Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

Christ, this was nerve wracking. Alice stood there, biting the tip of one of her thumbs, as she stared at the menacing sight before her. It was Sakura Academy, her new home and school. Well, actually it wasn't so menacing at all. If anything, the building looked gorgeous, especially with all the trees and shrubs all placed neatly about. It was just the fact that she was entering unknown territory. For most of her life, she had stayed put in one city. Stayed with her childhood friends all through-out her school life. But because of one great business opportunity for her father, bam! She moved.

As she released her thumb from further torment, the brunette took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly, trying to calm her nerves. Sure, she didn't have any of her friends around, nor did she even have her family, considering this place held dorms. But hey! She ought to look at the bright side! She gets to meet new people, and make new friends. Hell, this school might hold better classes than her last one. Giving herself a reassuring nod, Alice began to walk towards the not-so-menacing school.

• School grounds • I've been so much better. • Me, myself, and I •

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ⓐvąɭøɳ Ⓡø§ɛ Ⓛɣɳɳ

How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

Ava smiled then thought a bit. "Hm, we should stop at the dorms. That way you can drop your studd off." She walked to the boy's dorm, hummimg softly along the way. "So, how are you so far?" she asked trying to make small talk. She wasn't used to being social.

But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.

((OOC: sorry bout the pic size. It's small on photobucket and pm though it's huge here. I'm trying to fix it))

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake nodded and followed behined her. He looked around at some of the students going here and there. This place was so lively but something felt weird. All the people seemed different somehow. He even got that feeling from Ava. He shrugged it off. Maybe he was imagining things. He soon found his dorm and dropped his stuff down on the bed. "Thanks for helping me find my room. I'll just put my stuff away later so lead the way!" He said grinning.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me

Where: School gate
With who: --
Items: --

Lena "Lenny" Bergfalk stepped out of the bus. It had been a long trip and her butt was sore. She looked around from under her cap, wondering how this school would be like. She then started to walk, while listening to her MP3-headphones. She hoped it would be fun, and that she would get new friends. She also looked forward to see how long it would take before anyone would realize that she was actually a girl.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Is this all I have to look forward to this year? Alex thought dulling sitting ontop of the stairs that led into school. Looking around he stopped really looking for friends and started going over people who would be the best to trick. The blue haired kid sure, he seemed easy enough though he was afraid he'd scare the life out of Rainbows. Blowing the bright hair out of his face he continued his search tracking a couple of new kids coming onto the grounds.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ⓐvąɭøɳ Ⓡø§ɛ Ⓛɣɳɳ

How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.

Ava smiled and walked out of the building. She walked around, pointing out different buildings and places. "There's the east wing, west wing, food hall, auditorium, pool, tennis courts, gym...." She continued to list off multiple places then stopped at a field with trees, a gazebo, and plants. "Well, that's the grand tour! What do you think so far?"

But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance arrived at the school in a cab. She got out after paying the driver just having a duffle. She watched the cab pull away as she looked at the school her red wavy hair falling out of her cloak hood. She walked up to the school slowly observing the outside carefully she saw a boy sitting at the top of the stairs. She was defiantly gonna need directions on where the girls dorm is this place was huge. She walked up the stair to where he was she stood in front of him she looked down at him. "I'm new do you know where the girls dorms are?" She asked him politely, she was dressed in a simple black tank top and capri a pair of tennis shoes on her feet. She looked at him waiting for a reply as she adjusted her grip on her duffle that was at her side.

Newbie Explorer

User Image

Despite having such 'oozing' confidence before, Alice had once again stopped in her tracks. Perhaps she should turn back, and go back on one of the buses. Even though such an idea was so pathetic and stupid. It was just. . too weird! Not being by her old friends, or being in a familiar surrounding. Letting out a frustrated sigh, her shoulders hung low as she did a slow three-sixty turn on the spot, hoping to at least find something else to do other than to face her fears and go inside.

There! A lone person! So far most of the students she had noticed were with friends catching up. But this one was alone. 'Perfect,' she thought with a grin. Immediately Alice set off after the blue-haired male with the cap. As soon as she had caught up to him, she gave a simple tap on the shoulder, and exclaimed "Hey! Are you new here too?" Oh, hopefully she wasn't making a fool of herself.

• School Grounds • Pretty sure the bus driver wouldn't let me anyway. . . • Blue cap man •

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Alex looked up at the red head standing before him. "I do," he said standing up and taking a small step back. "But usually there's a lot of screaming when I try to go over there," he finished grinning. Which was true. Everytime he snuck around at night as an innocent little kitty girls screamed. Go figure.

Romantic Werewolf

Van Higari
User ImageVan yawned as he walked down the halls towards the outside. He put his arm over his face as sunlight hit it. It was way to bright outside today. He walked down the steps and looked outside as more new students arrived. It looked like the school was going to be packed. Oh well, just meant more time for making more friends! He walked happily and whistled to himself.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me

Where: School gate
With who: A girl (Alice)
Items: --

Lena had been quietly humming to the music while looking around, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked and saw a girl. "Yes, I'm new," she said smiling. Her voice were normally a bit boyish, so she didn't fake it.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance looked at the male and smirked at what he said. "Sure they do." She said as she walked up to stand next to him. "I can stand a few girl scream I need to get to my door." She said she could tell alot from this guy already like he was cocky and seemed a bit full of him self from what she could tell. She looked at him and stuck her free hand out. "I'm Constance." She said introducing her self the proper human thing to do. She looked around at the grounds and could tell she was gonna get lost a few times. "After showing me to my dorm mind showing me where I can get some food?" She asked him needing a tour but didnt want to be a burden to him like that. Right now she just need to know where her room is and where the food at cause she was very hungry.

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake took in everything and was a little overwhelmed. He snapped out of it as Ava started speaking again. "Oh, well it's really cool! I never knew a school could be so big!" He said laughing a little. "Anyway thanks for showing me around. Especially after I bumped into you and all." He said rubbing the back of his neck. .

Newbie Explorer

User Image

Oh! A person who was new as well! The news nearly made her jump for joy. Somehow, the thought of someone else possibly going through the same situation as her was just. . .relieving. "I'm new as well. My name's Alice!" Ah, hopefully she wasn't bothering the lad. The brunette just desperately needed someone to talk to. Glancing at the ground for a brief moment, she tried to think of something else to say, or ask, or just anything other than saying her name. "Have you. . .heard much about this school?" she began to say, looking back up at the boy, "I barely know anything about this place."

• School grounds • A person like me! Oh happy days! • Blue cap man •

(( OOC: Heading to sleep. =w= Goodnight! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff