Welcome to Gaia! ::

Collecting Master

User Image

Nathan Willis

Nate smiled to Ranna when she followed him. He wasn't sure if anyone was still on this ship, but he kept smiling. There's always some sort of hope or bright side in Nate's mind. He looked to her again and said, "So uh, what's your name?" He wanted to start some conversation to keep his mind off the ship sinking. "My name's Nate."

Moves: Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Seed Bomb, Swift.
Ability: Leaf Guard
User Image

Collecting Master

xXStripedxRockerXx

User Image
Wallace Silmin

Wallace let go from the hug and smiled to Ryder with his face still red. "So uh, should we go into town right now?" This was the first time Wallace has ever been outside of Sinnoh. He might as well search around this city, he was glad he was with Ryder. 'I think I actually have a girlfriend.'

Moves: Ominous Wind, Hypnosis, Air Cutter, Shadow Ball.
Ability: Aftermath

User Image

Distinct Nerd

User Image
She tried to fit in,
She tried to be cool,
But she never could win.
Her mom says she's great,
The kids think she's weird.
Honestly she wishes she could disappear...

Alanna Stone

Kanto Champion

Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
Love, love's coming through your headphones.
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones...

Alanna rolled her eyes and smiled. "Flattery will get you nowhere, you know." She said, although she was a little amused. He didn't seem bothered at all about the fact that they only had a limited amount of time.

【ємσтισи: Serious, but slightly relaxed】【cσмραич: Ally, Lucas, Gloom】【σcc:--】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In party:
- Charizard- Female
- Pidgeot- Female
- Lapras- Female
- Alakazam- Male
- Gloom- Female
- Golem- Male

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stored:
- Bagon- Male
- Flaffy- Female
- Breloom- Male
- Cubchoo- Male

Distinct Nerd

User Image
She carries the act so convincingly the fact is sometimes she believes it.
That she can be happy the way things are,
Be happy with the things she's done...

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.
I've always been the tower,
But now I feel like I'm the flower trying to bloom in snow...

"I'm Ranna." Ranna said in response to his question, hoping that the fact that he was so cheerful wasn't due to the fact that he was clinically insane or something like that.

【ємσтισи: Worried】【cσмραич: Nathan】【σcc: --】
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CÅïĐ ĐRÅïG
Ace flapped his wings impatiently to fly.
"Alright, Alright! Give me a second," Caiden said to the charizard, then turned to the others, "Everyone ready? Let's go."
Ace flapped his wings and took off, Tropuis follwed behind.
Caiden smiled and let his arms out. His silver hair dances around as the wind hit him. He loved flying with his pokemon. Tropius and Ace were excited to fly too.
It was raining lightly but Caiden didn't mind.

Soon the pokemon landed. Caiden dismounted.
"Fun right?"

Pokemon (In Party):
+Blaziken /M
+Charizard /M
+Flygon /F
+Duskull /M
+Tirtouga /F
+Fraxure/ M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon (Stored):
-Umbreon /F
-Pichu /M
-Tropius /F
- Riolu /M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((not waiting for Icryblood anymore))

Distinct Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Ryder

Flames in her soul

that couldn't let her escape...

the fire that controlled her.

Lvl 51

Ember- Quickl Attack - Fire Fang - Fire Spin

Mood: Happy

Thoughts: I wander what Kanto is like..

Ryder had smiled at Wallace when he asked about them going into town. "Yeah, it'd be nice to see what Kanto has in store." she said stretching a bit. She looked around the entrance of Vermillion and stared in awe, nothing she was used to. She bit her bottom lip in nervousness and it bled a little but she didn't let it bother her. She also slipped her own hand into Wallace's in nervousness as well, her cheeks heating up a bit.

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
♣ Havoc ♣

Theres no need to rush....

Havoc's eye widened when he heard Tegral order. He didn't want to say anything though because he knew full well not to get in between a hungry person and their food. He ordered one veggie burger and fries with a soda pop. "That'll be 300 poke" the waiter said. Havoc pulled out a card and handed it to him. Now that they were done ordering he took a good look at the picture. "Wow, somebody has talent with a capital T"

....We've got all the time in the world

Out.Of.Charm:
User Image
Mood: Hungry >:F
Company: Tegral
Moves: Rock Smash, Leaf Storm, Stone Edge, Synthesis
Ability: Overgrow

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Lilia ~ DakraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilia held on tightly. The speed frightened her a little, but the feeling of the wind whipping around her made up for it. It was exciting. Then it all came to an end as her ride landed softly. She quickly dismounted, a huge grin stuck on her face."Yep, that was fun,"" Lilia said to answer Caiden. "I've never flown like that." She took a deep breath. "Thanks."

Mood: excited
Company: Caiden, Shugo
OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Houndox

Houndox watched as Havoc and Tegral as he took a bite of his steak, he had heard them say that they were on the boat. Now he just needed to get closer to them to try and find out what the latest information was.

Ability: Flash Fire & Early Bird
Moves: Bite, Beat Up, Flamethrower, Inferno

User Image

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Shugo Inuzuka~

Nothing to live for, Nothing to die for

Shugo shut his eyes most of the way, feeling the wind whip around him. The feeling made him forget that if he fell he'd plunge into a watery grave. When they finally landed he jumped off Tropius and laid out on the sand "Sweet sweet land oh how ive missed you!!". After his little episode he got up and reverted to his calm, cool self. "Where to next guys?"

Give it your all, Because I've got nothing to lose

Out.Of.Control:
User Image
Thoughts: OH SWEET LAND I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN
Company: Lilia, Caiden
Moves: Metal Claw, Discharge, Charge, Flash
Ability: Rivalry

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Freya Hiraga~

Without you my life is empty, I feel like a bird without wings

After awhile of flying Freya landed on the deck of the ship. She looked around hoping to find her sister Skylar. The boat was most likely taking on water so she had to hurry and search the inside of the boat for any sign of her sister. Freya rushed inside shouting "Skylar! Skylar are you in here?!"

So i'll search heaven and hell until I find you and bring you home to me

Overstock.On.Cuteness: Might as well move Freya
User Image
Thoughts: I hope I find her
Company: Me, Myself, and I
Moves: Sky Drop, Air Cutter, Mirror Move, Double Team
Ability: Keen Eye
CÅïĐ ĐRÅïG
Caiden called his pokemon back.
"Never huh? Well it was my pleasure," He grinned, "Thank you for flying with Draig Airways."
He chuckled a little and looked at shugo who was embracing the sand as if it were his love.
It amused Caiden.
"I'm sure there are worse things Shugo." Caiden said jokingly. Shugo got up and regained his composure, then asked what the plan was next.
"Well technically I'm supposed to keep my eyes on Lilia... Doctor's orders. But I still need to do my work and collect data on Rayquaza. So I say we get a hotel room and rest till the morning."

They were about a half a mile from the city on the shore line. Maybe just a ten minute walk.

Pokemon (In Party):
+Blaziken /M
+Charizard /M
+Flygon /F
+Duskull /M
+Tirtouga /F
+Fraxure/ M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon (Stored):
-Umbreon /F
-Pichu /M
-Tropius /F
- Riolu /M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Okay when are we foing the Edward thing? lol))

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Shugo Inuzuka~

Nothing to live for, Nothing to die for

Caiden mentioned gathering information on a Rayquaza and guarding Lilia. Shugo agreed with the last one and didn't really care where they went so long as he was able to do his job. Hotel sounds good. You to can rest and regain your strength. Should I bring a doctor to the suite when we get there?" he asked, concerned for their well being.

Give it your all, Because I've got nothing to lose

Out.Of.Control:
User Image
Thoughts: Rest is our number one priority.
Company: Lilia, Caiden
Moves: Metal Claw, Discharge, Charge, Flash
Ability: Rivalry

5,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
andrєw/jєt

Fire Punch - 15/15
Thunder Punch - 15/15
Fly - 15/15
Draco Meteor - 5/5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Andrew saw another gijinka fly onto the deck, she was yelling a name, it appeared she was looking for someone. 'I should see if she needs help.' As she ran into the boat he followed her and after a minute he caught up with her. "Excuse me, I couldn't help notice you're looking for someone, can I help in any way?"

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Freya Hiraga~

Without you my life is empty, I feel like a bird without wings

Freya stopped and turned when he heard someone talking to her. It was a Dragonite gijinka and he didnt seem hostile so Freya lessened her guard. "Do I need help? Yeah, I'm looking for a Pidgeot gijinka that goes by the name Skylar. I'm not sure if she's on this boat or not, but i need to check even if it might be taking on water"

So i'll search heaven and hell until I find you and bring you home to me

Overstock.On.Cuteness: Welcome to the roleplay Hot HinataHyuga111
User Image
Thoughts:
Company: Andrew
Moves: Sky Drop, Air Cutter, Mirror Move, Double Team
Ability: Keen Eye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash