Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ธ

User Image
User Image
User Image

โ˜œโ™ฅโ˜ž Brindal slowly woke up and started to sit up but her body was in pain but she ignored the pain and sat up anyway. Brindal looked down and her stomach was bandged up and so was her arm. At least her wounds have stopped bleeding finally, she felt a little lightheaded when she started to sit up.

โ˜œโ™ฅโ˜ž

User Image

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ธ

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Girl's Dorms, her room
With who: a guy (Alex)

Lena took carefully care of the cuts, by tearing one of her white shirts into shreds and used them to stop the bleeding. She had then sat down, leaning against one of the boxes, watching over him while hoping he would be ok. Eventually though, she had fallen asleep as she got very tired, unable to stay awake any longer. She sat there, sleeping until the next morning.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Pain. Stifling a groaned as he realized he wasn't in his room he tried to get up as quietly as possible considering he felt like he'd been slugged by...well, a werewolf. Doing a quick version of his morning check he instantly noticed the bandages and found the girl he assumed had done it. He'd have to thank her. Slipping out of the room and heading back to his own he landed face first on his bed with relief and dragged the memories to the surface. He'd gotten smashed through a wall and mauled by yet another werewolf, gotten pretty much saved by a girl he'd only just met, and spent the night in a girl's room he didn't even know the name of. Ruffling his hair he shook his head and glared at his alarm clock. Classes started in three hours and he felt like a bloody reaper.

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
Z O E YXXV O NXXM O N R O EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ™”
User Image

Location: In some guys dorm Thoughts: I'm new here.. Mood: Woah With: I dont know what's his name (alex) Outfit: The one in the picture

SSSSHHHH I'm secretly a monster......ly human

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขโœฆโ€ขโ•โ•
Zoey sat on the branch off the tree swinging her feet until she heard noises off in the distance. Squinting she saw something running towards in her direction. Was it the dog she saw before? Zoey couldnt see well from this far; however, as it came a bit closer she saw it and it was a.... bigger dog? no a... werewolf? Probably. She stiffened to make sure no sudden movements would bring attention to her, but it had gone and left in a matter of seconds. Deciding not to get down, Zoey laid down on the branch and slowly fell into deep sleep.

The sun rise woke Zoey up in the mornin. As she stretched and yawned, she remembered that she sleeped in a tree. She got down slowly walking away from the woods and back onto clear, campus grounds. Deciding not to go to her dorm room until after class, she decided to walk through the halls of the school allowing herself this time to get lost or to try to remember the outline of the school.
โ•โ•โ€ขโœฆโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

แƒฆXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Secret Human

Out Of Cocopuffs: {anyone want to startle her? xD she hates getting startled. }

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
Where: Girl's Dorms, her room
With who: --

Lena woke up, just in time to prevent herself from falling to the side. She looked around, rubbing her eyes. At first, she thought the last night had been some weird dream, but seeing some blood where the guy had been sleeping, she was sure that it really happened. That guy, while transformed into a large white dog, had fought against a werewolf, and had ended up sleeping in her room, wounded.
Seeing that he had left, she figured that he might had gone to the nurse. She knew some about first aid, like how hard you should tie to stop the bleeding and such, but she thought it might be best if he had it checked by the nurse.
Being a bit stiff, she stretched her legs as she saw what time it was on her cellphone. She decided to sleep for an another hour, before taking a shower and get some breakfast.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
แƒฆโ’ถvฤ…ษญรธษณ โ“‡รธยงษ› โ“ษฃษณษณแƒฆ

โ–How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.โ–

โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–

Ava wasn't sure what to do. She stayed with Van and Brindle through the night. She hoped the other neko would be okay. Sometime around midnight Ava ended up falling asleep. She woke up the next morning, not fully sure where she was. After figuring it out she looked over to Brindle to see if she was okay. She then turned to see if Van was there.

โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–โ‰–

โ–But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.โ–
User ImageUser Image

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

Xavier Harik

โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง

Finally, sunrise.
Xavier groaned as the bright light stung his eyes. At least it's over. He grabbed the clothes he brought and slung them on, as he stared in the distance. Looks like the school was rousing as well. Constance was sleeping across the cave from him, to his surprise.
He didn't remember anything last night. Hopefully he didn't do anything bad.
Xavier left the cave and made his way towards the school grounds

When he reached the school, he climbed the wall and into his dorm room. His door was replaced again, but his room was still the same mess as it was before. Xavier gritted his teeth at the headache throbbing in his head. It was always like this after every transformation.
He stumbled to his bed and collapsed onto it, panting.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~MISA KEI~

Misa got off her bed as it was morning, she got ready for the day, and grabbed her red hoodie, like usual. Her eyes had started glowing red, she was eagerly thirsting for blood, since she smelt some last night. She put on her red hoodie, and started digging through her bag, seeing if there was one last blood bag left. There wasn't.. Misa threw her bag against the wall, she had to go hunting.. Or maybe they would have blood here. Since this is a 'monster' school after all. She left her dorm, closing and locking it behind her, as she started walking to the cafeteria her eyes were still glowing red, and she could already smell blood in there.

with: nobody
interaction: heading to cafeteria

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
IRIS

Well I put up a good fight,
But your words cut like knives,
And I'm tired,

Somehow she had passed out after silently connecting constellations she could see out of her window. A small glow of the sun woke her up, looking around it took her a few minutes to remember where she was at again. Iris had lived through day one, victory! getting changed into a red tank top, and black pants, with a light gray cut off hoodie. She left the dorm she shared with Constance and went to the spot where she first meet Xavier hoping to find him there. Unfortunatly he wasn't there so Iris sat down and waited as the rest of the school to wake up.

Spare me what you think and
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK

Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
Where: Heading to the lunchroom
With who: --

Not being able to go back to sleep, Lena decided to get ready for the day instead. She got up and started to look for some cloths, as she then went into the small bathroom to take a shower. She were still tired, but she thought it would be even more tiredsome to try and go back to sleep, especially when the classes would start in a few hours.
Afterward, she got dressed and looked for the pens and notebooks she would need for the classes. After checking that she had everything, she put on her MP3-headphones, left her room and locked the door. She then headed to the lunchroom, thinking of the events that occured yesterday, wondering if that guy were ok, and where he had had gone.
She scratched her head. That sure were strange, with a werewolf suddenly show up, fighting a white dog who later transformed into a guy, only to collapse in her room, with her taking care of his wounds. "Didn't expect that would happen..." she thought, wondering to herself what else could happen.

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Looking relatively normal again minus the variuos bandages Alex ran a hand through his hand before contemplating a new look. Stopping the thought he figured most people had gotten used to this look and he hadn't done anything too messed up yet. Grabbing his messenger bag he headed down to the cafeteria. Idly he wondered what Xavier would think of him getting beat by another werewolf. He'd probably say, `I can do better.' Laughing he saw Iris out in the courtyard and headed out. "Hey." he said still a little sleepy.

Romantic Werewolf

Van Higari
User ImageVan sat up quickly noticing he had feel asleep. He yawned and looked over at Ava before turning to Brindle. He was surprised to see her up already. "Morning Ava, morning Brindle." He said stretching some. "How are your injuries?" Van asked a little worried still.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance woke to the sun rising as she looked over and Xavier was gone as she pulled on a pair of sport shorts and a tank top. She inspected the cut on her left arm she got from the werewolf the night before and sighed. It needed cleaning she felt her face and sighed again feeling another cut. She walked back to her door not seeing anyone she walked to her dorm to find the door unlocked she walked in and Iris was gone. She'd go looking after a much needed shower and some advil. She took a quick shower and pulled on black kapris and a black t-shirt she clean up her cuts. She wrapped up the one on her left arm and couldnt wrap the one on her face so she just left it. She pulled on her tennis shoes grabbing her shoulder bag with some school stuff in it she walked out of her dorm she stood there and sniffed a moment and walked out to the courtyard relived to see Iris and Alex she walked over to them and yawned. "Iris glad to see you stayed in the dorm all night. Alex what happened with that other werewolf and are you alright?" She asked as she sat down next to Iris with a sigh as she looked at Alex the cut on her right cheek throbbing a little.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ธ

User Image
User Image
User Image

โ˜œโ™ฅโ˜ž Brindal looked at Van slightly smiled They're alright, not bleeding anymore thank god. But I'm still in pain. The knife didn't hit any vital organs at least. She breathed in and growled from the pain, closed her eyes.

โ˜œโ™ฅโ˜ž

User Image

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ธ

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
แƒฆโ’ถvฤ…ษญรธษณ โ“‡รธยงษ› โ“ษฃษณษณแƒฆ

โ–How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.โ–

Ava smiled at Van. "Good morning." She looked over at Brindle, relieved that she was feeling better. She looked a bit worried as she seemed to be in pain from breathing. "Do you need anything? I could go get you some food if you want." Ava wanted to help in any way possible.

โ–But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.โ–

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items