• Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

She's just a devil woman ๑๑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With evil on her mind *
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you She's just a devil woman ↘↘xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxWith evil on her mind ☪ (She's gonna get you from behind)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageAs she sat with her back straight, her eyes scanned the horizon and focused on the billowing black cloud that signaled the destroyed village. She was about to turn away when she saw a figure rise and fly away. Since they had been training together it was know easier to use their bond to talk to him directly, since he wouldn't be able to hear her over the wind. "There! She's heading North....if she crosses the border the Animus won't hesitate to kill her!" Since it was just the two of them she could let some worry and concern seep into her voice. She didn't have many people she could rely on and if she lost Ezra, she felt like she would be losing a life long friend, regardless of how the female dragon saw their relationship.

xxxxxxxx★ - - So I came into you sweet lady
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Answering your mystical call
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI drank the potion she offered me I found myself on the floor «
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBe careful of her nymphetamine ways

User Image User Image

OutOfCupcakes

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageTzar flew with Xena upon his back, he knew the village was there before his mistress, his eyes and nose tipped him off to the destruction, When she gave him a direction he put on a bit more speed, he wasn't about to let someone kill Ezra, there was a lot of things they had left to settle and if anyone was going to put an end to them it would be them not some Dragonslayer, though there was a problem, Ezra was faster than he was, but she had less endurance "Cover your ears." Tzar said simply through the link they held together, and the deep sucking noise the followed from him made the reason obvious he intended to roar and snap Ezra's attention to him. It was time to see if she was going to make this simple or not. A shake went through Tzar's body as he built the strength in his throat, a second later a blood boiled roar erupted from Tzar's mighty lungs and it rang out over the hills and mountains, there would be no doubt she heard it, and recognize it as his.

KOS_MOS89

TheGreyArcher
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ezra's wings beat against the air as she headed in whatever direction she desired. She recalled other dragons having particular trouble in these parts, as had once done in her younger years, she didn't care. She would do as she pleased and yet something in the back of her mind was gnawing at her as if she had forgotten something. However, whatever had been running through her head was disturbed by an all too familiar roar the resonated in her chest. Ezra ceased in her advancing, her wings beating only to keep her aloft. Ezra didn't need to turn to see who that dragon was, she knew, she would always know Tzar.

Her belly heated as she violently turned, the heat in her throat and with one great force, a quick stream of fire erupted from her jaws aiming for Tzar and his womanly passenger. Ezra's fire was hell bound and filled of rage. She turned to continue her flight away, but found she did not wish to; she wished for something much more.

Ezra unleashed a roar filled with her spite, anger and something else. It was an octave deeper than most female dragons and yet Tzar's still retained the deepest. They were similar in size, Ezra larger than most female dragons as it merely added to her reputation as the Great Dragon of the Mountains.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

She's just a devil woman ๑๑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With evil on her mind *
Beware the devil woman
She's gonna get you She's just a devil woman ↘↘xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxWith evil on her mind ☪ (She's gonna get you from behind)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageShe merely did as Tzar instructed before he roared that shook her to her very core. When she uncovered her ears she heard Ezra's responding roar after the stream of fire. "Ooh, someone's not happy to see you." Xena thought about drawing her weapons since Ezra was hostile but thought better of it. She didn't want to fight Ezra but even she knew that something was wrong with the female dragon. "Do you know what's wrong with her? I've never seen her act so......animalistic." She was hoping the male dragon would at least have an inkling. The past few months have been rough for Xena as she still hadn't heard word from Ghille and they've had an influx of demonic energy in both countries.

Xena sighed as she let her hand gently caress his scaly neck. She was too attached to him and they both knew it. When did she allow business and pleasure to mix? Granted, it was always interesting to bed Tzar he was quite tender with her and sometimes very rough. She sighed as she felt her face flush a pink color. "I need to focus on something other than him...." She muttered her last thought out loud, knowing the wind would carry it away from him.

xxxxxxxx★ - - So I came into you sweet lady
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Answering your mystical call
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI drank the potion she offered me I found myself on the floor «
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBe careful of her nymphetamine ways

User Image User Image

OutOfCupcakes: Sorry post is kinda crappy

Hareonca

TheGreyArcher
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------

Betrayer was a word that was tossed around too casually by humans in their accusations of one another. However, among dragons, it was a grave matter. To betray another dragon left one marked and was not to be trusted. Others would have no need or want to consort with and back in the day, they would have been killed. In Ezra's mind, Tzar was exactly that. Killed what was precious to her only to become involved with humans; a slap in the face was what it was.

Ezra's thoughts seemed only to anger her farther as a roar full of raw emotion erupted from her jaws, shaking her massive body. Her wings beat hard against the wind as she headed toward Tzar. Their was little use in running as his endurance won out over her own, but she here movements held an unmatched speed. Suddenly, she turned her body skyward and began ascending, gaining altitude. The higher she went, the less oxygen there was. Her flame may not last as long, but her fury had lasted a lifetime of many humans and now she would be able to unleash it.

Sven was leaning against the wall of Ezra's cave, gazing up at the sky when he felt a tender touch on his shoulder. He looked at Ezra as she regarded him with a curious smile. She was human or rather mostly human as there was not the slightest trace of dragon insider her. She was his payment, clever Ezra. She paid him with her body, it made him laugh. Sven gazed passed the shell of Ezra, seeing the deep claw marks in the cave. Ezra was fully dragon now with her human form owned by him and her emotions locked away in the furthest corners of the land, in the most unlikely form.

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Too tired to post now will edit one in here when I get on...

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash