Welcome to Gaia! ::

watching?

yes 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
*hides in tall grass* 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Mythical Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We all know how the story goes right? Some special snowflake Pokemon trainer comes along, and
                                              everyone thinks they're the greatest thing since Pokeballs. They decide they're going to challenge
                                              the Elite Four, and one thing leads to another -- and suddenly they're face to face with the region's
                                              most dastardly, evil, wicked, awful villains the world has ever known.

And they defeat them.

That's always what happens, right? We always see the trainer's side of things, but what about
                                              those grunts, huh? What about those scientists and admins? What about the little guy, who joins
                                              the latest and greatest team for any number of reasons, some of which you just have to ask to
                                              find out. What's their story? Why aren't we talking about that? Well, guess what? We are now.

This is the story of Team Gamma, and why they do the things they do. It's about how sometimes,
                                              you're not a bad guy because you're a bad guy, but because the path everyone thinks you should
                                              take, just isn't for you. It's about misaligned values and manipulation. It's about misplaced ideals,
                                              and misplaced trust. It's about young people and partnership and love and Pokemon. It's about
                                              all of those things, and probably more.

You just gotta join Gamma to find out, grunt.

THE TEAM GAMMA MISSION STATEMENT

We dare to go where no team has gone before. We dare to dream higher and further. We dare to
                                              use tactics unheard of, technology not invented yet, and wear cool outfits. We dare to breed,
                                              capture, raise and train the most ruthlessly efficient Pokemon the region of Malda has ever known.
                                              Our goal is to strike fear into the hearts of trainers, researchers, even the Elite Four. We will not
                                              pull over for any officer, we will not abide by any petty law. We will eventually come up with a plan,
                                              but for now we're just going to go out there and cause a little hell, because our leader is unhinged
                                              and kind of crazy, but we're all too scared to say something.

xxxWHO SAID WE`RE xxx WACK ?
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ YOU SAID WE`RE WACK? YOU TAKE IT BACK!
                                              xxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████

Mythical Capitalist

GAIA TOS
                                                    You know how this goes. Follow all those TOS, keep stuff pretty much pg-16 or so. Swearing is
                                                    a-okay, but eh we're not doing that cyber or take it to the PM's s**t. Respect one another, be nice
                                                    in the OOC, and in the IC too, I guess, unless being mean is what we're doing that day.

CHARACTERS
                                                    All I've really done is divide it into three females, three men, and set an age range. Other than
                                                    that, names, history, personality, and individual Pokemon -- that's all up to you. You know the
                                                    drill by now -- keep things dynamic and interesting, and avoid repeating the same character
                                                    tropes. We'll be using anime/manga pictures for this. I don't care if they're from a series, just
                                                    avoid super branded shows (Naruto, that sort of thing.)

POKEMON
                                                    You will be choosing a type to specialize in for your character, but I encourage you to use dual
                                                    type Pokemon if you'd like. For example, if you choose Poison as your type, you may use Bug/Poison,
                                                    Grass/Poison, etc. That's just fine with me, as long as that primary specialty is included in
                                                    there. As a quick reminder: Team Gamma is a team that takes its perceived level of villainy
                                                    pretty seriously. Keep this in mind as you choose your Pokemon. However, this is a pretty
                                                    crack RP, so if you'd really like your baddie to have a Sylveon for some reason, and you can
                                                    argue why this precious little ribbon creature is bad to the bone, then I've got zero problem with
                                                    it. Please have fun! Be bad! All that jazz.

APPLYING/PROFILE
                                                    So when you're applying, please take the code down below and post it to the OOC. Be sure to
                                                    quote me, but I'll know you've posted something, so no worries. Where it says SPECIALTY,
                                                    just replace it with the specialty you're interested in having (you are free to choose whichever).
                                                    After you've done that, you can fill out the profile code (I made it for a Pokemon RP a while
                                                    back and I just keep changing the lyrics because why reinvent the wheel, eh?) For your sprites,
                                                    it's super important that you use a very certain kind of sprite so that the code for the Pokemon
                                                    section doesn't get super messed up. The sprites I want you to use look like this:
                                                    If you go to Bulbapedia and go to the sprite section, the little pixel versions are at the bottom of
                                                    the table. If you're not sure where it is, let me know in the OOC and I'll help ya out.

When you've finished your profile, post it in the profile thread here, and I'll check it out and let
                                                    you know if it's all good! The profile code is labeled and under the second spoiler. One character
                                                    per applicant, please.

reserve code

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=23][color=white]xxx[/color]WHO SAID WE`RE [color=white]xxx[/color][b] WACK[/b] [i]?[/i][/size]
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [size=7][b]YOU SAID WE`RE WACK? YOU TAKE IT BACK![/b][/size]
                                                    [size=9]█ [size=10][b]THE SPECIALTY GRUNT[/b][/size]

█ [b]USERNAME[/b] you know this
                                                    █ [b]SAMPLES[/b] you know this too

█ [b]CHARACTER NAME[/b] full name
                                                    █ [b]AGE[/b] range is 17 to 22
                                                    █ [b]GENDER[/b] gender is listed on the main page
                                                    █ [b]FACE CLAIM[/b] link it here please, try for hq images

█ [b]TENTATIVE POKEMON LIST[/b] list like 2-3 pokemon you're thinking about using

profile code

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

500 X 250 IMAGE HERE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]
                                                    [size=30][b]who said we`re wack?[/color] ◞[/color][color=COLOR2*[/color] you said we`re [i]wack?[/i][/color] ██████████[/color] [/size]
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [size=8] SPECIALTY [b]SPECIALTY[/color][/b] SPECIALTY [b]SPECIALTY[/color][/b][/size][/color]
                                                    [color=white]XXXX[/color][size=8]you take it back you take it back[/color][/size] ━ ★[/color][/color]
                                                    [color=white]XXXX[/color][size=15.5]YOU TALKIN`[/color] [color=white][strike][color=black]SMACK[/color][/strike][/color] [b][i]![/i][/b][/color][/size]
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] [size=8]YOU`RE GONNA GET SMACKED [b]YOU SAYIN` THAT I'M WACK [/b][/color]BUT IT JUST [i]AIN`T SO[/i][/size][/color]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
                                                    [size=10]
                                                    NAME:
                                                    HISTORY:

PERSONALITY:

POKEMON TEAM: (FOR POKEMON IF WE COULD USE THESE KINDS OF SPRITES
                                                    FOR THE PROFILE: [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a2/334MS.png[/img]
                                                    THAT WOULD BE STELLAR, JUST TO MAINTAIN CONSISTENCY. YOU CAN FIND THEM ON BULBAPEDIA. JUST REPLACE THAT ALTARIA SPRITE FOR SURE LOL UNLESS YOU WANT
                                                    A TEAM OF ALL ALTARIAS WHICH LIKE. IDK.)

[imgleft]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a2/334MS.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list]
                                                    NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    ATTACK 1 — [b]ATTACK 2[/b] — ATTACK 3 — [b]ATTACK 4[/b]
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:
                                                    [/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a2/334MS.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list]
                                                    NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:

NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:

NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:

NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:

NAME:
                                                    TYPE:
                                                    SPECIAL ABILITY:

[/size]
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color]
                                                    [size=30][b]USERNAME[/color][/b][/size]
                                                    [/spoiler

Mythical Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Capitalist

Mythical Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Capitalist

This is the playlist for WACK`! If you think of a cool song to add to the RP, just
                                                    post it in the OOC and let me know! I'll put together a playlist on Spotify or something similar, and
                                                    we'll have cool music to listen to together! Fun times.

SONG NAME | ARTIST
                                                    Who Said We're Wack? | The Lonely Island

Mythical Capitalist

Current Mission TBA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces