Welcome to Gaia! ::

(We need more people ;_; I will post, just... *mutters at all the people who ARE NO LONGER POSTING... gonk crying )
(( Hey! I'm still waiting on a reply from the other person.... ))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( Good luck on that one; you'd be better off leaving her character behind and just randomly showing up somewhere else...))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( Bump? ))
"Yeah, but I got some better news," He grinned, looking around. As if this was a big secret. And it might've been, but he was a deadman walking anyway.

"You know, the Wild Powers, I got one of them in my backpocket," Not literally, of course. He waited then, to see her reaction. Perhaps she'd know of the legend, maybe not. Maybe she'd... well, that was just speculation.

(I totally forgot that I had a storyline planned ^-^; )

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"Wild Powers?" she repeated softly.

Turning around to face him, she leaned back against the glass. Her eyes looked him over and studied his face, seemingly trying to see if he was lying or not.

"Refresh my memory," she said quietly, rubbing her temples and closing her eyes. "What were those again?"

(( Oo; ))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( Bump bump! The more active this place is the more people we get here... ))

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
(( La dee da dee do dee da...Bump! It's amazing what happens when I get bored.... ))
Testament had that look that said 'Would I lie to you?' on his face. It wasn't a very reassuring look, but then again, he wasn't a very reassuring person.

"The Four that will save the world from the apocalypse, the ancient texts are pretty damn vague, if you ask me. Power in the blood, yanno?" He looked teasing, and his vice was lighthearted. However, he was far from teasing.

This Wild Power stuff was serious.

(^-^; )

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"No s**t," she looked to him, smiling and picking up on his general frame of mind. "I thought those were just tales to scare little vampires at day..."

She crossed her arm over her chest and just stared at him for a few minutes. So he had supposedly found one of the four Wild Powers. Interesting, well at least enough to keep her attention.

"And why are you telling me this?"

((Sorry...))
(? biggrin )

"Dunno, maybe so I can have an excuse to kill you later?" He asked sweetly. Of course, he had been wondering that as well. Testament didn't talk about the Wild Powers often, at least, unless he was with the Circle of Daybreak.

"You interested in a rebellion of sorts?" He finally decided to ask after a bit of mental debating. She seemed far more the Circle Daybreak type than himself, afterall. They were all peace and happiness and the like.

Him?

Anything was good, as long as the vampires died for it.

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"You would, wouldn't you?" she grineed at him evilly.

Her mind slammed to a mental halt at the mention of rebellion. He really was insane. Her...opposing Lily and Madder? Yeah...right, and the next evening he flayed carcas would be lying in the streets as a reminder of their power.

"If I joined your little rebellion," she stated flatly, "how do I know that they would not just go ahead and kill me after...if it even succeeds..."

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((Bump, sorry for the fact that I bump this thread so much...))
He watched her face, she seemed rather untrustworthy of him. Which was rightly earned, he never recruited for the circle. Usually it was Rashel, or Junya who did the smooth talking. It hadjust struck Testament at that moment.

"There are less people like me in the rebellion. Most of them are..." A pause, then a smirk, "Hippy vampires."

Which was true as well. Hippy vampires who usually happened to be very good at not getting themselves killed.

(S'ok biggrin )

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"Oh...that sounds comforting," Eilan rolled her eyes as she walked away from the window.

Her arms stayed firmly crossed against chest. At least she knew how to survive in the Night, but dealing with the kind of people he was referring too? She had no faith in herself what so ever...or even them for the further matter.

And how did he know she would "stay alive" if she joined his little crusade?

"You still didn't answer my question...," she stated coldly, "how do I know I'll live to see the next night?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff