12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special
You think you're something else

Darya laughed and shook her head some when he immediately shot her down. "What if we did it on a few scarecrows first?" She figured that would be more convincing. Especially since scarecrows were highly flammable. So if they messed up even a little the whole thing would just catch fire. She thought it would be something fun to do. She had done more than enough target practice on other things, she had just never thought of shooting apples off people's heads. That would be very exciting, especially with fire. She figured that would be a great crowd pleaser.

Darya blinked when he said that he didn't catch her name. Well that was because she didn't get a chance to tell him since Imasu separated the groups. "Darya... prodigy dragon rider." She said simply. She wasn't full of herself for no reason. She knew that they wouldn't know who she was, not being from the fire nation. She wasn't sure if they would know much about dragons or dragon riders. She was sure they probably weren't aware that Lyulf was just in his smaller form. She was sure that was going to be a fun surprise when she got to show them. Although she couldn't do that right now. She didn't want to cause a panic in the festival with a full sized dragon.

That don't impress me much
You think you're cool but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely nights

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

Imasu watched Helena pet Lyulf. The dragon behaved, fortunately, and was even kind of cute in it's own way. The vampire took another sip of blood and turned away from the dragon and began to look around. There was so much going on. He honestly wanted to move around and visit more stands before their time here at the festival was up.

"Ura." A voice entered Imasu's head and he looked down at the ground and brought a claw to his chin in thought. Something must have gone wrong back at the Fire Kingdom. It was rare that that happened in the vampire district unless someone did something out of line. That was most likely the case in this situation as he was filled in on some bad news. One of his good friends had gotten into a fight with another vampire, mistaking said vampire to be a human. The vampire was locked away for going overboard on her. "So is she going to live, or die?" Imasu asked, getting straight to the point. The Elder he was speaking to gave answered him with good news. "She will live." Imasu let out a small sigh of relief. He'd remember to visit her, as well as speak to her, the first chance he got.

Tuning back in to the conversation the vampire was a little surprised to hear Darya's proposal about the apple. He didn't believe that for one second. Fire was too hot and how could the dragon aim that good? Even with Darya's help that would have to be some aim considering the fireball would be coming from the dragons mouth, right? Darya suggested trying it in scarecrows first and it made Imasu smile just slightly. The smile faded quickly however as he thought about his friend. He needed to know what happened in detail. He sighed and finished his vial before clipping it to his belt.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Maggie nodded, waving bye as Kiara walked away, she was a little sad that she was leaving, but that couldn't be helped. "Maybe go and look for some food? I wouldn't mind have a refreshment and try some of the different foods here" she says as she looked over her shoulder at him. She only slightly wondered where all of the other Lords and Ladys are, she figured they would come upon them at some point in time.

She lifted her bear to get a better look at it, it was actually really cute, brown fur with a dark blue bow around its neck. Holding it in one arm, she looked over at Jay, "I don't think it will be that bad. You are fairly good now, with the marriage upon us, I think you can just perfect your own skills and improve on what you do. And whatever you don't know, you can write your master" she says, coming back to his skills in carving. She couldn't let it go that easily, he just seemed so sad about his look on things, she just didn't see how he could have such a negative. She was very optimistic person, she could see the best of just about everything and she wanted everyone to too.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

███ ωнєяє ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Festival grounds

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ωнσ ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas ωιтн?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jayson

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mm...I suppose so," he said quietly, regarding the carving knife he'd just purchased. It felt so right in his hand, like it was meant to be there. He clenched it somewhat tightly, then pocketed it before looking back to Maggie and smiling a little. "I appreciate your words. Thank you."

He offered his arm to her before looking back to the various stands. "Sure. Some food from the different kingdoms sounds quite enticing. I've never had any other food than the crops we grow in the Air Kingdom. We also have goat meat." He shook his head and cringed a bit. "I never liked it though. It just doesn't taste good to me. Shouldn't stop you from trying it though."

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shirtless Bookworm

11,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see
A white rose, you'll think of me

Helena listened to the two discuss the shooting. She smiled and shook her head. If this dragon girl would convince Damien to do it, she'd consider her a silver tongue. "I'd think scarecrows would be much more challenging than a person, after all, hay get caught on fire a lot more easier. And you also have to consider the little bits of hay that sticks out randomly so."

She looked toward Imasu to see what he thought of all this. Her smile disappeared when she saw his troubled face. There was something haunting him, a thought. She of course wasn't a mind reader, she only read facial expressions, in which Imasu wasn't hiding in the least bit.

She stepped beside him, standing there for a good moment before asking. "What haunts you, Lord Imasu?" She looked up at him, wondering if he'd tell her, or just tell her it was simply nothing. She would ending up pushing him about it, since this was something he couldn't cover so easily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu, Darya, Damien///

Hilarious Lover

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘_________↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
↖→→→→→→→→→→↗_________↖←←←←←←←←←←↗
XXXX Damien nodded a bit when Darya introduced herself. It was good to know her name. They might as well all get used to each other since they'd be living with one another for quite some time. Once they were married they'd be able to choose their own homes, but for now they were going to be living in the Earth kingdom castle. Damien wasn't too thrilled about being forced into a marriage, but he kind of wanted to just get it over with. That way he wouldn't be stuck in the castle forever. He'd be able to pick which kingdom and house he wanted to stay in, although he planned on staying at his own home in the Earth kingdom. Hopefully his future wife wouldn't put up much of a fight.

XXXX Damien raised an eyebrow when Darya asked if he'd let her try the shot after she practiced on scarecrows. He was still frowning and shook his head. "I let her practice before she tried on me." He said before folding his arms a bit. Helena was an amazing shot. Before she practiced trying to shoot an apple off of his head, she was hitting targets. She'd done so good that she hit a bulls eye eight times in a row and ended up splitting one or two of the arrows from hitting it with another arrow. Damien still wasn't convinced. He was in agreement with Helena. Scarecrows were a better option.
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘______↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
With: Imasu, Helena, Darya

↖→→→→→→→→→→↗______↖←←←←←←←←←←↗

Werewolf Form

Blessed Lover

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special

Darya shook her head some when he mentioned that she practiced beforehand. "Yeah and how old were you? She probably just got nervous. I bet she could do it now without an issue. And I don't ever get nervous so I'd have no problem." She said simply. "Besides, you'd have two sets of eyes looking out for you. So your chances of getting hurt are pretty slim." She stated simply. If either her or Lyulf thought it wouldn't work, they would stop and try again. They were an amazing team, and they knew how to balance one another out. If one of them was getting too worked up about something, the other could calm them down. If one was getting too ambitious, the other would give them a reality check. But they were both pretty confident in being able to do this.

Darya blinked when Helena mentioned scarecrows being more of a challenge. "Yeah, but much less exciting, there's no danger in it." She said simply. It was less impressive on a scarecrow, just because there was no possibility of getting hurt with that. She had done plenty of impressive and challenging tasks, but it was always the more dangerous ones that got her the attention. "How about I do it on Helena first?" She asked simply. She figured maybe she could put Helena in his spot. She wondered how she would feel about that proposition. She thought Damien would probably enjoy that.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Her eyes took in the knife, she didn't see what was special about it, it was just a blade with a hilt that was used for carving. He seemed happy with it, but she wasn't sure with weapons. Her father was the king's second and she was friends with the princess, there was no time for weapons with all she had to do in a day. Yet, when a certain siren friend came to the castle, she would make time to play with him, from fist fights to sneaking out of the castle and exploring the world before getting caught by the guards. She wondered if she would ever see her friend again, listen to his stories.

Noticing Jay smile at her again, she returned it with her own grin, they never could grow many crops, they were under the sea and the ground had more salt than sand. The also imported most red meats, she believed the only thing they did not import was fish, shellfish and sea mammal meat. So when he said goat, the corners of her mouth dipped downwards, "Never had much goat. I have had some goat milk cheese, but I don't believe I have had the pleasure to taste it that much" she explains, trying to make remember the last time she had something strange. It was a while ago, they mostly got red meat and geese. "Maybe we can start with the Fire foods? I heard their hot rocks are really something else" she asks as she points to the stands that have the fire kingdom's flag on it cooking foods.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Shirtless Glitch

User Image Eric looked at the jewelery from the different kingdoms. He especially liked the air kingdoms sculptures and couldn't help but notice one of the revelers here had picked up and improved the carving of an angel. An elf with a crow on his shoulder was trying to sell him a sapphire pendant with a vine wrapped around the gem. He was so distracted by the reveler with the carving and the two others with him, who all appeared to be from upper classes of a non-Earth Kingdom, that he forgot to haggle with the salesperson and get a good price for it. The elf muttered something about those from the water kingdom being too hasty in purchasing a pretty bauble but Eric was already walking away.

One of the two Ladies he was following was a mermaid, he knew enough of them to recognize that. He wondered how she was doing without the ocean surrounding her, as many mermaids and other members of the Water Kingdom hated being dehydrated in the slightest. They were headed towards the food stands, the scent of which making his stomach rumble. He followed closely and heard the male mention goat meat from the air kingdom. So that identified him as Lord Air and the mermaid was obviously Lady Water but the last one was difficult to place.

The siren fiddled with his recent purchase as he decided to simply follow them. He could eat later.

"If you want me to sing, give me something to sing about."

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

"Ura, thank you for your concern." Imasu stood up straight and blended in so no one could tell he was using telepathy. He also didn't want them to think he was talking to himself and making his facial expressions based on that. "You're welcome. How are you feeling?" Back at the Fire Kingdom Ukina smiled. She was tucked into bed, all her wounds tended to and bandaged. "You'll be able to see when you come home, right?" Imasu looked at Helena as she approached him and quickly replied to Ukina. "We'll see. I don't know when I'm coming back. I have to go now." Ukina pouted and closed her eyes knowing that she needed rest.

The vampire stared down at her as she waited to speak after approaching him. She really was cute. When asked what the problem was Imasu turned his eyes away from her. How to answer this question? "I can't tell you," Imasu replied. Sure, the Kingdom's were at peace, but Imasu wasn't sure how much the Earth Kingdom knew about vampires. Did they know about their telepathy? Being trained he assumed yes, but just in case he wasn't going to say anything. "That aside, what else would you like to get involved here while we're here? I assume we'll be leaving soon," He said. Imasu hoped that they were leaving soon. He wanted to know who he was being married to.

Shirtless Bookworm

11,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see
A white rose, you'll think of me

Helena blinked a bit. That wasn't the answer she was expecting, but it wasn't something she didn't want to hear. She smiled a bit, and touched his arm slightly. "Very well, I won't push. For now." She gave him a playful smile and looked around the festival, wondering where they should go.

Mikko crawled around her shoulders and head, sniffing at everything, as Helena looked around. She scrunched her face a few times when Mikko's tail hit her face. "Be still Mikko." His excitement didn't fade or halter. He kept sniffing around, excited at the scent of roasted acorns that reached his little black nose.

She opened her mouth, about to say that she was going to Mikko some food so he'd settle when she heard her name. She turned to Darya and Damien, wide-eyed. "Umm... Do what to me first?" She was afraid of the answer and was even more fearful that it was true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Hilarious Lover

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘_________↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
↖→→→→→→→→→→↗_________↖←←←←←←←←←←↗
XXXX Damien raised an eyebrow when Darya mentioned using fire to shoot an apple off of Helena's head instead of his. While the idea was amusing, Helena kind of stuck up for him and tried to convince Darya to practice on scare crows, so Damien wasn't going to throw her under the bus. Besides, messing around with fire could be dangerous and he didn't want Helena to get hurt. He thought of her as a younger sister, and the last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt, physically or emotionally.

XXXX Speaking of, she seemed a little attached to the vampire that she showed around the festival. Imasu was acting rather off right now, at least to Damien. Damien didn't know that Imasu was communicating telepathically with another vampire, not that it would have mattered. If anything it would just make it worse, since who knows what the guy was planning. Damien was still wary of Imasu and didn't trust him for a second. He glanced over at Imasu before looking back to the girls. "I still don't think target practice is the best idea for an activity...At least not on one another." He said simply. There were plenty of games that focused on target practice. They could all try one of those.
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘______↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
With: Imasu, Helena, Darya

↖→→→→→→→→→→↗______↖←←←←←←←←←←↗

Werewolf Form

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

Jay looked up and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds nice," he said with a smile. "I don't know if I like spicy food, but it can't hurt to try!" With her on his arm, they walked to the stand, where Jay gazed at the glowing rock-like food. "Hm...perhaps we should try one together."

He paid for one, then shared the box of the fiery rocks with her. "On three, okay?" He smiled. "One...two...three!" He popped the rock in his mouth, then immediately squinted. "Ahh! It's so spicy!" he said, still trying to swallow it down.

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Maggie nodded at him, "Alright" she agrees as she watched him buy a box. She wasn't sure about spicy foods either, it was something they hardly ever received at the castle. It was starting to be a thing, if she hadn't had it, it wasn't offered at the castle. Before she popped it in her mouth, she examined it, it was black and red and seemed to glow with the heat, maybe she should have bought some water before this. Maybe it would be okay.

On three, she popped it in her mouth and gasped at the sudden surge of heat that radiated off the candy. Then she did the unthinkable, she had bit into the molten candy, it was so bad that her eyes started to water, "It so hot!" she says as she tried to talk around the burning candy. Oh god, was it getting hotter?! Finally forcing it down, she breathed in fresh air, except it made it worse for her. "I think I need some water" she says as she looked over at him, her eyes teary and large.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Blessed Lover

12,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special

Darya sighed when they all denied her. She shook her head some. What a bunch of wimps. She was back to being very unenthusiastic to be here. She was going to have absolutely no fun, and she was being forced into marriage. She looked at Lyulf as he started making noises. He was talking to her. Trying to tell her to be more cheerful and that she wouldn't necessarily not have any fun. She shook her head some. This time when she spoke back to him, it was in a strange and ancient language. It was the ancient dragon language, that was only learned among dragon riders. Occasionally others learned it, but it wasn't particularly helpful, since dragons didn't normally choose to use that speech, even if they could. Although it was potentially possible for someone who was not a dragon rider to learn to speak dragon, just very rare, very difficult, and normally kind of useless.

Darya finished her short conversation with Lyulf. "Well, we're starving, so we're going to go find food." She stated simply. Lyulf huffed at her. She rolled her eyes. "Excuse me." She said simply, trying not to be sarcastic. She didn't like many formalities, dragon riders didn't tend to use them much. They were kind of like vikings in a way, kind of rough around the edges, very tough. Their manners only came out in diplomatic situations really, but wasn't used at home often. She just walked off towards where the food was. She was sure there had to be something there for her to eat. Hopefully it wasn't going to be bad or anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items