Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageRoan de Vries
"If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us."
User Image

“Yeah, of course.” Roan smiled. “I’d never leave you hanging.”

Besides, he hadn’t seen either Kora or Sean so happy in a while. It felt nice to help the both of them in some way—even if that way was by doing something as simple as plumbing.

“We’d better hurry.” Roan elbowed his friend. “She’ll leave us behind at the pace she’s going!”

Read my profile
Ҟoraleigh Ɍay Ϻiller
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

In three words I can sum up
everything I've learned about life...

User Image
                                                    Kora inwardly kicked herself. Of course that was dangerous... I'm an idiot! She didn't let her anger show, though. Instead, she looked kind of depressed and helpless, which she thought might be worse.

In seconds, Kora brightened up. She acted as if nothing had happened, and skipped away, the boys following a little farther behind. She heard Roan talking, and waited for him to finish before turning to face them. She continued to skip, she was just skipping backwards now.

"Hurry up, slowpokes! You guys might be late for work at the rate you're going!" She laughed and turned back around, slowing down a little so that they could reach her without having to run.

When the three of them reached her house, Kora stopped. She didn't know where anything was located, like the hot-water heater. She turned slowly and awkwardly to the two standing behind her. She had a sheepish look on her face, and she began to rub the back of her head. "So... Do you, uh, need to see the shower? Or the hot-water-heater-thingy? Or... what?"

Where: Going Home - Home
Doing: Skipping/Dancing - Talking
With: Sean and Roan
Wearing: [ x ]
Journal: [ x ]
...It goes on

Ooc

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

If you can't hang then,

Francesca groaned as she heard the annoying chirping of her alarm. With eyes closed, she slammed her hand down repeatedly on the bedside table, searching for the alarm.

"Where is that damn thing.." She mumbled, then sighed with relief as she heard a satisfying *click* as her hand finally hit the mark.

She rolled over on her side and ran her fingers through her white blonde hair, attempting to get the tangled mess out of her face. "Mornings come too early.." After a few moments of lying in bed, she finally sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Her head was pounding. Maybe it was a bad idea to take advantage of the free drinks at the bar last night.. Hey, it was new years. It seemed like a good idea at the time. She made her way to her dresser, got dressed and fixed her hair-- slowly --then trudged to her kitchen, taking out a leftover cup of iced coffee from the day before. It was a little watery.. But she was out of coffee and needed caffeine. I really need to go to the store..

Francesca slid on her shoes and walked out the door, crinkling her nose as the cool air hit her face. She missed the really cold weather already.. As she walked through the town, everything was still. Where was everyone? Usually Kora was at least up and wandering throughout town.. Oh well. It was new years yesterday, maybe everyone just decided to sleep in. She made her way to the general store and huffed when she saw that it was closed. Ugh.. She plopped down lazily on a nearby bench, swinging her legs slightly and sipping on her coffee.

There's the door, baby.

I'm wearing this
I'm outside the general store
I'm with no one
This is my life

Loyal Gaian

User Image
                                      Synnöve Lindquist
                                      .:Library Helper:.

....::::::::::::....

.:[Location: Her house, in front of the general store]:.
                                      .:[Action: Getting ready, morning run]:.
                                      .:[Mood: Quite happy]:.
                                      .:[Company: No one, Francesca]:.
                                      .:[Outfit: :: [x] :: ]:.
                                      .:[Profile: :::: [x] :::: ]:.

Synnöve's eyes popped open and she sprung out of bed. "My, my... I feel a bit tired. Ah, yes, New Years. That was fun indeed and now a whole new year, I wonder what shall unfold." Synnöve stretched her limbs. The room was still dark. In the summer, the sun serves Synnöve as an alarm clock. As for the rest of the year, she would wake about the same time; however, the sun would not always be up quite yet. Back home where her family is, the days could be very long in the summer. The sun would be up for more than half of the day. Luckily, she did not use the sun to wake her back then. Synnöve approached her dresser and pulled out one of the drawers. She selected her everyday clothes for her run. Her pajamas were removed and replaced by the new set of clothes. She headed to her bathroom and turned on the light inside. In the mirror her hair proved to be a bit wild. Synnöve took a comb from the counter below and ran it through her hair. Hair tamed, face rinsed, clothes on and it was time to eat.

The frying pan sizzled quietly. The two eggs inside slowly became more opaque. Synnöve ate her eggs at her dinning table with a glass of water. Sunlight filled the room. "Ah. Time for my run." Synnöve finished up her meal and placed her dishes in the sink. She picked up her backpack by the entrance and headed out to her yard. Before heading off on her run, she was sure to stretch out on her lawn.

Nearing the end of her run, Synnöve closed in on the general store. She spotted Francesca on a bench outside of the store. Synnöve slowed her pace until she stopped near the bench. "Francesca." She smiled and gave a little wave. "Morning. That was a nice celebration last night huh?" Synnöve shifted her feet about. She was still feeling pumped up from running and couldn't seem to not move. Her backpack was removed, and she produced a water bottle from it. Synnöve calmly sipped from the water bottle, but her feet were still shifting about.

Ooc
I didn't expect it to turn out so long... I usually make shorter posts ^^''''
Well it is my first I suppose...

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

If you can't hang then,

Francesca set her coffee cup down on the bench and slid down a bit. She sighed, closed her eyes and leaned her head back. The headache was still there. And the nausea. She hadn't had a hangover that bad since she was twenty. She massaged her forehead with her thumb and pointer finger and opened her eyes slightly when she heard the sound of running footsteps coming her way. Somebody is finally up? She opened her eyes more and smiled slightly at Synnöve.

"Good morning." Francesca replied as cheery as she could muster. "I guess 'nice' is one way to put it.." She chuckled a bit, remembering some of the antics that occurred the night before at the bar. She looked down at Synnöve's feet and raised an eyebrow. "It's a little early to be all hyped up and running around, isn't it?" She said playfully, a slight smirk on her face. "Usually people who wake up the morning after a party just want to lay in bed all day due to headaches and hangovers."

There's the door, baby.

I'm wearing this
I'm outside the general store
I'm with Synnöve
This is my life

Loyal Gaian

User Image
                                      Synnöve Lindquist
                                      .:Library Helper:.

....::::::::::::....

.:[Location: In front of the general store]:.
                                      .:[Action: Chatting]:.
                                      .:[Mood: Quite happy]:.
                                      .:[Company: No one, Francesca]:.
                                      .:[Outfit: :: [x] :: ]:.
                                      .:[Profile: :::: [x] :::: ]:.

Synnöve had downed a good portion of her water before deciding to join Francesca on the bench. She set her back pack on her lap so she would not have to lean against it. "Oh I suppose so. But I always have a lot of energy in the morning." Synnöve put her fingers in her hair and shook them about to fan out some of the hot air. "So I take it you have either a headache or a hangover? Or is that the same... Maybe they are just related. I try not to drink too much at once; although, I must admit I had a small glass of banana wine." Synnöve stretch her legs out before her and clapped her feet together a few times.

The sun was a bit higher in the sky now. Synnöve took a hold of her camisole and pulled it away from her body. The camisole was damp. She needed to bathe now. Feeling a little gross, she scooted a bit further down on the bench. "I do hope I don't smell right now. And if so, I'm sorry." Her face was pointed away and her cheeks became red as they were already pink from running. She felt a bit rude being all sweaty with someone who was not.

Ooc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces