Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tȉrȧɴȧ+++++++++++++++++++ щ. +++++++++++++++++Eȧsʈȯȯd

&A lone slave ✥- Waiting for her Master&

User Image
When the Vampire women let out a ear shattering scream, Tirana quickly covered her ears, as best as she could, the screaming she would swear she could have gone deaf.
Watching the men all around her fall onto the ground, Tirana let her hands fall down by the force of gravity from the shock cuffs, watching the vampire women take her only friend away.
When Angel met her gaze with Tirana's and wished her to get out better then her, and began to leave, Tirana pushed her way out of cage, rushing towards the door to follow her and stop her but it seemed this shop had extra guards all around, grabbing her by the arms and holding her back.
Tears of sorrow began to wield in her eyes once more, trying her hardest to hold them back.
" Man that crazy b***h,screaming like a damn banshee...." one of the extra male guards spoke in disgust.
Looking over to Tirana he seen her tears wielding up in her eyes.
" Oh geez, I guess you grew attachment to her? Well, come on sit down on the bench over there. We got to fix the lock on your door. " the man continued.
Walking over to a bench that was next to her cage, she was forced to sit down, her weld up tears were dry as a loom expression of sorrow was written across her cheeks.
" Say guard, why the hell do I have these old cuffs on me and this stupid collar on me?" She spoke up, her tone carried with anger and sadness in it as she didn't dare to look at him.
" Easy enough to answer, we have those cuffs on you and that collar on you as a show of fashion onto the slaves until your Master gives you a new collar or not. Depends on the Master you get, after all, all types of Masters of different ranges come in here either looking for a sexy vixen to bend over, or a cleaning lady but usually that just covers the tip of the ice burgh, what ever the Master does to their slaves it's their personal business." The guard explained, looking over his shoulder to her as he had his arms crossed.
" We're suppose to have a guy come in today so who might knows, you might get chosen to go with them, but with your miss stubborn self who might knows, all I know is you're one tough wise cookie, most Masters don't like a smart strong will slave, especially if they cry allot but who knows some one might take you home." The guard continued, snickering at her which caused Tirana to snap her head over to him, shooting daggers of glares to him.
" One I do not expect a " Master " to claim me, I'm not some one's toy to be messed around with! And two, the only reason why I'm even crying is because the only descent person I can talk to was taken away and on that I was taken away from my family! I don't even know why I was taken from my home to be sent here to this hell hole! Also I'm quiet bothered on how people here can be so damn calm about being bought without a second thought of what will happen to them and what about their personal lives and how it will change! So please excuse me for being a tad upset instead of being a ill will mended puppet that can be controlled!" Tirana snapped at the man, almost tempted to walk over to him and slap him across the face.
The guard sent her a spitful glare back at her, walking over to her, he reached down for her collar, grabbing by the front he forced her onto her feet, glaring down at her.
" You listen to me you little b***h! If you keep talking like that it would be no problem for my buddies and I to take you to the back and shoot you down! Now sit down!" He darkly growled to her, forcelly letting go of her collar as she sat back down on the bench at full force, keeping her mouth shut.

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

I Am Your Master
And I Will Be Know As Such

$#$#$#$#$#Nikita#$#$#$#$#

To Call Me By Any Other Name,
Will Be Your Down Fall.

Nikita slipped the tip of her slender, well manicured finger just between her lips as she walked. She was carefully watching each caged slave. She could her one very delightfully handsome slave, he was human, talking to someone and her ears twitched slightly. She could hear the guards comments about her putting her finger just to the tops of her lips in her mouth and it made her grin. She knew she had that affect, but she was only here for her new toy.
Τнє Nσяsε ԍσᴆ σғ Мιsнιεғ
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                      ★★★★Loki wasn't entirely sure why he woke up, maybe it was due to all the voices echoing around him, but unfortunately he did. Glancing around the cage that he was in, the Norse god sneered in distaste. "Ugh, so this is the place that Odin chose for me. How lovely, I get to listen to whiny bitches, muscle men that think they are all that(the guards), and then on top of it all. I am being put on display like a common animal. How pitiful. Midgardians are even more disturbed then I thought." Looking back at and noticing that there wasn't even a chair, his opinion of the Midgardians was extremely low now. Snapping his fingers, he watched as his cage cleaned itself before a thrown-like chair appeared in the back of his cage. It was concealed in the shadows, so his cage would seem empty of life. Moving to the back, he took a seat in his newly conjured thrown and watched the Midgardians outside and inside the cages.

★★★★Now that he was hidden in the shadows, Loki started to shift his features to where wasn't recognizable by the Midgardians. His green eyes were a rather dead give away. He gave himself long, untidy black hair and golden eyes, and his height was around 5'11". His clothes changed to a collared shirt with some buckles on it, a cravat over it, a pair of white gloves, black pants with a strap around his right leg - close to the hip - which seemed to be for holding guns, a black coat, black boots that were pointed at the tips, and a black hat. There was also a curved gold earring cuff on his left ear to hide his aura. Conjuring a mirror before himself, he nodded in acceptance to the new look and then leaned back in the throne. He had a feeling that he might be there a while until the right person came along.

User Image

(OOC: Poor Loki, can do just about anything he want except hurt someone or escape... the only two things he wants to do)

User Image

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖Narcissa's electric blue gaze followed the Vampyre's every movement as she approached the Time Lord. She could never be careful when it came to the creatures of Earth. The planet, though home to mainly humans, had some rather dangerous beings that came to it, or originally inhabited it. When the Vampyre spoke and ran a finger along her neckline, the Time Lord tensed a bit. On the inside though she was sneering though, 'I would happily give up one of my re-generations if it was to upset your stomach b***h.' Nope, Narcissa didn't like the Vampyre at all. So she was more then happy when the creature left.

✖✖✖✖✖Turning her attention back to Dimitri, Narcissa looked at the male. "Darling, I regret a lot of things in my long life. One of them is fixing this miserable planet countless times just so that it will have a future. And I can assure you that none of you humans make it easy. Especially when you all keep send annoying messages into space just inviting others, such as the Daleks, to come and take over your planet." Her voice turned cold as an arctic breeze shortly after the first sentence. Earth pissed her off, no matter how much she tried to not let it show. It was probably why TARDIS left her on the miserable planet, and not some other one.

angelmerchant

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Akuma
Wearing: ~ ~
Company: Slaves
Thoughts: 'How depressing...'
OohOrangeCake: So, who needs a master??

I See You Lying Next To Me,
With Words I Though I'd Never Speak,
Awake And Unafraid...

"Ugh, why do I have to wake up?" Akuma muttered to himself as he slowly stirred from his sleep. Although it was quite late in the day, it was still early compared to the usual time the demon woke up. He sighed and rolled out from beneath the covers of his large king-size bed, falling onto the floor and clambering to his feet. Akuma was butt naked, but he didn't care, he was alone. He lived in a penthouse apartment. One side of the building was completely glass, but looked out over snow covered mountains so no one saw him. Slowly, he made his way over to his wardrobe and pulled out a shirt, some black jeans and a jacket, he didn't bother with underwear. He slid his arms into the sleeves of the shirt, loosely buttoning it up and then pulling the jeans on, not bothering to tuck in the shirt. Walking around his bedroom, he put his shoes on and picked up a tie, once again he didn't put it on properly and it just hung loosely around his neck. Finally he put the jacket on and left his apartment, picking up his skateboard as he left.

In no time at all, he was at the slave shop, kicking his skateboard up into his hand and carrying it inside with him. The stench of the cages made a frown form on the demon's lips, his bright blue eyes scanning them for signs of life. Slowly, he made his way deeper into the dark, dank shop, looking from one being to another, waiting for one to, literally, jump out at him.

User Image User Image
...Asleep Or Dead.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Princessofgentlespirits
ℬℓ∪ə ℒᴵ℘ȿ

✧YIN Ⅼⅰ LAMENTIA✧

ℬℓ∪ə ﻉ√٥ϡℕઽ

•°o.O O.o°•

He chuckled, downing the water bottle really quick before returning to his ice cream. "I would have had to tell you eventually anyway." He said, his eyes drawn to the blue lights in the car. A small frown passed his lips. He didn't know how to talk to slaves anymore. With one he told absolutely nothing- said that she was just a person and nothing more. She was gone almost instantly. Then there was Tenshi, who he was very cryptic with. Only told her bits and pieces of a long lost story. Though, since then, many words of that story had been erased from his vocabulary by force. Now here was Sky, who he spilled everything to. What was he to do? "Pardon me, you two, but we have arrived." Razz's voice echoed over the speaker. Li sighed, throwing his wrapper in a trash bin. Razz opened the door on his side, and Li stepped out to quite the view, shiny streaks from fish etching the water while birds above crowed softly. "Sky, welcome to my home."

════════════════════Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Dean the DamnedUser Image

A bright, sinister smile was sloppily plastered upon Dean's charming face as he waltzed through the thick doors of the slave market. Funny enough, he'd just seen a blonde running like a madman away, but he had his own agenda today. Seemingly, he was in a bright mood today...despite the limp body slung over his sculpted shoulders. Dried blood was caked against the dirty clothes, matted into the splotchy hair, and even stained the pale, lifeless skin of the carcass hanging off the demon's shoulders. As the male walked through the rows of cages, his eyes didn't even scan them as he walked toward the front desk. Standing at 6'5'', and with a wing span that could block out the sun, the shop keeper couldn't help but look up at the looming presence before Dean have even reached the counter. The demon repressed a smirk when he noticed the shop keeper's face immediately pale. Stopping before the check out desk, with one arm, Dean hoisted the body up and tossed it onto the counter top with quite the loud 'THWACK'.

"I've returned the useless heap of s**t you sold me last week," Dean stated blandly, his deep voice surprisingly soothing, despite the vicious chill in his tone. Unfortunately, the shop keeper knew Dean quite well, and knew better than to underestimate the demon's calmness, for there was always a calamity coming soon after. This was just the quiet before the storm. Behind the counter, the man started shaking in his boots, even as a few of the guards came nearer. Dean's venomous jade eyes bore into shop keeper's soul, the dangerous, challenging glint within them keeping fear ignited within the worker's gut. A purr-like growl left Dean as a malicious smile passed over his face.

"M-m-my ap-poligies s-s-ir! Could we-" the shopkeeper stuttered, until the words were choked from his throat once Dean's claws were sharply digging into his cheeks. All within the blink of an eye, the demon had the man hoisted up so their faces were close enough to meet, and the keeper was forced to lay his belly over the dead slave, feet dangling in the air. Snarling quietly, Dean pinched the man's cheeks together tightly, his claws elongated to dig deeper into the flesh.

"This is the third one you've sold me that was less than satisfying. I want the next one half price, or I promise I'll be back to ruin you," Dean hissed quietly, soft enough for only the shop keepers ears. A malicious smile passed his lips then at the fear he saw. Releasing the owner's cheeks, he let the man fall to his feet before he said, "P-Please! Help yourself. After all you've done for me, it's the l-least I can do!" Sneering, Dean grunted before turning away from the counter. He didn't pay any mind to the body he'd just left for clean up, as his eyes turned to the slaves. Smiling as he looked through the cages, he let his claws click and clatter against the bars as he drug his nails across them.

He stopped when he heard a guard speaking to someone, and when he looked, he was surprise to find it was a slave responding. Intrigued, he approached them, and stopped just a few feet away to listen. Smirking, he tilted his head to the left a little as he studied the redhead as she was shoved back into her seat, after a few rather heated words. "Now now, is that any way to talk to a lady?" Dean joked. Still smirking, he raised a brow at the guard watching Tirana, whom paled at the sight of him. With the single flick of his wrist, the guard scampered off to help the others fix Tirana's cage. That allowed his smile to fall onto Tirana once more.

"So you're not a toy? No. I don't think you are either. By the looks of that collar, I'd say you look like a pet. You are in a pet shop, after all," he said, chuckling darkly at the face Tirana gave him. "I'd say most of the pets here have already come to terms with that, which might be a good indication for you to do so as well, lovely. So what sort of tricks can you do?" he mocked coldly as he rested one of his elbows on a nearby cage, though not once did he look to see if someone was in it.

((OOC...just so you know, Dean has 2 fully functioning wings, not just one like there is in the picture whee ))

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tȉrȧɴȧ+++++++++++++++++++ щ. +++++++++++++++++Eȧsʈȯȯd

&A lone slave ✥- Waiting for her Master&

User Image
Hearing the dark voice, Tirana moved her eyes to the coming source, to only let her blue hues fall onto a new man who had shown up out of no where.
By guessing from the ruckus from the front of the shop, it would might be his doing. Something about his aura around him threw her off, it wasn't because of his huge wings, nor the horns or the claws. As little time as she spent in this shop she grew quiet used to the weird happenings around this place, so seeing him didn't bother her, though weird seeing a man with wings, he looked like a fallen angel read about in horror stories she read, though what set her off about him was the dry blood that splattered on him. His scent smelled like iron from the blood, it almost made her want to pinch her nose but with the cuffs around her hands it was kinda a hard task to do.
When he had asked her about her tricks she can do, Tirana's expression turned to a dull seldom bored look.
' Did he really just say that?' she asked herself mentally.
Taking in a soft breath, she stood up from her spot, looking to the man who was taller then her by a foot.
" Well if you mean what I can do, I can sew, cook, clean, draw and sing if you want the short simple gist of it. Now can I may ask, what do you do?" Tirana replied to his answer, her tone soft and normal how it was before when her friend Angel was around.
Angel..... Tirana began to worry if Angel wasn't alright, the vampire women had taken her away from this place, but this man that stood before her, he had the same aura as the women did, which began to make her wonder if this man bought her what would he do to her?
Trying to smile to him, she couldn't hold back the stinging pain that came from her cut cheek, which began to seep out blood once more.
Widening her eyes, she lifted her arms up quickly, whipping the blood that dripped down her cheek onto her sleeve, staining her blue sleeves with her blood as she tried to clean it off as best as she possibly could.
" Sorry sir, excuse the cut on my face." Tirana apologized to him, finishing off cleaning her cheek she didn't seemed to notice when she smudged the blood on her sleeve, she also smudged the blood more on her face.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
Company: Ayumu
Dinner Attire

"Two hundred years..." Johnathan repeated in a thoughtful tone, this demon has been about for a long time in a weakened state and he pondered about how he felt about that. The aura she radiated... she had so much untapped potential and it made his skin prickle with excitement to find out what she could really do if he lifted this curse. "A slave to humanity and all the worlds beauty.. Given the choice of going back to your realm and staying here, where would you rather be?"

Just as he spoke his question the valet pulled up in Johnathan's midnight Mustang which roared over any instant replies his demoness gave him. As the driver stepped out of the car, Jonathan looked to the emerald eyed beauty blushing in moonlight and urged her forward with a slight pull of her claw in his hand. Stepping off the curb, the tall platinum haired male opened the black door for his demoness to enter then closed it behind her. Johnathan gave the valet a fifty dollar bill then slid into the driver's seat. Pressing a button on his left hand side the black top came down to reveal the moonlight once more.

Glancing a deep sapphire gaze at the demoness in his passenger seat, Johnathan then turn his gaze toward the open road before him and began their journey back to his home.

O O C

Interesting Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
>Shade Tigress<
Tiger demon/Forest Spirit
Master- N/A
Location- Slave shop
User Image
Long ago I was free...
But then monsters came and stole many of us away...
But then I turned on them...
But in the end I was thrown into this hellish life...

Chains could be heard from a cage, located in the back of the shop, dragging across a metal floor. The creature they were attached to looked more beast than human. Her body was crouched on the floor, her tail swaying back and forth, back and forth, as her glowing blue eyes narrowed, focusing on a moth that fluttered into her cage. It had landed on one of the metal bars, wings flapping every few seconds.
She had to fight back a purr of delight as she inched forward, little by little. She was almost within reach and readying herself for the pounce. Her pupils suddenly slitted as her body lunged forward, only to be abrutlly and painfully stopped by the chain around her neck. With a strangled growl/whimper she fell to the floor, the wind of her hand alerting the moth and causing it to flutter away. The tigress laid there groaning in pain, till she pushed herself up with legs tucked beneath her. Rubbing her head she peered through one eye where the butterfly went. She let out a soft whimper "Come back and play with me." she sounded more like a cub then the age she truly was. It was one of her good days, one of the very few she really got nowadays.

With a life full of so many promises.
They forced us to fight one another to the death.
Took their lives like they made me take so many others
Now my mind has gone and left me and i'm truly alone.

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

*~*~*~*~*~SKY*~*~*~*~*~

//////////// The Slave

Sky tilted her head a little and wondered why there where certain things that made him cough like that. She knew it had to be some curse but she wondered why. When they arrived at his home she stepped out and made a soft noise, "Oh my, you have an amazing home." She had never seen anything like this before.

Princessofgentlespirits

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

I Am Your Master
And I Will Be Know As Such

$#$#$#$#$#Nikita#$#$#$#$#

To Call Me By Any Other Name,
Will Be Your Down Fall.

Nikita Grinned as she looked at the new slaves that started to wake, she cocked her head to the side and walked towards one male, her heals clicking on the hard floor. Her fiery red eyes never leaving the mans face who was sitting on a chair in his cage. She thought it was different because none of the others had anything special. She slowly licked her lips as she watched him, he looked fun, and her and Tavon could have so much with him.

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

~Izzy the Slave~

Izzy groaned as she started to wake, the more she woke the more that came back to her. She remembered being home and she had gone for a walk. then out of no where someone jumped out at her and knocked her out. She had woke up early and was told she was a slave. Groaning she started to get angry. She did not belong here at all, if she could she would escape this hell.

But something was wrong, she could not use her powers. Someone put some kind of spell on her so she could not use her fire powers or even change into her dragon form. Sighing she frowned and sat up and looked around the room. This was going to be fun.... Not... She mumbled some mean things under her breath as she sat there.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Dean the DamnedUser Image

Dean's glinting eyes watched Tirana, the demon being thoroughly amused with the little bird's mannerisms. The expression upon her face didn't match the words which came from her; that highly intrigued him. He was already pleased this one answered his questions without hesitation, and she was lucky not to rub him the wrong way. His pets didn't usually last long when they annoyed him so quickly. 'This one isn't entirely useless, either...' he thought absently, as his eyes were pulled to the right. Quite a bit of noise was coming from back there, caused by a creature that looked much more like a real pet than this one. The demon's eyes glinted slightly as he looked at it.

Still, his eyes lowered back to Tirana when she did the most peculiar thing. She tried to smile at him. He had completely ignored her question to what he did, instead focusing on that odd little apology she gave to him. His smile deepened a little when he noticed the faded blood stain brightening her cheek. "Oh, it's alright," he stated seductively, a hand reaching out to cup the girl's cheek gently. Smiling still, he tilted her head a little, so he could get a better look at the scrape, before adding, "I rather like the look."

Dean's smile faded a little, as his hand fell away from the girl's face. Instead, it clamped around the center of her cuffs, and he dragged her off the bench with quite a hard jerk. He marched forward, before making a right and walking toward the back of the pet shop, where the little Tiger Demon sat whining in her cage. His fierce green eyes looked at her with a dangerous challenge in their glow. Once he reached her cage, he yanked Tirana forward to press the other girl into the cage. One of his hands made sure to press her face up against the bars, so the girl's fresh blood was wafting into the cell.

"And who exactly, would you like to play with," the demon asked threateningly. His eyes were lowered so he had to peer through his own lashes, and he clanked his horns into the bars to get a better look at the fierce cat warrior. He wanted to see if the beast in Shade would react to the scent of fresh blood, coming from Tirana's sliced cheek.

((OOC: Let me know if this is ok; Dean's a mean guy though and he likes to play games with people gonk But if anyone has a problem with it I'm happy to change it.))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
[Where][ The Slave Shop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Who][ The Pets, Dean xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Divine Treads][ Pictured Above

Saiyuri Hitonomiyaki

When the slave shop door slammed against the outer wall, there was no one to speak of in Angel's way except for a cat that dashed out of harms way. As the golden haired being pumped her long legs as fast as she could probably go, Saiyuri could feel Angel's heart thumping wildly in her chest and she could smell the blood circulating within her veins. She was a turkish delight to be savored even a block away. Then the most lovely sensual smell hit her nose, a mixture of death and spices that intoxicated her senses. From the third story ledge from the rooftop a mixture of crimson flame and violet came falling, Saiyuri landed with a click on the concrete below and was purring like mad as she entered the slave shop once more.

Standing in the shadows as the doorway remained empty while the door closed, he would know she was here even as she kept out of sight. Her stealth was legendary, but he always knew and that was way she liked about him the most. Most beings fear what they cannot see and Dean knew no fear of Saiyuri as she watched his claws dig into the owner's cheeks. Silly little man, but it kept him in business being so pathetic as he was practically pissing his pants. The fear was ripe in her nostrils as she slowly moved closer without a sound to be hear, not even the click of her geta sandals. When she was almost close enough to touch the platinum locks of his, he turned and headed into the pet pit.

Slinking back to the shadows, Saiyuri was not in the least bit worried about Angel getting away, she never was. When the winged male came across the little pink birdy from earlier, Saiyuri grinned and gave a low purr as he called her a pet. As the red head's heart rate steadily rose, Saiyuri wondered what she was thinking about. Was she terrified of Dean? No. Was she afraid for her life? Not yet. She had the smell of worry on her, but for what was what the vampyric woman wanted to know. As the cut on her cheek began bleeding, from the shadows Saiyuri licked her lips, "Strawberries," she said soft and low then let out a soft little whistle that sounded similar to the song Tirana sang for her earlier.

[O O C:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces