Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Riyoka
Cornelia walks over to the two Will's. "So whats up? Any news about Eylon?"
No I'm sorry Cornelia no news
She looked down but up again at Will(boy). "Hello to you too. So where's Irma,Hay Lin, and the others?"
((Okay guys , to make this non confusing, when some is talking to me, use a lowercase w. when you talk to the girl will, use a capital w.))
Draco Clearwater
((Okay guys , to make this non confusing, when some is talking to me, use a lowercase w. when you talk to the girl will, use a capital w.))
((Good idea)) hey will where are the rest of the boy guardians?
*Will kept staring at Corneila, starting to daydream*
will will will!!!
Catdemon Cristina
Draco Clearwater
((Good idea)) hey will where are the rest of the boy guardians?
*Will snaps out of it*I dont know Will, let me see if i can contact them.*will pulls out a pager and pages the rest of the boy guardians*
*will finishes*"Okay, now that that's taken care of, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO EYLON IS?"
((sorry slow comp))
Draco Clearwater
*will finishes*"Okay, now that that's taken care of, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO EYLON IS?"
*Will took a deep breath* Eylon is a friend of Corneila's but dissappered when she lured me, Hay Lin,and Irma into the school gym.
"Oh, I see."*will sat down*"Man, i wish todd was here, he always knew how to brighten up a place"
Star Riyoka
((sorry slow comp))
((Thats okay mine is slow too))
Draco Clearwater
"Oh, I see."*will sat down*"Man, i wish todd was here, he always knew how to brighten up a place"
Yeah to bad he is not here yet.
Star Riyoka
She looked down but up again at Will(boy). "Hello to you too. So where's Irma,Hay Lin, and the others?"
Not here yet.
Catdemon Cristina
Star Riyoka
Not here yet.
((Do you have any friends that you can pm to join?))"Will, I hear something outside."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff