13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kiara Hiyoshi
Air Kingdom

»»»κ ι α я α.

Kiara smiled happily as she saw a happy face from Maggie. "It was no problem at all." She followed them over to where the wood carvings were and her eyes were lit up with excitement. "Yes, they are like little hobbies in our kingdom. I heard that some guys used to make wood carvings for their special someone. Its so romantic." She said with a smile. She looked at the many types of carvings and the one that caught her eyes was a kitten carving. Picking it up, she smiled softly as she thought about her kitten back at home. She couldnt bring her with her and she was a little upset about that.

Setting it back down, she looked at Jay. "Do you carve Jay?" She asked him with a hint of curiosity in her voice as she watched him carefully before returning her attention back to the booth. Kiara was thinking about buy the kitten wood carving for a reminder of Charm, so whenever she was feeling homesick or missing Charm, she would have the wood carving and it would make her feel a whole lot better. A soft smile crept up on her lips as she paid for the carving and she looked at the carving. "I bought one." She said happily to the both of them.

{Where: Festival} {Company: Maggie and Jay} {Mood: Happy/Excited} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see
A white rose, you'll think of me

Helena looked at Darya as she just put flying into simple words. She wanted to ask more but it didn't seem to be a topic she wanted to stay on. She smiled towards the dragon. She wondered if it spoke her language or if it spoke in dragon. Then she wondered if she even understood dragon. "Would it be alright if I petted you?" She asked kindly.

She saw Damien join them, then watched Imasu go around her to continue the conversation with him. She sighed a bit, use to this. Men usually spoke in their own groups while leaving the women to either listen to talk among themselves. Although the fact Damien was trying to strike up a conversation was different. She usual found him off in the background unless he needed to announce something important.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jay looked over at Kiara and nodded. "I do, in fact. My uncle owned the most popular carving shop in the Air Kingdom. He taught me the art."

His eyes returned to the wooden carvings, and he carefully picked on up. It was a carving of an angel, his wings spread out and his arms extended towards the sky. A smile was spread across his face, but there was a rather annoying mistake with this one. The back wasn't properly shaven. "Excuse me," he said to the owner. "Might you have a carving knife I could purchase?" He was offered a beautiful-looking carving knife, with a finely crafted handle and steel blade. He purchased it since his luggage had not arrived yet, and he was eager to fix this carving. He picked it up and began to carve into it. The owner was about ready to protest, but Jay handed him the carving before he could demand that he pay for it. The back was now flawlessly integrated with the rest of the carving, and Jay smiled. "There...that should fetch a higher price."

Sheathing the knife, he bowed before returning to the girls. "A nice carving you have there," he told Kiara, and he smiled over at Maggie, who held the bear to her chest. "Well, this festival does not seem so bad," he commented, his eyes turning to the rest of the stands. "Where to from here?"

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

м α я ɢ α g є тXXXXXXXX

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓢ ⓐ ⓥ ⓔ ⒨⒠

ι'м ѕ c α я є ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

It did sound romantic, "That sounds similar to what my kingdom does. Except we hunt down the perfect pearl, or other gem that might be under the sea, and then find shells and or coral and make a necklace. It doesn't have to be anything special, but that they went out and hunted the perfect pearl, weither it be small or large or blue and use it to make something... Its beautiful" she sighs as she has a wishful look on her face. After a couple moments of toying with these thoughts, she played with the ear of the bear to distract her for a moment, embarassed about being so wishful about something that wasn't in her future any more.

When Kiara spoke again, she looked up to see the little carving and smiled at it, "That is really cute!" she replies as she leans in to look at it better. Once she was satisfied, she looked at all of the other little creatures, most of them were land ones. Which was fine, she really didn't see anything that interested her and soon her attention was turned to what Jay was carving. It was clear that he was skilled in the art and soon the angel was perfect.

"You are as skilled as your father?" she asks as she looked from the angel, her blue purple eyes taking in his gold ones. She was curious abou him, he seemed like the quiet type of person, she wasn't sure if it was bad or good. But she could tell he wasn't one for social events. So when he said this wasn't so bad, she gave him a grin, "When you give it a chance, it can be fun" she says as she nudged his shoulder before she started to walk in a random direction. "Why not we see where this leads us?" she asks them, stopping a couple feet from them.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

███ ωнєяє ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Festival grounds

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███ ωнσ ∂ι∂ чσυ тнιик ι ωas ωιтн?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jayson and Kiara

Witty Dabbler

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘_________↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
↖→→→→→→→→→→↗_________↖←←←←←←←←←←↗
XXXX Still wary of the vampire, Damien made sure his guard was up as Imasu moved around to be closer. Although for now Imasu was at least being civil. From what Damien heard, vampires were harsh, judgmental, and other insults. Maybe it was a little biased, but from what Damien had seen out of the few vampires he'd met, it had all been true. Though he was sure that vampires thought werewolves were brash, stupid, hairy, smelly mutts. Every race seemed to have their own opinion. Although maybe Imasu didn't know that Damien was a werewolf. It's not like he'd told anyone here at the festival. In fact, the only person who knew was Helena, just because they were from the same kingdom and practically grew up together. Damien didn't think she'd let that fact slip though.

XXXX When Imasu asked Damien what he thought of the festival, he simply shrugged. "It's alright...Although I'm not really one for festivals or things of that sort." Big parties, gatherings, festivals...it didn't really matter. Damien just wasn't a fan. He'd much rather be at home in his study, reading a book by the fire. It's just how he was. His werewolf side was wild enough for the both of them, which might be one of the reasons that Damien was never all that adventurous.

XXXX Off to the side, Damien heard the girls talking about the Fire lady's dragon. He tensed up a bit and looked over at the two when Helena asked to pet the girl's dragon. Damien wasn't quite sure what to think of that. Dragons were also dangerous, and while this one was small, there was no doubt that it packed a good bite. Probably had the ability to breathe fire too. Hopefully it was well behaved. If it wasn't, it wouldn't really look too well for Darya as a dragon rider.
↙→→→→→→→→→→↘______↙←←←←←←←←←←↘
With: Imasu, Helena, Darya

↖→→→→→→→→→→↗______↖←←←←←←←←←←↗

Werewolf Form

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kiara Hiyoshi
Air Kingdom

»»»κ ι α я α.

"That was your uncle? My dad used to go in there all the time to but wood carvings. He said that your uncle is a very kind man and they used to hang out every now and then." She said with a smile as she looked at him. Watching him carve the back if the wood, her eyes widen as she saw his master piece. She gave a soft clap. "You are really good at that." Kiara smiled softly as they both said that they liked her little carving. "Thank you. Let the adventure begin." She said happily as she begin to walk when she saw a booth that had a game that was made for weather gods. Curious, she turned back to her companions and smiled. "Ill catch up with you two later. I'm going over there to do something." She explained to them and she gave them a soft wave before heading over to the booth.

Walking up to the man controlling the game, she asked him if she could play a round and he happily accepted. Touching the gun, she concentrated as her eyes started to glow and a gust of wind came out of the gun and she fired it out towards the balloon filling it up with air.

{Where: Festival} {Company: No One} {Mood: Curious} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You say I am evil and cruel, with my wings of black and my shadowy form..."
⊰┅┥┝┅ ◯ ┅┥┝┅⊱
► ------ ◄

Jay smiled softly over at Kiara. "He was indeed a very kind man. I hoped to continue working under him, but with this marriage, well, it will be hard now."

Shrugging it off, he accompanied the two further towards other stands, but Kiara suddenly left their company. He waved her goodbye, then smiled over to Maggie. "Well, where now? I'm sure there's more to see here."

"I'm only the monster you've made me out to be..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special
You think you're something else

Darya looked at Lyulf when Helena spoke. Lyulf could understand what people said. Although no one but a dragon rider could understand what dragons said. Lyulf looked at the girl for a moment, and looked at Darya. He made a face again. He sighed and got up, since he had been comfortably situated on Darya's shoulders and behind her neck. He was not thrilled about this whole being pet thing. He was not a pet, and didn't like being treated as one. Although he knew that they were trying to play nice and everything. So he crawled down her arm, which Darya extended towards Helena. He would let her pet her, this once. But he wasn't much to touch, he was rather warm to the touch, and covered in scales.

Darya was hoping that she could at least be friendly with the others. She knew she had a very strong personality. She was a strong person. So she knew that she could come off as rude or stuck up to some people. She really wasn't. She would treat people with as much respect and kindness they deserved. Although they had to treat her that way as well. So more often than not she didn't treat people very nicely. They always under estimated her, and treated her like a woman. Which was ridiculous, why were they treated that way.

That don't impress me much
You think you're cool but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely nights

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

"Oh?" Damien wasn't one for festivals? "The same applies for me," He admitted. "Though Lady Helena has been a good guide and I've been truly enjoying her company," He spoke. The vampire looked over to the woman with a small smile. She was speaking to the dragon, asking if she could pet it. Imasu wondered if the dragon understood and if it would let her. It looked irritable, which made the situation look like a bad idea to him. "She showed me her skills in archery not too long ago. She's got quite a shot." Imasu's smile began to fade and he continued to keep his cape around him like a cloak as he stood next to Damien while watching the women. He hadn't meant to separate the two the way he had, it had just happened like that.

Seeing that Damien wasn't too talkative Imasu fell silent. He could be just as silent. But, just to make sure Imasu decided to ask instead of assuming. "You don't talk much, do you Lord Damien?" He asked.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

Helena smiled at the creature and extended her hand, lightly running her fingers over his scales on top of his head. She was surprised at the warmth, imaging a small fire underneath his beautiful scales. She noted that he didn't look to happy so she took her hand back. "Thank you for letting me, I won't do it again, promise." She told the dragon, then looked up at Darya. "He's very beautiful."

She looked over at the men, hearing her name and giggled. Damien didn't need to be told she was a good shot now. Although ever since an the day she tried to shoot an apple off his head, he still didn't trust her to this day. "Damien is aware of my skills, but he still doesn't trust me after the apple incident." She giggled a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Location} Festival/// {Company} Darya, Imasu, Damien///

Witty Dabbler

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
XXXX Damien shook his head slightly when Imasu mentioned him not speaking very much. "I try not to." He said simply. He liked to speak through actions more than words. Damien listened as Imasu spoke about walking around with Helena and having a tour of the festival. He simply nodded. Damien hadn't really trusted Imasu when he first left with Helena, so he followed them from a distance until not too long ago when Imasu bought the blood vials. Still he didn't seem to trust Imasu very much, but a little trust was a start. However, seeing as he'd been following them, he already knew that Helena had given Imasu a tour. Though he had stopped following the two before Helena played the archery game, so Damien didn't know about that. Somehow he wasn't surprised though. He knew that Helena loved archery.

XXXX Although when Imasu mentioned Helena being a good shot, Damien made a face, not really frowning but he didn't look so content anymore. Sure, Helena was a good shot now, and even above average when she was young, but that didn't really convince Damien all too much. He remembered the day as if it were yesterday. He'd been watching her practice archery and she hit the target right in the center ten times in a row, even splitting one of the arrows she'd previously shot. Helena ended up convincing him to let her shoot an apple off of his head, although when he saw that the arrow was off course and about to hit him in the forehead, he moved and it caught his ear instead. He still had a small nick in his right ear from where her arrow hit him. It wasn't like a big chunk was missing or anything, but if someone looked at his ear they'd be able to notice it.

XXXX Damien looked over at Helena when she giggled. He didn't really have to explain the whole incident, as Helena brought it up. He just turned his head slightly so they could see his ear, and he pointed to the old injury. "I helped her with target practice...once." He added 'once' because he'd never done it again. While he still sometimes watched her practice, he made sure he was behind her.

Werewolf Form

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
❝Ura Imasu❞
            ♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛♔ ♕♚ ♛ aka Lord of the Fire Kingdom

User Image
                          _____________________________❝Listen when I speak

Imasu blinked. The apple incident? It didn't take him long to figure out what she meant by it. She'd tried to shoot an apple from a part of his body? Most likely his head. The vampire felt bad for the wolf. What had made him agree to something so foolish? Perhaps her skills. Not knowing what to say to the matter he stayed silent on it.

He turned to Damien when the man turned his head so that they could see his old injury. She'd missed by a long shot. He was lucky she didn't get his face. Imasu was sure that he had learned his lesson so once again chose not to speak on it. Instead he reached to his belt and grabbed a vial of blood. He took off the cork and began to drink it slowly, taking his time on this vial unlike the other two that he'd practically finished in one gulp.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXD A R Y A

User Image
You think you're special
You think you're something else

Darya watched as Helena pet Lyulf. He was being good about it. Normally he only let Darya or children pet him. It was nice that he was cooperating. Besides this girl seemed nice. She wasn't trying to make him upset or anything. She just thought he was cool, so he should be taking it as a compliment if anything. Although when she said beautiful he puffed out a puff of smoke. It wasn't at her, it mostly stayed right in front of his face before blowing away. Darya laughed some. "Don't mind him. He has too much pride for his own good... he doesn't like being called things like beautiful." She stated simply. Lyulf huffed again and crawled back up onto Darya's shoulder. Although he was watching everyone more intently now.

Darya blinked when they were pulled back into the conversation with the boys. She didn't know that Damien and Helena knew one another previous to this. Although she shouldn't have been surprised, they were the upper class of the earth kingdom, they had a good chance of knowing one another. She couldn't help but laugh at the story. She though Damien was a bit foolish for being caught up in that. Darya wouldn't have let anyone short of a professional do something like that with her... and only if she had seen them do it with someone or something else first. She was too smart to risk her life so someone else could practice something dangerous like that. But she did like Helena's spunk for doing it.

"I bet me and Lyulf could shoot an apple off your head with a shot of fire. And not singe even a single hair on your head." She stated simply. Lyulf grinned and nodded in agreement. The two were very full of themselves and their abilities. They knew they were extremely talented. They could do a lot of things some professionals wouldn't even dream of trying. But that never stopped Darya, she wanted to be the best, and stay the best. She didn't want anyone to ever doubt her abilities as a Dragon Rider. Which was one of her issues with becoming some house wife to some noble. People would see her as their wife, and she was not a fan of that at all. Especially since she was probably more famous and talented than her chosen partner.

You think you're cool but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely nights

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Helena Ash
Promise me, When you see

Helena sighed when he showed his battle wound to everyone. She still felt bad about it, took her almost month to get him to talk to her again. She pouted a bit. "I said I was sorry I don't know how many times. And I knew you wouldn't get to awfully hurt, I counted on your amazing reflexes in case things did go bad." When she saw that she missed and Damien dodging it almost completely, she felt great yet bad at the same time. She tried to tell him the nick made him look more dashing, but at a young age that didn't matter to a boy. "And I never asked for you to again. I didn't want the chance to hurt you again so I instead used scarecrows."

Helena looked at Darya as she spoke about shooting fire at Damien. She didn't know if that was better or worse than an arrow going for you. She looked at Damien to see his reaction. He refused to be target practice for anyone, so she wondered how he'd feel about fire.

{Location} Festival/// {Company} Imasu///

Witty Dabbler

User Image
---__
~ εคɾʈɧ Ļσɾđ ~
---___-___
Ðคɱιεη ɱคɾɾσк
XXXX Damien could tell that Imasu thought him a fool for letting Helena try to shoot an apple off of his head. It seemed that Darya shared the same view. In hindsight, so did Damien. It was just a tiny little nick in his ear though, so it wasn't too bad. Sure he'd been mad about it back when they were teens, but it wasn't a big deal and he got over it once it healed up and didn't look all fresh and gross. Not to mention it was only a tiny mark compared to other battle wounds that he had from the war. Though he was very young, he had been attacked as a civilian during the war. That's how he became a werewolf to begin with. He still had a scar from the bite mark on his right forearm and a couple scars on his chest from claw marks where the wolf dug into him a bit. The claw marks were the biggest out of his scars, and more on the left side of his chest. The longest of the four was about four inches long. The others were slightly smaller.

XXXX Damien knew that Helena still felt a little bad about it, even though it happened ages ago. It wasn't something that he held over her head or anything, but he did like to tease her about it from time to time. When Darya mentioned that her and her dragon could shoot an apple off of his head with fire, he rolled his eyes. "Maybe, but we'll never know since you won't get the chance." He said simply. It would just be plain stupid for him to fall for the same trick twice. Though both Darya and her dragon seemed quite confident in their abilities. Not to mention the dragon had an interesting personality. "I don't think I caught your name." He said simply. He heard her mention her dragon's name more than once, but he didn't know hers.

XXXX It seemed as though Imasu fell silent for now. Maybe he wasn't much for conversations, not that Damien was one to talk. He much preferred things to be nice and quite. Although he frowned slightly when Imasu took out a vial and started drinking. The idea of drinking blood was just weird to Damien. Although Damien did tend to like steaks and other red meats slightly raw. To him, drinking blood and eating raw, slightly bloody meat were two completely different things.

Werewolf Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items