User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Heading towards the classrom
With who: A guy (Alex)

Lena followed the guy to the english-class. "Lena Bergfalk, but I'm usually called Lenny," she replied smiling when he asked. "And you?"

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
"Alex Render," he said stepping into the hallway that led to the class. "But there's usually a lot of cursing and screaming afterwards." Making it to the class he held the door open and prayed nobody noticed them.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Riley Jones

Mermaid
My Outfit

Riley climbed out of the cab and paid the man she looked at the school and grabbed her suitcase handle. She walked into the school and walked over to the office and got her schedule. She walked to the dorms finding them after a good 10 minutes she just picked a dorm opened it put her suitcase in grabbed her shoulder purse, wrote down the dorm number on her schedule and left. She looked around then looked at her schedule and realized she had no idea where to go. She walked around looking for someone to ask for help so she could get to class.

User ImageUser Image

Aged Bookworm

14,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
Where: English-Class
With who: Alex

"It's nice to meet you, Alex," After hearing the other thing, Lena wondered to herself if he might be someone that liked pranks and such. When they reached the classroom, she realized that they might be late. She hoped that the teacher was late as well, maybe due to constipation or by talking to someone elsewhere. That way, no one would notice if they were late. Hoping for it, she entered the classroom.

Beloved Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~MISA KEI~

Miss watched as his tail had disappeared and the aura around him was slowly going dieing down. "Well we might've gone to the garden if we knew about it.. But we're new students here just like most of everyone, not all but most," she said calmly and looked at Zero up and down examining him. Then added "Now if you excuse me I'm going back to class since that's what you're wanting," she said then walked passed him out of the woods, accidentally leaving Kitari..

with: nobody

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cole James Moriarti

Cole thought for a moment about her slight question. It's just when I feed I feed in my real form. And I have a tendency to break and enter someone's home and: tear open their ribcage, eat their heart, and eat the flesh on their arms and legs. Which in turn they had installed cameras so it's harder for me to feed. Looking to the sky once more he put his hands behind his head and supported his head. Then hearing she liked feeding on good looking guys he laughed a bit. So I was gonna be your next meal. That makes me feel real good. I leave the school to go for a walk and I gotta pair a teeth stuck in my neck. I'd be fine though since what happens with my blood.

Desirable Tycoon

May Render

User Image
May stepped out of the car and looked at the school in front of her. She had to come here? She was missing her old school already. Giving a small shrug she set off, the frills on her dress swaying in the breeze. Gripping the strap on her backpack tighter she had the usual small worry of a new school, and missed her jerk little brother. Oh well she'd find him eventually considering he was the reason she had to come here.

Feral Wolf

8,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Άηηąlιѕѕε Χąvιεя Ŧøɗɗ

First Impression Outfit
I may always be alone,
But who's to say I don't like it?

∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺

Annalise looked at him wide eyed. She hadn't expected that. Then suddenly her expression turned confused. "Why only the flesh on their arms and legs?" She supposed this question was odd after hearing what he said, but she was curious. She then chuckled and turned to him as he commented about being her next meal. "Aw poor you. You should feel good. I'm a very picky eater." She winked and chuckled. "Though, I wasn't planning on eating you at first. I just wanted someone to talk to and you seemed pretty cool. If I could also get a meal as well as a nice conversation, I'm going to try. However, if I don't..." she shrugged,"then not much of a loss. I still get a nice conversation with a cute guy." She chuckled.

∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺∺

I don't need someone to complete me,
I can do just fine on my own

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Slipping in he saw the teacher facing towards the board and prayed that the teacher didn't have enhanced hearing. Taking a seat in the middle of the class he pulled out a piece of paper from his bag and a freshly sharpened pencil. Looking at the board he saw the teacher was going over what they were going to be doing this year but it didn't seem as they had been noticed. Scribbling down a note he passed it to her with a neutral face. So why is your kind in a school like this?

Aged Bookworm

14,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself

Seeing the teacher, Lena quietly sneaked over to a seat and sat down, acting like nothing. She watched the teacher, as she then noticed Alex handing her a note. She read it, looking confused. Keeping an eye on the teacher, she wrote a reply.
"What do you mean?" After quietly handing the note to Alex, she somehow got a weird feeling. After what she had seen, she knew that there could be people that were very different from ordinary ones. But after seeing his note, she started to wonder. This school couldn't possible be a school for non-humans, right?

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Rolling his eyes Alex wrote back quickly. Doesn't anyone read the broucheres anymore? A safe human-free enviroment for your child to learn in. So...why are you here? He assumed she was like Iris and just happened to get in on accident. Or she was suicidal. One of the two.

Aged Bookworm

14,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself

Lena looked at the note, as she then scribbled down a reply, handing it over when the teacher wasn't looking.
"I wanted to meet new people and see something different. When an acquainted found out that I was looking for a school, he gave me a brouchere about this one, saying that it was probably something for me. The brouchere was a mess to read, but since it seemed like an interesting school in general, I decided to try and enroll."
She thought of the brouchere, trying to remember if there was anything special mentioned. But there was nothing she could recall. Aside from that it were covered in inkspots and had some torn pages, but her friend had told her that some kids had gotten their hands on it, making it an mess, and he ensured that it wasn't anything important had been lost.
But now she started to wonder, as she started to feel somewhat nervous. She had to go and check that brouchere again after the class, and compare it with an another one.

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Coughing to try and cover up his laughing he flipped the page over as the teacher looked at him. Fiegning taking some notes he looked from the board to his paper as he wrote back. Well, it's certainly intresting if you don't know how to survive. And you've already seen some intresting things... Pausing he glanced over at her and stared realizing that the rumor was gaining a bigger truth. The school might be a shocker to her but she and Iris and who knows who else might just cause all the hell. Oh the irony.
Turning back to the page he continued. I be careful with meeting new people. Especially those whose main diet is human. Carfully knocking the note off his desk he looked out the window and uttered a small pained noise. "Mr. Render, do you need to step out a moment and compose yourself in a manner appropriate for class?" the teacher asked impatiantly. Wordlessly nodding and not even noticing the venom in her voice he stumbled out of his seat into the hallway. Taking out off at a blind sprint he raced out into the courtyard to his sister.

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake frowned looking at her. Even if she told him to calm down he couldn't. From what he herd Werewolf's ate humans to. He then blinked. How the heck was he supposed to find other humans without asking? Did this girl think before speaking? He then shook his head as she asked her question. "No, I care very much. My dad did go through a lot of trouble to get me in so I plan to pass all my classes." He said smiling a little. "Oh, my name? It's Jake, nice to meet you." He said looking over at her.

Aged Bookworm

14,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: --

Lena was worried now, but she had no chance to reply as Alex had left. She did know some how to survive in nature, as she had been forced to join the scouts when she were a kid, but she had no idea how to survive against those who might eat humans. She were quiet, wondering what to do. And if there were other humans at the school as well? Or was she the only one? She knew that her time at this school would probably be different from what she was used to, but... "I surely didn't expect anything like this..." she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces