Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slave - Ria.....Vampiress.....Confused....

User Image

Ria looked over to the boy and shook her head. A trembling finger raised and pointed to the bug in the corner. "That beast of a parasite keeps taunting me with my fear of it...." She knew of course that it was just a bug, but they creep her out for some reason. She sighed and looked to the floor. "What was my crime against fate to be punished with this?" Her eye's then turned to the boy, allowing him to see their full moonlike shine, "My name's Lunaria, or Ria for short."

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trigger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maxis

By the words of my master
my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger looks between the girl and the small bug. Was it truly that big of a deal? Fear was illogical in his mind, he had been beaten out of him when he was still very young. So he could never understand ones fear or feel their pain. As she introduces herself he bows his head to her. "Trigger, its a pleasure" while his words seemed nice enough his voice was still

User Image

Ria looked at him, catching that he did not understand her fear. Letting the matter go, and trying her best to ignore the bug as it once more crawled around, she offered a small smile to Trigger. "H-how long have you been here?" She could not fight the tremble in her voice. She hoped to not be here for very long. Though as she was not typical of a vampire, and timid she might very well sit here until she turn to dust.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger thinks for a moment "My former master died a year ago so about three months" he explains "After his death the family was not needing of my particular skill set"

User Image

Ria tilted her head Curiously, "What do you mean 'Skill Set'?" She shook her head and her cheeks flushed a moment at her moment of heartlessness at his loss. "I am sorry that you lost your Master..." The thought of having to serve irritated her. Yet it was all very ironic. She had been waited on, her family and she, by many servants and slaves. Even she herself had a young girl that tended her every need. Now she was in the same position. She began to feel bad for how she had never tried to care about the girl.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger shook his head "Why be sorry, he died in his sleep as we all will" he states heartessly. At her earlier question he thinks on how to describes it. "My master put it as he created a army of one" he states simply though his hand did raise to his left shoulder before a moment before lowering again.

User Image

She smiled gently, "I am quite sure he has done a wonderful job of that then. You have a strong and dignified sense about you." Ria felt something on her hand, and as she looked she saw the face of a seemingly harmless roach. To her it might as well have been death, as she abruptly screamed and flung the poor creature out of her cage and right under the foot of a passing guard. The man looked at her and shook his head in confusion before yelling at her to shut up. She did so and felt a few tears stream down her cheeks at the guards cruelness. Once more she curled up, and as the guard moved on she looked again to Trigger. "Sometimes I wish I was not as afraid...Is it easy being strong?"

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger thinks for a moment on what it meant for him to be strong. "Im not sure. I have to be strong. Weakness was never an option."

User Image

Ria tilted her head a bit. She didn't understand, but at the same time she did. Shrugging she tried to change the subject. "So how long do you think we shall be in here?" She wanted out of here as fast as possible. She hated the cage so much, almost as much as when she moved on to her own casket.She really missed her casket now. How warm and safe it was.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Dean the DamnedUser Image

And just like that, Dean's annoyance dissipated into thin air, once again replaced with his impish nature. Every reaction Tirana had to him pleased the demon greatly, and he felt his gut tickled pink by that crimson blush staining her embarrassed cheeks. He chuckled into her ear as she closed her eyes, trying desperately to hide herself from him. He enjoyed when they squirmed, though he growled rather viciously at Tirana when she pleaded for him to release her. If there was one thing she'd learn quickly, it was to not mouth off to her true master.

"Oh, am I? I'm so sorry, my dear. Here, please let me make you more comfortable," the man cooed smoothly. His threatening claws slid along her skin until he reached her neck again. Instead of hooking beneath the leather, he grabbed onto the leash still hanging from her neck. Pulling it taut, Dean lifted Tirana up higher by her hair as he approached an empty hook by the fireplace, meant to hold up one of the torches lining the corners of the rooms; many of the ones in the middle were empty, since the fireplace and chandelier combined to create a strong ambiance for the center of the room. He stopped before the hook, and threaded Tirana's leash through it, before yanking the end of it downward. This caused Tirana to shoot upward, and dangle in midair from her neck. Only Dean pulled harder down on her hair, to pull her head against the weight of her body, forcing the woman's gaze backward to peer up at her master upside-down.

"Let's get one thing straight, Strawberry. I am your Master. That means I own you, so you do NOT get to ask or demand anything of me. I will do as I damn well please with you, and you WILL accept that fact without question. Furthermore, you are to call me Master, and nothing else. Do I make myself clear," he boomed at her, though his voice dulled into a harsh whisper for his last 5 words. He didn't wait for an answer when Saiyuri's playful purrs and giggles reached his ears. His fury snapped up to meet the Mistress, which caused her sly smile to be wiped into an expression of alarmed hesitation. Saiyuri hadn't expected Dean's rage to turn against her, though she couldn't decide if it disappointed her or not.

"And you," the male snapped harshly. His hand finally released Tirana's hair so he could lash it out to grab Saiyuri by the back of her neck. As he kept his other hand firmly upon Tirana's leash to keep her hanging (with no concern for her ability to breath), he forcefully pulled Saiyuri toward him, and forced her face near Tirana's wounded hand. "What is this?" he spat venomously, his voice low with malice. Immediately, he yanked Saiyuri's head up so he could lean his lips near her ear. "You know I hate it when people leave their marks on what's mine," he hissed huskily into Saiyuri's ear, hooking one of his fangs into the vampire's earring. He pulled on it roughly, just enough to threaten breaking her skin for a moment, before he eased his lips back against her ear and added harshly, "Fix it."

Saiyuri whimpered at the threat of pain, and she moaned quietly at the commanding aura of her Beloved. As Dean leaned his head away from her, Saiyuri's hands gently reached out to clasp Tirana's hand. Delicately, the old Japanese vampire unwrapped Tirana's wound, before lowering her lips to the open hole. She tenderly let her tongue lap at the blood, coating her healing saliva over both sides of the hole until the wound completely sealed up, as if it had never been there at all. Dean's coy smirk was back in place as he watched, thoroughly enjoying the tantalizing show Saiyuri put on for him. Once she was done, the male demon's claws entangled into her indigo hair affectionately.

"That's my girl," he purred darkly, dropping his hold on Tirana's leash to let his slave fall limply to the floor. Dean closed the distance between him and Saiyuri, his now freed hand stroking her cheek affectionately as he planted a sweet, lingering kiss upon the vampire's cheek. Smiling brightly, he pulled away from her a little as his hand dropped from her hair to wrap around her shoulders. "Come now, and tell me what troubles my beautiful temptress," he said, his voice becoming smoother, and softer as he led the vampire toward the door. "The two of you will stay in this room until we return. If I find either of you on anything but these couches, I promise you, all that will be left of you is an extra coating of paint upon my crimson floor," Dean told Tirana and Angel as he opened the door for Saiyuri. The slaves didn't interest him anymore, only his darling friend. Once the two masters were outside of the lounge, Dean slammed the door shut and bolted the iron locks to keep the two slaves trapped where they were.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

my life be theirs

User Image
Trigger thinks for a moment about her question, it was truly hard to tell. "Depends on what the masters are looking for. The average stay ranges from a month to about a year. After a year you could be sent to a new shop because the clients here would have no interest" he explains "New to the market I take it"

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Ayumu
Casual

As the soft yet stone hard fingers of the demon caressed his cheek, Johnathan closed his sapphire eyes and placed his hand upon her's. He could feel her playing with his shirt as his other hand rested on her slender waist, she was questioning his emotions and proclaiming her room would be the one sitting across from his own. Opening orbs to her smile, he gave a weak small one of his own and then shook his head. "In this world, there is too much to weep for," his voice low as he was unable to look her in the eye, Johnathan backed away from her sharply. Placing his hands in his pockets, he turned his back to her and said in a bit more of a stable voice, "I must change out of my dinner clothes, help yourself to anything in the kitchen. I'll be downstairs in just a few moments."

As Johnathan strode from the room, once within his own room, he whipped the salty tears that had decided to make their presence known. Breathing deeply, the tall platinum blond went to his casual dresser while unbuttoning his sky blue shirt. His chest exposed, the warlock picked himself a band tank of The Strokes Tristan had gotten him then removed his Creepers to strip his black fitted skinny jeans. His body practically hairless, he had a bit of peach fuzz here and there, but nothing too bushy as he stood looking at himself in his closet mirror in the nude. With a deep sigh, he pulled the tank over his head, the fabric going down to his hips then slipped on a pair of soft velvet pants. I wasn't going anywhere else tonight... ******** that. As he carefully put everything away by hand, Johnathan took a jet black wool jacket and pulled it on without zipping it up. Fixing his blond hair for a moment with his fingers, he felt as though he looked alright, but the shrugged as if he didn't care if he looked like s**t or not. Looking to the corner of his room underneath his picture of Audrey, their was a what looked like an oversized guitar case in deep blue and a mighty fine one at that.

Taking the case with his beautiful instrument inside, Johnathan made his way out of his room barefoot and descended the dark wood stairs down to the living room to set up. Upon opening his case, Johnathan sat down in the chair he and Ayumu had been sitting in together earlier. The case opened to reveal a most beautifully made midnight black cello to which Johnathan took out of the black velvet. Making sure the metal stand was screwed in correctly, the warlock took the black bow and checked it over as well. Everything in order, Johnathan tuned the fine piece of dark wood into a beautifully deep sounding G. He didn't really know exactly what to play for his demoness, but he had a few ideas in mind. Thinking of nowhere better to start than Bach, Johnathan decided he would play his Number 6 Allemande Cello Solo. Taking in a deep breath as he liftened his head up and closed his eyes, he took a moment then lifted his hands into place to start slow and comforting. The tone of the song was soft and sweet, it made him invision lovers that had to meet in secret and their love could never be known. A forbidden love, the most innocent at first.

O O C

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tȉrȧɴȧ+++++++++++++++++++ щ. +++++++++++++++++Eȧsʈȯȯd

&A song bird ✥- Bounded to her cage.

User Image
As Dean left the room, Tirana shot up from her spot from the ground, now she was beyond pissed but she wasn't going to let his threat fly over her shoulder.
Reaching up for her leash, she gripped it tightly and yanked it off, to only throw it into the fire place behind her.
" Fine, if he wants to act like an a**, then fine " Master" I shall do what he says." She growled deeply, clenching her fists tightly, her knuckles turned ghost white as she began to pace through out the room, crossing her arms into her chest.
" Stupid moron, I'm not some damn doll to be thrashed around, I'm a human for F**k's sake! What gives him and her to treat me like s**t while they go off and be merry?!" Tirana spoke to herself, still growling deeply as she increased her pacing back and forth, her torn skirt hitting the back of her knees.
Staring down at her shirt, she stopped midway from her pacing at mid way to only let out a hard sigh.
" Great....my school uniform is getting torn and pop everywhere.....god I really got to stop being such a baby about these things."
Glancing around the room, her blue hues fall on a stack of papers and a pen, which gave her an idea.
Walking over to the items, she quickly snatched them up from the desk and made her way next to Angel, setting them in her lap.
" I know you don't have your voice because of Miss.Saiyuri, but I won't let them leave you mute. Here use these to write down what ever comes in your mind and we can communicate between each other. I promise, I'll let nothing happen to you Angel, you're my friend thick and thin. " Tirana spoke softly a warm to her. Her expression of anger dulled away as a wave of warmness came over her, placing her hands ontop of Angels.

☽Current Location☾
Dean's home
☽Current Health Condition☾
healed but drained
☽Current Mood☾
Was angered but now calmed
☽Current Activity☾
Sitting down next to Angel, giving her papers for her to communicate.
☽Currently wearing ☾pictured above ( her long skirt is above her knees now)/ her collar

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Ayumu ~ Wrath Demon
Currently Wearing: ~ ~

The independent girl is a person before whose wrath only the most rash dare stand,
and, they,
it must be confessed,
with much fear and trembling~

Ayumu's had stopped as he touched it, her emerald eyes flitting from his face to his hand and back again. As he pulled away, she tried to hold onto him, but ultimately let him go, let him walk away. For a few moments, she just stood there, watching his door. "That's why I want to go home." She whispered to the air where he had been standing. This world, was affecting her. But in a different way then most demons. She was becoming more human, in her mental and emotional side at least. Turning away from the doorway, she walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. A scowl came to her lips, the smile she held long gone. Slowly, her hands reached up to touch the horns on her head, then crossed over her chest to touch the bone wings on her back. Yes, she didn't look as demonic as most, but she still had the main features, and she hated it. Her hands dropped to her sides and balled into fists. A low growl rumbled in her chest as the shoes she had been wearing burst into green flames, much like the dress had in the restaurant, leaving behind a pair of dark grey knee-high socks. Her dress and leggings also burst into flames, leaving behind a black sweater, much too large to fit her properly, and a pair of dark blue shorts, that were barely visible under the sweater. She reached up to her hair, combing her claw-like fingers through the strands and gathering it all together. Pulling it all over to one side, she lay it over her shoulder and ran her fingers through her fringe.

The music Johnathan was playing drifted up through the house, into her open door. She turned her head to look out into her room, eyes not focused on anything in particular. That song, she saw what he saw, two lovers unable to be together in public, their families unaware of their relationship. A soft sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, her whole body erupted into flames, leaving nothing behind. The next second, she was downstairs, sitting on the sofa in front of Johnathan, her knees pulled to her chest and lower part of her face pressed to them. Her emerald eyes were locked onto his hands, the strings of the instrument. She had made no sound as she appeared on the sofa, but there was a distinct tiredness to her eyes. Using that power took up a lot of her energy, which is why she normally only uses it in emergencies. Which is also why she was able to be captured and held as a slave, she wouldn't be able to escape any further. The teleport had a small radius, she was only able to move herself short distances and when she did she was incredibly weakened. If Johnathan had asked her to get up, she would but not before falling to the floor in a heap. "Who is that song about?" She asked after a long while of listening in silence, her voice low and soft, trying not to interrupt the music.

In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ria nodded to Trigger, "Indeed, I've never been on this side of the bars in my life. The last thing I remember was preparing to go to sleep. Then I woke here....I'd have thought my mother and father would have come to save me by now, but they must not know where I am. tell me, where do you think we are? I hope not too far from my home..." She could not control the few tears that streamed down her cheeks, staining her already pale skin and making it shimmer with a ribbon of pain and sadness. She wanted to go home....But something told her that was never going to be an option an option anymore in her life. It made her feel all the worse as she remembered that she was virtually immortal. Though she seemed to be a girl of only nineteen, she in truth was about one-hundred-nineteen, still young. She looked to Trigger and tried to stifle her whimper of fear as she asked another question, "Are all Master's good?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff