Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Bump. Join people!! scream ))
((Oh, look. Page 5... *works on opening post*))
((GAd-damnit. I have to leave. BE back on later tonight.))
((KK... than maybe I should wait to post... meh...))
Quote:
((KK... than maybe I should wait to post... meh...))

OoC} Meh heh. xD Perhaps teh Soutai should join? >P I can stir things up.
((Yay!!!! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps/hugs/kisses/whatever* Yes. please join! Maybe then we can get started!))
Quote:
((Yay!!!! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps/hugs/kisses/whatever* Yes. please join! Maybe then we can get started!))

OoC} Lol. Oookay den. I shall get one of my favorite characters. ^____^ Nee. By the way, ish your 'bisexual' character more of a seme?
((*shakes head* Nu uh. I couldn't do Seme to save my life. Why do you think I wanted to do Naraku/Sesshoumaru?))
Quote:
((*shakes head* Nu uh. I couldn't do Seme to save my life. Why do you think I wanted to do Naraku/Sesshoumaru?))

OoC} Lol. Good. I always prefer seme. ^___^ Neee. I can't roleplay uke very well. surprised I always want to dominate. Now be right back while I reeepllyyy to teh other board.
((*nod nod* Of course, of course! ^_^))
Quote:
((*nod nod* Of course, of course! ^_^))

OoC} Alright. Let me dig out my favorite character than. Landy. Dearest Landy. ^____^ I think he'll be perfect.
((*is just soooo very exstatic that someone has joined* ^________________^))
Name: Landon Williams
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Significance: He's heard about the crow taking lives and giving them back. He's always been interested in it and has tried several times to see if it's true. However, it never works for him. He feels something may be stopping him. So, he's basically looking for any proof that this 'Crow' exists.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Anything else: (Nothing I can think of. >.> wink
Site Name: Soutai

And... I must say, But I have to go to the Orthodonist. Be back in two hours. (they have to take pictures and stuff.)
((>< Your Orthodontist is evil.... hopefully when you come back, I'll be here. BTW, HOTTIE! You're SO in! ^_^))
Quote:
((>< Your Orthodontist is evil.... hopefully when you come back, I'll be here. BTW, HOTTIE! You're SO in! ^_^))

OoC} Lol. Ne. I know. ^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces