. ))
Experiment 323

Where: In a cage
Talking To: No One
Thinking: I hate people.
Owner: No one yet.
OutOfCreativity: ---

User Image
        Experiment 323 ignored the boy, she had said her piece and his response meant nothing to her. After all, the girl he had been speaking to was unconscious, so he no longer had a reason to talk. She could already tell that he was not someone that she would get along with. He was to complacent, to accepting, to.....nice. 323 didn't trust those that seemed nice, she preferred the evil ones. At least she could predict their actions, kind people were one in a million and they were unpredictable. You never knew when they would lose their temper and in 323's opinion, they were usually more destructive than those that clearly meant harm. Physical harm was no big deal, but emotional and mental trauma was something she wasn't to inclined to experience. Rolling her eyes in the boy's general direction, she leaned back against the bars of her cage and pretended to relax.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Akuma
Wearing: ~ ~
Company: Lizzy & Lliam
Thoughts: 'Well, well, it seems the chase is on. How fun.'
OohOrangeCake: Yeah, sure, it's fine n,n it is your character after all.

I See You Lying Next To Me,
With Words I Though I'd Never Speak,
Awake And Unafraid...

"Ok, you got us, we are here under father's orders." The twins chimed after a few moments of Akuma's hard glare. "Father says that if you don't come home soon, he'll exile you just like he did with your sister. You still have your full powers which is why your mind is depleting." Then, Lizzy steps forward and places a hand on Akuma's. "Please come back, brother. I... We, worry about you. We don't want you to get hurt or loose your mind. Come back with us, leave that harlot of a sister here to rot." She purred to him, her voice like a child's, but with that otherworldly echo that all their voices had. The older demon sighed and rubbed at his temples with his free hand. Gently, he pulled his hand away from Lizzy's and turned around, looking up towards his apartment. His eyes narrowed on movement from there, travelling towards them. "What is it brother? What do you see?" Lliam then asked, stepping forward to stand beside his twin, who was holding that hand that touched Akuma. He didn't reply to either of them, just watching the shadowy figure move towards him, circle them and then run off again. Still, without a word, he turned towards his apartment and ran back, jumping up the side of the mountain. The twins looked at each other, unsure if they should follow or not. Shrugging simultaneously, they ran after their older brother to his home.

Akuma jumped in the same door he had exited and quickly walked downstairs. The scent from Lien and her bath still filled the air, making the twins pause on the stairs. "Brother Akuma, who's scent is that? It's not the harlot's." "I wish you two would stop calling her that. But, no, you are correct. It is not her scent, that is the scent of my slave. She is a shifter and I am just finding where she has gone." He called to them from the living room, where he was stood in front of the television. Quickly, he turned around and grabbed the controller from the sofa. The demon began to flick through the channels again, just like he had when she was here. His brows furrowed as he watched the screen flickering. Suddenly he stopped and the screen was blank, to most. To him, it showed him where Lien was, it was a map of the city and showed a red dot, the collar he had given her was a tracker. "Hmm, seems she's in the city, near to the shop. Oh, wait!" He said and watched the dot move, going towards the magic shop and entering. "I wonder what she is doing in there, I thought shifters and the magical world dislike each other." The demon was speaking to himself, although he was fully aware that Lizzy and Lliam were there. He jumped to his feet and picked up his jacket, running to his room and slipping his shoes on. Coming back to the television he saw that Lien had moved to the near-by park. Frowning, he moved closer to the screen and narrowed his eyes on the pixels just as they disappeared. His eyes widened and quickly moved about the screen, trying to find her dot. Running back over to the sofa, he picked up the controller and frantically pressed buttons, trying to find her.

User Image User Image
...Asleep Or Dead.

User Image

Ria woke after some time and sat up. Her head throbbed and she felt the cut. The scent of her own blood made her body tremble and she felt the first pains of hunger. As she looked around she felt embarrassed over her fear. Pulling her knees again to her chest she remained silent. Hoping her headache would depart soon she rested her forehead on her knees and waited.

As she sat in silence her mind began working at a rapid pace, 'Why would my family do this to me....Am I really that much of a disgrace to Vampires as I feel....What if I am purchased...who would want someone like me...What would want something like me....' A few small whimpers of fear escaped her as she thought.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tȉrȧɴȧ+++++++++++++++++++ щ. +++++++++++++++++Eȧsʈȯȯd

&A song bird ✥- Bounded to her cage.

User Image
When Angel began to speak, Tirana was taken back a bit by the sudden shock though when Angel talked about stop drawing attention to herself and with other things, Tirana had kept her trap shut and just listened in. Learning their plans and weaknesses sounded like a good idea, though one question lingered in her mind.
" How are we going to escape, from what it looks like, there is nothing but fog beyond the trees, for all we know is that those two could know this place the back of their hand. Guess we got out best them." Tirana whispered softly.
Glancing around the room, she seen that Dean liked fancy stuff which usually meant if this room and the size compared to it was big, the rest of the house would be like a maze.
" If we analyze this house after a while I'm sure we will be able to escape this place when they aren't looking around, though the grounds would be another thing to deal with. How is it possible? For all we know we probably won't be allow to go outside and try to scan the landscape to make a map." Tirana continued in her low whisper. Her thoughts ran all over the place, trying to think and come up with some plan.

☽Current Location☾
Dean's home
☽Current Health Condition☾
healed but drained
☽Current Mood☾
Concern
☽Current Activity☾
Sitting down next to Angel, trying to think of a plan
☽Currently wearing ☾pictured above ( her long skirt is above her knees now)/ her collar

(( OOC: sorry that this post taken me so long DX I have been busy lately DX))

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image Kyo Urematta ▬▬▬▬
[ W.here am I?] : Shopping district~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat I am wearing?] :His outfit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ W.hat color is my mood ring?] : Pleasant.

" Fur you say? Well anything for my slave to make her feel at home is fine by me, though...." Kyo chuckled deeply when she spoke of having fur on her form and that transforming into her wolf form.
Leaning over softly, he titled her chin up with his gloved hand, his red hues staring into her silver pools, like the sun meeting with the moon as he smirked to her.
" Though, lets save that magical form for later, as much as I like seeing your fine naked form, we need to get some clothes on you. We can save frighting the humans when we go home, now lets head off." Kyo whispered warmly to her once again as they began to go from shop to shop, ignoring the weird shops they were receiving while getting love struck awes of women looking at Kyo, though when seeing their jealous expressions of him holding Loren close to him, Kyo could only simply chuckle deeply.
" My, it seems they seem to look very jealous. Humans are such interesting creatures."
Walking inside into Victorian secret, he began to look around for clothing for her, least to cover her up.
" Ummm sir....you know we don't allow men into the store...." One of the clerks came along next to his side. Kyo's responce was a cold glare to her, which made her cease her words.
" Excuse me Madam, but my wife and I are going shopping together for she is very shy an has low self esteme and ontop of that, she knows barely any English, so excuse me if I want to bring comfort to my wife." he spoke sternly, his voice was cold and harsh as he watch the women leave.
" hmph. Useless human. " he scoffed to himself, though his anger quickly ceased as he looked back to her.
" * Теперь, подобрать что-нибудь по своему вкусу." Kyo spoke, his tone turning different to warm and soft as he spoke in Russian, his eyes never leaving her sight though out of the corners of his eyes seen the workers look like deer in s pair of car headlights.

Time had passed by as they found themselves into a dress shop, with Kyo crossing his arms as he looked at Loren in her new outfit.
" My, you look simply fascinating. You almost look like a small porcine doll though with tattoos and piercings but that doesn't take away your breath taking beauty. I hope you enjoy it, I made sure you have plenty of movement and allow to see your bars in your body. Though I got one last thing for you."
Reaching behind him, he grabbed what it seemed to be a long white fur coat.
Making his way behind her, he draped the coat over her shoulders gently as he held his gloved hands there on her small shoulders, looming over her shoulder as he moved her and himself in front of a small mirror.
" See? I thought you might enjoy it, after all when you are not in your true form, least this will bring you comfort at least. So my dear slave how do you feel?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Translation: Now, pick anything of your liking. ))

User Image

Ria withdrew from her mind and looked about the place again. Her stomach felt tight, and the thought of food both enticed and sickened her at the same time. Were they going to give her blood, and if so, would it be human or animal. She shivered at the thought of having human blood. It could be fatty and poisoned...She was so hungry though. Finally it occured to her that she had no idea how long she had been out. Looking over to Trigger she bit her lip and asked, "How long have I been unconscious?"

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

A mod post for Tristan

Tristan made his way into the slave shop once he parked his luxury car. He hung in the back, merely observing the slaves interact. He was looking for an assistant, to help with business and things around the house. Two happened to catch his interest, a vampire girl so different from the one he was going to see, and a humanoid cheetah that would please his current client to no end. Dean had paid the party planner in advance for Saiyuri's birthday plans, and he'd given Tristan quite the tip. Tristan only saw it fit to buy the demon a present in return. Reaching into his pocket, he quickly pulled out his Cell and dialed the Dean's number.

"Hey old chap! Tristan here. I'm on my way up, and I have a present for you."

"What is it?" the demon snapped gruffly, which only made Tristan smile brighter.

"A pet," he said simply.

"Fine. I'm with Saiyuri now, and she's a bit troubled...so dump it in the Blood Lounge before coming to my study," Dean said, before hanging up with a sharp click. Tristan pocketed his phone and clapped his hands together, rubbing them a bit before beckoning a guard over. As the creature approached him, Tristan reached into his pocket, and realized he didn't have his checkbook. That meant he could only go on his credit that Jonathan had with the store, which after buying Ayumu, probably wasn't as much as he had hoped.

"If you will, I'll take the the cheetah girl. Please escort her outside," he said. Upon command, experiment 323 was pulled from her cage by armored guards, whom escorted her to the helicopter; they also made sure to cuff the woman's vicious claws tightly, so she wouldn't be able to attack Tristan. Now that he had called Dean up professing his present, he couldn't certainly go back on that. Buying himself a slave would have to wait until he remembered to pocket his wallet. Looking to the two left, he offered a wink with a snap of his fingers, and said, "I'll probably be back for you two. So don't get too comfortable!!"

Once his credit had been accepted, he left the pet shop. As he entered his chopper, he called a drive to pick up his car. It didn't take too long for them to reach high into the sky, far higher than the clouds. When the turbulence began to shake the helicopter, Dean opened up the portal into his home, and they passed through an odd reddish aura. Where they ended up was a place more magical and feral than anywhere Tristan had ever been, and it was utterly gorgeous. The chopper set down upon a section of Dean's floating island that was flat and grassy, closer to Dean's house than the jungle that lined it's far edges. As the engine died, Tristan unhooked his seatbelt and made his way for the back of the cart. Looking at experiment 323, he frowned a little.

"Please follow me, without delay. I'm afraid if we're any later, we might both find ourselves dead," he murmured to the experiment, stepping back and gesturing his hand out to beckon the creature forth. He was pleased when she didn't seem too bothered by his request, and got out of the helicopter to escort him into the castle. He knew the place fairly well, but luckily a rock gnome opened the door to lead them to the lounge Dean had mentioned. The gnome opened the locked door with a key, before stepping back to allow 323 to enter the room. Tristan didn't follow behind her, and he didn't explain himself as the gnome closed the door. The door was locked, trapping 323 in the crimson lounge with two other slave girls, as the gnome led Tristan to where the other two masters were.

((OOC: Sorry Shadow and SilverNitrate; I didn't want to make a decision for Mission about her own character, but my character Dean is buying 323, so I moved her along. Mission should be back soon, so she can decide on her own slave when she gets back! I didn't want to have to mod him passed this one post, hence the rushed nature of it!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff