• Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((Bump, come and play, bump! ))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( Will it take us another 2 months to reach page 10?

.... xd Sorry, I had to be a smart a**... ))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( *does a little post dance* ))
"Is there any garuntee of you surviving to see the next day right now?"

Testament had never seen the danger of doing anything more dangerous than his job. He was fairly 'high risk' anyway, so there had never been any doubts in his mind.

He also wasn't sure what to say. There were no garuntees in life.

"Truthfully, I have no idea. If you die, you die. If you die sooner than planned, well... not much I can do to ward off death, now can I?"

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"Not really," the vampiress shook her head.

She walked over to the small kitchen, fingers rubbing her temples. It was a rish...a great risk indeed. She would basically be giving the executioner the axe...

But then again...she would giving Lily and Madder a swift kick in the bum. A much deserved one.

Undecided....she paced back and forth in the kitchen, feet padding against the cold tile.

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( Bump... ))
"Make of it what you will," He didn't offered her anything else. Recruitment, as mentioned earlier, wasn't his strong suit. Testament would rather play assasin than goody-boy.

He watched her pace, eyes following her. Eyes that had half-shifted to slit pupils.

(Hn...we seem to have lost everyone ><; )

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Eilan's feet were soon going to be running into the next floor. She felt him staring at her, but tried to ignore the feeling.

Her life was boring; she'd have to give that this decision would liven it up quite a bit. She stopped in her track; her hands went to the back of her neck, kneading the muscles. A slow, easy smile crossed her face.

"What the hell...," her eyes caught his, "I'll give it a go..."

((Yeah, and I'll start recruiting than..... smile ))
(http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5506971&highlight= Its a new thread... we can pick up where we left off here or whatnot. I just need new players ><; And uh... yeah?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff