Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

ℬℓ∪ə ℒᴵ℘ȿ

✧YIN Ⅼⅰ LAMENTIA✧

ℬℓ∪ə ﻉ√٥ϡℕઽ

•°o.O O.o°•

Li lifted his hand a bit, about to touch her, when he remembered himself and drew his hand back, slipping it out of the cage. It brushed against the bar, causing a bit of frost to form and a frown from the demon. He forgot that normal people could get seriously hurt just by touching him. He'd have to get her a protection spell once he got her home. "I'm searching for somebody." He said, picking out just the right words to say. "Somebody very important to me. She's been missing for a dreadfully long time, so I thought I could enlist some help." He smiled a little. Every word he said was true, though he didn't know exactly what he was going to do when he found his sister. "I'm sure you could do something to help, even if it's just keeping me company."

════════════════════Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

*~*~*~*~*~SKY*~*~*~*~*~

//////////// The Slave

Sky watched him carefully and noticed the frost form on the bar and her eyes looked up at his face. "I can do anything you need to help you in your search," She says with her soft voice. He did not seem to be a mean person and that was a good thing, maybe she would have a good life as his helper. She was going to accept his offer to join him and help him find this special person of his. Her ears came up off her head, "I would like to help." She says to him

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

~*~*~*~*~Ryan The Slave*~*~*~*~*

Ryan woke up and groaned, he hurt everywhere. That stupid punk got him good a few times, but that was the downfall of being a bouncer at a club. He rubbed his face and goes to sit up and smacks his head on the top of the cage and he groans again. "Damn it! What the hell is this!" He grabbed the bars and frowned. He was in a cage? What the hell! Slowly it started to come back to him. He slightly remembered some dude came in and told him and others that they where now slaves. 'Son of a b***h! how the ******** did that happen?' He was so confused and looked around and saw a few others in cages and one in chains.
Phiona Lien King
Current Form -----& User Image

Lien had woken up in a cage, like the others she could plainly hear around her. However, she had no desire to shout, rant, or yell. Lien had always been a calm person, but that didn't mean she accepted her fate, not at all. She was just as angry as the human boy who shouted at the guards, just as afraid of the neko a few cages away, though she wasn't as furious as the demon girl chained up in her cage. Another young male, human by his scent, woke in a cage not to far from her. She appraised him, just like she had the other male, and her leopard chuffed in the back of her mind. At eighteen, her snow leopard was getting restless, especially since they were both virgins. Though leopards were solitary by nature, leopard shifters lived in pairs. They choose their life-mates, normally, by the age of sixteen, when their leopards were fully mature. Since Lien was eighteen and mateless, her leopard was getting restless. There was no spark when life-mates were chosen, no, it was simply a matter of who could produce the stronger offspring that will succeed in life. Lien shook her head to clear it of such thoughts, ignoring her leopard pacing in the back of her mind, a separate entity. "What the heck is going on here?" she asked, more to herself than to anyone else. Her bright, canary yellow eyes scanned the room. Curiosity was present, but behind that curiosity was a sinister and calculating gaze. Sure, she wasn't going to cause unnecessary trouble, but she would find a way to escape this slavery, and when she did, she was going to track down the one who sold her into it. He or she would live long enough to regret their choice, and then they would die a very painful death.

User Image

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Dimitri Titov

"Oh the pride is still here alive and kicking," he hissed back at the women covered in chains. Despite her demeanor and voice he wasn't scared or even truly concerned. Instead he just found her bizarre and definitely high on the taking themselves to seriously scale. "I think I'll live he muttered," noticing the object she was gesturing towards and shaking his head.

When the frosty looking gentlemen came in Dimitri didn't perk up or really move. He seemed like he was looking for someone and possibly found it in the spineless girl in the cage next to him. Without her company he was going to have to seek amusement elsewhere. Luckily for him it seemed like others were waking up from their slumber. One was a young man he was pretty sure he recognized as a bouncer from a club he frequently while working. The other was a pretty hot looking feline looking women.

"This," he said knocking his hand against the bar so it made noise, "is a cage." He was answering Ryan's question. "And miss what's going here is we've in boxes for the viewing pleasure of those who have more time and money than we will ever see in our lives. Which we're supposed to cower and be depressing until someone picks up. We will then serve them until they release us, we escape, or we die."

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Ryan looked around and saw the other girl that looked to just have woken up as well. He hoped that this was not going to last long. He hated being locked up like this, he guessed his parents would love this. It would be a punishment for being gay. He frowned and looked around more, he noticed a few guards but that was about it. He started to think of ways he could escape this hell. The guy a few cages down started to speak and Ryan looked over to him, the guy seemed a little high on himself and Ryan thought he looked familiar but could not place where. Maybe it was the club, maybe it wasn't he was not sure.
Phiona Lien King

Lien turned her head to look towards the attractive male who seemed to have a good sense of humor. A slight smile graced her lips as she gave him another once over, though his words were sarcastic. She could appreciate his attempt to make light of their current situation. "Cower and be depressing? Well that's simply not my style. I don't cower away from anyone." she said, her smile widening. Her smile gave those around her a glimpse of her sharpened canine teeth. Not as long as a vampires, but decently sized for a leopard. Lien's leopard, who was really her best friend, was currently trying to get her to turn her attention towards the strange demon who had just entered the shop. But as he was currently talking to the neko girl, she really didn't see a point to it. Lien leaned back in her cage and adopted a 'no care' attitude as she decided to introduce herself. "Seeing as how we're going to be in these cages for a while, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Lien." she said.

User Image
User Image

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

✖✖✖✖✖The fox ears on top of his head twitched once, and then twice when the sound of footsteps caught his attention. Sitting up in the large, queen-sized bed Salazar's golden slit lanterns landed on the door. The scent of his servant, Igor, was the first thing he noticed. When the one-eyed redhead stepped inside the room, a small smile spread over his lips. Moving the covers off him, Salazar slid off the bed and felt as the cold ground touched his bare feet. Brushing off the urge to shiver, he walked over to Igor and placed a hand on his cheek. "Igor, I hope you have everything ready for my departure." His morphed into a smirk as he felt Igor leaning into his touch. "Of course my lord." Leaning down and pressing his lips to the shorter male's own. Just as Salazar was pulling away, he stopped momentarily to nibble gently on Igor's bottom lip. "Mmm... thank you very much chère." The nine, long, fluffy white appendages swayed to and fro as he slipped around his delightful little redhead and headed out into the hallway. While he was walking to the door, the fox ears and tails slowly disappeared while markings on his faced vanished.

✖✖✖✖✖Outside of Salazar's rather large home was a black car waiting for him. The driver was holding the door open, so he slid inside and got himself comfortable. When the driver got in Salazar waved a hand and said, "I'm sure you already know where we are going." His tone left no room for questions, and the driver didn't ask any. The trip wasn't too long, an hour at most, though to the kitsune it felt like forever. Not that anyone could tell by his unreadable facial expressions, but Salazar was actually not to fond of cars. When it got down to it, he preferred none of the human methods of transportation whatsoever. Though enough of that, the car had finally pulled to a stop. Slipping out of the uncomfortable metal contraption, his golden lanterns landed on the driver. "You can drive around, or park the car but I want you back here when I call." The quiet man nodded his head and got back into the car. Salazar turned away from it, and looked at the building that he was standing in front of. To many it would seem rather creepy, and they would most likely shy away, but that mattered little to Salazar.

✖✖✖✖✖Walking inside, Salazar hardly twitched when the heat of the place washed over him. His lanterns roamed over the cages that lined the walls, each holding a victim that had probably been taken against their will. He remembered well since he had bought Igor from this particular shop as well. He slipped right past a blue-haired male and headed deeper into the building. 'Hmm... which of these handsome creatures shall I pick?' His lanterns then landed on a dark-haired male with a collar around his neck and was grabbing onto the bars. 'Must be one of their newest victims... a human. I don't believe I've had a human in atleast a half a century.' Gracefully moving to the dark-haired human boy's cage, his eyes looked him over. "Now who might you be?"

'chère' means 'dear one' in French.
                                              Step_Into_My_Nightmare

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Ryan heard someone speak to him and he looked up to see a very attractive man standing in front of his cage, asking who he his. "My name is Ryan." He speaks with a deep voice. His eyes where locked with the mans, Ryan ran one hand through his hair and watched the man in front of him. He figured this man would bore of him and then move on to the next. So he did not get his hopes up that he may have a chance to get out of his damn cage.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Dimitri Titov

"No you don't seem the type," he told her with a grin examining her again. When she grinned and he saw her teeth and raised a brow. "Dimitri," he replied getting comfortable again. "And probably not very long if these two are any indication." He waved at the two "masters" wandering about.
User Image

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖Salazar was smirking on the inside as the human locked his gaze with his own. He had to admit that he was rather impressed that Ryan could meet his gaze. It had taken Igor weeks to be able to accomplish that, though Igor had been a different case all together. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ryan, though I do believe you would have preferred it to be under... different circumstances." His cool mask of indifference firmly masking what he was actually feeling. "You may call me Salazar." He stepped closer to the cage and reached one of his slender fingered hands through the bars and touched the collar around Ryan's neck. "Such an unsightly piece of metal." He had never been a fan of how the market put restraints on slaves. It annoyed him because such contraptions were the reason that Igor had lost an eye. He pulled his hand back through the bars and slipped it into his pocket. "Would you mind telling me a little bit about yourself Ryan?"

Step_Into_My_Nightmare
Phiona Lien King

Lien's leopard, Phi, purred at Dimitri's name, though she wouldn't choose a human as her life-mate. It was a delightful name though, "Dimitri, I like that name. Strong name." she said, noticing his raised brow at her teeth. "I take it you've never seen someone with a set of sharp canines before. Do you even believe in the supernatural?" she asked, wondering if Dimitri was one of the humans who believed that the only sentient life on earth were humans. Some were so ignorant of the world around them, it was just sad. When he said something about not being in the cages for to long, she brushed it off. The two masters walking around had already made their choices, and there was no telling when another master would enter the shop. Lien didn't have high hopes about being bought, simply because she had trouble controlling Phi sometimes. And Phi was a bit more......hostile....than Lien was. Phi was smirking in the back of her head, well, smirking in the way a leopard can smirk. Lien watched the interaction between the master and the other human, the one called Ryan. With her sensitive hearing, she could hear the introductions quite clearly from where she was sitting in her cage.

User Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

"Yes, different cercimstances would of been much nicer. But that is not the case here, now is it?" Ryan did not take his gaze off Salazar's as he introduced himself as well. When Salazar reached into the cage and couched the collar around his neck, his eyes widened a little. He hated the thing as well but being where he was he had no choice but to wear the thing. "It was not my first choice in collars." He tried to joke around but it was failing. He smirked a little trying to not worry to much about what Salazar was wanting with him. Salazar asked him to tell him about himself and he did not know what to really say. He was pretty quiet and kept to himself most the time due to how his family treated him because he was gay."Well, um... before I came to this wonderful place I was a bouncer at a club. I lived on my own since I was 16. I have no family, they all disowned me." He wondered if he should say anything about him being gay but did not know how Salazar would take that.
User Image

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖If Salazar was going to admit anything, it would be that the human before him amused him. If only a little, though it was enough considering there wasn't much to be amused about in his rather long existence. He frowned slightly when he heard about Ryan being disowned. 'Why would a family do that... and to one so young.' Family was an important subject to a kitsune, or at least it had been for his own family before they had been murdered. He was the sole survivor of the Royal line of Kitsunes, something that very few knew. This also meant that in the youkai realm, he was technically a king though it mattered little to him. Salazar preferred the human realm over the youkai one any day. "You do not have to answer if you wish not to, but why would your family disown you at such a young age?"

Step_Into_My_Nightmare

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Ryan watched Salazar closely as he saw him frown, for a moment he wondered why he did. But he tried to not dwell on it, then he asked him why he was disowned. That stopped Ryan and he lifted his hand again and ran his fingers through his hair out of nervous habit. "Well...um... its because," He took a deep breath and let it out slowly then looked down at the ground, "They disprove of my sexuality. I am.... gay, and they hate that. They would be so happy to see me locked in a cage like a animal just because of who I am." He kept his eyes on the ground. He did not like watching the disgust in peoples faces when he told them he was gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff