• Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
IRIS

Well I put up a good fight,
But your words cut like knives,
And I'm tired,

She nodded in agreement with Xavier , "I'll see you around then Xavier." Iris says with a smile before walking out of the dorm. "Alright let me get some of my stuff out of my dorm, and I don't wear much jewelry, so don't worry." She was glad that most of her stuff was still in their boxes, making it easier for her. Picking up three boxes, and slinging her shoulder bag on, waiting to see where Constance's dorm was.

Spare me what you think and
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

[out of chocolate and caffeine: if my posts start to get slow, its because I am half asleep ]

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance looked Iris and helped her carry some boxes easily as they walked to the girls dorm. She opened the door the the one she picked and walked in and set the boxes down. She moved her duffle to sit on a bed. "So how come your here?" She asked once the door was shut as she unpacked her duffle and put it in a dresser and took her cloak off and hung it on the hook on the back of the door. She looked at Iris as she unpacked all that she had that which was clothes.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

Gently placing her boxes on the floor, not sure on where to place her stuff, Iris would just have to unpack later on. Hearing her new friend's question, she gave a smile not wanting to explain how she ended up here anyway, but she guessed she would have to continue to explain if they kept asking. "Since I didn't actually need to go to school, since I already knew all about the subjects I was required to 'study', I skipped most of the time and my parents found out. So they sent me here to 'stay and be educated' to have perfect attendance to go with my good grades."

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance looked Iris and smirked. "You just happen to come to a school full of monsters." She said as she chuckled and put the sheets on her bed. "That sucks. All I need is this dresser." She said pointing to the smaller dresser. "I travel light so you can use the other dresser and stuff for your things." She said and put her shampoo, conditioner and body soap into the bathroom cabnit. "Dont wear perfume yet if you have any most creatures dont wear any. Fair warning I am a werewolf I do shed." She said as she smirked a little at her.

Romantic Werewolf

Van Higari
User ImageVan continued thinking. Maybe he should go help her. He shook his head. Nah, she would be fine. He looked up as Ava appeared. "Hey Ava, long time no see. I'm pretty good. Just a little overwhelmed by the number of new students, and the rumor about humans. A bunch of people have been freaking about it." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Changing into things that didn't really need oxygen always left him disoriented when he came back. By the time Alex had managed to fix the extra bones in his shoulders and came back out of the bathroom the girls had already left. the boy mumbled under his breath. "So I find a nice redhead and you find the forbidden," he laughed. "Is that what the death of your door was about?"
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier scratched his head in embarassment as he glanced at the splintered door. He looked in surprise at what Alex was implying. Xavier waved both of his hands in front of him in protest.
"Woah, Iris and I aren't like that. I just get a bit surly in the mornings," he said hurriedly.

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Alex burst out laughing at the sight of an embarrassed lycan. "Well if that's what you insist. I was talking about a little morning hunt thought." Poking him in the ribs he continued, "If your minds already on it then she must be yours." Xavier had never been that social, that Alex knew of, and it was fun to mess with him sometimes.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ⓐvąɭøɳ Ⓡø§ɛ Ⓛɣɳɳ

How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

Ava smiled when he said he was good. When he spoke of humans she put on an expression which was a mixture of shock, disbelief, and faint interest. Ava was good at hiding her expressions but she felt bad lying to Van. "Well do you think they're right?" She really liked Van but didn't like to show it, she was sure that he didn't return her feelings.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier cursed under his breath. One of his secrets was out. Not really a big secret, but quite personal. He looked awkwardly at Alex, before relaxing.
"All right, you got me," he replied, grinning, "But she doesn't know that yet."

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
"Of course not, I'm still proud of you though" Alex grinned back and clapped him on the shoulder. "I do hope you know I'm going to mess with her head as much as I do any other human though," he warned. Stretching he put his hand in his pockets and looked outside; it was getting kinda dark. "By the way when's the next moon?"

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

"That is what pretty much what happen." Ripping the tape off of one of the boxes to open it and started to put her clothes in a medium sized dresser. "then I might going to have to throw out my perfume then, huh?" Iris says, "And I don't mind, I guess. "

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

[out of caffeine: possible edit.... "I have a feeling that someone is talking about me." XD ]

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance nodded to Iris. "Well you can keep it just only put it on for special occasions." She said and looked outside as it got dark out she sighed a little. "Another thing on the night of the full moon I wont be in the dorm at all. I usually spend most full moons outside cause stuff tends to break." She said as she went to her bed and sat down sighing a little as she looked at the wall and started to think about Alex. She shook her head suddenly wondering why she was thinking about him they way she was she ignored it and looked at Iris. "So you got a thing for Xavier?" She asked with a smirk as she grabbed her hair brush off her nightstand and started to brush her hair looking at Iris.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

After opening another box, she threw her pillow and blanket on the extra bed. "Okay, and for the night on the full moon I wouldn't blame you. Then again how should I know, I have no clue!" She didn't actual yell, more like teasing herself for being clueless. A small blushed formed when Constance mention Iris. Looking at the window into the night, she tried her best to keep her mouth shut, but who else could she tell? "You can say that." Iris says with a big smile.

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance smiled to make it look like she was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh I knew it!" She said smiling at Iris. "He seems nice he's very protective of you." She said with a smile as she sat back a little. "You seen him in his hairy form yet?" She asked her smiling more as she hugged her pillow to her chest a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff