Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
& May Render

User ImageUser Image
Pulling up to a grinding halt in front of his sister Alex looked down at her blankly puzzled. "Why?" he finally asked. "Becuase your a troublesome little brother who needs watching over, that's why," May replied curtly. Giving him a softer smile she gave him a small hug. "Is that the form you've been taking on these days?" she asked giving him a once over. "Yep. You look much better in that one too," he complimented. Giving a short laugh May headed off into the forest changing forms even as she spoke. "Come on so we can do some catching up in private, jackass." Rolling his eyes at her back he changed into the twin form of his sister.
Out of Cons: twin form

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cole James Moriarti

More meat. Plus it leaves a gruesome looking carcass. And you being a picky eater mean I'm special or something. Cole said as he laughed a bit. He was never someones meal. It was always the way around. That's good I guess. And it's good to talk. Learn more about someone. Especially with a nice of a day as this it's pretty fun. And truthfully I say I'm not that good looking. I think I'm average at best. You on the other hand are gorgeous. I bet it helps get an easy meal. Cole laughed for a sec then stopped. So far this year had been better then most. Thank god.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: English-Class
With who: --

Lena was quiet, trying to focus on what the teacher said. But it was hard, especially after finding out that it could be dangerous for her to be there, just because she was a human. This sure would be some tough schoolyears, and she prayed that she would somehow make it through alive.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance smiled a little at him. "Well I can tell you this as far as I know theres one maybe two other humans here. This school has failed miserably if theres more than three humans here." She said with a sigh she rubbed her cheek a little and winced and gasped a little when she rubbed the cut on her cheek. She pressed her lips together to keep from cussing cause she jerked the cut up and down when she rubbed her cheek. She looked at him a little. "If you plan of passing shouldnt you be at class right now then?" She asked with a smirk to him. "Its nice to meet you too." She added smiling a little for a human he seemed nice. Thinking of humans she thought of Iris and hadnt seen her in a little while she hoped she was in a class with Xavier.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Άηηąlιѕѕε Χąvιεя Ŧøɗɗ

First Impression Outfit
I may always be alone,
But who's to say I don't like it?

∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺

Annalise shrugged. "I suppose that's true." She yawned softly as she looked around. She laughed softly at his words. "You really don't give yourself credit. I think you're quite attractive. Don't underestimate yourself. As for me, I suppose I'm attractive. I do get meals quite easily, I can't argue that. Though, you are plenty attractive." She smiled sincerely. So far this school seemed right to her liking.

∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺

I don't need someone to complete me,
I can do just fine on my own

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Cole James Moriarti

No I don't. That's something I don't hear. People call me.... well let's see: Monster, murderer, psychopath, killer, freak, demon, planet destroyer, a*****e. I cant remember the rest. But attractive is something I haven't been called until today so it's not really something I think about. But then again with my race comes horrible things. Stopping for a moment he carried on. You on the other hand are beautiful, normally called that on a daily bases, and are intelligent. You deserve complements. Looking around there was a lack of punishment comity members yelling at them to go to class. Wouldn't that be fun. Someone to fight. But then again it's quite peaceful right now with her around.

OOC: Blocked and slightly drunk.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Άηηąlιѕѕε Χąvιεя Ŧøɗɗ

First Impression Outfit
I may always be alone,
But who's to say I don't like it?

Annalise shrugged. She had been called some of those names before. Beauty is only skin deep to humans. "Let us see then. Demon, may or may not be true. Killer, I can't argue that, but I am a killer as well. Murderer, yes, but once again I am as well. As for monster and psychopath, I don't agree. I don't think you're psychotic, there are a lot of psychotic people out there; people that kill for the sheer pleasure, no use in it, you at least feed. I don't think you're a freak, you seem rather normal. Planet destroyer...well, I don't know how many planets you've been to but this one is still here and the same. Lastly, you seem rather nice, so unless someone pissed you off, you are not an a*****e." She could help but shake her head at his next comment. She looked a bit serious. "For humans, beauty is only skin deep. I couldn't care less of their opinion of me. I could be a total b***h and they weren't care, just because of my appearance. They are shallow, uncaring creatures, yet they call us monsters. Some realize their mistakes, but for them it's too late....they're soon dead. I can't control my appearance. It's my personality I can control, and that I wish people to like."

I don't need someone to complete me,
I can do just fine on my own

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake laughed a little as she said that. He then blushed some and rubbed the back of his neck. "I would be, but I have no clue where my class. I'm pretty much as good as lost. It's probably to late to go now anyway though. Someway to start out the year hu?" He asked laughing a little. "So, what about you?" He asked,

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance smiled a little and shrugged. "Cant help you there I'm as good as lost too. I would be in math but the teacher never showed up so I left." She said smiling a little at him. She looked at her schedule and up a room number that they were passing. "I'm so lost." She said and laughed a little as she looked at him. "Lemme see your schedule." She said holding her hand out as they walked. "Anyone else know your human?" She asked

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
Z O E YXXV O NXXM O N R O EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Location: In some guys dorm Thoughts: I'm new here.. Mood: ya... awkward With: I dont know what's his name (lenny) Outfit: The one in the picture

SSSSHHHH I'm secretly a monster......ly human

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══
Zoey didnt know what time it was but she after walking through the halls, she ended back outside. With a sigh she went back to the front of the school wondering if she should go to class or not. She knew all subjects since she loved them all so one day wouldnt hurt her. She finally checked her watch and noticed it was really late, and being the nerd she was, she instinctively start running up the stairs and took a piece of paper out of her backpack: her schedule that was given to her in the mail. After several more minutes trying to find the class, english class, Zoey finally found the class and opened the door. She bowed "Sorry for being late! The teacher dismissed her after introducing her to the class since Zoey was a new student, and pointed to a seat that she should take for now which was behind the girl in the blue hair. Taking her seat, she finally took a deep breath. Most of the people were staring at her which made it more awkward. They stared like she had killed something or someone. The teacher cleared her through which brought the attention back to her and returned to her lesson. With a sigh of relief she started taking out her supplies to write notes on what the teacher was saying but she lost a writing utensil. Tapping the person with the blue hair in front of her, Zoey asked her in a whisper. "umm.. do you have an extra pencil or pen i could borrow? I seemed to have forgotten mine."
══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Secret Human

Out Of Cocopuffs: {idk where to jump back in >< so umm i'll just have her late to class xD}

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: A girl (Zoey)

Lena had been quietly thinking while keeping up with what the teacher said, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked and saw a girl, asking if she had an extra pencil. "Wait a sec..." She whispered back as she looked in her pen-case, and took out a pen. She handed it over to the girl. "Here you go."

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Location: In english class Thoughts: I'm new here.. Mood: ya... awkward With: I dont know what's his/her name (lenny) Outfit: The one in the picture

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══
She smiled as she was given the pen. "Thank you. Do you know what i missed?" Taking a look at the person's face, the person had a femine face with a boyish body. She could help but also ask, "and Hey ummm sorry for asking but are you a girl?" What a random awkward question could ask a stranger at this time. She asked anyways because she would keep thinking of it through class if she didnt have the answer. She chuckled in embarassment. "Sorry for asking. It is just something that popped in my head. You dont have to answer it." She opened her notebook and opened to an empty page. It was also surprised how into the lecture the teacher was to not notice the startings of conversation the two people were having.
══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out Of Cocopuffs: {eh have taekwondo classes to go in 15 mins :T}

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: A girl (Zoey)

"She (the teacher) have just told us about what to expect this year, while writing it on the board," Lena replied. Hearing the question, she wasn't offended at all, being used to that some people couldn't tell what she was. "I'm a girl. And don't worry, I'm used to being mistaken as a boy."

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Cole J Moriarti

Listening to what she had to say she was right about a lot of things. Truthfully I am a bit messed up in the head. I have a split personality when I get angry. A bit strange but then again everyone has something strange about them here. Yeah everyone has problems. That's why were here at this school. Start a better life. As for planets I've been to.....about 9. All full of life and now they aren't there anymore. And I like you for who you are. You are an interesting person to talk to and you haven't been rude to me. So that's a good thing. She can be very deep if she's speaking from the heart.

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Location: In english class Thoughts: I'm new here.. Mood: ya... awkward With: I dont know what's her name (lenny) Outfit: The one in the picture

Zoey nodded. "Thanks" She then listened as the girl confirmed that she was indeed a girl. "Well you do have a femine face to you." She smiled "Wondered why no others have noticed." She shrugged then opened her eyes in surprise. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Zoey." She said her name even know she was introduced to the class not five minutes ago. "Hey do you think later you can help me find my room.. I havent been in it yet. This place is just so huge and i get lost easily." She chuckled as she wrote down some notes the teacher was saying so it seemed that she was working diligintely like the little nerd she was.

Out Of Cocopuffs: {ack short! didnt know what to write :T}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out